๐’๐“๐€๐‘-๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ‡‰ ANA...

Per stargirltvdu

๐’๐“๐€๐‘-๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ | โWE ARE CURSED TO BE STAR-CROSSED LOVERS, FOR OUR LOVE WAS FORBIDDEN AND FATED TO E... Mรฉs

๐€๐๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐ + ๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐€
๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’ & ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‡๐€๐๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚๐„
I. PRINCESS BELLA
II. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
III. THE PODRACE
IV. THE JAPOR SNIPPET
V. BELLA TRUEBLOOD
๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐’
VI. REUNITED
VII. PARTNERS IN CRIME
VIII. FIRST KISS
IX. STAR-CROSSED LOVERS
X. RETURN TO TATOOINE
XI. ANAKIN + BELLA
XII. THE BATTLE OF GEONOSIS
XIII. PROPOSAL
XIV. ACROSS THE STARS
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’
XV. AHSOKA TANO
XVI. THE BATTLE OF CHRISTOPHSIS
XVII. THE BATTLE OF TETH
๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐“๐‡
XIX. PREGNANT
XX. THE JEDI COUNCIL

XVIII. ESCAPE TO TATOOINE

868 35 49
Per stargirltvdu

AGAIN — JANET JACKSON

THERE'S NO WHERE ELSE I'D RATHER BE, THAN RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝚃𝙴𝚃𝙷
𝟐𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 and landed smoothly on her two feet, shortly followed by Ahsoka and Anakin after landing on the platform.

The trio took in the ship that was parked before them.

"We're taking this junker?" Ahsoka says sassily at the sight of the ship. "We'd be better off on that big bug"

"Get aboard and prime the engines" Anakin watched the young Togruta walk away towards the ship as he muttered under his breath, "Assuming it has engines"

Bella chuckled softly in amusement, before taking the infant Huttlet off of Anakin's back and knelt down to R2-D2's level to place the baby's backpack on the droid.

As Bella adjusted the backpack on R2, Anakin kneeled down next to his wife and drank in her ethereal features with a bated breath.

The blonde Skywalker could not wait any longer and leaned forward to press his lips to the side of her neck, kissing her skin quickly.

"Anakin, stop it!" Bella whisper-shouted in her sweet, breathy voice as she gently pushed her husband back. "Not here"

Anakin narrowed his gaze slightly, "What? I can't kiss you?"

Standing up from her kneeling position, Bella faced her husband with loving brown eyes and a seductive smile, before leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

"After we succeed this rescue mission, you can kiss me all over" Bella seductively whispered in the Jedi Knight's ear, before gently biting his earlobe as she pulled back to glance at Anakin's reaction to her scandalous words.

His blue eyes shined a lustful glint and slight sweat glistened his forehead, causing Bella to smirk teasingly with a bite of her lower lip.

The brunette woman diverted her attention towards Ahsoka, the padawan ignited her green lightsaber to dodge shots fired from battle droids.

"There she goes again" Bella smiled.

"Let's go"

After slicing down the last battle droid, Ahsoka pointed her lightsaber dangerously close to the caretaker droid's neck from earlier.

Bella sighed sarcastically, "I knew that droid was an imposter"

"Don't you dare!"

Without a warning, Ahsoka slashed her green blade through the droid's neck and his head tumbled down the landing ramp.

"Don't...you...dare"

Bella sent Ahsoka a proud smile and mercilessly kicked the droid's decapitated head out of the walkway, before treading up the ramp.

After stepping foot into the cockpit, Bella slipped into the middle pilot seat beside Anakin as Ahsoka and the ill Huttlet were perched upon a chair on the Trueblood Jedi's right.

"Now let's get Stinky out of here" Anakin pressed the power button on the control panel, but the engines were unable to ignite themselves.

Bella let out an annoyed grunt, "If we can"

"Relax, Snarky" Anakin replied to her frustration.

The nickname caused the Trueblood woman to sassily raise her brows at Skywalker. "Seriously! Snarky?"

"Yeah. It suits you" Anakin winked flirtatiously at his wife, earning himself a playful eye roll and a blushing smile from Bella. "R2, see if you can spark the ignition couplers"

Rolling, the R2 unit did as he was told and he begin wiring his way through the mechanics.

Anakin sighed as his idea didn't succeed.

Bella looked deep in thought for a quick moment, before suggesting, "Try opening the fuel lifters all the way"

Letting out a series of beeps, R2 immediately followed the brunette's command and Anakin spared his wife a soft glance as her brilliant idea had worked, the engines starting up with a rumble.

"Thanks, buddy" Bella flashed her R2 unit a smile, before facing the front as Anakin begin to steer the aircraft through the evening sky.

The Trueblood Jedi narrowed her brown gaze at the distant shots and crossfire in view.

