Never Apart | BTS Taehyung FF

Oleh twinkletae_fics

"You are the most beautiful flower in my life." ... Lebih Banyak

Before you Proceed
Dedication
Preface
Tropes
Playlist
Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bangtan
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 20

60 2 0
Oleh twinkletae_fics

This is my Instagram handle: twinkletae_fics

Make sure to follow wherein you will be getting some (spicy) spoilers about the story.

From the next chapter onwards, there will be a reveal of many secrets and the plot starts unfolding seriously. So stay tuned.

Could you make sure to follow me on Wattpad too?

Just a reminder: I update the chapters every Saturday.

This chapter has some little tiny bit of spice. So enjoy. You will see more of it in future for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Kim's Mansion

(Morning)

Taehyung woke up and the first thing he saw was Siya's peacefully resting face. She was facing him this time. He supported his head on his palm by resting himself on his elbow and stared at her fondly. His hand made its way to brush her hair that covered her face and he traced his hands softly across her delicate features. "You are so beautiful." He admired her face and got up to freshen up.

Siya's eyes fluttered open when she heard a deep groan. She snapped her eyes towards her right side and saw Taehyung struggling with bandages in his hand. "Taehyung." she called him and he immediately looked at her. "Ohh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." He said quickly. Siya noticed and realized that he was dressing his wound.

"You could have taken someone's help." She said and got up. "Everyone might be busy in their morning routine and however I can do it b-" his words got cut off when Siya sat beside him and took the bandage from his hand. "What are you doing?" he asked her widening his eyes a bit. "I m going to dress your wound." She said and proceeded to take the ointment. "There's no need, I wi-" "I was appointed to take the nursing responsibility during my university days and I m pretty experienced in dressing the wounds, so you can count on me." She told him and he slowly nodded with a little 'wow.'

"Lift your shirt." She said normally but Taehyung's heart was not in the right phase. "Wh-hat?" he was shocked. "I need to clean your wound before dressing it, so lift your shirt." He nodded and a smirk made a way to his lips. "What if you loose your control after seeing my hot body?" he asked smirking making her stop her actions. She knows that he was again teasing her.

"You love teasing me, right?" she answered while staring at him. "I m serious baby." This word. She hates it when he calls her by nicknames because it makes her heart go crazy. "I don't think your body is hot at all." She said and he leaned closer. "Is it? Then let's see." Saying this he removed his shirt completely instead of lifting it. Siya looked away.

He wasn't lying when he said his body was hot. He smirked looking at her. "What happened?" he asked. "Nothing." She said and continued to clean and dress his wound even though his body was distracting her. Meanwhile Taehyung's body experienced sweet electric jerks whenever she touched him. He was dancing like crazy in his head and he had also turned red. Siya didn't look at him because she herself was red but she covered her face with her hair not to embarrass herself again. After dressing she packed all the things.

