Prettiest replacement

By SakshiR10

"tum aaisa nahi kar sakti , tumhari shaadi hai aaj"she tried to make her understand but her sister didnot und... More

HELLO
CHARACTERS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
so hi
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY Four
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
ask any question you want to
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

EIGHTEEN

3.6K 364 30
By SakshiR10

1600+ words.

Target 400 votes and 50 comments.

bas tera naam sunke meri dhadkane badh jati hai,

soch tere samne aane par mera kya hoga.

After 1 years.

Tara's pov

"you still hadn't move on from him right?"Maanvi asked.

"I don't know"she simply replied and went to change her clothes.

"No need to tell lie with me, i know what are you thinking"Maanvi shouted as Tara moved.

After 1 hour.

"please Tara lets go na"

"no yaar i have works to do"

"work can wait please na please"

"okay fine but promise me we will return soon"

"okay I promise"

Maanvi has been trying to lift Tara's mood since the day she found out about Aaditya and Tara.

In the evening Maanvi finally made Tara to go to the club with her and few other other friends.In the heart of the city, where the neon lights danced to the rhythm of the night, there stood a club called "Lunar Lounge," a haven for those seeking the thrill of the nightlife. Tonight, it was the destination for a group of close-knit friends, each dressed to the nines, ready to make memories that would linger long after the music faded.

As they stepped into the club, a wave of energy swept over them, pulsating through the air with every beat of the music. The club was alive with vibrant hues of blue and purple, casting an enchanting glow over the dance floor. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting a dazzling sparkle over the revelers below.

Amongst the crowd, the group of friends stood out like stars in the night sky, each adorned in dresses that reflected their unique personalities.pin

Maanvi, the vivacious and outgoing member of the group, wore a sleek black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The plunging neckline added a touch of allure, while the slit up the side revealed a hint of her toned legs. Her fiery red hair cascaded down her shoulders, catching the light as she moved with confidence and grace.

Beside her, Tara, the epitome of elegance, wore a fitted black dress with long boots. The fabric flowed around her like liquid silk, shimmering with every step she took. Her hair was swept up in an intricate bun, with tendrils framing her face in soft curls. A string of pearls adorned her neck, adding a touch of old-world glamour to her ensemble.

(them)

Next to Maanvi was lisa, the free spirit of the group, who opted for a bohemian-inspired dress adorned with intricate embroidery and delicate lace. The flowing skirt swirled around her legs as she danced, the soft pastel hues complementing her ethereal beauty. A flower crown rested atop her head, adding a whimsical touch to her ensemble.

Completing the group was Mia, the fashionista with an eye for detail. Her dress was a work of art, featuring bold geometric patterns and intricate beadwork that caught the light with every movement. The high neckline and sleek silhouette exuded sophistication, while the daring cutout back added a hint of edge. Her hair was styled in a sleek bob, with a bold red lip completing her glamorous look.

Soon after entering the club, they went to their private area. Everyone went on the dance floor after few shots but Tara decided not to go. She sat their watching her friend dance and was happy that atleast she has someone who is with her. As she was sitting there a man in a black suit approached to her.

" hey , I have been watching you since long, would you like to dance with me"he asked but his voice was more like ordering her. She didn't feel right so she polietly rejected him and went to the washroom.

As she was returning back, she frozed, she couldn't move as if her legs were freezed. She didn't want this to happen. She stood in her place after looking the person who betrayed her a year ago. Aaditya was right infront og her with his brother and friends. As their eye met both of them were equally shocked. Aaditya was beyond shock to see Tara here in club that too drunk.As Aaditya was tried to walk a first step, Tara turned back and moved from that place. She was so lost that she didn't even realise the tears flowing down her cheeks. As she was moving she wiped the tears with the back of her hand.Aaditya followed her but only to find a man watching her from a distance with lust full eyes. Aaditya fisted his hand in a tight grip but he didn't wanted to create a scene so he followed her.

After following her he finally pulled her to a private room.His grip on her wrist was so tight that he knew it gonna leave a mark there. She tried to pull her off from his grip but it was impossible. After finally reaching the room he left her hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"she shouted and looked at her hand.

"this question should be asked to you"he said in a mocked way.

Withut answering the question she turned back and tried to open the door but he again held her wrist and pulled her toward him , colliding their chest.

