Fate [Boboiboy x Reader]

By xennira

"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] |... More

Prologue
Chapter One : Planet Superlunary
Chapter two : The Search
Chapter four : Savage Trial
Main Character Cast
Chapter five : Duel and Dream
Chapter six : Planet Darus

Chapter three : StarBot and TAPOPS?

307 17 5
By xennira

'normal thoughts'

'Henna voice' (only can be heard in [y/n] mind)

'Raphael voice' (only can be heard in [y/n] mind) for those who use darkmode like me, the difference is Raphael has underlining, but i always gonna describe Raphael voice as soft and calm.

also this chapter might mostly filled with explanation and showcase hehe-

✧————————✧————————✧

3rd pov

"so, did you guys find StarBot in Planet Superlunary?" the hologram of admiral Tarung look at them with his usual stern gaze, making the squad look at each other nervously, knowing how admiral Tarung is..

"dey! you tell admiral Tarung Boboiboy!" Gopal whisper as he nudge the element manipulator beside him. "what are you two whispering about huh?!" admiral shout with fire in his eyes as he look at the two best friend, making both of them salute in panic as Gopal nudge Boboiboy once again but harder this time

"h-hey! uhh, we didn't find StarBot admiral.." the element manipulator answer nervously in low voice, but since he was the closest to the device, Admiral Tarung manage to hear it anyway, "what?! why are you heading back if you haven't find it yet huh?!" the Admiral roar at them all, making the squad flinch in fear of their scary Admiral.

"b-but, we have someone that know something about StarBot Admiral!" the molecule manipulator back up, and this seems manage to ease the admiral anger. "is that so? where is that person right now?" admiral Tarung hologram look around, trying to find any unfamiliar face there.

"she's resting right now admiral." Boboiboy answered and everyone nodded in confirmation. "bring her to me now!" the admiral demand, earning concern look from the squad, "but we have to let her rest admiral.." the element manipulator reply nervously.

"that's right admiral. we were attacked by a bunch of monsters when we were looking for StarBot Admiral, and um.." Yaya tried to explain, unsure how describe the event that happened. "she helped us defeating most of the monsters Admiral! and she fainted when we just got back to the spaceship."

*a little flashback*

a teleport was created in front of the squad and [y/n], created by Ochobot who has been in the spaceship, waiting for the squad return. "you guys! hurry!" Ochobot, called out making them all nodded and quickly pass through the teleport with [y/n] being the last one.

"phew.. glad that finally over." the molecule manipulator sigh in relief. "not like you did much anyway." Fang scoff and roll his eyes, making Gopal laugh nervously and scratch the back of his head. 

"what's for sure is that we can't thank you enough for helping us this far [y/n]." Yaya smile warmly at the black haired girl who's head hang low, face hidden by the shadow of her bangs. "she did act weirdly for a second after defeating those monsters.." Gopal whisper lowly which earned a smack on his head from Ying.

"[y/n]?" the element manipulator asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. to everyone surprise, her body fell forward, shocking the whole squad, 

"[y/n]!"

*end of flashback*

"but you don't have to worry admiral! she already agree to help, in fact she want to meet admiral Tarung and commander Kokoci." Boboiboy added, hoping that would calm the admiral.

"alright then. get to TAPOPS station as soon as you can, understood?!" admiral Tarung sigh before giving them one last stern look, "y-yes! understood admiral!" they all salute before the hologram in front of them turned off, leaving the squad sigh in relief.

"good thing admiral Tarung didn't make a big deal out of it." the molecule manipulator sit down as he let his shoulder relax. "yeah, I kind of expect he would.." the element manipulator place a finger under his chin. 

"maybe he was in a good mood?" the time manipulator wondered out loud, making everyone except for Fang think about it for awhile. "whatever the reason is.. Fang! you heard admiral right? let's go to the new TAPOPS station in maximum speed." Boboiboy called the shadow manipulator out.

"eh? we're not gonna use Ochobot teleportation power?" the gravity manipulator look at Boboiboy in a little confusion.

