LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 44- Reunited

352 4 0
By merosegirl

"Baby? Hey wake up princess". Jungkook called softly.

Taehyung wake up, squint his eyes opened as he feel his cheek was caressed softly by someone. He then see his boyfriend right in front of his face, as Jungkook's half body hovered above him.

"Mmhh Jungkookiee..." Taehyung stretch his body.

"Yes baby".

"What time is it?"

"It's already 9. I thought we are going out today?"

Taehyung nod. "Yes. But I'm feeling so tired, Jungkook".

Jungkook chuckle. "Baby, do you know you passed out last night?"

"I did? No wonder. My whole body is aches. You were a beast last night, Jungkook".

"Don't put me in a blame, sweetheart. You tempted me last night, right? I just can't stand looking at the sexy you last night"

"Right, your horny ass is just a troublesome for me to handle".

"Only for you". Jungkook said, touching Taehyung's nose.

Taehyung giggle, wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"Thank you for last night, Jungkook. You satisfied me. I really missed you".

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's forehead. "My pleasure to do that, baby. I'm glad you like it. I missed you too. Thank you so much for making love with me last night. Sorry that I hurt you".

The older smile. "This will heal soon, Jungkook. If you can just let me rest for while before I'm going to limp to the bathroom?"

Jungkook laugh. "Of course baby. But what about our plan to go out?"

"We can go there in the afternoon. Taeri's in school, and my mom is probably working right now. Plus I got no energy right now. Let me sleep for a while, boyfie".

"Of course, bub. You can rest. I'll shower first and prepare our breakfast".

Taehyung whine. "Noo you're not going anywhere. I need you to stay here with me. Sleep with me some more, Jungkook". Taehyung pleaded, showing his doe eyes.

"Okay then. I'll stay here with you. I'm not going anywhere, baby".

"You're the cutest, Jungkook". Taehyung said as he peck Jungkook's lips. He then lay his head on Jungkook's chest, closing his eyes as he hug Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook smile. Using his another arm, he caress Taehyung's back. He smile when he hear Taehyung is already snoring, going back to his sleep.

************************************
Taehyung pick his little sister up to his lap, hugging her tightly.

"Ooohh my babyy I missed you so much!" Taehyung swing their bodies.

Taeri giggle. "I missed you too, Taetae Oppa. You haven't see me in a while. I thought you're forgetting about me".

"Awhh how can I forget you, bub? I'm sorry I've been busy lately. But right now I'm here right? Anyway where's your mom, Taeri?"

"Mom is changing her clothes. She just got back from work. Ohh here she is". Taeri said as Taehyung look at the direction, where his mom is climbing down the stairs.

Mrs Kim sit on the couch, having a sweet smile on her lips.

"Taehyung, you're coming, son".

Taehyung nod, letting go of Taeri as the little girl go to sit beside her mom.

"Hmm. This is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook".

"Jeon Jungkook? Ohh are you probably the son of the CEO of Jeon Cooperation?" Mrs Kim ask.

Jungkook nod his head. "I am. Pleasure to meet you, Mrs Kim".

"Oh boy, just call me aunty, that would be nicer".

Jungkook smile. "Yes aunty". He said as he bow a little. So this is Taehyung's mother. Jungkook is not gonna lie, she is a really beautiful woman, and she resembles Taehyung a lot. Especially her boxy smile. That's how he know Taehyung got that beautiful shape of smile from his mother.

"I'm here to visit Taeri. And..wanna talk to you about something".

"Of course, son. Taeri has been doing fine here. And she has been missing you a lot. It's good that you're here, visiting her. Anyway what's the thing you wanna talk about?"

"Do you know anything about dad?"

"About what?"

"Him being..gay?"

"Oh. You mean about your father's boyfriend he used to have? I know it".

"And do you know dad's ex is... Jungkook's dad?"

Mrs Kim look at Jungkook, eyes widened a little. "You mean...Jeon Jungyoon is your father's ex boyfriend?"

Taehyung nod his head. "Yeah. They used to date each other when they were younger. I'm surprised you don't know about dad's past".

"I do. I know about his past. It's just that..I don't know his past will be with Jeon Jungyoon, which is Jungkook's father. What a small world, right son?"

"It is. So..you don't know anything about Jungkook's father? And Jeon Cooperation?"

"I mean I just know him as a CEO of one of the biggest company in Korea. And I just know him by his surname , not his full name. Me myself haven't meet him, so how would I know him. It's all just coincidence, son".

