Falling For My Best Friend ]...

By HopeBray584

"you'll never know if you don't try." That was the advice my best friend Madison Garcia gave me regarding my... More

first day of senior year.
the Philips family
the Garcia family.
staying the night at Jackson's house.
third wheel...sort of
shopping trip.
outed.
cheater
reunited.
the truth comes out.
the break up.
drunken kiss.
aftermath
confusion.
distance.
boyfriend.
spiralling.
memories.
meeting the boyfriend.
living with the Philips.
confession
decisions
Dean.
author's note.
reality check
secrets.
Halloween party.
proof.
confrontation.
the show.
class trip
new beginnings.
first date.
first date pt 2.
telling our friends.
Rachel.
meeting Jackson's friends.
jealousy
coming out.
birthday.
prom.
prom pt 2.
graduation.
author's note.

meeting Jackson.

27 3 15
By HopeBray584

Continuation of last chapter.

Rachel's POV.

After spending some time with my friends at the mall, I decided it was time to head home and get ready for tonight.

"Did you have fun with your friends?" Mary Ann asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes, it was great."

I replied with a smile.

Mary Ann was cleaning the kitchen counter with a wet sponge. She had on a white sun dress and her hair was pulled back into a tight bun.

"Well, I'm going to go to my room to pack an overnight bag." I explained to Mary as I exited the kitchen and headed towards the stairs.

"Let's see. Lacey black night gown, matching sexy lingerie, toothbrush, birth control pills, cellphone and charger. Oh! And a hair brush. Well, I think that's everything." I said to myself as I gathered my things.

"See you tomorrow, sweetie." Mary Ann stated as I stepped out of her black SUV that was parked in front of David's house.

"See you Mary, thanks for the ride." I thanked her as I started walking towards the house ringing the door bell, I stood there patiently waiting for someone to open it.

"Hi!" David greeted me as he opened the door.

"Hi." I replied, sweeping some of my blonde hair behind my ear and smiling shyly.

He was wearing a pair of black joggers that hugged his hips perfectly.  and he was shirtless, so his perfect defined six- pack abs were on fool display.

"Please, come in." He offered, stepping to the side so I could enter the house.

As we entered the living room I looked around in admiration.  The walls were an egg shell white, the floor was a hard wood that looked like it had just been polished, and they had a brown leather couch; as well as a matching recliner and loveseat, in the living room.   On the wall was a fifty inch flat screen TV and a coffee table in the middle of the room, With a white lamp on each side of the couch. 

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" David asked politely as we stood in the middle of the room. 

"No, thank you." I  declined politely.

"Would you like to watch a movie in here.... Or in my room?" David asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"We can go to your room." I offered, deciding if I was going to go through with this, it had to be now before I lost my nerve.

So we walked up the stairs in silence. There was pictures in random spots on the wall, which  was a egg shell white, just like the living room. Pictures of David by himself at different stages of his life, and pictures of him and his mom together.

I never saw one of his dad, But that was probably because he left when Mrs. Olson was pregnant.

"Here we are." David announced as we came to a stop at a wooden door just at the end of the hallway.

"Welcome to my bedroom." David announced as he pushed the door open.  Inside was kind of shocking to see the walls were painted a dark blue color. on one wall, there was a shelf  specifically for David's football trophies and below that, was a light brown wooden computer desk with a small laptop computer on top of it with a little lamp next to it.

And  on the opposite wall, was where another flat screen TV was hanging and above it, was a shelf with DVDs neatly lined up on it.

His bed was across from the TV and had a black comforter covering it with black and blue pillow cases to match it.

There were two doors side by side, I'm assuming the bathroom and closet.

"So, what do you want to watch?" Asked David as he looked through the DVDs.

"Anything is fine." I replied, sitting my duffle bag down on his bed and opening it up, looking for my night clothes.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I informed him as I entered his bathroom.

"We're watching Texas chainsaw massa-" he stopped mid sentence, his eyes landing on me as I stood awkwardly in his bathroom doorway.

"What do you think?" I asked with a shy smile on my face.

" Damn," was all David said before walking towards me. "You look stunning." He complimented wrapping his arms around my waist, eyes scanning my body closely.

