Cheers To My Beautiful

Por Kem-Bee

"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pending
Chapter 2: Distant bestie
Chapter 3: We'll meet again
Chapter 4: Surprise package
Chapter 5: Surprise package (2)
Chapter 6: Most are fantasy
Chapter 7: Did she just talk?
Chapter 8: Ever heard of G-Steel?
Chapter 9: We meet again
Chapter 10. Steamy hot what?
Chapter 11: Marry me
Chapter 12: This is a stupid idea
Chapter 13: I wait
Chapter 14: Guess Gabriel isn't a bad last name
Chapter 15: You want me to be your PA?
Chapter 16: For now
Chapter 17: Points
Chapter 18: First day
Chapter 19: The ex - emergency
Chapter 20: Exposed
Chapter 21: Since you can't get rid of her, why not give her out?
Chapter 22: Just calm down
Chapter 23: What if she's innocent?
Chapter 24: Believe me now?
Chapter 25: You agreed, I didn't.
Chapter 26: Then, challenge accepted
Chapter 27: If you're going to fall for him, then make him fall too
Chapter 28: Let the games begin
Chapter 29: Isn't this what I wanted?
Chapter 30: Do you have a sister?
Chapter 31: Save yourself
Chapter 32: Pillow talk
Chapter 33: Try to stop me
Chapter 34: Promise me you will
Chapter 35: You feel more than a crush
Chapter 36: I'll figure it out
Chapter 37: His sister
Chapter 38: He's in love with me?
Chapter 39: You just watch
Chapter 40: Proper protocol
Chapter 42: It'll be a win
Chapter 43: Interesting
Chapter 44: Is this the right decision?
Chapter 45: Digging Three Friends
Chapter 46: My work here is done
Chapter 47: Don't hate me
Chapter 48: No fucking way
Chapter 49: No fucking way! (2)
Chapter 50: Seven More Days
Chapter 51: deep shit
Chapter 52: You know it's not his fault, right?
Chapter 53: Forever and always
Chapter 54: Finally married
Chapter 55: On to the next man
Chapter 56: Too cheesy
Chapter 57: It's your fault
Chapter 58: I want her dead
Chapter 59: wedding gift
Chapter 60: This is fucking real
Chapter 61: odd
Chapter 62: Think it through
Chapter 63: Will you help me?
Chapter 64: You don't fool me
Chapter 65: Make it difficult
Chapter 66: Isn't it too early?
Chapter 67: Knock em dead
Chapter 68: First date
Chapter 69: Can't you see we are busy?
Chapter 70: frak it
Chapter 71: Go out there and catch his heart
Chapter 72: We're dating and in love
Chapter 73: So boyfriend, huh?
Chapter 74: Positive
Chapter 75: Whipped
Chapter 76: Would you believe me if I called his name?
Chapter 77: What they do on guys' night
Chapter 78: Girls' night
Chapter 79: The Auction
Chapter 80: a date with the devil
Chapter 81: Physical Nightmare
Chapter 82: she'll be fine
Chapter 83: Their dark secret
Chapter 84: Abduction
Chapter 85: We don't have time
Chapter 86: Proposal
Chapter 87: Safe
Chapter 88: Everything will be okay
Chapter 89: We are quarreling
Chapter 90: To My Beautiful
Epilogue
Updates on The Cold She-wolf sequel

Chapter 41: Remind me never to tell you a secret

467 55 6
Por Kem-Bee

Autumn's standpoint

"Kiss me?" A mischievous smile spread on his lips.

"I thought you'd never ask." Mordecai brought my head down to his and kissed me, slowly, sexually, passionately. I let myself drown in the pleasurable taste of his mouth, knowing fully well that I taste like chips. The protruding little mister was bugging me down there. So with a growl, I pulled away from the kiss and sat up straight. I pulled the shirt over my head carefully so I wouldn't fall off the covers. Finally, I was stark naked in front of him.

"Hello, little darlings, miss me?" He asked playfully, taking one boob in his hand. "Unfortunately, I might not attend to you too well tonight, I have to pay your older sister a visit." He let his lustful and playful gaze travel south. I smacked his head, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Older sister?" I asked amusingly, going down to the disturber. He wasn't wearing any shirt in the first place, just his trunk briefs to make things easier for me.

"She was there before the twins were born, aren't I right?" I smiled before taking the hem of his trunk briefs between my teeth and tugging it down roughly. His dick sprung free, and once I successfully pulled his trunk briefs down and out of his legs, I tossed it on the floor and gave him a sexy wink. He chuckled but still kept his eyes on me.

I ran my hands around his shaft, starting with a slow and steady stroke. He pressed the back of his head against his pillow, hissing and grunting with pleasure. From slow and steady, I went to fast and rough pumping before giving the all-famous tongue ministry. Oh, I didn't go at once, no. I started with a zigzaggery path up and down and around, never taking him whole. I smiled at every groan and moan I pulled from him, burying my nails into his thighs and using my other hand's fingers to simulate his balls. Once done with that ministry, I moved to the second sermon, wrapping my lips around him and taking him entirely to where I could. I sucked deep while he buried his hands into my hair, messing them up.

I pulled my mouth out of him just as I felt him pulsating to cum in my mouth, I hate that. I brought his cock between my breasts and squeezed them against it, letting him bedabble my chest with his cum. He sighed with extreme satisfaction.