"Master Kenobi is here" Ahsoka petted the Huttlet's head. "Now we'll see some real fireworks"

"Excuse me?" Bella gaped at the padawan. "I saved your skin more than once, young lady"

"Oh, you were so awesome. Really" Ahsoka glanced over at her master. "I was talking to Master Skywalker"

Bella smiled cockily at her husband, before leaning back in her seat.

It was Anakin's turn to gape at his apprentice, "Excuse me? What do you call what I've been doing all day?"

Ahsoka merely shrugged, "I don't know. The word 'reckless' comes to mind"

"The word 'reckless' is Anakin's middle name" Bella chimed in, her feminine tone held sass.

Anakin narrowed his eyes at the two, before looking back out in the distance, "Very funny, Bella. Back to work. The troops still need our help. Charge the main guns"

"How are we gonna help?" Ahsoka looked down at the Huttlet, worry visible in her blue gaze. "Stinky's getting sicker and sicker"

"But we promised Rex we'd help them"

"Master, we've got to get him to the medics on the Jedi cruiser" Ahsoka continued petting the infant Hutt's burning head. "It's our only chance to get Stinky back to his father still breathing."

Bella bit her lower lip and rubbed her manicured hands together, softly sighing as she knew the teenage girl had a point.

Anakin turned his attention towards his wife, "Bella?"

"She's right, Anakin" Bella let out a sigh. "As much as I hate breaking promises and leaving the troops to fend for themselves, our main priority is to get the Huttlet back home to his father as soon as possible before his fever gets any worse. Rex will understand"

Anakin held a defeated glint in his gaze as Bella turned her comlink on, "Captain Rex, this is General Trueblood"

"Yes, General"

Bella sighed, before responding, "I'm terribly sorry, Captain, but we're unable to help you"

"Don't worry about us, General. We'll be all right" Rex said in complete understanding. "The mission always comes first, ma'am"

"Thank you. Please be careful" Bella closed the comlink and placed her fingertips to her temple.

Anakin spared the brunette a worried glance, wanting to hold her hand in comfort, but forced himself not to show affection in front of his padawan.

"Master, today I did my best to stay calm, focused, and when I did, everything seemed so easy" Ahsoka spoke happily.

The ship suddenly lurched forward, catching the Jedi's attention as the three of them peered ahead where battle ships attacked one another.

"Well, get focused, 'cause things just got a lot harder" Anakin says sarcastically as he skillfully swerves past a battle ship that was raining fire on anothers. "All we've got to do is land on that Jedi cruiser"

"But, Master, their deflector shields are up" Ahsoka pointed out, while pulling the Huttlet closer to herself.

The Jedi cruiser started shooting at them, so Anakin steered the ship around the cruiser.

"They must think this greasy bucket of bolts is an enemy ship" Bella darted her eyes around the ship, scoffing sarcastically. "Honestly, who wouldn't?"

Anakin made contact with the cruiser, "Jedi cruiser, hold your fire!"

"Who is that? Incoming ship, identify yourself" a clone trooper demanded. "Repeat, identify yourself"

"This is General Skywalker" Anakin hurriedly spoke. "We have Jabba the Hutt's son. He needs medical attention. We must board immediately"

"Stand by"

"Stand by?" Bella furrowed her eyebrows. "Gee, thanks for the help"

Anakin grit his teeth in annoyance at the three battle ships firing at them.

The Skywalker Jedi looped under the Jedi cruiser as he did his best to avoid the incoming shots, "Hang on!"

Bella held on tight to the seat and R2-D2 let out a binary scream as he rolled backwards from the amount of turbulence occurring.

"General Skywalker, we think we can lift the shields on the lower rear hangar"

Bella let out a relieved sigh as Anakin turned the steering wheel, "We're on our way"

Ahsoka looked down at the infant Hutt with excitement, "We've made it! We've made it!"

Bella gasped as she watched the enemy ships take advantage of the open hangar as they aimed multiple shots into the cruiser.

"General Skywalker, abort! Abort!"

"Oh shit!" Bella gaped at the heavy explosions that erupted before them.

"That changes our plans" Anakin gripped the controls and pushed forward. "Looks like we're gonna have to take this bucket of bolts all the way to Tatooine"

"Will this piece of junk even make it that far?" Bella glanced at her husband.

"Think positive thoughts, Ella"

"When did that ever help?" The Trueblood woman scoffed with a sarcastic roll of her eyes, before pointing a sassy finger. "And do not say the Podrace that you won ten years ago"

"Princesses" Anakin tried to whisper under his breath, but Bella heard him clearly.

"I heard that"

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

"We're clear to make the jump to hyperspace" said Anakin.

"R2, program the navicomputer" Bella says, and R2 obeys the young woman.

"I don't think he's gonna make it, Master" Ahsoka gazed down at the Huttlet. "There's gotta be something we can do for him."

