Forbidden

Bởi T0fficial

Mar Nelson comes back home from her world wide tour to finish her last year of high school. Coming back to tw... Xem Thêm

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
News!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

13 1 0
Bởi T0fficial

@onMarsss

Liked by Just_in, official.Mia, Jam3sss and 5,719,414 others
He got me flowers so I got him off

Comments:
Heather: real

James: I can guess who those are from😏😏

Harold: I'm jelly, I'll admit it

Alien5299: who's the new boo 😮😮

Alien92529: is this a lyric

Alien719: stealing this for my caption bestieee

Mar: hot caption for a hot person

Duncan: you need to get banned

Jay: I was just gonna block her
Duncan: .. that works
Mar: meanies

Luca: you and me are obviously the creative minds in the family

Comments limited by user

____________

"That was a amazing service, wasn't it?" Jamie asked as the whole family entered the home.

The Nelsons just came from a church service. It was special because it had been the first time going all together since they were much younger.

"I enjoyed it," Mar shrugged. "But I have a meeting with Sarah so I'll be in my room," Mar said leaving with a wave.

"And I have a meeting with my bed, buh-bye," Duncan said following Mar up the stairs.

"It was great honey," Daniel said kissing the top of her forehead.

"Thank you, I have to go in for work in an hour so we have time to," Jamie said not finishing her sentence but giving him a suggestive wink.

"Ew, I'm leaving," George says getting up followed by Luca.

"Welp, he's my ride so peace out. Love ya," Luca said leaving out the door and not waiting for George.

"Let's go," Daniel said taking Jamie's hand and leading her to their bedroom. "Let yourselves out,"

"Will do," Jay said leaving out along with Micheal and Andrew.

_____________

"Remember, you have the siblings interview tomorrow," Sarah said through the screen on Mar's laptop.

"Yep, I also am working on a song with like three different people right now,"

"I'm aware. Their manger got in contact. Will they randomly get dropped?"

"That's up to them," Mar says with a shrug noticing them running low on time.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to cover with you. I'll text you the details of everything later on. You get some rest and take care of yourself," Sarah said hanging up once Mar said her goodbyes.

Soon after Mar's phone started ringing, she looks down and answers the call, lying on her stomach with her feet up in the air.

"Hey bitch!" James said loudly making Mar removing the phone from her ear and putting him on speaker phone.

"Hello to you too," Mar replied. "What's going on?"

"Total shitshow of drama is what's going on! Girl, I need your help connecting the dots. I can't tell who's with who and who isn't because everyone seems to like or want to fuck each other," James huffed out stressed.

"Sounds like unemployed people problems," Mar said making James gasp.

"Fuck off!"

"I kid I kid, I yoke I yoke,"

"Where the hell did you get that saying from?"

"Niall Horan," Mar says with a bright smile tugging at her lips, not hearing or seeing the person who just walked into the room.

"Oh, of course you did! Anywho, there is a love fucking polygon going on with Cody, Noah, Emma, Sierra, and apparently Owen!"

"That's a pentagon darling," Mar corrected continuously swinging her feet back and forth.

"Whatever! You get what I'm trying say, I might as well add Izzy into it. They aren't together anymore but last I heard she still had feelings for him," James explained.

"Wow, you must have your hands full," Mar said sarcastically. "You need my hel- AH!"

"Mar? Mar you okay?!" James asked not hearing her voice anymore.

Trent laid on top of Mar with a hand covering her mouth.

"It's me," he whispered making her breath out in relief.

"Who was that?" James asks.

"Nobody. Hey, I need to call you back," Mar spoke once Trent removed his hand and climbed off top of her.

"No! No way are you going to 'call me back. You'll forget like you always do!" James whined.

"I promise I won't. Just for like 5 minutes, promise," Mar said hanging up against all his protests.

"Afternoon," Trent said leaning down to kiss Mar's cheek once she sat up.

"Asshole. You couldn't have texted me before hand?" Mar said noticing his hand behind his back. "What's that?"

"A gift," Trent said smiling and rocking on his toes.

"Oh oh oh! What is it?" Mar asks excitedly.

Trent reveals a small bouquet of red roses making Mar gasp and jump up to hug him.

"These are gorgeous, thank you!" Mar says taking them for his hand and walking to her window where other flowers were.

"Of course," Trent said flopping down on her bed.

