Love Rekindled "Book 1 In The...

By Iwrites11

DO NOT COPY MY WORK Book 1 in the "Love" Series PREVIOUSLY KNOWNS AS "OUR TANGLED LOVE" Anastasia Richmond... More

• Characters and Asthetics •
• Chapter 01 • Nemesis
• Chapter 02 • The Deal
• Chapter 03 • The Infuriation
• Chapter 04 • Reminisce
• Chapter 05 • The Plan
• Chapter 06 • The Agreement
• Chapter 07 • The First Meeting
• Chapter 08 • Games
• Chapter 09 • Project
• Chapter 10 • Saint's
• Chapter 11 • Plan
• Chapter 12 • Working
• Playlist •
• Chapter 13 • Spy
• Chapter 14 • Flashback
• Chapter 15 • Strategy
• Chapter 16 • Announcement
• Chapter 17 • Challenge
• Chapter 18 • Claim
• Chapter 19 • Caught
• Chapter 20 • Vulnerable
• Chapter 21 • Responsibility
• Chapter 22 • Together
• Chapter 23 • Team
• Chapter 24 • Trip
• Chapter 25 • Home
• Chapter 26 • Theme Park
• Chapter 27 • Lost
• Chapter 28 • Heart Break
• Chapter 29 • Cold Shoulder
• Chapter 30 • Imagination
• Chapter 31 • Jealousy
• Chapter 32 • Suffer
• Chapter 33 • Love
• Chapter 34 • Us
• Chapter 35 • Heart To Heart
• Chapter 36 • A Beautiful Day
• Chapter 37 • Secret
• Chapter 38 • Party
• Chapter 39 • Back to Normal
• Chapter 40 • Fear
• Chapter 41 • Steal
• Chapter 42 • Concern
• Chapter 43 • Threaten
• Chapter 44 • Brawl
• Chapter 45 • Upset
• Chapter 47 • Punsihed
• Chapter 48 • Reconcilation
• Chapter 49 • Surprise
• Chapter 50 • Forever
• Epilogue •

• Chapter 46 • Guilt

82 1 0
By Iwrites11

New update
___________________________________________

Anastasia's POV (Edited)

"Are you feeling a little better?"

Sarah quipped while sitting down beside me on the couch. She came soon after I called her. Aaron true to his words, left only when she came here. He bade farewell after that and hadn't come back yet. Sarah was pretty much confused when she heard that I was at Aaron's house.

Her eyebrows were pulled together when Aaron opened the door to her. She doesn't say anything then but the moment he left us alone, her eyes narrowed at me. But when she saw the awful state I was in, she just sat down beside me silently.

I remained quite for few minutes bracing myself to tell her everything. I was scared off her reaction. Sarah was the only person I never hide anything from. I hope she won't get mad after what I'm gonna tell her. Finally, releasing a long breath, I muttered

"Aaron and I are in a relationship."

......

......

Nothing. She doesn't speak. I remained rooted at my spot waiting for her dramatic reaction or gasp. But so far nothing has happened. My eyes were down-casted at my lap, too afraid to look at her. But when I wasn't getting any response from her, I got a little confused and looked up.

Sarah's expression were calm. There wasn't an ounce of shock or surprise was written on her face. She was sitting there like I didn't drop such a huge bomb on her.

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

I asked her, my voice hesitant and puzzled. This was not even the least reaction I expected from Sarah. She's always so cheery and I thought she might flip. But her quietness is what scaring me the most. If she doesn't speak for more, I'm gonna...

"I figured that much."

Finally, her response came. And it shocked me. My head whipped in her direction. My eyes spoke HOW! Sarah chuckled before she began

"Do you take me as a fool, Ana? I'm your best friend. Of course, I knew about it."

She spoke so causally like it wasn't even a big deal. But the question is, how did she figure it out?

"Since when did you know?"