"You, my little Red…" He said as he pulled me up to his face level, "are a really bad and naughty girl,"

"Only for you, Snicklefritz,"

"Seriously?" He laughed, and I laughed a little too before he suddenly flipped us over and had me pinned under him. "My turn." He slammed his lips down on mine, taking the liberty of tasting himself.

One hand held the back of my neck tight while his free hand went down my neck, between my breasts, over my stomach, and to my clenched thighs. He pushed my legs apart as he continued to conquer my mouth. I pushed my hips up demandingly, only then did he brush one cold finger lightly over my clit, causing me to squirm. He continued his smooth and slow feather caress over and over again, so slow and torturous that my body began trembling violently.

"Mordecai," I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away from me entirely, causing a gasp from my mouth. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Calm down," he brought something out from the drawers and shook it in my face. "Look what I've got," he singsonged. I peered at the bottle in his hand and read the words out loud.

"Peach flavored cream? Really, Cai?" I chuckled.

"Don't blame me, it's my new fantasy. Besides, it's peach and coconut flavored. Now, hold still," I watched him enthusiastically pour the entire thing… Or maybe half of it over my chest, stomach, and even as far as my thighs. The action was giving him more joy than I expected it to, especially when he turned more over my breasts.

"Happy now? I look like some kind of pancake," I said with a frown. I didn't like the idea of having any liquid or food poured on me for sexual fun, but since he liked it, I couldn't deny him. At least, for just that once.

"I am very happy," and with that said, he dived in first for my chest. Mordecai licked and sucked every cream off until he was sucking my creamy nipples. He sucked on them hungrily like he was a starved infant. At least, that had my stomach knotting inside.

When he was done with my chest, he reluctantly went for the rest of the cream, swiping his tongue over every single spot until my body was moist and shiny and my breathing was at the edge. The way he ran his tongue over my thighs, going deeper but stopping before he reached the place I needed him most was just too much. After cleaning me up with his tongue, he sniffed me and let out a guttural noise that caused more fluid to run down my core to the bed.

"You smell so good, Red," he whispered, he then raised his eyes to meet mine, almost as if asking for further permission to go on. I rolled my eyes around but returned it to his intense gaze.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" A small laugh erupts from his chest.

"Just pushing your buttons, love, just pushing your buttons,"

"I'm going to smash yours if you don't get this over with," I snapped harshly. He chuckled this time but was generous enough to pry my slit apart with his fingers, and gave me one cocky smirk before diving in.

"It's been so fucking long," I moaned as I felt his tongue clean my dripping sex. With eyes shut and back arched, I listened to the music he was making down there and squirmed my body to the melody; the licking, the sucking, the kissing, and the scraping of his teeth against my clit which made me shriek with pleasure by the way.

As his mouth was busy with my clit, his fingers pushed past it, moving in a circular motion inside of me. A sharp cry escaped my lips as he used his fingers to spread me wide and shoved his tongue deeper. I wrapped my legs around his neck and grinded my grim on his tongue. When he dragged his teeth against my clit, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I grind myself harder against him.

I didn't know how much I missed this until Mordecai welcomed me back into the world with open arms. I let him stay there for as long as he wanted, I was enjoying it as much as he was. The pressure began building up in my stomach, every pass of his tongue sent a bolt to my sex. His teeth, his tongue, grew harsher, the suction grew stronger and I found myself arching my back into a position I didn't even think I could nail.

After minutes of satisfying pleasure, I finally cummed all over his face, cum which he delightfully and leisurely licked off. He straightened himself up and grinned boyishly. "I should have poured the cream on your sex to make it tastier."

I gasped. "Are you trying to say I taste horrible?"

"I'm trying to say you need more peach to go with your flavors," he had the audacity to wink. I stared at him uninterestedly.

"Remind me never to tell you a secret, as in ever." He laughed melodiously, falling over me but not crushing me.

"I'm still not using any condom,"

"I know, go ahead,"

"Fantabulous!" He brought his mouth back to my breasts and kissed them with delight. As he worked on my boobs, he slowly positioned himself at my entrance.

"Not slow," I cried as he moved into me slowly.

"Not tonight, Autumn, we are going slow and passionate,"

"No fucking way!" I shouted but ended up whimpering as he caught hold of my voice with his lips, his peach and coconut cum lips. He pinned my hands above my head and began his so-called slow and passionate pace, causing a tear to roll down the side of my eye. "Mordecai," I whined into his mouth.

"Think of us, Autumn, of only us and what you feel for me,"

What do I feel? I don't even know.

What would I think about? How does he make me smile? How does he make me feel emotions I had never felt? How does he make me think about marriage, babies, and my future? What exactly was I thinking about?

"Cai, let's make a deal, save slow and passionate for the wedding night and fucking slam me hard."

"Very well," he didn't even rethink it for a minute, he immediately pulled out of me and slammed back in very hard. I lifted my hips and rolled into him as he thrust into me. He leaned down as close to me as possible without crushing me with his weight, angling my waist up in a position that made him reach deeper. It almost felt like he was slamming into my womb, his balls slapping me for effect.

There was no fucking way I wasn't getting pregnant.

"Yes, just like this," I moaned.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.5K 300 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
1.6M 48.8K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...