"Why are you here?" Mar asked changing out her yellow flowers to her new red ones.

"Duncan called. Said him and Geoff 'had a plan' so I'm really just here to be the parent supervision," Trent replied stretching out on the bed.

"Hm, good luck with that. Now question," Mar said slowly crawling up the bed to Trent before resting herself on his lap. "Was the sex that good?"

"Oh it was great." Trent whispered resting his hands on her waist as she leaned down over him, connecting their lips softly.

Their lips move in sync as Mar's hands traveled down his chest and stomach, sliding his shirt up making him turn his head away to break the kiss.

"Wait wait. I have to go to Duncan's after," Trent said sitting up with an arm around her waist.

"So what? This would be a great stress reliever," Mar said trying to convince him while grinding down in his lap slowly. Her lips ghosting over his ear.

"Can't," Trent said stopping her again making her huff.

She gets off of his lap and tied her hair back. She got down on her knees in between his and pulled at his jeans.

"Please? You barely even have to take anything off," Mar begged making him raise his eyebrows in disbelief.

"You need it that much?" Trent asked leaning towards her to look her in her eyes.

"Mhm," Mar said batting her eyelashes and rubbing closer and closer to his crotch.

"Ugh! We can't," Trent said lifting her up easily by the waist and back on his lap. He felt bad for denying her, especially when she begged him but he had to keep Duncan in mind.

"Your mean," Mar says rolling her eyes and pouting in his lap. Trent wrapped his arms completely around her waist while staring at her pouting lips.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to stop by later on today though, okay?" Trent said giving her small pecks on the lips.

"Whatever, don't care," Mar says rolling her eyes.

"Don't act bratty," Trent says gripping her ass and pulling her closer. "I'll text you later too,"

"You better," Mar said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

She glides her tongue into his mouth, licking every inch of it making him moan and grind up against her. Their kiss suddenly got interrupted by Mar's phone making her groan and reach it.

"You did say you would call him back in 5 minutes,"

"Shut up," Mar said not answering the phone.

"That's my cue to leave," Trent said lifting her to the side and off of him, standing up and walked to the door.

"Bye, miss you," Mar said going to call James back.

Trent smiles at her in amusement as she goes back to gossiping with her best friend as if she wasn't just begging for his dick. He leaves out her room and to Duncan's with a smile on his face.

"Finally your back!" James said dramatically.

"Whatever. Tell me what happened and how Owen got added into the polygon," Mar said rolling on her back and looking up at her ceiling. 

"It's not confirmed but word is, Owen used to like Emma after breaking up with Izzy and before Noah and her went on a date. When we get back to school, we have to watch all the interactions, k?"

"I guess so. Where do you get this information from anyway?" Mar asked.

"Hm, can't tell you that," James said making Mar gasp.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Tell me who you hanged up on me for," James said.

"Never mind. I don't care anymore," Mar said sassily. "Oh shit, Court's calling me. Be back,"

"Ugh!" James yelled as Mar hung up on him and answer Courtney's call.

"Hey Mar," Courtney said once Mar answered.

"Sup Court," Mar said.

"So I was thinking about planning a activity with everyone,"

"Um, okay. I'm down just tell me when and where,"

"Okay. But when I say everyone, I mean everyone. In particular, Gwen, Shawna, and Heather,"

"OH!" Mar said in realization. "Of course! Those three need to settle their differences,"

"Exactly. I was thinking you and your friends come to my place around 6 this Sunday, then we can chill at the pool and get to know each other,"

"Good plan but question, how many times have you tried to get them to be friends?" Mar asked.

"Um, you don't wanna know. Anyways, I'll text you a reminder and if anything changes," Courtney says and hanging up once Mar says her goodbyes.

______________

Like and comment

___________________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.2K 431 13
It's been two years since All-Stars, everyone's in college now. Gwen goes home to pack her final things during their fall break and as she's going t...
71K 1.1K 48
|| Duncan spins me around on his lap to face him, one leg on either side of his torso. "Well done to the awake campers! this is the 24 hour mark!" Ch...
2.8K 65 15
Duncan nelson makes a bet with his friends that he can make any girl prom queen in just six weeks, but everything goes downhill when he starts to cat...
14.4K 300 18
-Warning this story is old and my grammar was fucking horrible. Read at your own risk- Courtney Barlow has Just moved to Toronto, Canada. There at h...