"Here." Taehyung gave her a cute little pink rose. "It's so cute just like you and color also matches with your face right now." Siya quickly covered her cheeks with her palms hearing him. "Wh-hat do you mean?" she asked and he just smiled. "I love teasing you my Rosey." He said laughing a little. She quickly took the flower from his hand and rushed towards the washroom making him chuckle.

~~~~

Taehyung dropped Siya to her office and also replaced the flowers. Siya blushed remembering how he gave her a flying kiss before he left. "He is cute." She said smiling but soon realized and brought her serious face expressions back.

Somewhere in Seoul

A middle aged man was sitting in the luxurious hotel's sitting area. Several men in black who were his bodyguards surrounded him. Seemed like he was waiting for someone. He got alert when he saw a man approaching him dressed neatly along with him were also his few bodyguards. He came and sat opposite to the other man crossing his legs. The middle aged man looked at him furiously and spoke.

"So it was you. But why?" he growled angrily. "Don't you know why?" the other man questioned calmly. "Don't come in my way." The mid age man warned. "You are the one who stepped into this mess. Wrong move Mr. Coward." The mid aged man's anger reached to its peak when he was being addressed like that. He took the glass vase from the table and threw it on the floor harshly. But the other man didn't even flinch and sat there calmly.

"Don't mess with me. I have been waiting for this for 20 years. Don't ruin it." He warned in his serious voice. "I don't care about how many years you waited. I only care about what's mine. If you touch or think of ruining what belongs to me, then you will fucking experience hell without even dying. And I fucking mean every word. And this is not just my warning. This is a fucking last warning Mr. Coward. " the other man stood up buttoning his coat and left from there. The mid age man screamed and shattered everything that was on the table. "I will not only ruin her but also you Kim Taehyung." He said determined.

It was already evening and Taehyung and Siya were in car heading to home. "How was your day?" he asked her the usual question that he asks everyday when her office gets over. "It was good and boring." She replied looking outside. "What about you?" she asked him and Taehyung immediately snapped his head towards her. He smiled a little as it was the first time she asked him about his day. "It was good. Since I have you in my life, my days will always be good." He replied making her all flustered.

"How is your waist?" she asked him to change the topic. "My waist is hot and sexy." He replied making her eyes widen. "Wh-hat?" she snapped. "I mean its fine." He said laughing lightly. She sighed as she knows that he's teasing her again.

~~~~

Taehyung was sitting in the study area working on something. Siya too came inside the study but stopped when she saw Taehyung. Their eyes met and she turned around to leave but he stopped her. "Wait. You can work here. My work is done" He said seeing some files in her hand and stood up to leave. He came near her to leave. Siya walked towards the chair completely ignoring him. Taehyung sighed.

He suddenly remembered there were some files on the table which Siya wasn't supposed to see. So he quickly went there running holding Siya by her wrist and jerked her towards himself before she could reach the table. They were so close that their faces were only inches apart. Siya's eyes were widened and she was froze at her place.

She was leaning on the edge of the table. His one hand was holding her wrist whereas the other one was placed on the table behind her trapping her completely between his arms. "Umm....You know, I have something to tell you." He said releasing her wrist and placing it on the table. She put her hands on his chest to push him but he leaned towards her making her freeze again.

"The thing I m going to tell is very very very important." He huskily whispered in his serious tone making Siya stand still in her place. She could feel his breaths on her neck. She could feel his body heat and his manly scent which were making her feel something. "Wh-hat?" her words came as a whisper.

In meantime Taehyung quickly gathered the files from the table and arranged them. He leaned back looking at her. She would be lying if she said he didn't look so intimidating at that moment.

"I love you." He meant it. She looked at him intensely. The heat of the moment was so high. Taehyung's eyes travelled from her eyes to her lips. Siya too noticed that and her heart fluttered just at the thought of him kissing her right now. He slowly leaned closer to her face and her hands simultaneously fisted his shirt. Just then he was about to tilt his head to kiss her, "OMG my eyes!!!"

Siya quickly pushed Taehyung away from her making him stumble back. There was Yeonjun who was standing near the door covering his face with his palms but him being Yeonjun was still peeking through the little gaps from his hands.

"Can't you freaking knock?!" Taehyung snapped at him annoyingly meanwhile Siya stood there embarrassed. "This is a study room not your bedroom Hyung. I didn't know study rooms could be a place for romance too." He said. Siya's eyes widened at his words. "Yaa you shameless brat." Taehyung said angrily.

"Okay bro, don't be angry. I was here to call you for dinner. By the way, you can continue your romance later in your bedroom." He said and left the room before winking and both Taehyung and Siya stood there blushing and embarrassed.

