This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 58

285 7 17
By Isabella714170

Allison's POV

It's been around 2 weeks since Mattheo was given the riddle, we don't even know how long he has until this person dies. Well gets Avada-Kedavrad. And that's taken a toll on Mattheo, he's so nervous and it's spending every free second trying to figure the riddle out.

I've also spent time catching up with the Beauxbatons girls and Madam Maxime, I've been tending to the unicorns which is absolutely amazing and now I'm trying to convince Hagrid to get unicorns for our school. I've also been hanging out with Durmstrang students and Ilvermony students well except Noah, I'm keeping my distance from him.

Elena and Nova have been getting along really good, and they both welcomed Delphine to their group. They are all a really great trio. Jace and his boyfriend have become friends with Olivier, and to be honest the more I get to know him the more I'm getting a creepy vibe from him. I mean he's always smiling and never seems to get upset, am I probably over thinking this? Most likely Yes. But he just gives a weird vibe.

But today is the day of the first quidditch match, Dumbledore has done it so that along with the 3 other schools having their teams, Hogwarts has each house competing. So I'm the end when it comes to down the final it could be 2 Hogwarts houses against each others, which is stupid but Dumbledore wants to drag the scores out.

The scoring of the game consists of each house and school playing each other, the scorers keeping track of how many points each school/house has in each round and whether they won or lost the match. So after everyone has played each other they add up the scores from each house/school and the two highest scoring schools or tied schools/houses play each other. Just so the scorers can award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place to anyone. And there is a prize for the house or school that wins, but the prize has not yet been announced.

The first match is Slytherin vs Durmstrang, there's nothing like shoving a bunch of teenagers who's parents are most likely death eaters and are probably going to become one on a pitch together. I mean my job is easy I'm a seeker so all I have to do is dodge the budgers and keep an eye out for the snitch, which in retrospect seems really easy but when your like 30 feet of the ground it isn't easy.

The match starts at 10, currently it's 7am. So I slowly and when I say slowly I mean it, I slowly get out of bed and jump into the shower quickly before changing into some shorts and a sports bra and top, I put on my socks and then trainer socks. I leave my dorm and head into the common room to see Mattheo, Jake and Draco all sitting their. "Hey guys" I say walking over to them.

Mattheo takes a second glance at me before pulling me onto the couch "so what are you doing, why did you pull Allison down?" Jake asks Mattheo, "I don't want people to stare at her" me and Draco both laugh "I'm just going on a run before breakfast" he mumbles something but none of us hear him.

I peck his lips before getting up and walking out of the common room much to Mattheo's dismay. The corridors are mostly quiet as most students are asleep, the lessons today have been cancelled as the tournament is happening. So everyone and I mean everyone including all of my friends have taken it upon themselves to sleep in until 9 and then they all have to wake up.

I make my way down to the quidditch pitch and turn on music on my phone before putting my headphones in my ears, then I start my run. The air is cold, crisp and foggy. But not spooky foggy more so a faint foggy, you can see everything except in the distance where it's slightly blurry. It's nice, calm.

After 20 laps I check my watch and see the time 7:45, ok so I have another 45 minutes to run. So I continue well that's until I'm interrupted by someone shouting at me, I take my headphones out of my ears and turn to see Elena and the rest of the Durmstrang boys following behind her while she runs towards me.

When she reaches me she stops and pants, I mean she just ran half of the pitch in not even a minute "hey Elena, are you excited for later?" She pauses and looks at me "yes I am but also really unrelated you have a fast run" I laugh "Thank-you, but you did run half of the pitch in less then a minute so you also have a fast run"

She looks behind her to see how far she ran and realised "Merlin, I didn't even realise" I laugh "to be honest you were very fast, your brother should be proud" she smiles as the rest of durmstrang reach us.

"Morning boys" I say smiling at them, "morning Allison" Ivan says slinging his arm around my shoulder "are you guys excited for later?" I ask them all, they all look at eachother  nervous before a smirk appears on all of their faces except Elenas "we already know we're going to win so there's no point in even coming to the match" Atanas says smirking.

I smile "I think there's a point of me coming as I'm the one who's going to get the snitch and win while you boys cry" Dimitar puts his hand on his chest "how could you say that, we don't cry as we are men, elena can cry as she is a gir-" he gets cut of by Elena stomping her foot on his "I am a women Thankyou very much"

I laugh "you sound exactly like Nova, you have picked up her comments" she smiles at me while Dimitar glares at her. I check my phone and see that it's 8:15. "Do any of you want to join me in some laps? I only have a few left before I need to head back to the common room."

Elena shakes her head "nope, no way in hell am I doing laps" I laugh and see a couple of the boys shake their heads this included Ivan, Yordan, Dimitar and Damyan. I look at Petar and Atanas who both agree.

The others walk off while I tell them how much time we have "I need to be back at the common room for 8:40 so we have 15 minutes before we head back" they both agree before we all start off running.

In the short timespan I found out that Dimitar and Pansy have something going on, but Dimitar won't tell any of the boys what. Petar has a crush on Lana and they have been getting close but he's scared incase she doesn't like him, I reassured him but still.

My timer rings and I look at the two of them, before we all head back in. We get into the courtyard and still not many people are up, the two of them walk me back to my common room while telling me how they are going to win and I'm going to cry, before they drop me off.

I walk into the room and go straight up to my dorm to find Molly still asleep, but now Enzo is in her bed. I sigh before grabbing my quidditch uniform and heading into the bathroom for a shower.

I turn the water on hot and leave it to run for a few seconds while I take off my clothes and tie my hair up into a bun. I jump into the shower and lather myself in lavender body wash before rinsing it off and turning off the shower. I dry myself off before changing into my uniform, I braid my hair into 2 French braids and then I brush my teeth.

