π‘«π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’‚π’π’„π’† [ πš‚πšžπš—πš”...

Door Sooranji

𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† 𝒔𝒆𝒂... Meer

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
EPILOGUE

21

1.6K 51 54
Door Sooranji

Caution: Readers should be aware that this chapter contains mature content and should proceed at your own risk.

+

He pretended to be offended and hurt, but his facade quickly crumbled as he burst into laughter, amused by the bewildered look on the older's face and his amusement at his boyfriend's playful antics.

" Sweetheart, if you feel guilty, then you should take responsibility hm? "

His playful expression shifted to a serious one, causing the older to gulp nervously as his gaze turned darker.

He felt like a deer caught in the headlights.

" y-yes? How..? "

He asked but cursed himself in his head when his voice wavered.

" please be a responsible hyung and give me head "

Without any further argument, Ni-ki shut his mouth and observed how Sunoo, being the compliant boyfriend he is, wordlessly knelt down and promptly began his task.

Delicate fingers played with the waistband of his sweatpants, while his eyes remained fixed on the clad dick that is about to be sucked by him.

Ni-ki observed it all silently, eyes studying the lustfilled look on the older's beautiful face. Desperate hands trying to get a grasp of his dick and those sinfully beautiful lips already parted to take in the delicious meal that was offered to him.

He can come just by that.

" shit- "

He cursed under his breath, questioning how he got this lucky to have this beautiful man as his boyfriend. He had to restrain himself from losing control and simply bit his lip to maintain composure.

He observed as the crimson tip of his passionate cock was sensually enveloped by a set of tender, moist lips, causing his heart to quicken, beating frantically within his chest.

He was met with an intense gaze from a set of alluring amber eyes, exuding desire as the older playfully fluttered his beautifully long eyelashes.

" pretty when you suck me like that "

He smiled as he pulled the longer strand of the older's hair behind his ear, unveiling their flawless cheeks that would indent whenever the older male sucked on his tip.

" fuckkk you are so good oh.. "

He threw his head back, gripping the older person's messy hair, and a series of deep moans escaped from his open mouth.

He could feel the younger man's satisfaction with his oral skills from his moans, making him to moan as well. He continued to enthusiastically suck on the thick, veiny member, causing delightful sensations for the taller man.

" ugh I can't do this anymore-- "

Ni-ki abruptly grabbed the older's jaw to bring him to a halt, and before Sunoo realized it, he found himself being carefully set down onto the dining table by Ni-ki.

" face down, ass up "

Ni-ki spoke without delay, his commanding tone sending shivers down the older's spine who wordlesy obeyed, turning around, getting on his four he waited for the younger.

" so good "

Ni-ki licked his lips as he gazed at the older's flawlessly sculpted ass, cladded in adorable pants adorned with hello kitty prints. Though he found it amusingly endearing, his intense arousal prevented him from laughing.

" Darling, even though these pants are adorable, we need to get rid of them. "

That's all he said before swiftly lowering the older's adorable pants and boxers from the waistband, unveiling the desired treat.

" mm Riki.. "

Sunoo let out a moan as the chilly breeze brushed against his bare skin, causing an erotic blush to spread on his cheeks.

" gonna eat you so good "

Sunoo was startled by the sensation of warm breath on his rim, causing his hands to shake and a sudden gasp to escape his lips. He braced himself, closing his eyes tightly, anticipating what was to follow. However, when he felt something distinctly warm and wet make contact with his rim, a lustful moan involuntarily slipped through his parted lips.

" mm.. R-Riki! "

He tried to escape those hungry lips and sinful tongue of the younger only to be stopped by two strong hands tightly held onto his waist, keeping him trapped.

" no escaping "

Ni-ki said right against his rim before resuming devouring his delicious treat.He hungrily licked the rim a few more times, tracing his tongue around the perked up rim before sucking on it, creating explicit squelching noises that filled the space.

The older had to bite on his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning out loud suddenly remembering they are not alone.

" Riki.. ah.. wai-wait please- "

The younger didn't stop infact he inserted his tongue inside the older's slick dripping hole making the latter scream.

" No wait please- ah.. wait "

Eventually, Ni-ki relented and stepped back, his face showing confusion. He stood up straight and observed the older male, who was now crying. The older's sharp gaze, adorned with tears clinging to his long eyelashes, appeared stunningly beautiful.

" not here... "

Sunoo weakly said and trembled as he was still sensitive. The younger's eyes softened at the sight and he heaved a sigh before helping the older to get down from the dining table and adjust his boxers and pants, Sunoo blushed, feeling self-conscious under the observing eyes of the younger.

The older emitted a soft mewl as the younger lowered himself to tenderly kiss his eyelids, kissing away those tears, then planting a gentle kiss on the tip of his blushing nose, making the older to scrunch it in delight. Finally, their lips met in a gentle, affectionate kiss.

" Hyung, please stay with me tonight "

With their foreheads touching and eyes closed, Ni-ki pleaded to be granted a favor, cherishing the closeness they shared.

Sunoo smiled and nodded, his eyes turning into two stunning crescent moons, while Jungwon was completely forgotten, and Ni-ki felt his heart pounding in his chest.

" gosh hyung you are so stunning that I might die "

Soft laughter reverberated, accompanied by a sudden gasp of surprise, as the younger scooped up his beautiful boyfriend, carrying him in bridal style, causing the latter to grip onto him with wide-eyed astonishment, evoking a chuckle from him.

Their lips stayed connected, devouring each other in a hungry kiss as they made their way to the younger's room, closing the door Ni-ki placed the older down, back on his feet before pinning him against the door, making the older gasp.

Slightly pulling up his loose, whispy blue tshirt, he exposed the older's tender chest and blushing nipples, causing a surprised gasp escape from the older's parted lips.