"Mom, you're okay with dad being gay? Can you please tell me why you left dad, and us? All these things are just getting me confused, mom".

Mrs Kim sigh. "Looks like you're going to discover another truth, then. Taehyung ah, just so you know, about me leaving your father, is none of your father's fault. Your father come out to me once, that he's gay, and he used to date someone named Jeon Jungyoon. He hide his sexuality from me, scared that I would be mad at him. To be honest, I didn't mad at him, or even hate him for being gay. Like even if we are married, I still can't change his sexuality. He's gay and no one can change him. I can't do anything about it".

"That's how I knew, his love for Jeon Jungyoon is so strong. Even though we are married, he's still thinking of Jungyoon. That's why, I took a decision to ask for divorce. I told your father, he should fight for his love. He should find Jeon Jungyoon again. He must find his love again. I don't wanna be an obstacle for his love. Even though we were divorced, I don't want to leave my children. But I had to, son. My company was having a very serious problem at that time, a huge problem that nearly made my company closed. But luckily, I got to save it, even though it took a really long time. That's why I can't take care of you and your sister ".

"While struggling with the company, I got to know about your father's death. Taehyung ah, even though he's my ex husband, but I can't control my tears after knowing about his death. I was in my tears, thinking about my children. How will they grow up? I don't know where they are, who are they staying with, who's feeding them? I cared about all that, Taehyung ah". Mrs Kim said, already in tears.

It makes also Taehyung can't control his tears. "Mom, why didn't I know anything about this? Why did you tell me now? How can you let me hate you like that mom?"

"Honey, before you know this, you have to discover about your dad's past first, which is his love life. Just like me, I want you to accept your father's sexuality first, his boyfriend, someone named Jeon Jungyoon, until then, you will come to me again, asking me for the real truth. That's why I didn't force you to stay with me, son. Cause I know, there are many things you need to know. And the last place you will discover all the truths, is here. Our house. I'm sorry that you got to know all this right now, baby". Mrs Kim said, apologizing.

Taehyung sniff. Getting up, he slowly approach his mother, getting on his knees in front of her.

"Mom, I'm sorry for all these hatred I've been throwing to you. Without knowing the truth, I chose to despise you, not knowing all the things you sacrificed for me and Taeri. I feel so bad. Please forgive me, mom. I deserve punishments. But don't hate me. I beg you". Taehyung said with his shaky voice.

Mrs Kim cry loudly. She hates it seeing her own son begging just for her forgiveness. She hold up Taehyung's face.

"My son. What are you talking about? You don't deserve to say sorry to me, hun. You did nothing wrong. Nobody's are at fault in this matter. Things have been miserable happened, we don't want all that but I'm glad that you finally know the truth. I'm not gonna hate you, Taehyung, or even giving you punishments? There's no reason for me to do all that. Don't cry, my son". Mrs Kim wipe Taehyung's tears that are uncontrollably rolling down his cheeks.

"Mom, I missed you. I said I hated you, but deep down in my heart, I will never hate my own mom. I'm just being ego. I just wanna take care of my little sister that I didn't realise I broke your heart too. I'm sorry, mom".

Mrs Kim smile. "Ohhh Taehyung ah, I understand you. I know how you really love Taeri. You've been raising her since she was little. Taking her to live with me, I know I make you hate me more. But you are Kim Taehyung. My own son. You have a pure heart, so I know you would never hate your own mother. I missed you too, my babyboy".

Taehyung wipe his tears. Realizing Jungkook is still there, he nearly forgot to do something.

"Mom, I have something to confess".

"What is it, bub?"

"Actually, Jungkook is my boyfriend. I'm gay too mom, just like dad. We really love each other mom, so I hope you would accept us. Accept me being gay, and accept Jungkook as my boyfriend".

The woman smile. "Wether you being a gay, or having Jungkook as your lover, I'm totally okay with those, Taehyung. Just so you know, I'm happy if you're happy. I know Jungkook is a good guy, just like his father. And you too, Taehyung. Just like how I let your father be with his lover, it's the same I will let you do. Be with Jungkook, baby. He's the right guy for you".

"Thank you. Thankyou so much, mum".

Taehyung get up, walking to Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah?"

"Yes baby?" Jungkook smile, wiping tear on his boyfriend's cheek.

"Can you play with Taeri for a while, I need to have a talk with my mom".