I was wearing a black lace spaghetti strapped dress that came down just above my knees and showed just a bit of cleavage,  with a matching bra and panties set, and silk robe to finish off the outfit.

"What did you say we were watching?" I asked casually as I climbed the side of the bed David hadn't previously been occupying.

"Uhh... Texas chainsaw massachere." David replied as though he had been in a trance a few minutes earlier. 

"Cool." I stated simply as he climbed in bed bedside me and pressed play on the movie.

A while later.

We were into our third or fourth movie. David was laying on his pillow propped up against the headboard and I had my head resting against his chest,,his hand sliding up and down my hip.

"David!" I exclaimed as I felt his hand grabbing my ass.

"Have told you how beautiful you are." He complimented as he started  planting kisses down my neck, making it hard to focus on the movie.

"Do you want to continue or do you want me to stop?" David  asked as he layed over the top of me, but still making sure not to put all of his weight on top of me.

"Yes, David, please." I begged wrapping my legs around his waist,and grinding on him.

I could feel him get hard immediately in his  joggers.

"Oh, fuck! If you keep doing that I'm going to cum before I even get to be inside of you."

David exclaimed lustfuly as he pressed his lips against mine.

I'm going to leave it at that guy's, sorry!

A month later.

It has been a month since David and I had sex for the first time and so far, things are going great. I couldn't love him more than I already do.

I was walking towards my locker to get a book for my next class, when I stopped dead in my tracks.  Right there, just a few lockers away from me, was my boyfriend making out with the co captain of our cheer squad, kim Jones.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I screamed in rage, which made them pull apart immediately.

"Baby, I can explain?"  He said as more of a question then a statement, a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"Oh really? Go ahead then, explain to me what you were doing with your tongue down Kim's throat! " I seethed, feeling my anger rise more and more. 

"I- uh,... Well." He sputtered nervously.

Kim was just standing there the whole time mouth agape, eyes wide in shock.   

"We're done." I stated simply before walking to my locker and grabbing the books that I needed for my next class.

I can't believe David would do this to me, I thought we loved each other. Oh well, I guess he's just another person who doesn't deserve me.

After that the rest of the day was uneventful.

Six months later.

I was sitting in class texting Miranda, when the door to Mrs Jacobs English class opened up abruptly.

"Mr. Philips, your lucky I just started my lesson. Have a seat by miss Montgomery."

Mrs Jacobs instructed the boy, who I knew as Jackson Phillips, one of the most popular boys in school. Next to David, of course.

"Hi,"  He said as he took a seat in front of me in the classroom.

"Hi." I replied shyly. I couldn't understand it, I've never been the shy type. So what was it about guys like David and now Jackson, that turned me into a shy, flustered mess.

After that class was over and all of the students exited the class.

."hwy," Jackson called out as he approached my locker.

"Hey!" I exclaimed cheerfully once he was stood in front of me.

"What's up?" I asked curiously.

"Listen... I know you and David Olsen just got out of a relationship and all but I was wondering.... Would you maybe want to go out sometime? Jackson asked me, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"sure. I would love too! "  I exclaimed excitedly.

" Great! I'll pick you up Saturday at seven. Oh! Here's my phone, you can put your number in so I can text you the details." Jackson explained as he passed me his phone.

Taking it from him I put in my name and contact information.

"There you go." I said as I passed it back to him.

I couldn't get the image of his screen saver out of my head. it was a picture of him and some other boy, they had their arms wrapped around each other in a side hug and they were only focused on each other, not the camera I'm not sure of the boys name, but I do know he goes to school here  

"See you around." He said as he took his phone and walked away.

I couldn't wait for our date. But I can't help but be curious, who was that boy and why did he look so in love with Jackson when they looked into each other's eyes.

Thank you so much for reading. And please comment, I'm so anxious to know what you think also, don't forget to vote and follow. 

Have a good day/ night ❤️ love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.8K 16
•COMPLETED• After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...
88 14 20
What happens when suddenly you're no more the sheltered pampered kid but a stranger among strangers. You grow up maybe into a more sensible one. And...
754 93 27
Secrets, don't stay hidden forever. They will come out even if they are buried. Sometimes it's better to tell the even if it is going to hurt you or...
113K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...