"I feel like we should let her rest a bit more.. the reason she fainted might not only because she's out of energy from using her power, maybe also from shock?" Boboiboy shared his thought, making the two girls look at each other,

"that actually make sense.."

✧————————✧————————✧

[y/n] pov

'huh..? where am I now..? weren't I...' I thought to myself as I open my eyes, only greeted by darkness and a dim light in the middle of the room. I held my throbbing head as I tried to sit up from my position.

"it's finally about time that you wake up missy" a voice full of confidence but laced with sarcasm spoke behind me, making me turn my body around in response, "who are you?! wait.. aren't you a voice I heard..-" I said it alert before pausing, realizing the familiar voice.

"Henna, don't be rude to our master now." another voice joined in, sighing in displease of the first voice tone, "I'm sorry for how Henna speak miss [y/n]." the soft and calm voice apologize, before whispering, "demon."

"hey! I heard that you dumb angel!" the confident voice shout in annoyance. I could feel an irk mark appearing on my head as the two voice start fighting,

"yeah? so you're not a demon?"

"I am! but you don't have to make it sound like that!"

"hah. am I wrong then? you demon always so loud, impatient, and annoying."

"oh, you really wanna go now huh angel?!"

"oh why not? why would I be scared of a demon like you?"

"you little-!"

"wait, wait, stop that!" I shout in anger as I stretch my arms open, assuming they're in between me but I can't see them. "I thought I'm supposed to get explanation, why am I seeing a fight instead?!" I could feel their non visible figure flinching at my word.

"ahem. apologize for that miss [y/n]. that was immature of me." the soft and calm voice cough out, "I'll start expla-" before she could continue, I cut her off, "at least show yourself before starting your explanation.." I sigh in frustration as I facepalm.

"ah right." after the soft and calm voice said that, a light appeared from the water like floor. the glow created a wolf figure, as the glow dispersed, a big white wolf was now in front of me, leaving me in awe with mouth agape.

"Henna, you too." the wolf spoke but this time with a stern voice, but somehow it was still soft and calm. "tch.. fine." the confident voice click her tongue before sighing. this time a orange redish light appeared from the water like floor. the light glow brighter as suddenly a bird? no, a phoenix shoot up from the light and flap her wing, creating a huge wind, making me cover my eyes as it land down.

why do I use her for both of them? well both of their voice is feminine.. and they're so elegant as well..

"now, let me give you a proper explanation miss [y/n]." the wolf start, this earned my attention back to reality when I was busy admiring these two being beauty.

"my name is Raphael, the divine spirit of wolf from heaven. and that phoenix beside me is Henna-" before Raphael can finish, the phoenix, Henna cut her off, "yes yes, I'm Henna. definitely a better spirit than that wolf," Henna flap her wings arrogantly before continuing, "I'm the hellish spirit of phoenix from hell."

Raphael look at Henna with "are you serious?" look before sighing, "might be hard to believe, but we're twins" Raphael look away with ashamed look on her face, earning an irk mark from Henna, "wait, what does that supposed to mean?!" the phoenix shout while Raphael just look away.

"well, we're twins because her highness miss Celestine create us at the same time. but we don't have any similar ability." Raphael continue as I listen to her attentively, "I specialist in ranged attack, healing, and defense. meanwhile-" as Raphael tried to explain Henna's ability, the phoenix cut her off, "heh, I specialist in burst attack and close combat ability." Henna state confidently and proudly..

"yeah, like she said." Raphael look at her twin lazily. "our creator, which is her highness miss Celestine, create and immediately assign you as our master miss [y/n]." Raphael continue her explanation, "so as our master, you can use our power like it's your own miss [y/n]."

"normally when human is bound to a spirit by contract like us, we would feed on your life time miss [y/n]. but I suppose her highness miss Celestine like you so much that we able and can only feed on your energy when you use our power." Raphael finish her explanation as I try to process all of her words. 

'feels like my head gonna burst...'

"wait, wait.. who is this "her highness miss Celestine" you two talking about??" I asked in confusion. "you don't know [y/n]? she's the sky goddess that blessed your kingdom." Henna raised her nonexistent eyebrow..?

huh.. wait..

