LOVE+

Od mysterygirllost

LOVE+ is a story of doctors who struggle in their career and love life. The story describes the emotions, lov... Viac

Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2- Badluck isn't bad
Chapter 3- The Love Doctor
Chapter 4- It Hurts
Chapter 5- Past Never Leaves
Chapter 6- Jealous Much
Chapter 7- The Bet
Chapter 8- Deep Edges
Chapter 9- Friends or Foes!?
Chapter 10- Foolish Acts
Chapter 11- Punishments
Chapter 12- Crazy Little Secrets
Chapter 13- Everything has a Reason
Chapter 14- Missing
Chapter 15- Knowing Each Other
Chapter 16- Getting Closer
Chapter 17- Ugly Secrets
Chapter 18- Unnamed Feelings
Chapter 19- Possessive
Chapter 20- The First Kiss
Chapter 21- The Big Mistake
Chapter 22- It's Over
Chapter 23- Much Before the End
Chapter 24- Not too Soon
Chapter 25- What's Wrong
Chapter 26- Guilty
Chapter 27- The Ball is not in the Court
Chapter 28- The Savior
Chapter 29- Birthday Girl
Chapter 30- Unexpected
Chapter 31- Past Haunts
Chapter 32- Dead End
Chapter 33- Twisted Tale
Chapter 34- The Secret Admirer
Chapter 35- The Secret Mission
Chapter 36- Desparate Move
Chapter 37- Unpredictable
Chapter 38- Devious Plots
Chapter 39- On my way into your HEART
Chapter 40- The Medical Camp
Chapter 41- Doctor is God
Chapter 42- Future is Uncertain
Chapter 43- Love Blossoms
Chapter 44- Daaru Badnaam
Chapter 46- It's time to Party
Chapter 47- Wedding bells for Mukti-Abhimanyu
Chapter 48- Fragile Bonds
Chapter 49- Relationship Status: Complicated
Chapter 50- Mistrust and Disbelieves
Chapter 51- Hitched
Chapter 52- What's Cookin!
Chapter 53- Alya had no Hopes
Chapter 54- Confusion
Chapter 55- Manik Loves Nandini
Chapter 56- Manik stood for his Love
Chapter 57- Bad Luck
Chapter 58- I LOVE YOU
Chapter 59- Connect the Dots
Chapter 60- Will Love win?
Chapter 61- MaNan Forever
Chapter 62- Love or Fear?
Chapter 63- Will Sanju fight back!
Chapter 64- The Future Reader
Chapter 65- Nandini's Insecurities
Chapter 66- The Crossroads
Chapter 67- Cruel Intentions
Chapter 68- Shocker
Chapter 69- Mukti's Exit
Chapter 70- Kiss Conversations
Chapter 71- Together We are One
Chapter 72- Surprise?
Chapter 73- Trust Issues
Chapter 74- Trouble
Chapter 75- Breaking Bad
Chapter 76- 4 Months Later
Chapter 77- Falling Apart/Getting Together
Chapter 78- Raman in a Trick
Chapter 79- Good News?
Chapter 80- Manik, the New Dean
Chapter 81- Navya's Silent Love
Chapter 82- The Accident
Chapter 83- Blurred Vision
Chapter 84- Manik's Promise
Chapter 85- Let's Get Married
Chapter 86- Aditya's Evil Act
Chapter 87- Manik is Blamed
Chapter 88- Birthday Boy
Chapter 89- Alliance for Manik
Chapter 90- Happily Married MaNan
Chapter 91- MaNan Humesha
Chapter 92- F.R.I.E.N.D.S- Epilogue

Chapter 45- Is it Over?

150 8 0
Od mysterygirllost

Manik made Nandini sleep in his tent. He slept in the other one which was meant for hospital. "Manik sir" he woke up as Cabir called him. "Good morning" Manik wished him. "Good morning, we're all set to go" Cabir informed that he woke up everyone. "I'm sorry I think I overslept" Manik said. "No sir, you were not late, I woke up early today" he said and asked Manik to get ready.