"In the back, there should be some medical supplies" Bella gestured to the back of the ship. "Go take a look"

"I'm on it"

Ahsoka handed the backpack over to Bella, before standing up to her feet and disappeared into the back.

Anakin petted the infant Hutt's head, "Don't die on me now, little guy. Just hang in there"

Bella glanced down at the baby Huttlet sitting on her lap, smiling and petting his head.

The young Skywalker took a moment to stare at his wife, before turning forward, "If you've locked the coordinates, R2, let's go"

The stars blurred and the ship traveled through hyperspace.

Bella leaned back on the chair as they sped through, inching closer and closer to Anakin's home planet.

Ahsoka came back into the cockpit as she reached for the Huttlet, "I'm going to give this little guy some medical attention. Don't get too bored without me"

Bella gave a kind smile, before turning her attention over to the vast space ahead.

"Take all the time you need, Snips" Anakin told his padawan, stealing a lustful glance at his wife.

Hearing the desire and excitement behind her husband's husky voice, the brunette-haired beauty rolled her brown eyes playfully.

Once the teenage girl was gone, Anakin looked at Bella with a flirtatious smirk on his lips.

"Take all the time you need, Snips" Bella deepened her voice as she mocked the young Skywalker's words. "I will kick you in the balls"

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you are when you're ruthless?" Anakin remarked teasingly.

Bella blinked and a breathy chuckle left her mouth, "Focus on the mission, blondie. This is serious Jedi business, not high school"

"How can I focus when you're right here in my sight?" Anakin says flirtatiously, shooting her a dazzling smile as he admired her beauty. "A beautiful woman like you can make my job incredibly distracting"

"Anakin, a droid is present and we have a fourteen-year-old padawan on board" Bella says seriously, but a small smile crept onto her face.

"What?" Anakin played innocent. "Come on, Bella. Can you be less serious and let a man show affection to the woman he loves while he has the time before it runs out? Ahsoka is busy, and R2 won't say anything to her"

R2 beeped in agreement, before rolling out of the cockpit to give the two some privacy.

Diverting their attention from the disappearing droid, Anakin and Bella's eyes made intense contact with one another.

"You have no patience whatsoever" Bella smirked in amusement.

"Not when it comes to waiting for alone time with you" Anakin replies as he affectionately caresses the soft skin of her arm. "I thought I would go insane if I waited anymore longer"

"You are so dramatic. I highly doubt you would lose your mind because of me" Bella laughed prettily, the sweet sound made Anakin laugh with her.

Her contagious, beautiful laughter never failed to make the young Skywalker smile and laugh in delightful happiness, even if his day was going terrible.

"Returning to Tatooine is going to be one hell of a nightmare" Anakin's smile disappeared at the thought of stepping foot on his home planet, but the sight of Bella kept him sane. "I never wanted to lay eyes or step foot on that ball of sand ever again"

"There's nothing to be troubled about, love. I'll be there, right beside you every step of the way if you need a feel of comfort" Bella gently squeezed Anakin's gloved hand in her own. "We will be out of that planet before you know it. Then not long after we safely return Jabba's son, you and I will spend a night alone together where no one can tell us what to do. Nothing lasts forever, but the amount of limited time we have is always worth it"

Anakin looked down at her soft human hand in his gloved cybernetic one and a sweet, loving smile pulled at his perfect features as he intertwined their fingers together, not even minding her ringless finger, before locking his blue eyes with her dark brown irises.

"You have no idea how crazy in love I am with you, Ella" he became lost in her ethereal beauty. "Despite how serious and tough you are about Jedi business, you're a very good woman and you mean everything to me"

"And you're a good man to me, Ani. Nobody in this galaxy has ever loved me as much as I love you" Bella said in a sweet voice so young and beautiful just like her.

The soft sound took Anakin's breath away as always, a smile brightened his face as he glanced down at her petal-soft lips and back up to her sparkling eyes.

Bella smiled brightly as she saw the seduction behind his eye movements, "Come here. I wanna whisper something to you"

"What is it?" Anakin questioned, biting his lower lip flirtatiously.

"Just come here, before I change my damn mind" Bella smirked, her sweet voice seductive. "Time is running out, you know"

Not wasting another second, Anakin leaned into her and Bella captured his lips in a soft kiss full of affection, a kiss that they both needed.

The young Skywalker cupped the side of her pretty face in his flesh hand, completely letting go of all his troubles and worries about visiting Tatooine as he deepened their kiss passionately.

Without parting away from Bella, Anakin swiftly unstrapped himself from the pilot seat and he intensified, unable to get enough of his wife.

Bella hummed softly in bliss, grabbing a hold of his tunic to pull him closer to herself.

However, their time alone together was limited at the moment and nothing lasted forever, an irritating price they had to pay for breaking the Jedi code.

The married couple eventually pulled back, their lips only centimeters apart and their eyes fluttered open as blue met with brown.

