Fighting Songstress (Bullied...

By StarlightLunaGirl

Born in a world of people with magic, quirks, and other supernatural abilities, you were bullied a lot by som... More

Bio
Playlist
Reverse harem
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

187 6 0
By StarlightLunaGirl

3rd Person POV
There she is. (Y/N) (L/N). A poor, helpless, powerless soul without anyone to cling onto. Unlike the others, she never had any supernatural powers when she was born. Because of that, others in Union Academy started bullying her and calling her names.

No matter how much she pleaded for help, nobody even cared. Her "teachers," her "classmates," nobody. All they care about is power. Those with powers can stay in the academy. That's what they want.

For (Y/N), on the other hand, it's torture. It's an infinite loop of torture, an endless nightmare. This might be her daily routine until the end.... Or is it?

Once she made it to her bedroom after a long bath, she sadly began to put on her pajamas. You can tell that getting bullied in school did a number on her. She then turned off the light and went straight to sleep.

*dream state*

(Y/N)'s POV
Once I opened my eyes, everything was all black. I could barely see anything. Then, a small ball of light appeared in the distance. Then, a voice came from it.

"Follow me," it said. I'm still extremely confused. "Wait a minute! Who are you, really? And what is this place?" I asked.

The light orb responded with a "I'll explain everything later. Follow me." It then floated away. I sighed and ran after it. We kept moving until the orb stopped. It seems like we stopped to a strange, large red crystal with a music note inside it.

"(Y/N) (L/N), the day has come. For you are now able to wield the tranquil power of Symphogear," the orb of light spoke again. Symphogear... Now THAT'S a power I'd never heard of before.

"Symphogear...? What's that?" I asked. "A Symphogear is a particular armor that can be powered by one's singing voice," the orb answered. "With it, it can harmonize with your relic, which is also your weapon."

Singing... I remember that I used to sing a whole lot whenever I'm depressed, even to songs that help me cope with my daily bullying.

"So, what you're saying is that this Symphogear can 'harmonize' with my 'relic' as I sing, right?" I asked again. "Indeed," the light ball replied.

Then, the big crystal thing shone brightly, and out of it comes a small bright light in a yellow color. It was coming towards, and then went inside me. I held to my chest where it entered.

"Okay... but if you're giving me this power, then what do I need to use it for?" I asked again. "It does not matter what reason you use it for. It is up to you to decide," I was answered.

"We are out of time. I shouldn't keep you any longer," the light orb with the voice said. Well, that sucks. "Whaaat?! But I have a lot more questions..." I sighed.

"However, before I let you depart, please, carve this song into your memory. It is a song that can you activate your powers," the voiced orb requested. I was all ears, ready to hear the song, and all it sang was:
"Bawisyell Nescell Gungnir
Tron."

I'll admit. That song was chant-like, but a beautiful song all the same. Then, everything went white.

*dream end*

I opened my eyes slowly, and woke up. I felt like I had the craziest dream ever. However, I brushed it off, and started getting ready for school.

Then, while I was about to brush my hair after brushing my teeth, washing my face, and getting dressed I noticed a small pendant on my dresser.

'This pendant looks real familiar for some reason,' I thought. I then took another glance at it, then realized that the gem on it is the same as the large crystal I saw in my dream.

"Hmm... I guess the dream I had last night WASN'T a dream. It was all real," I thought out loud. I then put under my shirt in hope of nobody even noticing it.

Who am I kidding? Today's the day the final exams, and I bet that I might die out there. But on the other hand, it might just help give me evidence to prove if the dream I had was real.

Without further ado, I start heading downstairs, grabbed my lunch and morning toast, and went out.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
64.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...