"Nandini bhi uth gayi!" Manik asked while Cabir is about to leave. "yes I just woke her up, she must be getting ready" he said. "Kal raat jo kuch bhi hua acha nahi hua" Manik said and Cabir said yes. "Tumhare saath kya hua? Navya ne bhi wo pee liya na" Manik asked and Cabir remembered Navya. "It's not important but what happened with you Nandini ne kuch kiya!" Cabir asked worriedly. "No she didn't do anything" he said smiling. "So why are you smiling when you remember last night with her, kuch tho hua hoga" Cabir remembered Navya kissing him and Manik remembered his kiss conversations with Nandini.

Both of their trance was broke by the ward boy who asked Manik to check the equipment before they leave. "Cabir, I'll go and check, you too go get ready" Manik left from there and Cabir went to freshen up. "Good morning Cabir" Nandini wished him but he didn't answer. "Cabir, I'm talking to you, why are you ignoring me" Nandini asked him. "Don't you know why I'm not talking Nandini?" Nandini sensed that all is not well with Cabir.

"Cabir, listen to me, I'm sorry for having that stupid drink. Me and Navya we thought that it was just a drink and Navya she forced me to drink it, and I just had little" she said. "I know ye sab uss Navya ne hi kiya hoga, she doesn't even know what was that but she forced you, how could she do that?" Cabir scolded Navya in front of Nandini. "Why are you scolding her Cabir? You were asking for an answer so I blamed it on Navya, but she is also your friend like me na! You both are good friends na, why are you scolding her even she must have gone through the same as I was" Nandini is little shocked seeing Cabir angry towards Navya. "Where is Navya? I didn't see her since morning" she asked him but he went off without answering.

"Acha hua tum uth gayi, are you feeling better Navya?" Nandini asked Navya. "Yeah, I'm fine but this headache is terrible" Navya said holding her head. "This is what might be called hangover Navya" Nandini said handing black coffee to Navya. "Have this black coffee, you'll feel better" Navya drank it all without any questions. "Navya, Cabir is so angry about what had happened yesterday" Nandini said. "Yes, we should not have done that, peene ke baad kuch hua kya?" Navya asked that. "No, I don't know, I don't remember seeing you after we drank" she said. "Mujhe bhi kuch yaad nahi tha" Navya said. "Maybe you teased Cabir, that's why he is angry on you" Nandini asked Navya to get ready.

Manik wondered if Nandini had remembered what they have talked last night. He wanted to check on her. "Good morning Nandini" he greeted him and she greeted him back. Manik is hesitated to talk to her. "Are you ready to leave? Navya bhi tayar ho gayi na" Manik asked. "Yeah, we are ready to leave" she said cheerfully. Manik had to leave from there as he found no excuse to stay there. He came out. "Manik, kya ho gaya tujhe? Why are you behaving like a lost puppy? You can just ask her if she remember what happened last night" he said to himself and got himself fully prepared to go to her again.

"Hello, I'm coming to Mumbai today. Can we meet in the evening?" Manik faintly heard Nandini's voice. "Thank you and I will be there at sharp 5 pm" she said cutting the call. "Kisko phone kiya Nandini" Navya asked casually while Manik listened to them. "Siddharth" Manik's heart sank as he heard her. "But why do you want to meet him all of a sudden, kal thak tho tum usse avoid kar rahi thi na!" Navya asked her.

"Yes, but not anymore I want to say it and I don't him to be in dilemma, he should know about my decision, after all he's been waiting since long time now Navya, I actually feel sorry for making him wait" Nandini said. Earth under him shattered for Manik. He couldn't hear a word more than that. He went away from there. "Are you going to say yes to him?" Navya asked remembering how Cabir said that Manik likes Nandini.