"There's no where else I'd rather be than right here by your side" Bella says softly with such clarity.

Anakin's blue irises lovingly scanned over every inch of her beautiful face, before his eyes locked with hers again, a bright and affectionate smile crossed his features.

"Shut up" Bella chuckled playfully.

Anakin snickered, amused with her sharp-tongued sarcasm. "I wish moments like this could last forever"

"They will someday" Bella assured her husband, before pecking his cheek.

Once they sensed Ahsoka approaching, the couple quickly inched back and sat up straight in their seats, keeping their gazes forward as the padawan returned to the cockpit with R2-D2 and the Huttlet in her arms.

Anakin cleared his throat as he stood from his seat, grabbing a wrench from Bella as he started to work on what he could of the ship.

"The medicine, it's working!" Ahsoka says as she caresses the infant Hutt's head. "His fever broke"

"Then Jabba Jr. is gonna live to stink another day" Bella commented with a smile.

"Great" Anakin glanced back at his padawan as he continued working on the wirings. "Keeping him alive wasn't as easy as you'd hoped, was it?"

"Master," Ahsoka crossed her arms, "if you have taught me one thing, it's that nothing is easy when you are around"

"It really isn't" Bella chuckled in amusement, ignoring an eye roll from Anakin.

"You think Rex and Master Obi-Wan made it out okay?" Ahsoka asks, glancing between the couple.

"He's Obi-Wan. He always has things well under control" Bella sent the young Togruta a reassuring smile, nodding her brunette head positively.

Anakin nodded in agreement with his wife, "Now help me with this. I want the primary systems fully repaired by the time we reach Tatooine"

Smiling up at the man she loves, Bella handed another tool to Anakin.

"You grew up on Tatooine, right?" Ahsoka said curiously. "So, for you, this trip is like going home"

Bella bit her lip in thought as she tossed a worried glance toward her husband.

Anakin's eyes narrow and his jaw clenches slightly as he responded, "Yeah. Home"

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

Jumping out of hyperspace, Bella gently petted R2-D2's dome-shaped head as the ship neared the planet surface of Tatooine.

"I was hoping I'd never have to lay eyes on this dust ball again" Anakin's voice came out bitter as he gave his wife the screwdriver to put away.

"Okay. What happened?" Ahsoka asked in curiosity.

Bella softly sighed, sending her husband a sympathetic look before diverting her sad gaze down at her white high-heeled boots as the memories of her beautiful mother-in-law flashed through her mind.

"I don't want to talk about it" Anakin replied dryly, before sitting down in the pilot seat and quickly changed the subject to avoid answering his padawan's curious question, "How's Stinky holding up?"

Ahsoka glanced over her shoulder at the sleeping Huttlet, "He seems to be feeling much better. His fever is gone. Even you have to admit he's cute when he's asleep"

"I admit I like him better when he's quiet, but only a little" Anakin said with a small smile.

R2 beeped at the young Skywalker, suggesting to put up the rear deflector shields.

"No, R2" Anakin shook his head. "I want the cannon operational first. Leave the rear deflector shields for later"

Bella gave the blonde Jedi Knight a look, "That is not a good call, Anakin"

"Yeah. No rear shields, Master?" Ahsoka agreed with Bella. "That's awful risky"

Anakin sent the two females a glance, "A strong attack eliminates the need for defense"

Bella sassily narrowed her eyes, "Explains why you're such a loser as a lightsaber duelist"

"Excuse me?" Anakin snapped his head towards his wife.

Placing a hand over her mouth, Ahsoka stifled a laugh at the Trueblood woman's snarky comment.

"I'm just brutally honest" Bella smirked like the ruthless young woman that she is.

The atmosphere in the ship suddenly went silent when the alarm started ringing.

Bella turned her attention towards the alarm, pressing down on a button as enemy ships were caught on the radar, "Attack ships closing!"

"Somebody doesn't want Stinky to get home in one piece" Anakin said, irritated.

One blast hit the back of the ship, causing the cruiser to lurch forward and alarms beeped all over the place.

"Wow! Quite a welcome home party" Ahsoka sarcastically commented.

R2 started beeping in binary droidspeak, calling both his owners' attentions.

"Set the approach vector and make ready to land" Anakin increased the speed as he spoke to his wife/partner, "Bella, activate the guns!"

The brunette looked over the control panel and pushed the button, but she had no way to move the guns from their current position.

"All the guns are locked in the forward position" Bella said, before sarcasm filled her voice, "Such a shame that you decided to leave the rear deflector shields for later"

"Not now, Bella!"

"R2, see if you can unlock those guns from forward position" Bella commanded to her droid, then diverted her attention back to her husband. "A good defense is as good as offense. Sometimes, defense is even more important!"

Ahsoka stood from her seat to secure the infant Huttlet from her master's reckless flying.

Bella placed her hands firmly on the armrests of the co-pilot seat for balance.

