Mafia Boyfriend

By BB_Ava_

"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not do... More

Author's POV
01. Marriage??
02. Wedding Day
03. First Night With Him
04. Can't Even Resist Him
05. Escape
06. Mafia Party
07. Love Me?
08. Third Party
09. Chance To Escape? - Part 1🔞
Chance To Escape - Part 02 🔞
10. Feathers To Fly
11. Happiness.
13. A Drunken Day
14. Forgiveness.
15. Don't Be In Love With Someone Else✨
16. White Rose
17. Morally Grey 🔞
18. Lost

12. Back To Hell?

1.2K 22 0
By BB_Ava_

"I told you that I would find you...."

"Y...y... you..."

I took a step back without even noticing. I saw his devilish smile and my heart almost stopped. I was shocked and scared. I could barely even speak and my heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. He was very close to me and he was looking at me. He reached out and he touched my face with his cold hand, but then I backed away from his touch and I looked away from him. He smiled at me with a cold smile. The last time he touched me with his cold hand it was to hurt me and to scare me. He was standing right in front of me now. It was too late for me to run away now. He'll find me again and again, even if I do try to run away. I have just got to face him and hope for the best. I felt like crying but I couldn't cry in front of him. not when he was standing right in front of me. I have got to try to be strong and not look like I was afraid.

"Oh, are you scared?"

He chuckled and he smiled even more. It was really intimidating, I could tell that he was doing this on purpose. He was making sure that I knew that he could scare me and that he enjoyed watching me tremble in his presence. He looked at me with his cold dark eyes; I felt like he was looking into my soul.

"P...please n...no...."

I tried my best to be strong. But I almost gonna cry. He chuckled again and then he spoke to me.

"Why? I just want to hug you."

He laughed and mocked me. Then he was making fun of me for being scared of him. He could see the fear in my eyes and he knew that he could scare me, and he enjoyed it. He enjoyed scaring me because it made him feel powerful.

"P...please l...lemme g...go"

I said while stepping back as he walked towards me.

"Is it not enough that I let you play for this long??"

His voice was like ice; it made my heart beat faster and it made me shake. He smiled as he stared at me and I felt paralyzed in front of him.

"You're mine and you will always be mine... So no escape from me in this life and even in next life..."

He said to me and tried to grab my hand and I stepped back. He looked at me with a devilish look. Then he jumped towards me and grabbed my hand tightly. It was so painful. I held him with my other hand and tried to escape. Tears filled my eyes.

"Please don't do this. I'm happy here. P....please... Please leave me"

"Huh... Happy? My foot..."

I didn't want to leave this place of peace and happiness; this place of freedom. He was ruining the one happiness that I have been able to find in what feels like ages. I didn't want to go back to him, I wanted freedom.

"Let... me... go!!!"

I yelled to let out my frustrations as he kept pulling me toward him. I tried to free myself in a desperate attempt to escape him and his torment. He dragged me towards the car. I struggled to escape.

"pl... please I'm b... begging you... Let m...me go"

"HEY!!!!! WHO ARE YOU??"

I saw Grandma scream and run toward us. I looked at her with teary us.

"Let go of her hand, you bastard!!! Don't tell me I'm a bad woman then... She is my little girl. Let her go..."

Grandma held his arm and shook it. Then Jake looked at me and then Grandma with a smirk.

"Unfortunately I know how to get what I want in a good way or a bad way, poor granny..."

I gasped as I saw he took out his gun and pointed it towards Grandma. Then looked at me with a smirk.

"N...no no no please no..."

I kneeled in front of him.

"L... let her go... Please... I... I will come with you"

I was begging him not to hurt my grandma and he was enjoying this a bit too much. He was enjoying the power that he had over me right now, and he was enjoying feeling in control of me once again. I felt helpless and like I was at his mercy and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Very well. Good girl."

