Deathwatch of UA

By creed19xx

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody... More

Izuku bio and Teachers.
Izuku equipment
prologue
prologue part 2
A tragic day
Holy tera
Making a primarch
Nocturne
Inwit
Izuku equipment/ legion part 2
Macragge
Baal
Deliverance/Kiavahr
Back in Mha world Pt 1
Plan training/ emperor hears the truth
planning against Horus/ Prelude to Heresy
Isstvan III Atrocity/ saving the loyalist.
vengeance at Isstvan V
siege of tera
Cadia stands
Returning home / USJ battle
father vs son/ passing the torch
R.i.p to gramps
sport festival dominance pt 1
sport festival dominance pt 2
Sport festival dominance finale/ hero names
internship/ Hosu attack pt 1

Merry Christmas and happy Sanguinala

654 10 0
By creed19xx

(credit to the first video goes to the YouTube channel warrior tier great channel if you like to learn about the lore in Warhammer on certain people chapters primarchs or just to hear the story of a nice ogryn)

(Second video is from Warhammer YouTube channel it's a great video so to all my Ork players out there this one is for you WAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!)

Good morning/evening/afternoon this is the author I would like to say I thank you for the over 2k reads on my story in honesty i wasn't expecting much or seeing many people read it but seeing that many made my spirits high to continue writing this story. i would like to apologize for any delay on the next chapter finishing jury duty and getting back to work took a small toll on me but I'm back with high spirits and the emperor guiding me. 

Now I would like to say I wish all who ready this a happy holiday season, merry Christmas and a happy Sanguinala to you and all your families, spend time with them make memories and be safe. 

(credit for the third Christmas video goes to Kairi in COSPLAY land a great holiday party of my hero cosplayers)

So, thank you all once again for the reads I will continue to do my best with this story for people to enjoy as we continue on in the next chapter with Izuku still in the universe and about to become a big player in an important event if you know what it is 200 points to you lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
39.6K 751 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
229K 6.2K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
22.9K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...