Anakin lurched forward and dove under dramatically, speeding down as he did his best to deflect incoming fire.

However, the Huttlet rolled out from his napping place and landed safely in Ahsoka's arms, before he started crying from being woken up.

"Great! You woke the baby!"

"Nice job, Anakin!" Bella yelled scoldingly over the commotion.

Anakin glanced back at his padawan, "I'm a little busy here!"

"Can you think of another excuse or response to situations like this?" A drip of sass laced with Bella's sharp-tongued words.

A battle ship suddenly flew in front of them, aiming fire as Anakin and Bella set their narrowed gazes straight ahead.

The brunette Jedi Knight grabbed her controls and mercilessly fired away at the enemy ship, successfully blasting the cruiser. "Got one!"

"Good shot, Ella!" Anakin praised his beautiful wife. "You've been holding out on me"

"As always" Bella replied lovingly.

"I don't want to be negative, but what about the other one?" Ahsoka carefully asked the Trueblood woman.

"One thing at a time, kid!"

The cruiser suddenly rumbled violently as they lost another part of the ship.

Anakin clenched his jaw harshly, "I think we needed those rear shields after all"

"And you scold your padawan for her lack of listening when stupid, idiotic shit like this always happens after you refuse to listen to me or anybody else" Bella lectured the young Skywalker in a voice so sharp like a knife.

"Scold me all you want later, Ella" Anakin sputtered, before speaking to the R2 unit, "R2, turn those guns around"

With the Huttlet in her arms, Ahsoka used all her leg strength to push R2 closer to his control panel.

"Why can't you be a tiny little mouse droid?" Ahsoka complained in between grunts, due to the fact that the astromech was extremely heavy.

The ship suddenly tottered to the side and R2 connected himself, gaining control over the panel as he aimed the two guns at the enemy ship.

"Get him, R2!"

R2 fired more shots and the final aircraft finally exploded.

Bella let out a breath of relief, smiling over her shoulder at the droid, "You got 'em, R2"

The excitement faded as the ship became more and more unsteady by the moment.

"Ahsoka, strap in" Anakin ordered his padawan.

Ahsoka studied her master and the young woman's expressions, "You two have that 'we're in trouble' look"

"There's a look?" The married couple questioned in sync.

"You can't miss it" Ahsoka smirked in amusement. "It's very parental"

"Yeah, yeah. You're hilarious, Ahsoka" Bella says sarcastically.

Anakin dialed some buttons, calling in hopes to reach his former master, "Obi-Wan, come in! Do you copy?"

"Kenobi, here" Obi-Wan came into contact rather quickly. "Anakin, have you and Bella reached Tatooine yet?"

"Almost, but we ran into some old–"

"Anakin, did you get shot down again?"

"Yes!" Bella and Ahsoka both answered in sync.

Anakin snapped his head to the duo. "This ship is too slow. I haven't had time to modify it yet"

"No! Some half-witted, reckless idiot decided to leave the rear deflector shields for later" Bella glared sassily at the young Skywalker.

"I'm still cleaning up your other mess, but I'll get there" Obi-Wan's holographic call ended.

"So much for reinforcements" Anakin said with a sigh, before the alarms started beeping again. "Hang on, this landing could get a little rough"

Ahsoka incredulously looked at her master, "Crashes are rough. Landings are not"

"Then it's a crash landing"

"I swear, you're going to be the death of me one day" Bella gritted her pearly white teeth.

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝟐𝟐 𝐁𝐁𝐘

"Next time, I'm piloting!" Bella exclaimed to Anakin as she pushed a button to open up the gates, revealing the stretched-out desert and the bright twin suns orbiting in the blue sky.

Ahsoka held up her hand to shield her eyes from the suns' brightness, "Welcome home, Stinky"

"Jabba's palace is on the far side of the Dune Sea" Anakin kneeled down before his wife, so Bella carefully set Jabba's Huttlet into the backpack. "We'd better hurry if we're gonna make it by morning"

Bella elegantly leaped off the ship and she landed softly on the burning, coarse sand—right knee bent and her left hand planted in front.

Anakin and Ahsoka followed shortly after the Trueblood woman, the baby Hutt started whimpering as they hit the sand.

R2 beeped nervously as he took in the view of the endless desert of sand.

"Oh, Artooie," Ahsoka gazed up at the astro droid, "it's just endless tracts of gritty, abrasive sand"

"It's not your first time on this planet, R2" Bella chuckled softly. "I'll clean the sand out of your servos later. Now, come on"

In response, R2-D2 beeped an excited 'Okay' before activating the rocket boosters in his legs to fly down from the crashed ship and onto the surface of sand.

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

After hours and hours of silence and walking along the sand, the colour of the sky eventually changed from light blue to a bright orange.

Ahsoka started feeling thirsty from the heat of the twin suns, and was surprised that the two Jedi Knights were not even bothered by the Tatooine heat, nor were they dripping sweat.