He nodded and he let go of my grandma. He smiled and he looked happy to have this level of control over me as always. I looked at Grandma sadly and she was crying too. He pushed me inside the car and I felt like I was a dead person. My soul was already dead. I felt miserable and I cried silently as I was pushed inside of the car. He didn't care that I was crying though. Then we left that beautiful and free city. I sighed. He was looking at me smirking and he was enjoying the fear on my face. He liked making me feel scared. He enjoyed watching me tremble in fear. He was cruel and he was sadistic. Why did he like making me feel this way?

"Mm so...... How are you? You know I missed you very much, my little bird."

He said to me holding my face and his smile felt so threatening. I was frustrated about my whole life. I thought to face my fate strongly. So I fixed my mind for this fucking life. I hate him so much. I should be strong to face this beast. I will not let him take what he wants from me. I should take care of myself.

"So you could be able to successfully run away from me once right? Omg, how brave my girl is! But.... what happened, baby girl?" he laughed creepyly. "I warned you... How dare you do this?" He kept looking in front and yelled.

"Don't you know your place? Do you want me to remind you about your place???"

I kept ignoring him as I was mad at him.

He got mad that I was ignoring him. He seemed irritated that I was not giving him the reaction that he wanted from me. He tried again and he leaned over and looked at me while he was still driving.

"Aren't you scared? Why aren't you crying?"

He seemed as curious as my empty emotions. He wanted my attention and to make me feel scared so that I could give him the reaction that he so desperately craved.

But I was just looking out the window. I could see the blue sea. He got even more angry and he gripped the wheel tighter with his large hands. He looked so angry that he couldn't seem to scare me anymore. He looked even more furious than before and he just wanted to see me scared. He wouldn't stop trying. He wanted to make me cry so that he felt powerful. He started to yell at me, trying to see if that would make me cry.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DISOBEDIENT??!!!!"

The car screeched louder and he slammed on the brakes. He was very angry.

"SHOW ME YOUR FEAR!!!"

I was startled by the sound and looked at him with anger. But then I miss his glare and again look at the window. He was so intimidating and his voice was so cold. He sounded evil and he seemed like a very cruel person. I don't know what would happen.

"Look at me."

He commanded me in a harsh voice. He didn't like that I was ignoring him and he wanted to see my fear.

"Don't you hear me, baby girl...Look. At. Me."

He said, in a cold tone, while he gripped the wheel tighter and got closer to me.

"I SAID LOOK AT MEI!!

I tightened my lips closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me?"

I was disgusted and hated him so much. He glared at me and was even closer to me now, His rage was growing and he seemed even more dangerous. I could see him through the window. He wanted me to look at him; he wanted to see the fear in my eyes. I couldn't even close my eyes and went to sleep: even though the hate in my heart increased even more, my heart beat fast and fast with fear. But I acted normal. That was a dangerous man that wanted to hurt me and I must stay awake.

"You have a massive ego and you think you can do whatever you want, but that's not true. And that fucking ego is out of control and you refuse to admit you have a problem now."

He chuckled like a psycho. Suddenly he grabbed my throat and choked me with anger. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Y...you are h...hurting mmh me.."

"I don't care. I don't care about your feelings. Show me your fear. Show submissiveness and just submit to me or else....".

"I... I...can't breathe"

My eyes were getting red and tears jumped out from my eyes. He seemed to enjoy the fact that he was hurting me. He seemed to enjoy my pain.

"You deserve this for trying to betray me, baby girl... And I don't care. I want to see you submit. You're mine and you will do as I say. I know how to burn out your fucking ego"

I couldn't bear that grip anymore. I was in pain. I could tell that this gave him a sadistic satisfaction. He liked my pain, he found it entertaining.

"Now look at me. Tell me that you're scared. Beg me for mercy... Submit me, princess..."

I looked at him with teary eyes with anger. Then he smiled. I was terrified of him and he seemed very happy that he had so much power and control over me.

