Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

γ‚ˆγ†γ“γ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
Special Chapter: Time of the Month
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert

849 67 39
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong language

req: whyamistillalive0303

Event: Certain trespassers celebrating Christmas with the owner of the said place, albeit not within the place itself.
ㅤㅤ

With a struggle as her hands are fully occupied with grocery bags, Nari scanned her biometrics on the door to enter. However, she abruptly halted in the doorway as Santa tell me (explicit version) blasted from within her penthouse, the music could be heard clearly now that she had opened the door.

The passcode of her place was known only to Mary and Vin, who both departed to Cheonliang as to why Nari was left in a state of confusion.

With a weary step, she entered her abode. The first thing that caught her eye was Gun, lounging on the couch, cross-legged and sipping from her wine glass.

"What the fuck are you doing- hey, are those my bunny slippers??"

"Honey, you're home!" another voice joined in.

Suddenly, Goo emerged from behind the Christmas tree, seemingly decorating it. His excitement was palpable as he sprinted towards Nari, stopping in front of her to press a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"Let me help."

"Thank god, you're not useless at all." she muttered, allowing Goo to take the bags off her already numb arm.

The sudden emergence of an additional person only caused Nari's confusion to intensify. She furrowed her brow as Crystal poked her head out of the kitchen, waving at her with a shy smile using her oven mitt-clad hand.

"Hi?"

With Goo left to the struggle behind her, the place owner proceeded towards Crystal's location. Each step that she took brought her closer to the delectable aroma that was emanating from Crystal's baked sweets.

"You're baking?"

"Try it!"

The female dropped her oven mitt, freeing up her hands to offer Nari a piece of a gingerbread man cookie to indulge. Nari accepted the sweet treat, taking a bite of the tasty concoction that the Choi held before savoring the delicious flavor that permeated in her mouth.

"It's good." Nari commented, nodding in approval which widened Crystal's smile.

"Hey, give me some too!" Goo demanded while placing the groceries on the counter.

Without hesitation, Nari swiftly took the partially bitten cookie from Crystal's hold, immediately launching it in Goo's direction. Goo caught the cookie with his mouth, mimicking the technique of a well-trained dog.

"Want some too, Gun?" Crystal took a peak in the living room, offering the other male some of the baked goods she prepared.

"I'm fine." he responded, accompanied by him casually sipping his grape juice disguised as wine.

"Self-proclaimed alcoholic prick."

"Are you guys staying here...?" Nari inquired, facing the three individuals who were currently lounging on her sofa, her gaze moving between each person as she awaited a reply.

"Of course!" Goo enthusiastically responded with a thumbs up.

"Okay."

"Wait- where are you going?!"

The blonde was quick to jump to his feet as Nari prepared to leave her spacious penthouse, her arms carrying her coat and handbag.

"What? You said you're staying here, right? DG is holding a Christmas concert and the venue is nearby. Ain't no way I'm skipping that."

"You're still fangirling over him even with those alleged second body kinda shit theories?"

"Daine decided that we'll still drool over Mr. pink haired IT boy as long as the theory was not confirmed yet."

"That goddamn thirsty writer."

"I'm going with you!" Crystal exclaimed, standing up.

"Me too!" Goo added.

She watched as Gun reluctantly rose to his feet, releasing a deep sigh.

"Watch me push past those horny bitches." said Nari.

"How are you able to push past yourself?"

"Funny how I could literally shove a breadstick down your throat right now, Goo."

Along with Crystal, Nari at the very front of the dense crowd, stood in close proximity to the stage like the bad bitch she is.

She unleashed a high-pitched scream along with the sea of fans surrounding her. However, in the midst of the mixture of fan screams, her close proximity with the stage enables her to be heard vividly by DG as he performs.

"KYAAA STEP ON ME!!"

DG made his way towards the edge of the stage to engage with her directly, whereupon he tapped the tip of his shoe against her forehead in a playful manner, followed by him crouching down to flick the same area.

"Don't make fool of your pre-debut self, you idiot."

With the idol returning to the center of the stage and continuing the performance, Nari pursed her lips, envisioning how her fans in the future would make a 5 minutes compilation video of her pre-debut self thirsting over her senior and the CEO of the entertainment agency she is currently under, PTJ.

And that could result to them being shipped together due to their interactions which left Nari with a slight smirk, expressing her delight at the idea. With Crystal by her side and her hand held firmly, Nari continued to cheer from the front row.

It's too late to hold Gun and Goo by their hands now as they were already nowhere to be seen, seemingly having been engulfed in the vast crowd of DG's fandom.

Nari cackled as she experienced a sudden wave of comedic thoughts, picturing Daniel as an idol. She could imagine him performing the national anthem in his signature, somber tone, causing his devoted fans to freeze with their hands on their chests in a patriotic manner.

The pink-haired male once again ventured over to the edge of the stage, right in front of Nari, his heavy breathing evident as he panted for air after his performance. He looked around the audience, seemingly taking in the reaction of the crowd before he put the mic up to his mouth.

"Don't you guys have parents to celebrate Christmas with?" everyone cheered.

"I don't!" Nari yelled which made DG bonk her head with his mic.

"Right timing. It's currently 11:59, 26 seconds before Christmas. Count down with me."

With DG's command, the audience obeyed, beginning their countdown, albeit some of them were slightly off-beat which made Nari irk at the lack of harmony.

As the countdown finished,

"Merry Christmas!" DG yelled in the mic, so did everyone.

The audience cheered in awe as fireworks illuminated the previously dark sky with a magnificent display of colors and lights. Nari and Crystal recoiled in fright and simultaneously let out a high-pitched squeal, taken by surprise by the sudden grand display of pyrotechnics in the sides of the stage.

"There you are!"

Despite the overwhelming cacophony of sounds produced by the explosives and the incessant cheering of the crowd, the two girls still managed to make out Goo's distinctive voice, standing out amidst the uproar of the audience. The pair then turned to witness Goo making his way through the fangirls who expressed their irritation as the blonde pushed past them, while Gun followed behind him.

"Merry Christmas!" Goo greeted as he broke through the sea of people, his lips puckered as he leaned in towards Nari. Crystal immediately responded, pulling Goo by his hair while Gun quickly followed suit, clutching Goo's puckered lips.

"Calm your dick, you opportunist prick." damn, it's a rhyme.

ㅤㅤ

Words: 1.2k

12.26.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 55
follows plotπŸ’•updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust πŸ™ They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
56.1K 2.3K 63
Only some of the guys! Reader is whatever gender. The chapters were written whenever I wanted over span of months so the characters personalities won...
8.8K 560 28
[ various! lookism Γ— fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
29.1K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...