Forget me

By janessa135

This is the story of Warner's little sister and her point of view * disclaimer that this does have spoilers... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's note
20
21
22
Treat
Random
23
24
25
26
27

11

112 4 1
By janessa135

As a thought runs across my mind I throw off the cover " where is the dog is she okay ?  " . Aaron and Xander's eyes meet and Xander nodds  . " Uhm it's okay ... it has a fractured bone but the vet took care of it , the dog is resting " . I exhale a relived breath . " Clara ? " I look to Aaron and tilt my head " Yes ? "
He runs a unsettling hand through his hair " Why didn't you tell me you found Juliette ? "
" I was going to eventually , but - "
" You should have just told me because Anderson wants to see her now , and you know what that means "
I drop my head backwards and breathe a sharp breath "I'm sorry Aaron "
He stands up from his chair " Well , I need to get to Anderson . Xander is your new bodyguard he will be by your side 24/7 "
He leaves without saying another word , I look to Xander playing with a ring on his finger . " How long was I out for ? "
He looks up and smiles " 3 days " . I spit out the water in my mouth " 3 what ? " . He nodds and I run a hand through my hair .

I'm back in my bedroom , I just took a long bath and did a full on skincare routine and washed my hair . I open my cotton sheets and sit in my bed , I feel a presence and look up . I'm startled by Xander in the corner of my room . I put my hand on my heart and exhale . " Sorry about that Madam Warner "
" No , no it's fine soldier . It's something I need to get used to "
I look at my trembling hands " Well goodnight "
I say shutting down my side lamp , tossing and turning into my bed under the covers and drift off to sleep .

" No dad " , I hear a giggle from my childhood bedroom while playing with my dolls . I get up and walk over to the living room . Aaron is sitting on Anderson's lap searching his pockets . I see my 5 year old self smile the biggest smile I can manage through my gap teeth and glasses  . " Are you two having fun ? " I ask . Anderson shoots me a look and my smile immediately fades . Warner jumps from Andersons lap over to me and hugs me . " Its okay sissy , go to your room I'll be there in a while " .
" Aaron " Anderson calls from his chair . He looks over at him . " Leave your sister we have business to attend " . He nodds at Anderson and shoots me a sorry look . I turn around walk down the hallway upstairs past Aaron's bedroom to mine until I hear heavy breathing coming from my parents bedroom . I open the door and I see mommy on the bed her chest heaving up and down . I climb onto her bed and I accidentally wake her up . She sits up against the headboard and cradles me into her arms  " Hello little one " she says so gently . " Hi mommy " I say sitting on her lap . " What's wrong my love ? " she asks
" I just came to see if you are okay , you were breathing very loudly , did you have a nightmare ? "
She laughs a little " I'm okay little Clara " she kisses my temple and winces as she holds my small body to her chest and holds my head under her chin . Before I could ask her if she's okay , the door bursts open

" Leila ! " Anderson calls and looks over at me and mommy . His eyes are blazing with rage he yanks me from my mother's arms . " How many times have I told you not to touch her you are killing her ! " he holds me up by one arm spanking me . " I'm fine Paris " , she says getting up out of breath . But her body is red from where I touched her it looks like carpet burn Anderson turns to me pointing at my mom " Do you see that Clara , that is your fault you did that ! " . " Is it true mommy ? " I ask my eyes glassy and throat stinging . " No sweetheart , will you and Aaron make us a snack ? " . I look at her and nodd even though I know I did that , I go out of their bedroom looking for Aaron but he's bolting up the stairs . " What's wrong what's happening ? " he asks holding onto my shoulders . We hear muffled shouts from their room . " She's five Paris !  " I hear mommy shout .
" That doesn't mean she can touch you Leila , I'm doing what's best for all of us "
Aaron and I both look at each other listening to their fight .
" You can't keep punishing Clara for being alive , it's not her fault we brought her into this world . "
" Clara was never in the plan Leila "
" What do you want me to do ? "
" We can wipe her memory and put her up for adoption , Maximallian and Evie wouldn't mind testing it on her "
" Paris are you insane ! This is your own daughter you are talking about ! "

I wake up to those harsh words from my childhood , I'm not even safe in my sleep anymore . I scratch the sleep out of my eyes . I get out of my bed get my gym clothes and get dressed . I come out of my bathroom my hair in a high ponytail a black sports bra and black leggings with sneakers . I'm applying chapstick when I see Xander  looking at me jaw on the floor and blushing red . " Do you mind ? " I say a bit rudely. 
" I - I'm sorry , w-what happend on your back " Oh , my eyes widen and I'm now flustered I grab my long sleeved shirt and throw it on I don't meet his eye . " You weren't supposed to see that "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 661 25
Menace Whittaker has always been different and has always been shunned away because of that reason. For as long as she remembers, she has always been...
39.7K 424 19
*I wrote this before the newest books were released* Warner and Juliette are finally married. Everything seems be perfect. In fact, too perfect. Wh...
525K 20K 44
(adj.) ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
65.8K 1.8K 22
- Blair Wrenlee an 18 year old girl who "accidentally shifts" into the universe of her recent book, Shatter Me. Or did she? .ใƒปใ€‚...