"You're scared of me. You're scared of me and you fear me. I know you do. I can see the fear in your beautiful eyes."

I struggled to escape from his grip. I can't even breathe now.

He glared at me, looking cold and harsh. I knew that he wouldn't let me go. He grinned at me in a cruel and sadistic way. I kept struggling hard. My eyes got reddish even more while hearing up.

"P...please... I... can't b...breathe"

"You don't deserve to breathe. I'm the one who decides whether you are breathing or not. You're mine; I own you, you belong to me. Don't even think to escape from me. I warned you this... You made a huge mistake baby girl..."

He said and then he was quiet for a while. He stopped grabbing my neck, and I felt like I could breathe a little bit more.

"I know that you are scared. You're scared of me, just like I want you to be."

It sounded like he was satisfied with seeing my fear, and he was enjoying having control over you.

I breathe hard and cough. Tears remained in my eyes. Then he leaned to me and looked at my lips with a lusty look and he licked his lips. I looked away quickly.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?"

He held my cheek and turned towards him. I struggled. He slowly leaned to me and my heart beat fast and fast. I tried to look away. But he didn't let me. I felt I was blushing. I felt his lips touch mine and I squeezed my trousers tightly. He kissed me deeply. I tried to push him away. But he held my hands though so I couldn't push him away. I felt some pleasure but also I wanted to stop him. After he kissed me, he let go. He smiled at me and then spoke to me in a sweet voice.

"I love you. I love you my little bird and I will always love you. I want to always have power and control over you; because you belong to me. You are mine, and I won't let you forget that."

"And also.... Now I like this hide-and-seek game... You are always trying to escape from me in cute ways. No matter how hard you try, I find you as always. Now I'm enjoying this game baby..."

He laughed and said this and his voice seemed so sweet and almost kind now. I felt confused; how could he go from being so cruel to so sweet so quickly? Is this another one of his manipulative games? I looked away with anger and blushed face.

"I hate you..."

I hummed. He laughed at this, he said my anger was cute. He seemed he like my reactions, and the fact that he made me angry feels like a victory to him.

"I don't care if you hate me, my little bird. I like the fact that you hate me. It makes me feel powerful. Do you understand?"

I widened my eyes. I was angry even more. He said this to me and his voice sounded so mocking. I hated him and I was mad at him. but he found it amusing; like he enjoyed that I hate him.

When we came to the mansion it was almost midnight. He carried me on his shoulder and threw me on the bed.

"Now sleep... I'll punish you tomorrow as I'm so tired of driving so long today."

He said with a cold voice. I lay on the bed after changing my clothes and he grinned at me. I closed my eyes and I felt so tired too. I was exhausted after a long and traumatic day, and I was glad he finally let me rest. However, I felt that my troubles had just begun because he would never leave me alone. I turned back for him. But I knew he turned toward me from behind.

"You're lucky to be mine, my little bird."

He said to me and his voice was threatening. I felt he caressed my upper arm making me goosebumps.

"Be a good girl for me, okay?"

I didn't say anything and I heard he smiled at me and he watched me as I fell asleep. He chuckled to himself and he seemed satisfied with the events of the day as he knew that he had me back in his grip and that I was his again.

I got up from sleep in the middle of the night as I couldn't sleep. He was asleep tightly next to me and his hand was around my waist. I sigh. I wanted to drink some alcohol for this sadness. I slowly went downstairs. I saw that huge bar. I sat down there and drank alone.

I was thinking about my pathetic life. I cried while drinking alone. This was so painful. My heart was aching so badly. My life was kinda shit right now. I drank more and more and more. I didn't in my right mind I felt like my head was bumming. I cried loudly. Then I put my head on the table while crying.

Then I saw someone like him was coming toward me burly... I just looked at there still keeping my head on the table.

*************************************************************
"let's meet with the next part lovelies... Byeeeeee💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
390K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
267K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
63.5K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...