The teenage Togruta also couldn't help but notice how beautiful Anakin and Bella looked side-by-side together in the suns' golden glow—a friendly compliment, of course.

Ahsoka's blue gaze landed on her master, before deciding to speak up, "Master Yoda has a saying. 'Old sins cast long shadows.' Do you know what he means by that?"

"He means your past can ruin your future if you allow it" Bella answered.

Anakin glanced back at his padawan, knowing exactly what she was doing and coldly added, "But you forget it was Master Skywalker who said, I don't want to talk about my past"

"Okay, fine" Ahsoka sighed. "There is so much more we can talk about out here. Like the sand"

"Not the best topic either" Bella shook her brunette head.

"The desert is merciless. It takes everything from you" Anakin said sadly at the thought of his slavery childhood and late mother.

Bella closed her eyes tightly as she begin sensing her husband's pain and loss, a feeling she has not sensed since months ago when they returned to Tatooine.

"That's a happy thought" Ahsoka said. "It won't take us, Master. Right, Artooie?"

"Don't jinx anything, Ahsoka"

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

Despite what a horrific planet Tatooine is, Bella sure admired the scenery with its sandy dunes and the majestic binary sunset behind the endless desert.

The sky started to darken as an eerie sensation suddenly plagued the brunette's mind, ruining her moment of admiring the sunset.

Voices softly whispering in her ears, chills running up her spine.

The three Jedi abruptly came to a halt.

"We're not alone" Bella gritted her teeth as she sensed the very last thing she wanted to feel.

"I sense it, too. It's the dark side of the Force" Anakin narrowed his eyes at the far distance.

"Dooku" Bella whispers in quick realization, her nostrils flaring. "He's coming for the Hutt"

"Time to split up" Anakin suggested.

"We'll face it together, Master" Ahsoka replied.

"Not this time, Snips" The blonde Skywalker shook his head. "I have a far more important mission for you and Bella"

"What?" Bella slightly widened her eyes. "You expect me to leave you to face Dooku alone?"

"Bella–"

"No! Absolutely not, Anakin!" Bella's breathy voice became more stern. "Last time you went up against Dooku, you lost your arm. He almost killed you"

"Bella, I need you to trust me on this one" Anakin clenched his hands to restrain himself from caressing her face. "I need you and Ahsoka to return the Hutt to Jabba's palace"

"I'm not leaving you alone" Bella stated stubbornly. "I have more control over my emotions now. I can take Dooku on my own"

"Not to underestimate your skills, but I won't allow that" Anakin pursed his lips together at his wife's stubbornness. "After Dooku and I are finished, I will meet you at Jabba's palace, safe and unharmed without a single scratch. I promise"

Biting down on her lower lip, Bella shook her head in disapproval, "Don't make promises you can't keep"

"I'm making it for a reason, Ella" Anakin gave her a soft smile. "Trust me"

Bella swallowed thickly as she hesitantly nodded, despite her will not to do so.

"All right. I'm willing to trust you on this, Skywalker" Bella sighed, a positive smile caressed her soft lips. "This plan of yours better be smart, General"

"Of course it is. I take after you..."

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

After minutes of walking, Jabba's palace finally came into view when the three moons of Tatooine rose into the dark blue sky.

The excruciating heat subsided and a nice, cool breeze blew through the atmosphere.

"We're almost there" Ahsoka pointed out into the distance.

Bella sighed in relief, "Good"

Bella carried the Huttlet on her back as she walked alongside Ahsoka and a rolling R2-D2, feeling the padawan's stare on her every so often.

"Is there a thought on that curious mind of yours, Ahsoka?" Bella spoke up.

"I-I was just wondering, but you and Master Skywalker seem really close and care about each other" the teenager responded.

"I was ten years old when I met Anakin. He's one of my bestest friends and I do care about him" Bella explained, pushing away the guilt she felt for somewhat lying.

"That's nice. Two fully trained Jedi create a form of attachment" Ahsoka said.

"I wouldn't use the word 'attachment', because that's forbidden for a Jedi" Bella stated, her voice sweet and gentle. "Master Skywalker and I are nothing but childhood friends and Jedi partners in crime"

Ahsoka had a list of questions in mind, but the young girl decided not to be nosy.

Ever since their fight with Asajj Ventress and what the assassin said about General Trueblood being 'Skywalker's affair', Ahsoka quickly noticed some signs like the way her Jedi master would affectionately stare at Trueblood like she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

Maybe Master Skywalker secretly has forbidden feelings for General Trueblood.

But Ahsoka felt it wasn't any of her business, or something she should know.

After all, Trueblood cared for Skywalker like she cared for everybody in the galaxy.

He is her best friend, nothing more.

Ahsoka's train of thought was cut short when Trueblood's communicator started beeping, so the young woman took the device in her hand.