"Leave me"she said.

"never"

"you already did, Mr. Singhania "

"I never left you Tara, it was you who left me"

"Thankyou for reminding me , not let me go"she sid while she directly looked at his eyes.

"I am not letting you go until we clear the things"

"I don't want to clear anything"

"you have to, you are my wife Damnit"

"I am not, our relation broke the moment you decided to be with another woman"

"There was never a another woman Tara, it has always been you and it will always be you"

"I don't wanna talk about the past, I have already moved on from it"as she said this, Aaditya grabbed her by her waist and slammed his lips on her.Tara was too shocked to say anything.She didn't respond to it but Aaditya sucked her lips and his hands were all over her body.

"you know Tara, you can never move on from me, from our relationship."

"I have"she said and tried to move but he stopped her.

"Listen to me Tara, the things you saw it was nothing,I have no relation with that woman"

"ohh so you let a woman sit on your lap and laugh without having a relation"

"Tara....."

"What if it was me doing this, what if I was sitting on someone's lap ad laugh"

"he would have not been in this world the next second ,Tara.You know how would I had killed him if any man tries to look at you or even think about you."

"you're done?"she asked but he didn't reply.

"do you really think I would cheat on you ,Tara"he said in a very low voice joining their forehead.

"You already did"

"Tara if I had cheated on you , why did my family go to bring you back.i could have stayed with her"

"you know Tara I could never do anything to hurt you.You know I can destroy anything that would hurt you ,including me."

Tara's pov.

It was very strange of him to ask me to dance with him .As i walked out of the washroom , I saw him, the person I didn't even want to think about.As i saw him all the flashback of that day came back to me.I tried to walk away from him but he pulled me in a room.

ugghhhh I hate it.

I tried to get away from his grip but he pulled me in a kiss. 

I don't want to admit it but I missed him. I missed him kissing me.I missed his body against mine.I missed the way he smelled and tasted.I missed his hands exploring me.I missed the way he claims me as his.

We again argued on the same topic where I have left him . 

Now i had enough I asked him what if I as in his place. He said he would have killed that person but then why did he do that?

he said he could destroy anything that hurts me but that they he did the same thing. he broke me completely.

He was right his family came to take me back but he didn't tell them why did i leave.He wanted me to tell them but i didn't even talk to them.I didn't wanted his family to hate him for cheating on his wife.I didn't wanted to ruin their relationship .

Everytime i think of moving on from any past thing ,that thing would exactly come back to me.

He was continuously explaining and soon I left from there.

After 10 months

Tara was standing on  flower shop buying flower for her sister's grave.Tanisha's grave.Tanisha had dies 9 months ago in a car accident. When Tara's family got to know about it they were completely shattered. Since 3 years they hadn't seen her and suddenly when they saw her it was her body.Tara was shattered seeing her sister. she had cried everyday thinking about her sister.

As Tara was buying flower a man in his blue suit stood next to Tara. Tara looked at the man and it was none other that the same man she met in the club.He was one of the most richest and powerful CEO . He was Mr. Aryan Khanna the CEO of khanna group.

It was huge and had body like a greek god. His suit fitted him as if they are hugging him.His had the darkest black eyes.

"Hey your choice of flowers are great"he said looking at Tara.

"These are my sisters favourite flowers "Tara replied while looking at him.
"wow she has a great choice, is it for some special ocasion"he asked.

"no its for her grave, she died in a car accident"

"ohh I am so sorry"he said looking at her but Tara didn't say anything.

Tara was about to go but he stopped her.

"I am so sorry can I make it up to you any how?"he asked to Tara.

"No its fine"Tara replied.

"Please"he said with a puppy eyes.

"okay how about coffee"Tar asked.

"yeah sure"

"can i get your number so that I can text you the location"he asked to her and Tara nodded.

___________________*______________*______________*_______________*___

Target 400 votes and 30 comments.

So reader what do you think?

Did Tara's and Aaditya's story ended ?

Is here a new love story going to begin between Aryan and Tara?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.5K 22
Yuvraj Singhania : Son of Aadesh and Divya Singhania. A popular and successful businessman, rude and arrogant to the bone. He is not one to listen to...
372K 30.1K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
146K 13.8K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
2.3M 142K 73
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...