Genshin One shots/ Drabbles

Por Kaede1221

Requests are open ( If I don't like the ship I won't write about it though ) I will not be writing : Characte... Mais

Requests = Open
Petite Biche| Yantao
Sugar | Albecrose
Nilotpala Lotuses| Cynonari
Astrology and Language | Farulayla|
Magic doesn't fix everything| Eulamber
Eternity with you, my archon| Eimiko
Strength and elegance | Ganqing
NOT A CHAPTER
Glaze Lilies and Confessions | Ganqing
After Hours |Jeanlisa
Lantern Rite |Beigguang
Mortal and immortal | Yantao
Favorite Client | Yantao
A harbinger's love | Eulamber
Pink carnations| eimiko
Date Night | Eulamber
thank you!
My liege | Xingyun
Take a break| Lamber
Your beautiful Amber eyes| Lumiamber
I loved you, I'm sorry | Kokosara
But your immortal and I'm.. | Lamber
Let me help you | Eimiko
Engagement | Yantao
Vocal cords| Arlebina
' Smile for the picture ' | Kiralotte
How long will it take you to stop loving me? | Eimiko
Thank you so much!
Beigguang wedding| Multi ship
Jealousy | ThomaTo
Fireworks made just for you| Ayamiya
Drunken confessions | Eulamber
Removing the red ropes| Shenlan
Wow- Thank you!
Very important, please read
Multiship 1 | Mondsdat
Multiship 2 | Liyue
IMPORTANT
Why are you up so late?| Farulayla
Take care of yourself |Eulamber
Loving the enemy | Eimiko Part 1
Loving the enemy | Eimiko part 2
Please read
Why is my food so cute? Part 1| Yantao
Why is my food so cute?Part 2 | Yantao
Multiship 3 | Inazuma
Sleepover | Yantao
' What happened to you?' | Eulamber
Dying in your arms | Ganqing
Quick notice thing
Swimming | Yantao
' Your so cold ' | Lamber
Our final dance together| Eulamber
Bromance| Xingyun
' Ei dear ' | Eimiko
'Your order is ready' | Rosacrose
' What happened to you ' the sequel
It's my fault| Eulamber
Dead girl walking| Shentao
Unplanned Study Date | Laylamber
Valentines special, my favorite ships! 1
A gift for my friend:)
A writer's muse | Xingyun
Passing on| Rosatao
A mermaid's call | Kokosara
A well needed lesson| Laylou

My dove | Arlebina

107 5 0
Por Kaede1221

My dove
Royalty au, fluff
Arlebina ( Arlecchino x Columbina )
I originally posted this on my Tumblr so this is kind of like a rewritten version of that oneshot, but follows the same plot as the original one.

Yet another long mission, while taking on the head of most missions, the knight most commonly known as 'The Knave' felt exhausted. But her night wasn't over yet, she still had someone who was patiently waiting for her in the garden only a few halls away from where she stood now.

Her fingers quickly brushed over the report, her writing was neat but had a tinge of rushing in it, barely noticeable. Sliding off the required knight equipment and left in her more comfortable body suit, which covered.

Now she made her way down the halls, listening to the familiar humming that grew slightly louder as she approached the noise. A familiar tune, but that didn't bother Arlecchino, it was quite comforting and it was like a special song between the two lovers, only being for their ears.

The hall leading to the garden separated from where the rooms were kept, while they would be safe sitting in the middle of the garden, Columbina preferred a more hidden area, a wall of different colorful flowers was built similar to a wall, hiding a bench where Arlecchino's love patiently waited for her.  Carefully moving the flowers out of the way, her eyes met Columbina's as she slid next to the higher status woman on the bench, who's tune had softened.

Now it was quieter, only the two of them could hear it now, the Knave faced away from her lover who neatly untied her 'rat-tail' ponytail. Her eye's flickered around the garden as the humming abruptly stopped.

' Another mission?' the shorter one whispered, her fingers brushing through Arlecchino's, to which she nodded. ' Speak to me Knave, I want to hear what happened, I can access the reports whenever I want to but I want to hear you talk.'

That put an end to any future protests from Arlecchino as she relaxed into her lover while explaining the details of the past few days, mentioning a few times how her back was absolutely killing her. Instinctively, Columbina's hands danced their way up to the upper back muscles where Arlecchino was complaining of her pain.

' Here?' She mumbled, pushing the other's hair out of the way. ' Yes.' Columbina's hands gently massaged the area, smiling contently to herself as Arlecchino sighed in content.

'Make sure you bathe with hot water, that might help.' She said, pulling her hands away and moving Arlecchino 's hair back in place. ' Princess, it's getting late.' Arlecchino pointed to the sky, Columbina nodded in content, pulling herself up from the chair first.

This was their agreed upon plan, Columbina leave first and then Arlecchino will follow suit a few minutes afterwards. ' Same time tomorrow?' Columbina whispered into her lover's ear, only to be greeted by a gentle nod as she quickly but quietly left behind the other.

It had only been a few minutes since the two departed but Arlecchino could already feel herself missing the other. But that's how it normally would be, but the time the two got she would hold dear in her heart.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.2K 336 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- •fluff •angst •hurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort •death, possible menti...
33.8K 174 15
Notes - I update very slow I only write when I'm bored Will write smut and fluff I will also do angst but it will have a happy ending. requests: [B...
31.7K 522 35
^[Requests are open] ^ ~|Male Genshin characters x fem!reader |~ . . . . . . Just some random fantasies bc I'm a simp . I only do fem!reader x male c...
21.9K 350 6
Just a male reader insert story on Genshin, saw that there's not that many so decided to do one myself. Doing this for fun so come read along if you'...