"what?!" I shout in surprised as shock decorate my face, making the two spirit in front of me look at each other.

"yes, yes~ that's me~" I heard a familiar cheery voice suddenly appeared behind me. turning my body around I was meet with a familiar figure smiling, sitting on a throne, but this time I can see how she look like.

there was only word can describe the figure I'm seeing right now, too beautifully bewitching..

when I snapped out of my daze noticed how Raphael and Henna is now bowing down. 

'is this really the goddess that blessed my ancestor..?' I thought to myself,

"why of course, it's me~ the one and only the goddess of the sky Celestine~!" I heard her answer my thought happily as she clasp her hand together.

right.. she can read my thought..

oh wait!

"u-uh, your highness miss Celestine..?" I started hesitantly, "if you're really the one that give blessing to my kingdom then.."

"why.. why is it like that?!" I shouted, earning confuse gaze from the two spirit and the goddess. "I-I mean.. why the blessing you give to us cost our life to use it..?" I fix my tone into calmer one, feeling an intense gaze out of nowhere.

"ah~ you mean the magic your kingdom can use?" miss Celestine rest her cheek on her palm. I nodded in confirmation, feeling my throat dry from the nervousness. "it's true that I'm the one that give the blessing," she started, "but the blessing I gave to your ancestor is also a spirit like Henna and Raphael."

"but I did not make an exception like to you [y/n]. Celes, the spirit I blessed to your ancestor feed on her life time."  miss Celestine pause as she rub her chin, thinking. 

"Celes huh? then I would say she refused to serve your ancestor descendants because she simply think that none of your ancestor descendants is worthy enough to be her master." Henna suddenly spoke up, earning all of our attention. "I have to agree with Henna this time, Celes always been picky on choosing her master." Raphael sigh, agreeing with Henna.

"not to mention she always do whatever she wanna do, so who knows where she is now." Henna shrug her wings. I took my times to process the words that Henna and Raphael says as I look down.. then it hit me..

"don't tell me-!" my head shoot up in realization

"looks like you know what to do after all," miss Celestine chuckle before she start clapping slowly, "no wonder you really caught my attention [y/n]. and what a great timing! seems like you're about to wake up as well!"

'eh?' suddenly I start to feel drowsy as my body start to lose balance. I could feel my eyes closing slowly, and the last thing I see was..

miss Celestine smirking and waving her hand at me..

"good luck on your journey [y/n]~"

3rd pov

right now our favourite elemental superhero is in the room that [y/n] resting in. Boboiboy is standing beside the girl sleeping figure, crossing his arms uncomfortably.

you might wonder, why is he here?

well.. Fang, who's currently driving the spaceships ask if someone could check on [y/n] and wake her up if possible since they're arriving soon.

Yaya and Ying? they're cooking something right now.

Gopal? he's sleeping in the control room, well the element manipulator still think that Gopal is pretending to sleep.. not really surprising-

so that's how he ended up in the room. he was gonna ask Ochobot to company him but the yellow power sphera just teleport them recently and is helping Fang navigating the way.

while the boy was in deep thought, blue orbs of a certain black haired girl slowly open it self. [y/n] blink slowly a few time, trying to clear her vision, "ugh.. where am I..?" she mumble as she hold her throbbing head.

"ah, [y/n]! you're finally awake! are you alright?" Boboiboy, hearing her soft mumble, ask her with worry in his eyes. "my head just hurt a little.. but I'm fine." [y/n] fix her sitting position, noticing that her ribbon was on the table, along with her neatly folded cloak.

"Ying and Yaya did that for you, don't worry. they figure it would be uncomfortable to sleep with tied hair." the element manipulator explain, noticing her gaze on the items. "and we're in one of the room inside of the spaceships if you wonder." Boboiboy added.

[y/n] eyes then gaze on her hands, it was wrapped in bandage, Boboiboy who notice this yet again, just simply explain it, "ah, Yaya did that for you. she immediately notice it when she was lifting you up with her power." 

'Raphael said healing is one of her ability right?' the girl thought as she continue to stare at her hand, before her focus turn to the bracelet on her right wrist.