"Who is that?" Ahsoka asked.

"It's Senator Amidala" Bella answered, before accepting the call.

Instead of a holographic call from Padmé like she expected, a holographic recording appeared of Ziro the Hutt, Jabba's uncle, communicating with a hologram showing a hooded figure, Count Dooku.

"Your plot is coming apart, Count Dooku!" Ziro spoke to the Sith Lord. "A senator from the Republic was here. What if she found out I helped you kidnap Jabba's son?"

Bella and Ahsoka both gasped in shock over what the gigantic Hutt said.

"Don't worry, I have convinced Jabba that the Jedi have murdered his son and are on their way to kill him" Count Dooku explained.

"Jabba will slay the Jedi on sight!" Ziro replied.

"Then the mighty Jedi Order will be forced to bring Jabba to justice, and you, my friend, will be left to take control of all the Hutt clans"

"Then the plot against my nephew Jabba has succeeded" Ziro chuckled devilishly. "But what about this meddling senator?"

"If she continues her investigation, have her meet with an accident with extreme prejudice. I will have someone in the Senate cover it up. However, she and Bella Trueblood, a princess and Jedi Knight of the Republic, are extremely valuable to my Separatist allies. They will pay a handsome price for them"

Not wanting to listen anymore, Bella shut off the communicator and stuffed the device in her pocket.

"Ziro the Hutt and Count Dooku will not get away with this" Bella looked at Ahsoka. "We have to get to Jabba's palace immediately and show him this proof"

"Right on it" Ahsoka said confidently and the Jedi duo, along with R2 and the Huttlet, continued on with their journey.

But not long after, Bella swiftly whipped out her lightsaber and ignited the green blade as she stood in preparation, Ahsoka followed in pursuit.

Four larger-than-normal battle droids emerged from the sand, revealing themselves whilst holding staff weapons of their own.

Bella and Ahsoka stood back-to-back, green lightsabers held out in front as they protected the Huttlet from the droids...

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

In the middle of the desert, Anakin charges at Count Dooku as their blue and red sabers continuously clash from left and right.

The young Skywalker was determined to keep his promise to Bella and get back to her unharmed, so he kept a clear mindset and stayed focused.

The count raised his hand and Anakin was thrown back with the Force, tumbling down a small hill of sand.

"Look," Count Dooku towered over the young man with a hologram held in the palm of his hand, "I have a message from your woman and Padawan"

The hologram was shown of Bella and Ahsoka standing back-to-back with their green lightsabers in hand, and a quartet of battle droids armed with staffs.

At the sight of his wife and padawan, Anakin quickly jumped up off the sand in immense anger and charged at the Sith Lord, his blue blade clashed with red, creating sparks of purple.

Anakin lifted his foot and kicked the old man in the face, an unexpected combat move that he learned from Bella.

"After my droids kill Jabba's son, they will deliver your Padawan to him for punishment for the Huttlet's murder, and Trueblood will be enslaved" Dooku taunted the young Skywalker. "I can't imagine he will be merciful"

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

Bella slashed her saber, clashing her green blade against the droid's pole as she ducked down to dodge a swing from another droid.

R2-D2 pulled out his small electrocutor, attempting to hit the much bigger droid, but the battle droid deflected the lightning with his staff and used the weapon to whack the astromech.

Screaming in droidspeak, R2 was thrown multiple feet away.

"R2!" Bella screamed like a mother, before a fierce glare crossed her feminine features as she faced the battle droids. "You are going to regret that!"

The brunette stabbed her saber through one of the droid's legs and turned on her heel to successfully decapitate him.

"Three against two" Bella shared a quick glance with Ahsoka, and spoke to the Huttlet attached to her back, "Stinky, you watch our backs!"

Bella and Ahsoka both ducked down to dodge an attack before the Tano girl leaped onto a small rock, only to lose her balance and tumble backwards, sliding down the cliff.

Bella's attention was caught by the padawan's surprised shriek, so a droid took advantage of the woman's distraction and hit her across the face with its staff, sending her falling backwards.

On the way down, Bella protected the infant Hutt by lifting her back, before she landed on a rocky surface with a thump beside Ahsoka.

The baby started crying from the impact, despite the fact that Bella landed on her stomach.

"I thought you liked to play in the sand" Ahsoka groaned, before parting her lips in worry for the Trueblood woman. "Master, are you all right?"

The Jedi Knight let out a soft groan, rolling onto her side as she slowly stood back up. "Just fine"

The three battle droids left standing slid down a rocky, sandy hill to look for the Jedi duo and continue their fight.

Bella and Ahsoka hid behind a rock, their lightsabers humming and held in preparation.

In a swift and elegant movement, Bella jumped out of the hiding and sliced a second droid straight down the middle.

Ahsoka jumped into the woman's side, eyes narrowed as she prepared to fight.