I questioned. Honestly, I'm just too shocked. Sarah shrugged before answering

"Well, one must be a fool not to notice it. Aaron was always stealing glances at you whenever we both attended a function or a ball. You won't stop finding ways to interact him, whether you admit it or not. I always had a feeling that your once extinguished love will gonna rekindle one day. Well, that day came earlier than I expected though."

She finally concluded and turned her gaze towards me. I was at a loss of words. I never took Sarah as an observant. She always acted like she's doesn't give a damn. So, her analyzing it all kinda surprised me.

"I can be quite an observant when it comes to my loved ones, Ana."

My eyes teared up before I hugged her. She got surprised by my sudden action but nonetheless wrapped her arms around me. It felt good hugging her. She's one those people that will never leave me in my dark days. She's my pillar and without her, I won't stand.

"Woah! Don't go all sentimental on me. You know I'm not good at these things."

Her off handed remark made me laugh. See, I told you, Sarah never fails to lighten up my mood. I pulled away before wiping my tears. Sarah sighed before asking

"How long you two been together anyways?"

Well, she's gonna flip at this one. I nervously answered

"A month."

Her eyes widened before she stood up from her place. Definitely flipped. She paced back and forth before pointing her finger at me

"So, you two been together since that trip. And you didn't tell me? Why didn't you tell me?"

All these questions were bombarded at me all at once. I flinched back and reasoned

"I wanted it to be a secret."

Sarah looked at me before plopping next to me once again. She turned me towards her before asking

"Why did you want to keep a secret?"

I sighed heavily. Well, that's a question. I tucked my hair behind my ear before explaining everything to her

"Well, I was afraid. We're rivals, Sarah. We can't just get together like that. So, I asked Aaron to keep it a secret. I wasn't sure how Kayden and his family gonna react? I just wanted sometime to think everything through. That's why I kept everything secret."

Sarah listened to my rant quietly. Finally, when I concluded she muttered

"Although, I'm hurt that you also didn't tell me but I got your point. I know it must not be easy for you and Aaron. But I hope you two will stick together this time. Don't let other people chose for you, Ana. If you two really love each other, than no-one has the right to pull you apart."

My eyes once again watered. Sarah is so supportive and understanding. Why can't Kayden understand me too? Why can't he see the bright side of my relationship?

"You really have no issue with my relationship with Aaron?"

Sarah shrugged before answering

"No, Ana. I always knew you and Aaron gonna find your way back together. Secretly, in my heart, I always rooted for you two. I'm estatic to learn about your relationship. I hope you two stick together with each forever."

A small smile pulled up on my lips. I thanked her. Some of the tension was lifted off my shoulders. Atleast one the closest person to me is by my side. I hope Kayden would also understand me like the way Sarah does.

"But wait a second, why did you sound so depressed and upset on the call? Is there more you want to tell me?"