"oh yeah, I almost forgot the reason I'm here," the boy laugh sheepishly, "we're gonna arrive at TAPOPS station soon [y/n]. we should get going now." Boboiboy continue as he stand up while this seem to snap the girl from her thought, "ah, right.."

[y/n] took her ribbon and start tying her hair with it. the element manipulator who sees this, debating with himself if he should offer to help or not but, "do you need any help [y/n]?" Boboiboy ask hesitantly, earning a shook from the girl head. "it's alright, I can do it myself." the black haired girl assure.

'I just realize she have streaks of dark blue on her hair.. not to mention on two side too.' the element manipulator thought to himself as he continue to stare at the black haired girl who's almost done tying her hair.

[y/n] sit on the side of the bed, the shuffling sound snap Boboiboy from his daze. "Raphael." [y/n] whisper softly as she close her eyes. a white light beginning to engulf her as wind softly blow around her, leaving the element manipulator mouth agape open in surprise.

when the light dispersed, the girl clothing change to a white and silver accent. there's a white lace bracelet on her left wrist. her necklace was once again change into a choker, but this time it was a white silver choker with a feather as its ornament, her ribbon was also change into white one. she slowly open her eyes, revealing a beautiful silver eyes that was companied by a white liner.

"ah, it work." [y/n] said nonchalantly, not looking shock or surprised. "you're just testing your power..?" Boboiboy ask as he sweatdrop at how calm the girl in front of him is. "well, Raphael said I can heal with her power." [y/n] simply explain as she try to focus  her energy on her hand.

the girl hand start to emits a soft glow, but it wasn't long as the glow quickly disappeared. [y/n] slowly unwrap the bandage on her two palms, revealing her now smooth hand without any wound. "whoah, you actually manage to heal your hand.." the element manipulator look at [y/n] with sparkle in his eyes, impressed by what she just did.

[y/n] only sigh softly before taking a breath as she stand up. soft glow wrapped around her as everything went back to normal. she took her cloak and wrap it around her figure before hooking it together, then she glance at Boboiboy, 

"let's go now."

✧————————✧————————✧

They all finally arrived at TAPOPS station.

what surprised the squad was the fact [y/n] had the hood of her cloak on once again, but they didn't bother questioning since they're sure the girl have her own reason for this.

[y/n] silently follow the squad, they're all heading towards the main meeting room to meet admiral Tarung and commander Kokoci.

arriving at the room, the squad was greeted by red looking admiral Tarung, "finally, you guys arrived." admiral look at each of them before noticing a hooded figure behind them, "is this the person you guys talking about?" the admiral ask as he focus his gaze on [y/n].

the squad move to the side so admiral can see her clearly before saluting, "yes admiral! she is-" before Boboiboy could finish his sentence, [y/n] cut him off, "[y/n]. I'm assuming you two are leader of TAPOPS?" the black haired girl said calmly.

'she's not scared?!' everyone thought at the same time as they look at [y/n] in shock.

"in a way, yes. so, what do you know about StarBot?" admiral tarung give the black haired girl a stern look. "I'm planning to tell you that. but can we discuss this just three of us?" the girl request as she place a hand on her chest. admiral Tarung thought about it for a second, before coughing a bit. "ahem, that's alright. you guys." the admiral look at the squad.

"yes admiral!" the squad salute,

"get out of here, NOW!" admiral Tarung shout loudly blowing them back as he point at the exit. "y-yes admiral!" they all say in panic as all of them run and exit the room, leaving [y/n] alone with admiral Tarung and commander Kokoci.

"now it's only us here. start talking now." admiral Tarung look at [y/n]. [y/n] took the hood of her cloak off, revealing her hair, "I don't think StarBot is a power sphera." the girl calmly say

.

.

.

"WHAT?! what do you mean by that huh?!" admiral Tarung look at with his angry look mixed with confusion. "wait admiral, her hair.." commander Kokoci called out, snapping admiral Tarung angry gaze as he take a better look at the girl appearance.

black hair tied into half twin tails with a black ribbon. there's a dark blue streaks of hair on each of the tail and a sky like orbs.

wait... black hair with dark blue streaks on two side of her hair??