Once I'm done I head into the dorm to see Molly, Enzo and Mattheo all talking. Molly and Enzo are on Mollys bed while Mattheo is on mine. Molly is in her Slytherin pjs while Enzo is in green trousers but no top, then there's Mattheo who's wearing his quidditch uniform the same as me "Hey guys" I say walking over to my bed before sitting down next to Mattheo. "Hey princess" he says grinning at me "Hey prince" I say looking at him.

He goes to say something but is rudely interrupted by Molly gagging, pretending to go sick. I grab one of my pillows and lob it at her head "that hurt" she whines, I laugh but immediately stop when I see her pick up her transfiguration book. "Molly you love me, you would never want to hurt me would you?" I say crawling off my bed slowly walking to the bathroom.

"I do want to hurt you, I want to inflict so much pain on you that you won't be able to play quidditch today, but I can't do that as the whole team will murder me so this book will have to do" she says before throwing it at me, the book hits me bam smack in the head.

I stumble into the door while the book drops onto the floor, I lift my fingers to my head to realise that I am bleeding "you bitch, I'm bleeding" I say before running to the mirror to check my head. Mattheo jumps up of the bed and glares and molly before coming over to me and grabbing a first aid kit from the draws.

"Sit on the counter" he orders, I do exactly what he says and sit in-front of him. He stands in between my legs and starts to clean the cut. Believe it or not but the cut is deep, so he flushes it out with water before placing a plaster over it.

Mattheo moves back to see if there's any blood left before moving back to where he was, he leans down and places his hand on my jaw line before kissing my lips. I immediately kiss him back while subconsciously wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Mattheo slowly starts kissing my face working his way down to my neck when he finds a sweet spot, I let out a small moan while he continues. He then moved back to my lips and continues kissing me until we hear a knock on the door "what" Mattheo says before kissing me again.

"We need to go for breakfast so hurry up whatever your doing in their because I am hungry" Molly whines on the over side of the door, I let out a small laugh while Mattheo huffs and steps away before giving me his hand so he can help me down.

We both walk hand in hand to the great hall while getting weird looks and whispers from girls and boys - probably because last thing they heard was that we broke up and now we are holding hands which isn't even that bad like I could be snogging the living daylights into Mattheo but I'm not - anyway we get to the table and sit down next to each other.

I grab some toast and butter it before scooping baked beans and placing that on top, I quickly eat the food before heading back to my dorm to brush my teeth and make sure my uniform is correct. I check my phone and see that it's 9:40, in other words I need to get down to the pitch for our pre-match talk.

I see Jake on the way so I politely walk over to him - by politely I mean I run and jump onto his back - he looks at me offended but says nothing and continues to walk with me on his back. We may our way down to the changing rooms, i wait outside of the boys until i hear Mattheo or Jake telling me to enter, as I do not want to see them boys shirtless and I don't think Mattheo would want me to either.

Jake goes over our team plan for the match, in other words telling the boys what to do and what not to do because they will get banned if they don't listen to Jake. I on the other hand just have to look out for the snitch and grab it, seems easy to everyone else but is it? No it isn't.

Then we hear Zacharias Smith announcing the Durmstrang players as they come out one by one, then it's us. We all mount onto our brooms while Zach calls us out one by one.

"Now moving onto Slytherin we have the chasers Jake Evergreen, Draco Malfoy and filling in for Marcus Flint we have Lorenzo Berkshire" to be honest I didn't even see Enzo or notice that Marcus wasn't here.

"The Beaters we have Mattheo Riddle and Theodore Nott" then both of them do a dramatic - and I mean more dramatic then Snape - flip with their cloaks for an unknown reason.

"Finally we have Blaise Zabini as Keeper and Allison Evergreen as Seeker" me and Blaise both speed off into our positions while Zach is still talking "and let me tell you that Allison is one fine lady, last time I heard she was single so boys is you want you can shoot your shot but I think Mattheo Riddle will kill you. It's up to you the lady or your life? Choose which one you want" I laugh at the end, I know the answer Mattheo would kill them with no hesitation.

Madam hooch starts with her usual speech about needing a fair game and all that before the game starts, and let me tell you Durmstrang are really good, just not as good as Slytherin ofcourse. I look around to see who the other seeker is and I find it being Elena. She looks like she's out for blood so I'm gonna stay on this side of the pitch.

The games has gone on for 1 hour 30 minutes so far and Durmstrang is in the lead with the score being 100:90. I mean it's only 10 points but I need to catch the snitch.

The game goes on for another 10 minutes until I notice the small golden snitch in the distance. So I go for it. I dive straight for the snitch while Elena stays oblivious to what's happening. The chase goes on for 5 minutes before Elena realises and joins but when she does it's neck and neck. We are both the exact distance from the snitch.

The snitch heads for the stands but then goes straight down towards the floor, me and Elena are still head to head but the closer we get to the floor the faster I get and Elena slows down. I lean forward on my broom and grab the snitch, I tumble off of my broom and land on my back while the crowd goes silent.

I lift up the snitch in my hand to show everyone that Slytherin has won, the Slytherin team rushes over to me and act like 5 year olds while they celebrate the win. I laugh before getting pulled up off of the floor by Mattheo and our lips meet.

————————————————————————

- 2641 words

A/N - I know I've been MIA however I thought that you guys deserve a next chapter on New Years Day.

Anyway Happy New Years

And thanks for being patient while I slowly wrote this.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Until next time

Xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 8.9K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
20.2K 396 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...
11.1K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...
4.9K 157 11
β€· "You know, I thought my only love was the wind in my hair, hoofbeats in my ears, and a horse running beneath me." β€· "I thought so too." [Theodore N...