Sarah asked. I guess, it's time I tell her each and everything.

~~~~

"I'm sorry Ana but your brother is a nut case. I seriously doubt if he even has some brain cells."

Sarah muttered annoyingly. After I told the fiasco with Kayden, she got angry. Sarah was never a big fan of Kayden. They both always bicker whenever they came in one picture. Sarah kept pushing his buttons and he kept getting angry at her. But Sarah is Sarah. She never stops. She never misses a chance to annoy him.

She mostly did all of that because of me. She knew how Kayden acted with me and she doesn't like it a bit. She knew I won't do anything so she took everything in her hands. I told her so many times not to do it because once someone got added to Kayden's red list, it will be a miracle if he spare them. But as I say, Sarah is Sarah.

No-one can stop her from doing what she wants.

"You did right. It's time he understands that his sister is not a child. You can take your decisions by yourself."

Sarah once again quipped. I nodded my head. But still there's a guilty feeling in me. I never once saw Kayden so dejected. So disappointed. I felt awful just by thinking that I was the cause of his disappointment yet again. After all, he's my brother. I don't like when he's sad or upset.

Kayden's a brick wall. He hid his emotions really well. Literally, I might be sitting here but I'm worried about him. He isn't even picking up my calls. I hope he's ok.

"Hey!"

Sarah's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong?"

She asked. Her voice dripping with concern. I shook my head before replying

"It's just...I never wanted to get my happiness at the expanse of my brother. No matter what, he's my brother. I don't like it a bit of he's sad or upset or that I'm the reason of that state too."

Sarah remained quite for a few while before speaking

"You know Ana, you're so sweet. You still cared for him even after how he treated you. If I had a brother like that, I wouldn't have spared him until he begged for my forgiveness."

The guilt still don't go away.

"Hey, don't be upset. It's not your fault that you chose to be happy. If you had find your happiness with Aaron than it's Kayden who needs to accept that."

Sarah once again reasoned.

"I know and I know you're right too. But still there's this nagging feeling in my heart that juts won't go away."

Sarah sighed before draping her arm over mine. I placed my head on her shoulder. She rubbed my arm before speaking

"Ana, he's your brother. One day or another, he will accept your relationship. After all, you're his only sister. He certainly won't hurt you more than he already did. I highly doubt that though."

I snickered.

"Finally, I got some laugh out of you."

Sarah mused. I sat up straight once again. Sarah then assured me

"Look, you and Aaron got back together after so long. Don't waste this time sulking around. You should spend time with him. Redeem for all the lost time. You both deserves to be happy, Ana."

I nodded my head. We both talked for some more time before Sarah bade farewell. She had an important meeting regarding her next shoot. She soon left and then I was once again alone.

~~~~

It was around late in the evening when the front door opened. I glanced at the door and Aaron came into my view. He looked exhausted. His jacket was draped over his arm. His shirt's top two buttons were open and his hairs were messy. Like he ran his fingers in them quite a bit time. Overall, he looked knackered to the core.

My heart constricted. Just because of his uncle, Aaron is stuck in this issue. When his eyes clash with mine, the earlier tiredness flew out of his face and he took steps towards me. He sat down beside me before asking

"Hey, you good?"

I nodded my head.

"Talking with Sarah kind of worked. I'm feeling much better."

Aaron passed me a half smile. He rubbed his forehead. My face contorted into worry. He's overworking himself. I'm afraid he's gonna get sick.

"Long day at work?"

I asked. He glanced at me before sighing.

"Should I make something for you? You look tired."

Aaron smiled before he placed his head on my lap. My fingers instantly went into his head. I started combing his hairs and a relieved sigh escaped his lips. He's tired.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself, Aaron. I don't want you to get sick."

I spoke out my worry. Seriously, I don't want him to get ill in proving his innocence. He's already a stage ten workaholic as it.

"It felt good hearing someone worried about me after so long."

His tired voice reached my ears. My heart twisted painfully in my chest. Aaron's mother had ignored him after the death of his father. I can't even begin to think that how much he would have yearned for his mother's love and hadn't gotten it. Tears brimmed in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

I gently kissed his forehead. A smile grazed his lips and he took ahold of my hand. He gently kisses it and kept it close to his heart.

"Seriously, you really don't want anything to eat?"

I couldn't help help but asked again. He lightly shook his head before muttering

"Ummm..just stay like that."

I chuckled before once again started running my fingers in his hairs. He soon relaxed and soon after, his soft snores started to resonate in the room. I didn't stop running my fingers although they started to ache. But he looked so peaceful and I don't want to disturb it. So, I kept sitting there running my fingers in his hairs hoping that it all get over soon.

It will be over soon, my love.

~~~~

Do share your thoughts in the comments.

Do vote and share it with your friends

I'll see you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1.6K 22
Ava Brown, a struggling waitress haunted by her memories was someone who could never go unnoticed, despite how oblivious she was to that very same fa...
955K 28.2K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
746K 15K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
21.3K 777 19
Sophia Lucas Chandler-rich as sin and completely unattainable.A nightmare for the press. It's my job to clean up his image. I love a challenge.Small...