"you.." admiral Tarung said hesitantly.

"yes. I am [y/n] Alunasteria, the princess of Aluna kingdom-" she paused before sighing, "was.. the princess of Aluna kingdom.. and the only survivor of the destruction of Aluna kingdom." [y/n] emphasize the word 'was', acknowledging the fact that she is no longer a princess.

"it would be a too long if I ask you to explain how you survive.." admiral Tarung sigh while commander Kokoci still have shocked look on his face. "just explain why you think StarBot is not a power sphera." the admiral look at her with his usual stern gaze once again.

"if StarBot is a power sphera, the logical assumption would be that StarBot belong to Aluna kingdom right?" the black haired girl started, earning a nod from commander Kokoci, "yes, that's quite right." commander Kokoci said agreeing.

"but Aluna kingdom never have something like that.. but instead we have a blessing that is given by the goddess of sky." [y/n] continue as she place a finger under her chin, "and now I know what that blessing is.. which is what people rumoured as StarBot." she pause as she grit her teeth, "that blessing just got stolen.. and I know the person stole that blessing is the cause of Aluna kingdom destruction in the first place.. that's why I-I.."

"I don't want any place to experience the same pain as my kingdom! I need to get that blessing back, as the survivor of the destruction and princess of Aluna kingdom, I can not let that happen!" the princess place a hand on her chest as she shout. admiral Tarung and commander kokoci was stunned, seeing fire of determination burning in the princess eyes.

"that's why, please let me join TAPOPS!" [y/n] bow in front of the commander and admiral as she close her eyes tightly, "I know wouldn't be able to do much on my own that's why..." she bit her trebling lips by the end of her sentence. admiral Tarung and commander Kokoci look at eachother before nodding. how can they let an opportunity like this pass? and if what Boboiboy and his friends said is true, then she must be quite skilled as well.

"you can join TAPOPS, but.." admiral Tarung pause. this made the girl raise her head, "but..? whatever the qualification is, I will try my best to fulfil it." [y/n] said in determination, making the admiral smile of the potential within her.

"you have to pass TAPOPS savage trial before you can officially be a TAPOPS member [y/n]." admiral Tarung grin, "do you think you can pass the trial?"

"I believe I can, please don't treat me differently because I'm a princess admiral, I am much more than that." [y/n] place her clenched fist on chest before attempting to do TAPOPS signature salutation. the admiral and commander return the gesture, "go rest now then [y/n]. your savage trial will start tomorrow, make sure you're prepared." the girl nodded before she turn her back and walk towards the exit.

to her surprise, she was meet with the sight of Boboiboy and his friend who look like they're trying to eavesdrop. "um.. you guys..?" [y/n] look at them in confusion as they all fell down to the floor when the door slide open.

"ow ow.." Boboiboy rub his head as him and the other try to stand up, feeling embarrassed falling in front of the girl. "I already told you guys eavasdropping is useless." Fang sigh as he cross his arms.

"hehe.. wanna grab lunch with us [y/n]?"

✧————————✧————————✧

"so you're joining TAPOPS?" Ying ask excitedly, it would be a lie if she said she wasn't interested in the girl. though she was quiet most of the times, the things she said always pique the time manipulator interest, in short she's hoping to be her close friend..

[y/n] only nodded in response as she munch on her food. "what made you decided to join TAPOPS though [y/n]?" Yaya look at the girl curiously. "is it related with the sword we found at the castle remain that got stolen?" Boboiboy added his speculation.

the girl nodded again in response making the other sweatdrop, 'is she that hungry?' everyone thought at the same time. "dey! at least say something [y/n]!" Gopal said in annoyance with his mouth full of food, making the food he's eating hit the shadow manipulator face who's sitting across of Gopal, "ish, don't eat with your mouth full Gopal, it's gross! look at Fang face now!" Yaya scold the molecule manipulator as she point at annoyed looking Fang.

