โ˜… ั•ะบัƒ ฯ‰ฮฑโ„“ะบั”ั โ˜† (smut book)

By TOFUUU88

smuts for my lovely African American lady's๐Ÿ˜ผ!!! More

The vampire (vampire Sukuna x blackreader)
Sex(Mingyu Seventeen k-pop band x black reader)
Just friends? (Jarrod x blackreader)
Girl or boy (Toji x black reader)
Mommy (Boss briana x blackreader)

Ruthless...(Akizawa x black reader

50 1 0
By TOFUUU88

TW: rough sex, sloppy,face fucking,overstimulation

Please vote❤️❤️❤️

I open my mouth for him to shove his tongue in, meeting mine. He bites my lips and pulls back for a short breath of air before pushing his way back in. A hand at the back of my neck he keeps my mouth against his and an arm around my waist to keep our chests pressed together, my breasts pressed flat against him. I have my arms around his waist, boldly squeezing and pulling him to where our hips meet, wiggling a bit to give his hard cock and my clit some friction as he kisses me sloppily, letting our mixed saliva escape our lips to trail down our chins and drip down to our joined chest.

This bastard is almost as messy as my husband

Akizawa pulls us apart to push me onto the bed on my back. He gets off the mattress to grab under my arms and pull me to the edge so my head hangs off. I look up at him. Akizawa's smiling down at me, a glint of excitement in his eyes. A hand moving to rub my clit and a hand to gently stroking my neck, he says, "I haven't fucked your throat like this in a while. Think you can still take it?" I blink a few times, my mouth gaped and begin to drool as his fingers play with my bundles of nerves as I nod to him in response. Akizawa lets go of my throat to lift his dick to my lips. Knowing how he likes it, I start by lapping my tongue around his tip. I close my lips over him to suckle his cock. He takes the opportunity of the shape to push past my lips.

Too far

'It's been too damn long since I've done this." I inwardly curse as I gag over barely half of my husband's length. His hand halts over my clit, blowing out the spark that began to build in my core. Akizawa slides his hand up my stomach to settle on my breast. "Oh come on, you can do better than that." he laughs. He pulls out just a bit. "Breath, relax your throat," he coos. I take a deep breath to open my throat for him. Feeling this, he pushes back further; my throat tightens again, preventing his movement so I breathe steady through my nose. Akizawa pushes down to his base. My senpai signs in satisfaction, "There you go." My hands tighten to fist the bedsheets, preparing to get deepthroated until it hurts.

He returns one hand to finger fuck me as he takes my mouth, admiring the buldge his cock makes being deep down my throat. A few controlled strokes and he's lost it. The hand not pleasuring my sensitive sex grips my throat, wrapping around the bulge his thick cock makes in her throat. He rubs my skin a little, just to see if he could feel his erection through my neck. He feels the way he pulls out only to slam back in. I feel him twitch. A few more thrust and he pulls out to just the tip; his come full fills my mouth, I make the feeling more intense by sucking lightly. He moans deep and loud, lewd as he can make it.

My face heats, I hate when he does that shit ; at least that's what I tell him.

My mouth is completely full. But that doesn't stop him from forcing his cock deep down my throat faster than my reflex could push him back, though I still choke. I arch my back and my eyes water, I release the sheets to grip his thighs and slap his side. He taught me it's an important signal in ways like that rather than just trying to push a man away; most of the time they won't listen. Akizawa grunts and pulls out as soon as my hand touches him. I cough and gag before swallowing the come I didn't choke out. He grips the back of my neck to pull me in and kiss my sloppy lips.

"Good job, y/n . Not bad ." I sit up to wipe the wetness from my face. "You gonna pay me back?" I ask, sitting up and giving him an alluring look. Akizawa moves beside me to sit for a moment, just staring at my body, which drips with his seed and our saliva. I let him look at me, feeling my skin burn red as he admires my shape and the way it displays our fluids.

It's getting embarrassing.

"Stop staring, idiot. Suck my pussy already." I sneer. He chuckles with a smirk and pushes me further into the bed on my stomach, lifting my hips to the height of his mouth as he bends over on his knees in front of me. I let out a squeak. My senpai wastes no time. He goes straight in to lick a hot stripe up my wet pussy. He groans like a hungry animal, going all in. I stretch out like a cat, arched in the air for him, arms pushed out on the side of me, gripping the sheets again. A few more licks before he sticks his tongue up my slit, fucking me with his tounge and using a thumb to apply pressure to my clit, the other hand on an ass cheek, prepared to raise and come down hard if I dare move away from his mouth. The patch of hair on his chin tickles every time it comes into contact with my pussy

But why the hell would I?

It feels so good

I'm gonna-

My breath catches. My legs shake and my core bursts in delicious tingling. Akizawa spreads my legs further apart to slide under me and suck on my clitorous. The feeling is too intense, he's overstimulating me. I try to squirm away but he wraps his arms around my thighs, securing me over his mouth. I wiggle and squirm, trying to get away. Managing to make a sound I cry out and get up, now on my knees over him. He looks up at me, mischievous glitter making his eyes sparkle.

Fucking-

I grit my teeth angrily. Grasping his hair I pull hard. Akizawa unlocks his mouth, only to stick out his tongue and lick my sensitive clit with the tip of his tongue. "Bastar-" I'm cut off by a high pitched squeal that rips through my throat, squeezing my eyes closed and covering my mouth. I hate when someone manages to get those noises out of me. I swallow thickly, "Stop it, stop it, stop it, it-" I squeak again, "it hurts." He eases the intensity a bit, thinking that was somehow mercy. I groan and twist to reach . He hissed, the feeling going from pleasure to pain when my grip on his hard dick became crushing. He releases my legs to take my wrist. "Hey, hey, hey, let go." "I told you to stop overstimulating, you didn't stop." Akizawa chuckles sheepishly. "I'm sorry, kid, okay? I'm so-" He breaks to moan. I lightened my touch at the sound of his apology to stroke gently. He takes a shuddering breath before sliding out from under me and sitting up, pulling me in to smash our mouths together. I'm shoved back into my front. He leaves me for a moment to slide on a condom.

My body crushed under his weight as he slams his hips into me . He sticks a few fingers in her gaping mouth to coat them with saliva, then suddenly rubbing them onto her unoccupied clit. Adding to the sensation, making me completely full.

Akizawa fucked me for what felt like hours. One more; I felt I had one more orgasm left before my body ultimately gave out. Pounding into me, he flipped me on my back to squish my face between his hands to keep our eyes locked, he demanded I hold the last one in. I cry and squirm, telling him I can't do it... I can't hold it any longer. It hurts, I beg, I need to come right now. My whining earns a swift slap across the face from my man. "You can hold it because you're my little angel. My pretty," he squeezes my cheeks again, "good girl can wait for me to come before finding her own release, right? Just a little longer." he promises. All my muscles tense and I hold my breath. Alizawa releases a moan at the feel of my insides squeezing him tighter. That shoved him over the edge. He ruts his hips into me a few more times before he collapses and shakes over me, mumbling into my shoulder for me to let go. I do, I'm coming undone over him, we're coming together.

Well that was interesting 😭

Word count:1483

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...