" Bite on your tshirt "

He uttered these words and proceeded to lift the hem of the t-shirt, which the elder promptly complied with, clenching it gently between his teeth.

The younger's eyes darkened upon seeing his submissive boyfriend and his flushed, pink nipples. Without hesitation, he promptly took one of the nipples into his mouth earning a whimper from the shorter.

The older struggled; his younger brother's large hands reached up to the older's chest and cupped the flat chest with little fat on them, kneading them before continuing to suck on the right nipple.

The noise of lewd sucking filled the younger's room, accompanied by the older's whimpers and heavy breaths, which turned almost into a scream when the younger deliberately bit the pink bud before rolling it between his lips, swirling his tongue around the erotic nipple before sucking roughly.

Sunoo, who is known for being extremely sensitive, was on the verge of climaxing, and when the younger pinched his other nipple, he let out a scream, causing him to almost lose his balance he released his grip on the hem of his t-shirt.

" fuck! Did you cum with just nipple play? How sensitive are you here? "

Ni-ki exclaimed and lifted his boyfriend up, carrying him gently towards the bed, and carefully laying him on the comfortable mattress before helping him strip and later he removed his own clothes leaving both of them completely naked.

" Princess "

With a seductive whisper, he possessed an enchanting gaze that held both allure and danger, capable of engulfing one entirely. Still, Sunoo finds pleasure under those gaze.

" hyung, fuck me... Please? "

He pleaded, voice soft as silk and eyes so beautiful as if luring the younger in.

" desperate enough Princess? "

The older loved that nickname, specially when the younger call him that while hovering over him, showing dominance.

" Hyung.. "

Sunoo's distinctively gorgeous face had a charmingly pitiful expression of unspoken desire. His flushed cheeks and his place skin were now damn with sweat, causing fine stands of hair to cling to his neck.

Sunoo inhaled sharply as he observed the younger person's intense gaze, noting his attention to every detail of his body, including its curves and moles. His breathing became uneven when the latter's gaze singled out his enticing red nipples, suggesting a desire to suck on them, knowing what's coming next he closed his eyes shut and bit his bottom lip in anticipation.

He felt warm, wet licks on one of his rosy delicate bud and another being played ruthlessly by the younger man above him. He shuddered as one of his nipple was forcefully sucked on, while another was pinched so tightly that it went numb.

Ni-ki played with both of his delicate buds simultaneously, stimulating abusing them while switching between them, sometimes sucking and licking to sometimes pinching until he can't take it anymore and came for the second time tonight with a scream.

" you came again Princess, just by your nipples getting played! Shit- I'm gonna make sqrint baby until you beg me to stop. "

Ni-ki gave a small warning before proceeding to the next stage, however, not without gently kissing his tender nipples one final time. He then positioned himself amidst the older person's legs and spread them open without hesitation.

The older anxiously clung to the sheet beneath him, preparing for the unforeseen events ahead. However, his expression turned into complete bewilderment when the younger unexpectedly gripped both of his knees, pressed them together, and pushed them towards his chest, almost folding him in half.

Before he could even ask he felt something between the gap of his thighs and he instantly understood.

Ni-ki partially erect cock protrudes from between his inner thighs, as the tip of his member now brushes against the base of the younger's bigger penis.

" hyung... "

He called out to the younger, begging him to move and Ni-ki smirked, loving how his boyfriend is so expressive so he began to love.

Watching how his cock completely disappears between the soft gap between the older's fleshy tender thighs before peaking it's tip out from the other side he felt his mouth watering.

His eyes traveled up to the older man's chest that was now raising up and falling down, almost panting and then to his alluring collarbone and lush neck.

' beautiful '

He imagined a small, beautiful diamond pendant dangling above the older's sexy collarbone and fuck so beautiful he can almost cry.

" how did I got so lucky.. fuck.. "

He whispered before closing his eyes, focusing on warmth and friction those soft thighs are offering to his rock hard dick. Sweet moans and that honey like voice calling his name between cries and messed up breaths same as his filling his bedroom.

He opened his eyes to see his beautiful boyfriend's face with pleasure written all over it, lewd expression decorating his soft delicate features and those beautiful eyes looking back at him, misty and wet, pushing him off of the edge so easily.

Both ejaculated, moaning eachother's names like a chant while warm white ropes of cum shot out of their tips of flushed dicks.

He continued to thrust between those sweet thighs a few more times before finally pulling away and letting the older's legs to fall limp on both side of his knees.

" you look so beautiful covered in my cum "

Sunoo with his trembling hands asked for his boyfriend to embrace him, feeling particularly sensitive and vulnerable after experiencing three orgasms in a single night.

" are you tired? "

Asked the younger as he embraced his beautiful boyfriend who was now covered in his semen.

He caresses his boyfriend's back gently, following the curves of his spine as he places kisses on the older's neck and shoulder, giving him a comforting touch.

" just a little.. "

Sunoo answered, his voice trembled a bit, he sounded drowsy and Ni-ki couldn't help but smile. He pulled and grabbed his dazed boyfriend by the shoulder.

" unfortunately hyung, you can't sleep yet "

Sunoo frowned and tilted his head slightly, sticky bangs falling on his eyes, lips in a small cute pout that the younger leaned in to kiss before grabbing his jaw to catch his attention he whispered;

" I still haven't fucked you yet, Honey. "

" You can't sleep until I fill you up with my cum "

" got it? "

To be Continued

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

155K 2.7K 100
100 Enhypen short strories (Keep in mind I was like 14 when I wrote this so it's a bit cringey n childish but it's ur choice to read) WARNING‼️‼️ t...
238K 2.8K 80
idk felt like doing this primarily fluff short imagines and scenarios requests open! just a reminder, everything in this book is fictional. i don't...
9.4K 291 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...