Bella glanced up to see Anakin riding a speeder bike, worry evident on his fierce expression as he zoomed straight past the two girls.

"Master! Over here! Master!" Ahsoka attempted to call out for the Skywalker Jedi, but it was no use and she groaned in frustration, "He never listens"

"Welcome to my world" Bella commented as she moved quickly to dodge hits.

Standing straight up, Bella sliced off another droid's legs, before plunging the green blade into its mechanical chest.

That left one last droid.

"Okay, stick-tinny, you're going back to Dooku in pieces" Ahsoka said intimidatingly, leaping up into the air.

Bella raised her open hand, using the Force to hold the final droid in place, so it could no longer swing its staff.

As Ahsoka came flying down, she stabbed her saber straight through the droid's chest.

And to finish it off, Bella lifted her green-bladed weapon and decapitated the droid.

The brunette breathed out in exhaustion as she turned off her saber, "I'm so sick of droids"

R2 got himself upright and let out an offended beep to his owner's comment.

"R2, you and 3PO are the only exception" Bella quickly corrected herself and petted R2's silver dome head.

Ahsoka shut off her weapon, before falling down to her knees in exhaustion.

"Are you okay?" Bella approached her.

"Yeah" Ahsoka answered tiredly. "Being a Padawan is harder than I thought"

"Don't worry, kid. Every Jedi has been there" Bella smiled a beautiful, kind smile, before offering the teen a helping hand. "Come on. Let's get Stinky back home to his father"

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

With the infant Hutt held safely in her arms, Bella and Ahsoka rushed into Jabba's palace and took in the sight of Anakin with his blue saber dangerously pointed to Jabba's neck.

"Stop!"

All eyes fell on Bella and Ahsoka, the Trueblood woman adjusted her gentle grip on the Huttlet as she approached Jabba and handed over his son.

The Hutt exclaimed excitedly in Huttese as he took his baby son in his hands.

"You are to be executed immediately" Jabba said angrily in Huttese as he pointed at the three Jedi.

"What?"

All of Jabba's bounty hunters aimed their guns at the trio, Anakin and Ahsoka ignited their weapons in response.

"Put down your lightsabers!" Bella scolded the master and apprentice.

"What?" Anakin looked at his wife in confusion. "Why?"

"I'll show you why" Bella faced the Hutt, her head high with confidence and power as she spoke beautifully in fluent Huttese, "Jabba, I am Princess Bella Trueblood of Auradelle, and a Jedi Knight of the Republic. Senator Amidala of the Galactic Congress has made contact and discovered a plot against you by one of your own. Your uncle, Ziro, conspired with Count Dooku to kidnap your son and frame the Jedi for the crime"

From her pocket, Bella pulled out her communicator and the recorded hologram that she and Ahsoka watched earlier begin playing.

As soon as Jabba heard the truth that he needed to know, the Hutt yelled in anger.

"Ziro will be dealt with by the Hutt family most severely" the protocol droid translated.

"Perhaps now, the Republic will be allowed to use your trade routes and hostilities can finally come to an end" Bella told the Hutt.

Jabba chuckled and spoke happily in his language, causing smiles to appear on Bella and Anakin's faces.

"Jabba agrees. A treaty is in order"

"You will not regret this, Jabba" Bella promised, a smile of kindness graced her beautiful features.

"The clone armies may move through Jabba's territories" the protocol droid translated again.

The recording message disappeared from Bella's communicator and a hologram of Padmé Amidala appeared.

"Senator," Bella greeted her dear friend, "you have my undying gratitude"

"No, Master Trueblood, it is I, and the Republic, who owes you thanks" Padmé gratefully smiled at her best friend, before ending the transmission.

"Jabba would be most appreciative if you bring Dooku to justice for his crimes against the Hutts"

Anakin diverted his affection-filled eyes from Bella, and looked up at the Hutt, "You can count on it, Jabba"

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 01/01/2024
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: Again — Janet Jackson

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: Happy New Years, everyone!!! Can't believe 2024 is already here. Time sure flies by.

Revenge of the Sith will be a while, because I want to finish watching the Clone Wars show and read the novelization first. I want Act IV to be written as perfectly as possible.

Raise your hand in the comments if you are ready for Anakin and Bella to become Papa Vader and Mama Ella to Luke and Leia. ✋ (I am definitely not ready to write their heartbreaking downfall tho.)

𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤: stargirltvduwp
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: siredmoonliight
𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭: stargirltvdu
𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲: moonwrites

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧━✧

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

30.1K 864 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...
6.8K 227 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." ๐ŸŒŒ jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
2.1K 91 15
The sight which met his eyes was that of a slender, girlish figure, similar in every detail to the stories of angels he'd heard many times before. He...
1M 31K 69
"Always remember that hatred and love are equally consuming passions, and that in the affairs of the heart there is a fine line between the two." -Ka...