The Repetition Of Reverse

By FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... More

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ It happened! ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ You're not You? ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Justifications ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐

77 9 0
By FluffyCinderace

The brothers incident happened like two days ago and Reverse Amato was still accompanying Boboiboy to check his surroundings to see anything suspicious but he didn't.

Due to being much Alert, Boboiboy noticed Reverse Amato being too much overprotective and asked him to rest for a while.

Boboiboy: Nothing's wrong! Why are you getting worried?

Reverse Amato: What if it might?

Boboiboy: Well, I have my elemental powers to protect me... (Shows his power watch to Reverse)

Reverse Amato: But it's my brother, Boboiboy. He is capable of stealing your powers...

Boboiboy: But that doesn't mean that you have to be SO alert. It's not like I'm dead or something..

Reverse Amato: please DON'T say that!

Boboiboy stopped at stared at Reverse Amato who literally screamed at him, with his eyes widened in shock.

Boboiboy: I didn't think that you'd care much about me...

Reverse Amato: It's because it is happening that too in a same family line!

Boboiboy: .....Reverse...

Reverse Amato: It's that Repetition!

Boboiboy: What Repetition?

Reverse Amato: Look, I am a Reverse, a particular demon who possessed your dad..and now the other reverse Possessed you, a same family line! And it's called the Repetition!

Boboiboy: So what?

Reverse Amato: Since it's on the Repetition term, the Reverse which recently possessed you will become more stronger...

Boboiboy: Huh? How is that?

Reverse Amato: There are some connections that demons work on..

Boboiboy: Definitely the one I don't understand...

Reverse Amato: Are you not even trying to unlock her Memories?

Boboiboy: I know what you mean...I guess to unlock Angelina's memories..I need that book!

Reverse Amato: Quite smarter one are you? But where is that book?

Boboiboy: In TAPOPS station.

Reverse Amato: What? In there?

Boboiboy: Yep. But I guess it's one more day to stay and we will go back there...

Reverse Amato: Really? I didn't know that it was the last day on Earth..

Boboiboy: Because you've done enough troubles in the neighborhood.
(Deadpans)

Reverse Amato: (sweatdrops) Huh!? wh-What troubles?

Boboiboy: You clumsy actions...like scaring a cat that made it jump onto a tree, scare people...and other stuff..

Reverse Amato: Um..hehe..(scratches the backside of his head on the white hair...)

Boboiboy: Guess you must have not changed after all...

Reverse Amato: I have!

Reverse Mechabot: No you didn't! You still like causing troubles!

Reverse Amato: Shut up!

Boboiboy: This is Pulau Rintis...Not Kota Hillr..and things are not according to you as you think.

Reverse Amato: Well, I mean...I could have changed but...I couldn't change this thing sorry...

Reverse Mechabot: He also causes troubles behind your Dad's back!

Reverse Amato: !!!

Boboiboy: Oi...What a sneaky thief!

Reverse Amato: Shut up right now or else I'm gonna destroy you!

Reverse Mechabot: Try me!

Boboiboy: Act of violence...(folds his arms and smirks)

Reverse Amato: (In immitating Voice) Oh um...Dear Mechabot...I am...Never going to...destroy you...But..I will always...have...something for...you...in return!

Reverse Mechabot: (In Immitating Voice) And I...will be always honoured to be...having that...present!

Boboiboy: (Chuckles..) haha, alright alright! You two are worser than my dad and Mechabot...or atleast that's what I remember...

Reverse Amato: You really think so? So, our argument is better than their violence?

Boboiboy: Violence?

Reverse Amato: Oh...I guess they didn't fight in front of you! Let me say this Mechabot always slaps your dad and pulls his hair.. especially when he was a kid..like me!

Boboiboy: Ooo...But somehow something tells me that I should have seen that..

Reverse Amato: You are a pretty sarcastic person than I thought!

Boboiboy: Okay..forget this...Did you erase Tok Aba's Memories about the crisis?

Reverse Amato: Um..I did not...

Boboiboy: Why?

Reverse Amato: I will erase them this night! Because I think that your friends should know the rest of the story...and I would say hi to them..

Boboiboy: Do you think they should know this?

Reverse Amato: Don't worry, if it's not necessary...later...I would erase them!

Boboiboy: (Sighs) Seems like you do still love to play with People's memories..(Facepalms)

Reverse Mechabot: Offcourse, he also causes this trouble! He steals some things from your dad and erases his memories of having to own that particular thing of his!

Reverse Amato: !!! (Not again!) (Smiles intensely)

Boboiboy: What...the..HECK!? How many times have you done this!?