"ehehe.. sorry Fang.." Gopal said nervously only making irk mark appear on the shadow manipulator head, "come here you!" Fang said in annoyance as he started chasing the older teen, "oh no! amma, appa, help!" Gopal run in panic. Ying and Yaya only sweatdrop at the scene while Boboiboy only laugh at his best friend, "hehe, awesome!" he gives them his thumbs up.

[y/n] place her spoon on her plate, finish eating, "thank you for the food.." the girl said softly as she clasp her hand together, earning the remaining three teens attention. [y/n] look up, feeling her new companion gaze on her, "ah.. sorry, it's been a long time since I had a good food like this.." the girl said as she look away and scratch her cheeks, a soft blush decorate her cheeks.

'that was cute!' Yaya and Ying  thought internally, feeling their hear pierced by arrow.

"but yeah, it's just like what Boboiboy said. I can't let that sword in Ruby's and her master hand, it's dangerous." [y/n] confirm the element manipulator speculation. "are you gonna take the savage trial first as well?" the time manipulator ask.

"yes.. and I cannot fail no matter what." the black haired girl sigh as she close her eyes. "maybe you could study now? one of the trial is a test, and there's a library in TAPOPS where you can study information that's useful for the test." Yaya suggested. [y/n] suddenly stand up when she heard the word library, "library? where?"  her head perk up in excitement as her blue orbs sparkle a little, making the two girl in front of her giggle.

[y/n] realize what she did, making her hang her head low in embarrassment, "uh.. sorry, can you guys take me there?" she cough out as she cover her mouth with her palms, eyes gazing somewhere else.

'adorable!' Ying and Yaya scream internally at the black haired girl cuteness

'her beauty only making her look cuter when she act unconsciously like that..' the element manipulator thought as he sweatdrop looking at his two fellow friend reaction.

"of course we can! let's go [y/n]!" Ying said excitedly as she start dragging the now spirit master by her wrist, while [y/n] just let her do that, following behind the time manipulator.

"you wanna join us Boboiboy?" the gravity manipulator ask as she stand up as well. "it's okay you guys go ahead, I'm gonna play with Fang and Gopal a bit." Boboiboy shook his head as he point at his two friend who still playing chase and run.

"alright then." Yaya wave as she went to catch up with Ying. Boboiboy only smile at the sight of the three girl exiting the cafetaria,

"good to know they all can get along."

✧————————✧————————✧

it was already night time, but our beloved elemental superhero couldn't sleep at all. maybe reading something would help him sleep faster? he was quite surprised himself when he feel like reading some book, perhaps it was his Solar element personality desire?

standing in front of the library door, the automatic door open itself as Boboiboy let himself in. the element manipulator look around, trying to find any interesting book. he found one, grabbing the book, he made his way towards where the table and chair for reading are, only to meet an unexpected sight, "[y/n]? what are you doing here?" the boy asked in confusion.

hearing someone call her name, the girl look up from the book she's reading, "Boboiboy? I could ask you the same question.." the girl retort back as she put down the book she was reading. "I couldn't sleep.. I thought maybe reading something will make me feel sleepy." the boy answered sheepishly as he scratch his cheeks. "ah, I see.." [y/n] reply shortly. 

"how about you?" Boboiboy curiously ask as he took a sit across of her. "I'm just about to finish reading the final book in this library." the black haired girl reply innocently as she turn her focus back towards her book. "ohh final book- wait what?! final book?!" Boboiboy who just open the book in his hand choked out in shock, looking at the girl in disbelief. 

[y/n] only nodded in response as her focus was still on the book. Boboiboy could only sweatdrop, yet again the girl did something unexpected to him. now that she said that, the element manipulator notice there was bunch of book stacked near the black haired girl. Boboiboy sigh softly, well the unexpected things that [y/n] do always been admirable, even if it's quite scary..

Boboiboy turn his attention back to his book as he started reading, "how can you do that though? reading the entire library in just few hours?" the element manipulator ask in curiosity as he continue reading. "maybe because I'm used to it? not to mention, it's been a long time since I can read like this." [y/n] reply as a smile adorn her face without she realize it.

it's true, it's been such a long time since she can read in peace like this. she couldn't read much back then because most library tend to make her take her hood off, which of course she decline, she didn't want anyone to recognize her after all.