''What do you think Navya? Will I say yes or no! Tum guess karo" she said. "Siddharth is a nice guy and you always had a good opinion on him" Navya said disheartened. "Yes Navya he is indeed a good person and I have a positive opinion on him, and I" Nandini is interrupted by the phone call from her chachi. "Ha chachi, we're about to leave, I will call you when I reach there" she said to her chachi and cut the call. Ward boys came there to help them in keeping their luggage in the bus.

"Ye Cabir kaha gayab ho gaya! I didn't see him since morning" Navya said. Manik is furious at Nandini and she came to call him out. "sir, humne humara tents bhi pack kar liya Cabir is helping others so can I help you with this tent?" Nandini asked Manik.

"Dr. Nandini Murthy, tumse jitna kaha tha, sirf uthna hi karo, don't ever try to act over smart with me" Manik said angrily. "But sir maine tho bas" Nandini moved near him and Manik held her tight. "I don't know what is your problem, why can't you understand if I say you to be away from me" he shouted on her and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You want to know my problem! You, yes you are my problem. And I don't understand why you have problem with me. Sometimes I feel like you are my friend, you care and makes me feel comfortable with you and in the fraction of second I feel like I'm thrown out, I don't even want to talk to someone who is bipolar like you" she said in tears.

"Tho mat karo baat, go away that's what I'm saying" he asked her to leave. "Shayad main hi galat thi, I was really wrong about you, kal raat jo kuch bhi hua I thought you were not that monster Manik whom I hated but no you are still that same monster, I hate you" she said and left. Manik thrashed his phone and it broke into pieces.

"You actually remember what happened last night, tumhe ache se yaad hai maine tumse kya kaha and you still chose Siddharth over me, how could you do this to me Nandini" he said angrily.

Navya searched for Cabir. "Cabir, where were you? I was searching for you since morning" she asked him but he didn't answer. "Did you have breakfast?" she asked. Cabir nodded in negative and she turned back. "Don't get it I don't feel like eating" he said as he put his bags in the bus. "Arre aise kaise" she tried to force him. "Please don't act like you are my mom Navya, I know what to do" he said angrily. "Cabir, I'm sorry for last night, I shouldn't have drink" she said.

"I don't care what you do Navya, tumhe jo karna hai karlo" Cabir said harshly. "OK you aren't ready to forgive me but listen I think Nandini aaj Siddharth se mil rahi hai evening maybe she is going to say yes" Navya said to Cabir. He wondered what would have happened between Manik and Nandini last night. "Cabir, say something otherwise mauka haath se nikal jayega" she said to him.

"Ha tho, Nandini is not a kid. She can make her own decisions, if she wants to be with Siddharth, then who are we to stop her. And you made her drink last night pata nahi kya hua un dono ke beech" he looked annoyed. "What do you mean Cabir! Are you blaming this on me?" Navya asked shocked at his words. She never thought her best friend would blame her for no mistake.

"Of course Navya, I'm not blaming you but I'm just stating facts but you can't take it" Cabir instigated her. "Never in my wildest dreams I thought you will say this Cabir, but I'm sorry kal raat kya hua mujhe pata nahi tha, I don't remember anything. But whatever happened with them or whatever I did it was not in my hands it was all just an accident. Instead of understanding this, you are blaming me, thank you for such a sweet gesture Cabir" Navya felt devastated. She never had any belief in relationships but when she made her friends in the hospital she thought they were her real friends. Cabir has deeply hurt her.

Manik sat alone in the bus and he saw Nandini boarding. He wished her to sit beside him but she sat far away from him. Navya sat beside Nandini. Cabir checked everything and boarded the bus in the last. He sat beside Manik as he had no place to sit. "Is everything OK Cabir?" Manik asked one last time. "Yes sir, we're good to go" bus started. None of them had talked much with each other.