"Of course. Take your time, honey. Taeri ah, let's play with Ggukie oppa". Jungkook said, looking at the little girl.

"Really? Yeayy let's go to my room, oppa. I want to show you all toys mom bought for me". Taeri said, pulling Jungkook's arm to upstairs.

Taehyung sit beside his mom.

"Mom, how are you? I'm sorry that I ask this too late".

"No worries, honey. I've been doing fine. Especially I got my children with me right now. I couldn't ask for more".

Taehyung take his mom's hand. "Mom, I know Taeri loves living here. She looks really happy. I guess you really provide her with the life she deserve. So..I can understand it if you want Taeri to live with you for good, mom".

"Of course son. That's why, I am waiting for you right now. Live here with me, son. With your little sister. I want my children to be by my side all the time".

Taehyung sigh. "Mom, I would like to do that. But..that house hold many memories with dad. I feel comfortable leaving there. One day, I'll live here with you and Taeri, mom. After I finish my college, I'll come here, with my successful self and make you proud. I promise mom".

"That's okay if you say so, honey. I understand you. Just visit us sometimes. This house always welcome you". Mrs Kim said, caressing her son's cheek.

"Mom? Can I hug you?"

Mrs Kim smile, spreading her arms. "Come here, my baby".

Taehyung waste no time to throw himself in his mom's embrace. The embrace he's been craving for since he was little. The embrace of someone he really love. The no other than comfy embrace of his mother.

"I love you, mom".

Those words from Taehyung really make Mrs Kim smile, as she tighten the hug on her son's body. It took a really long time for her to gain Taehyung's forgiveness. But now, she did it. Having her own grown up son in her arms right now, she couldn't be happier.

Time skip..

"Taetae oppaa".

Taehyung smile, picking up Taeri's little body. "Taeri ah, where is your Ggukie oppa?"

"He's at the pool. He said he's waiting for you there. I have to go to my room, oppa. I just remembered I have a homework given by my teacher to do". Taeri said as he grinned.

Taehyung chuckle. "Okay baby. Do your work. Come out to have dinner later, okay?"

Taeri nod. "Okay, oppa".

The blondie kiss his sister's cheek before putting her down. As soon as Taeri go to her room, he walk to the pool, to see his boyfriend.

At the pool, he approach Jungkook, who is sitting down near the water.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung called sitting closely beside his boyfriend.

Jungkook look at him with a smile. "Taehyung ah, you're here. How's it going with your mother?"

"Everything's fine, Jungkook. She accepted me, and the most important, accepted you. It's great, right?"

Jungkook nod. "Of course, baby. I'm glad".

"Oh, my mom told us to stay here for dinner. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course, Taehyung. Your mom invited me. How can I say no to that?"

Taehyung smile. He take Jungkook's hand in his.

"Jungkook ah, thank you so much for everything. You've been my supporter, in everything I did. Knowing I can finally getting well with my mom, I can't be happy enough. All the things I've figured out, you always by my side. We had overcome many things together. Thank you for never leave me by my side, Jungkook ah".

"Baby, you're a part of my life now. Whatever you're going through, I'm going the same. There's no place I could ever be without you. We need each other, Taehyung. Just like how you need me, that's how I need you. You finally reunited with your mom, I'm happy for you, baby".

Taehyung smile. As they are busy staring at each other, Taehyung seems to lost in Jungkook's eyes as he automatically leaning closer, capturing his boyfriend's lips.

Jungkook can't do anything other than closing his eyes and kiss Taehyung back. Slowly his arms wrapped around the tiny waist, pulling his boyfriend closer to his body.

As for Taehyung, his arms raised up to be placed on Jungkook's nape, being totally lost in that passionate kiss.

Suddenly, Jungkook pull away, breaking the kiss make him whine.

"Jungkook..why are you backing away from me. I need a little more of that".

"Baby, your mom's going to see us".

"No she won't. Even if she see us, it's nothing wrong. She knew about us. Kiss me more, Jungkook. I need those lips". Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook's neck as they kissed again.

Both tilt their head left and right. Sweet smooching sounds coming out while they are kissing, both totally craving for each other's lips right now. After a while, they pulled away breathing heavily.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook".

Jungkook smile. "I love you too,
Kim Taehyung".

With closed eyes, both peck each other on the lips as they joined their foreheads together.

Taehyung caress Jungkook's cheek with his thumb as Jungkook smile, leaning to the touch.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
789K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
19.4K 861 61
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...
229K 8.7K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...