Reverse Mechabot: You are done, heh!

Reverse Amato: And I would see the end of you after this!

Reverse Mechabot: But first survive through this!

And Boboiboy starts to chase Reverse Amato for a while as he runs away from Boboiboy, as soon as they both somehow run out of the room, Reverse Amato trips and falls off the stairs and Boboiboy looks at him with his eyes widen and mouth covered with his hands.

As Boboiboy turns his head to a side direction, he notices Tok Aba and Boboiboy's friends who were listening to the rest of story... Boboiboy looks at Reverse and immitates him to hide so that no one could see him, before Tok Aba and the other kids turned to see, Reverse managed to hide using his camouflage..

Boboiboy: Wow... Camouflage huh?

Tok Aba: Ey! boboiboy what are you talking to yourself?

Boboiboy: Uh...(sweatdrops) Nothing Atok!

Then his friends get up and waves Goodbye to him as they were leaving his house and Boboiboy waves them back, but he seems to notice that feeling and that faces that his friends are hiding something, but that was the thing he definitely knew..

As Boboiboy walks down the stairs, he purposely tries to sprain his leg and trip on the stairs, and as he fell, he caught Reverse who was invisible all this time and whispered to him,

Boboiboy: I guess, he is complete with the story! You can erase them!

Reverse Amato: Okay..

Tok Aba: Boboiboy! Are you okay!?

Boboiboy: Eh?! Ouch...! That's hurts!

Reverse Amato: (deadpans) What an actor...

Tok Aba: What was that sound?

Boboiboy: Huh? What sound?

Boboiboy hits Reverse on his head with his elbow as he gets up with his Grandpa's support.

Reverse Amato: gieh!

It was on purpose as Boboiboy was asking him to stay silent..as he walks and sits on the sofa with Tok Aba's support, Tok Aba sat down and check on his leg..

Tok Aba: It's sprained..don't worry, it will heal!

Tok aba gets up slowly and pats him on his head and sits on the sofa next to him...and he suddenly frowns as Boboiboy's attention was totally shifted to reverse in the corner..

Tok Aba: Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: Huh? Atok? What is it?

Tok Aba: Are you going to be okay?

Boboiboy: What is this question all of sudden?

Tok Aba: No I just..felt somewhat odd..

Boboiboy: (I know what your talking about, Atok...) Don't worry, I'll be fine! I have that popularity Maniac with me right?

Reverse Amato: (Whispers for himself) Who the flip is Popularity Maniac?

Reverse Mechabot: I don't know..

Reverse Amato: tch! Eh! I didn't ask you!

Back to Boboiboy's and Tok Aba's conversation, Tok Aba was really concerned about Boboiboy as he knew about the possession story...but it seems he was stressing himself out in this age...

Boboiboy just stares at him in againy as Reverse Amato had enough of it and finally decided to show himself...

Reverse Amato: Tok Aba? (In lowest voice)

As Tok Aba looked at the source, his eyes got widened in shock as Boboiboy stares at him in a same way too.

Boboiboy: (Oh no! What is he upto now!? How will Tok Aba react!?)

Tok Aba: You.... Boboiboy....When did you meet him....?

Boboiboy: Ammm....um..Just yesterday??

Tok Aba stays silent for a while and gets as for Boboiboy's shock and something unexpected happens..

Tok Aba hugged Reverse Amato while he hugged him back...

Boboiboy: What's going on?

Tok Aba: Where were you all these days!?

Reverse Amato: Somewhere far away...it's just for our missions...and Tok Aba.. Don't worry..You son is doing fine...

Tok Aba: Hey! you are my son too!

Boboiboy: Huh? Tok Aba..you knew him?

Tok Aba: Yes..

As Reverse Amato smiles gently and let's him go..they speak for a lot of time as Boboiboy starts to smile from their conversations...But...soon..at the end..Reverse Amato revealed something to Tok Aba..

It was about erasing his memories about this story ...

Tok Aba: What why?

Reverse Amato: I have a purpose, Tok Aba...please...

Tok Aba: Does that mean...I won't see you or remember you?

Reverse Amato: Yes...

Boboiboy: Tok aba...

Tok Aba hugs Reverse Amato again while Reverse Amato sheds tears for the second time in his existence...which aws Boboiboy on the side...

Boboiboy: (His emotions are starting to come to life? How amazing...)

Reverse Amato: Tok Aba...This will be...our last hug...

Tok Aba: But why?

Reverse Amato: No choice, Tok Aba...it's for your own wellbeing...

Tok Aba: ...Now..your here...and..you say that I will not remember any...(whispers in Reverse Amato's ear) Will you protect my grandson from...that crisis again?