After some time Manik had asked the driver to stop the bus to have lunch. He asked everyone to eat and get back. He saw Nandini sleeping peacefully with her earphones on. He asked Navya to eat but she denied. "Navya, please have some food so that we can go fast, and we may not find anything to eat for few hours" he said to Navya. "Cabir, make sure everyone have their lunch, take Navya along with you" he said and Cabir reluctantly agreed.

He was about to wake Nandini. "Rehne do Cabir, get a food parcel for her, she will eat later, let her sleep for now" Manik said. "Yeah I will get it" Navya got down the bus and went alone. Manik said that he will wait until someone comes back as Nandini is alone. Cabir and Navya sat separately as they had lunch. Navya quickly came back after eating. "Sir, I will be here with Nandini, you please have lunch, I got parcel for her too" Navya said and Manik went out.

He sat with Cabir and almost ate in silence. "Nandini asked Siddharth to meet her in the evening" Cabir said. "Yes I know" Manik said plainly. "Phir bhi aapko kuch farak nahi padta" Cabir confronted him. "She is independent to take her decision, doesn't she?" Manik's question made Cabir remember that he said same to Navya. He said to Navya that she has her opinions and choices. "Maybe you're right sir, this love and all kuch nahi hai. Its all the hormones thats it" Cabir said and Manik knew that Cabir is wrong this time but chose to ignore him. He didn't feel like having his lunch and came back without eating.

They continued their journey. Nandini walked towards Manik after some time. "Nyonika aunty ka phone hai" she said plainly. Manik took the phone from her. "Hello maa" he spoke. "Manik, how many times I tried calling you but your phone is off" she said worried about him. "Mom I'm OK, it's just that my phone broke" he lied to her. Nandini stood there as he talked. "I will be there soon, love you mom, bye" he cut the call and gave the phone back to her. "Thank" he thanked her but she paid no attention to him and went to sit back in her seat.

The bus dropped everyone at their places. Nyonika hugged Manik as he came home. He saw Siddharth and wished him. "Thank God tumne wapis aaya, I was waiting for you guys to come soon, I got so bored over here" Siddharth said. "Siddharth, are you going somewhere?" Nyonika asked him. "Ha aunty Nandini ne mujhe call kiya and she asked me to meet her as soon as she comes back" he said. "But they just came now, let her take rest, kal chale jaana" Nyonika said.

"I'm sorry aunty but she is sure and I just received a call 10 min before to meet her" he said. "Kya baat hai, I never knew that you look so cute when you blush" Nyonika teased him. "Aunty, cute kaun bolta hai, and please tell me if I'm looking good or not because I don't want Nandini to say cute to me" he said. "No no, don't get late, wo tumhara wait kar rahi hogi, and listen come with the good news okay" Nyonika wished him.

"I hope it's a good news aunty. She called me in the morning and sounded happy" he said and was about to leave when Manik called him. "Siddharth!" he turned to see Manik. "All the best" Siddharth smiled and thanked Manik. He left from there and Nyonika asked Manik to take rest. Manik went to his room.

He became restless and decided to know what's happening between them. He said that he has some important work in the office. "Mom, main abhi aaunga kuch der baad" he said. "You just came now and where are you going?" Nyonika didn't allow him to leave. "Mom just reporting in hospital after the camp, I'll be back soon" he made excuses and came out. He went to Nandini's place and secretly sneaked in from back door and saw them sitting in the backyard garden. He couldn't hear what they are talking. But soon understood what they're upto.

Muchto Manik's horror, Siddharth hugged Nandini. Manik felt devastated and lost.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

528K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
202K 9.2K 50
⇥Bt9efATU⇤ This is a love story of two brilliant individuals who are made for each other. Dr. Niharika Sehgal, a badass businesswoman is ruling over...
1.8K 151 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...
990K 28.2K 50
THIS IS A STORY OF ..... MEERA SINGHANIA A beautiful girl who lights up the room by just her smile. A girl loved by everyone but scared to fall in lo...