In the morning

Bliss company

"You know today the CEO will be coming for the rounds to check the progress of our block." An employee said to Jimin who was fetching his coffee. "Is it? Then I will have to cross check my work." he said sipping his coffee. "You know she's very strict when it comes to work. She needs everything to be ready in the given time." Employee informed him. "luckily, I have completed all the work." Jimin said smiling.

~~~~

Taehyung entered the office with Siya holding purple lily flowers in his one hand and his another hand was holding Siya's hand. Everyone bowed to them as now anyone would tell that they were together, so everyone knew that they were married. Taehyung frowned when she entered the other floor.

"This is not the floor where your cabin is." He said. "I know. I need to check the progress of this block today." She informed him making him nod. The manager of that floor saw Siya coming so he quickly announced in the microphone. "CEO Jung Siya is coming to the block R." he announced and Taehyung suddenly stopped making Siya and the people who were following them including Mr. Soh stop and confused. He walked towards the manager with his resting face which looked so cold and intimidating. He stood in front of him. "Taehyung, what happened?" she asked him slowly.

"CEO Kim Siya." He said looking at him sharply. The manager slowly nodded. Siya was surprised hearing his words. "Announce it again." He ordered. The manager nodded and re announced the thing. "CEO Kim Siya is coming to the block R." Taehyung nodded.

"She will be addressed as Kim Siya. She's my wife." He uttered loud and clear. "Am I clear?" he asked and everyone replied with 'Yes sir.' And he continued his way. Siya's heartbeats jiggled but her mind took over her also leading anger to rise within her but she controlled herself.

Taehyung got a call so he excused himself and left for sometime. Siya walked forward checking the files of the each employee and their progress. She checked few files and was impressed by one particular work. She smiled seeing the content and strategies noted down.

"Who's file is this?" she asked still checking the file. Then suddenly a voice came from behind. His voice indicated that he literally ran to the place. "It's mine mam." He said panting. Siya turned around hearing the familiar voice and her eyes widened to see the person. "You!?" even the other person was shocked to see her. "You work here?" she asked him, and he was shocked to realize that she was the CEO of this company and she might fire him for the things that happened in the past.

"OMG I m sorry mam." He said making a cute crying face. "Mochi?" Jimin turned around and was shocked to see Taehyung. Today was his unluckiest day. Now he can't even ask Taehyung for help because this woman was his wife. He will kill him if he comes to know that he had called her witch. He internally cried at his own situation.

"What are you doing here?" he asked him. Siya was angry on Taehyung so she snapped. "It's my office and he is my employee and he works here Mr. Kim." She said smiling which seemed fake. "Good job Mr. Jimin." She praised him and continued to check other files.

Taehyung simply waited there till she finished all the files and accompanied her till her the cabin and did the things he used to do everyday. "What happened. Why are you so gloomy?" he asked her sensing kinda different behavior. "You know right that ours is a contract marriage?" Taehyung froze on his place hearing her words.

"Why do you ask that?" he questioned her. She stepped ahead and spoke. "This is a forced marriage, which is going to last only for 6 months. So stop linking your name with mine." She spat angrily not realizing the amount of hurt she was causing to his heart. He felt as if someone stabbed his heart with the sharpest ever knife.

"Stop it Siya." He said firmly. "Why should I? You have forced me into this marriage by blackmailing by literally kidnapping my sister. I accepted it. You don't tell me the truth and reason when I ask you. I accepted that too. And now you are adjoining my name with you which I won't accept because I never accepted this marriage or you by my heart and I never will." She said each and every word firmly. Taehyung couldn't take this. His heart was churning inside his ribcage.

"I m Jung Siya. Just Jung Siya. Hope you remember that Mr. Kim Taehyung." She said and left her cabin herself to have some fresh air outside meanwhile Taehyung's eyes turned glossy. "I don't care if you are Jung Siya or Kim Siya." He spoke to himself. He spoke the next words firmly.

" All I know is that you are MINE. "

.

.

.

.

I m back with another chapter!!

Do vote and comment.

Meet you next week.

Till then, take care.

Lots of Love.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
37.9K 1.6K 32
18+ "Ohh God it's our wedding night! Will he do it today?" Thought of it made me nervous as hell but brought back in reality when his cold fingers br...
459K 26.5K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] šŸ˜³šŸ™āœØšŸ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
128K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...