Reverse Amato's eyes widen as he thought that...this was going to be the second promise to be made in Boboiboy's case...and yet..he nods and promises to protect him...

Reverse Amato: I will...Tok Aba...

And finally, his hands starts to gleam in shining sky blue as he starts to apply a spell that make a person forget...and lays it on Tok Aba's back while still continuing to hug him...

Reverse Amato: Thank you...for everything, for treating me as your son...for being a father to me...

And it shines brighter that Blinds Boboiboy and later, a few minutes...

Tok Aba gets up to see only Boboiboy...Reverse has hidden his existence...

Boboiboy: Tok Aba?

Tok Aba: Oh.. Boboiboy!..Haiya! it's 10 o clock! Come on its time for breakfast! Aren't you hungry?

Boboiboy: Um...Off course I am!

Tok Aba: And then I have to work! It's been late!

Boboiboy: Oh, Don't worry atok! I will help you!!!

And Boboiboy cheers him up and both get to work as Ochobot just enters the house, he was substiting for working in Kokotiam for a little time..as Tok Aba asked him to do it before..

Ochobot: Tok aba! I'm done! Oh wait where are others?

That Question made Boboiboy startle and Tok Aba didn't hear it, before Ochobot repeated the question again, Boboiboy immitates him not to ask the question...Ochobot wonders while Reverse came from backside and disabled him temporarily and hides it with himself..

Boboiboy: What the heck!? Why did you do that!?

Reverse Amato: Just focus! I will fix him back later!

Boboiboy: Huh...?

Tok Aba comes back and Asks Boboiboy..

Tok Aba: Is everything alright? Who are you talking too?

Boboiboy: Oh um...No one..Atok! I sometimes talk to myself!

Tok Aba: Since when did you have that habit??

Boboiboy: From a long time I guess..

Tok Aba chuckles and goes back to work, and Boboiboy smiles at him..that he is finally being happy a few days later..and what Reverse had done was the right thing...

Much much later-

Some hours later, it was evening..which means it was going to be the end of the day..and Boboiboy was sitting on the rooftop outside.. probably he managed to..and Reverse Amato soon joined him..

Reverse Amato: I guess...Some people are enjoying the lonliness here...(sits next to Boboiboy)

Boboiboy: Hehe...Not much..

Reverse Amato: Right...

Boboiboy: Did you enable Ochobot?

Reverse Amato: Oh yeah..I did..long ago and I made sure he doesn't remember what I did to him..

Boboiboy: You are always good at that..

Reverse Amato: Thanks for the compliment! I think..

Boboiboy: About this erasing of Memory...it reminds me...

Reverse Amato: What?

Boboiboy: Before you had erased Tok Aba's Memories...He doesn't seem to talk about the fact that I was the exorcist...I have literally said that to Thunderstorm, Solar and him too..

Reverse Amato: That's.. because I erased their memories to a few seconds back so that...I thought it would be nicer to keep the truth for yourself..

Boboiboy: Okay...But it's hard to keep the truth from Solar you know? He is so smart that he might be even listening to us now..

Reverse Amato: Really? I would love to tell him..but..you know what happened to him right?

Boboiboy: Yeah..

Reverse Amato: So...It's the ...final day on Earth...How do you feel?

Boboiboy: Pretty depressing...

Reverse Amato: I know...maybe you enjoy the last few hours...and right next morning you are going to the same galaxy again..

Boboiboy: I know..

As Boboiboy bows his head down, Reverse Amato tries to hug him..and covers him from the cold..and they both spend the time talking about some random things .

The next day----

It was morning, and soon it was now time to say goodbye for their families for a next few months again...

All of them had done saying farewell to their families and.. Boboiboy was about to go into the spaceship..and runs back to Tok Aba..and hugs him again...

Tok Aba hugs him back...and says him farewell again...and now, Boboiboy and the others..go into the sapceship..and take off.

Soon, Ochobot Teleported them back..and Tok aba and others..look at the sky and later go back to their respective work..

And for the kids..they are back to TAPOPS where the real action begins!

To be continued?

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to Comment me about the story ya'll, I'd be happy to talk! ⭐ meet you all in the next chapter! Have a lovely day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.8K 16
After that one mission, it change Boboiboy's life to a whole new world. He was force to face the greatest enemy of his life, himself. Commission: @f...
7.3K 328 13
in which boboiboy elements are the one who came to canon universe from au Boboiboy belongs to monsta polt belongs to me and don't copy my work
5.7K 145 9
Boboiboy Son of the armored hero MechAmato was bullied for being quirkless most of his life but one day something fell from the sky and promised him...