๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž...

By deacylacy

"your mine and only mine. understand?" He says with his hands around my neck "yes." I say looking up at him ... More

๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”

-A/ N -

261 5 5
By deacylacy

I know I haven't updated a chapter in a while, and that's cause I've been very stressed with school and other things, also I've just been really lazy smh. I've also just want to take a break from writing this story. Cause i'm writing the first chapter of Sweet Desire and I want to focus on that book more. So Im just going to put this book on hold till summer for when I'm out of school, cause I will have plenty of time to write chapters. And maybe I will post little surprise chapters here and there.

- ila 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
115K 15.3K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
171K 5.1K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
217K 13.6K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...