Boboiboy took a glance at the black haired girl when she reply, meeting with the sight of her smiling softly. the element manipulator would be lying if he said [y/n] isn't pretty, but the sight of her smiling softly with the soft light from the stars outside illuminating her face making her look really beautiful.. the sight was truly bewitching for him as his mouth was agape in awe.

"Boboiboy?" [y/n] call the boy out as she wave her hand in front of his face. her voice snapped the element manipulator who was in dazed, making him flinch in surprise, "y-yes?!" he manage to fumble out, cursing himself for stuttering. "is there something wrong?" the girl ask as she tilt her head a bit.

"uhh, it's nothing! I just think you look pretty when you smile.." Boboiboy wave his hand around nervously, not realizing what he said. "pretty?" [y/n] tilt her head more in confusion, wait did she just unconsciously smile-

"I MEAN-"

"pftt- ahaha!" the girl start to laugh softly making the element manipulator stop his panic and becoming in daze once again. it was the first time he heard the girl laugh, he never thought he would hear it with how quiet and calm she always been. her laugh? it was like a lovely melody in his ear.. he wonder, everything about her makes her look like.. a princess? a beautiful and mesmerizing look, a calm and soft voice, and sometimes how she talk as well, not to mention her eyes who seems like it's reflecting the sky. it's like those princess he saw Ying and Yaya watching when they were little.

"you silly, it's okay.. I know I'm pretty, I'm used to that words." the girl assure him, smiling at him. [y/n] couldn't deny how sometimes the way that the element manipulator act is just silly, in a good way of course. it was a nice change since she's bored with how Violet always annoy her to death. scratch that, Boboiboy and his friends is all a nice change compare to Violet, maybe she could try trusting them? just maybe..

speaking of Violet, she forgot to tell her she's leaving.. oh well it looks like she knew anyway-

"h-hah.. I'm sorry, I'm really not used to this.." Boboiboy scratch his head as he look away in embarrassment. "people who act like me right?" the girl reply as she stand up, dusting her skirt, her expression was back as usual now, calm, but it was softer.

"but that's the point, I don't want to get too attached to anyone." [y/n] mumble softly as she turn her body around towards the exit as she smile bitterly to herself. getting attached meaning the possibility of losing them, she don't want that.. at least for now.. maybe when she's sure she can protect those who she treasure..

"wait! [y/n]!" Boboiboy held her wrist when she start walking away, "can you uh maybe.. teach me so I can be better at hand to hand combat..?" the element manipulator ask hesitantly. [y/n] took a glance at the boy, "sure." she reply shortly.

"really?" he thought [y/n] would decline but to his surprise, "but you have to at least land a hit on me in fight first." [y/n] added, making the boy sigh in disappointment.

'of course it's not that easy.. but..' the element manipulator clench his other hand palm.

"sure, I'll do it." Boboiboy agreed, looking at her in determination. "without any power too." the black haired girl add again. "yes, I'll do it." the boy nodded, accepting the girl condition. [y/n] give him a small smile as Boboiboy let go of her wrist. "good luck then." the girl wave as she walk towards the library exit, stopping right in front of the door,

"and goodnight, Boboiboy."

✧————————✧————————✧

✧——————✧——————✧

✧————✧————✧

✧——✧——✧

✧—✧—✧

[y/n] is not a tsundere if you wonder-

she's just so used being calm and collected that when she unconsciously act like her old self it feels weird, especially around new people xD

also no, Boboiboy is not crushing on [y/n].. yet-

miss [y/n] just so pretty she tend to mesmerized ppl with her look xD (thanks to her father and mother genetic-)

if you guys wonder why Henna and Raphael know Celes when the twin is just created when Celestine is giving them to [y/n], it's because all three of them is originally from Celestine power, like they live inside Celestine as her power before becoming a spirit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 584 72
Kaizo has left pieces. Pieces of what he knew, covered by debris of what he now know. He is in parts, a person of fragments. But somewhere beneath th...
58.6K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
739 52 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
872 61 11
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...