"Caught between the tides of...

Per taco_Hater

Lin, the fraternal twin to Leyley, is forced to follow after Andy and Leyley after he's trapped in an apartme... Més

Soup For Your Thoughts?
The Missing Batteries Incident
The Insanity
I Love Pork!
Memory Lanes A Bitch.
Killer Sense
Freedom? (Mostly Fixed)
Right To Survive

Freedom At Last

1.6K 46 58
Per taco_Hater

"This is all it took to keep us in? A wooden board?" Andrew asked, frustration speaking through his tone.

"It's okay, Andy. I don't have much muscle either." Ashley said patronizing him.

"I don't think any of us do..." Lin said, looking down at his arm, which had gotten smaller as the body made sacrifices.

"Your eyes say you're trying to comfort me but your words do the opposite." Andrew said after a second of silence. "Ah, whatever. What does this slip of paper say?"

'3X AB,'

"... Aren't those our blood types?" Lin asked, looking at Andrew from the corner of his eye.

"are they?" Andrew asked, looking over at Lin.

"Does it matter? Let's just get out of here." Ashley said, shaking her head and looking away from the paper.

"Yeah. Let's just worry about this later." Andrew agreed. Walking away with Ashley to room 403.

Lin stayed for a second before pulling the wooden board off. Laying it on the floor. Before going after his siblings.

The duo had walked to room 402 and read the note there as well.

'2X A. 1X B'

Ashley and Andrew glance at each other.

A groan was heard through the door. Along with a new plead for help.

The trio looked at each other in silence, before simply walking to room 401, which was the only room in the entire hall open, and with no note! How fun.

Walking in, Ashley immediately pocketed a key, as Andrew walked in further, pin following after him.

"302..." Ashley said, reading a small slip of paper wrapped around the large hole of the key.

Andrew meanwhile walked over to a computer, crouching slightly to look through it.

Lin walked to the sink and started running through the drawers to hopefully find more weapons.

"Lookie, they've got a surveillance camera," Ashley said, peeking over Andrews's shoulder.

"Shit, what if we're on it?" Andrew asked, looking through the multiple cameras quickly.

"No, looks like it's recording the second floor..."

"Looks like we got another warden..." Andrew said, watching the warden lean on a wall, a cigarette in his mouth. Gun on his hip.

".....Is that a gun holster?"

Lin walked over, chewing a granola bar he had taken from one of the drawers.

"Did the warden we killed have one? We could just shoot this guy." Andrew suggested, moving from the camera to lean on the desk.

"Oh, bloodthirsty are we?" Ashley teased. Giggling.

"I checked, and he didn't have a holster, hell, he didn't even have like some shitty knife in his pocket or something. Just the key and the walkie." Lin said, pulling a part of his granola bar apart, before pulling his hand away slightly at Ashley's attempt to take it from him.

Andrew sighed, shaking his head. Lin meanwhile stuffed the rest of the bar in his mouth, earning a punch from Ashley.

"Asshole..." Ashley said, before motioning to the cameras. "Think there might be wardens on each floor?"

"Nah, they probably work in Pairs of two."

"Why do you say that?" Lin asked, not at all phased by the punch.

"Well, it's not like they actually have to do much to keep people away," Andrew said, making a gun with his fingers. "or pretend to feed us."

"Oh!" Lin suddenly said, before pointing at the fridge. "About the whole feeding thing, that fridge has a note that says not to feed ABs unless they're cool or some shit."

"Really? We didn't get fed 'cause we're not cool enough?" Ashley asked, racing an eyebrow.

"It probably doesn't say that," Andrew said, shaking his head. "Go grab it."

"I don't do what you tell me to do Andy." She said, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the note.

"Here ya go." She said, giving Andrew the note as he read through it in a mumble.

"Well, it says important, not cool." He glanced at Lin, who had sat himself in the roller chair.

"My bad."

"Yeah, well, there is this other key. Must unlock the fire exit." Andrew said, grabbing the key and tossing it over to him.

Lin caught it with one hand. Before pushing himself up. "So to the third floor then?"

"Lead the way," Ashley said, causing Lin to stop in his tracks.

"Are you having me lead in case your theory about the wardens only working in duos is wrong?"

"Well, it wasn't the original intention...."

"It was mine." Ashley said.

"But you are much more agile than us. Take a peek, and tell us if it's clear."

"Mhm..." Lin said, rolling his eyes. "Make me the fucking scapegoat why don't you?"

Nonetheless, he leads them forward, down the fire exit, which was thankfully empty, and into floor three.

They walked over to room 302, which had no board on it, and passed 301, which had a paper with a red X on it.

The trio walked into the room, and looking over at the woman made Lin freeze.

Andy seemed to notice it too, seeing as he passed for a second, before walking after Leyley to the woman.

"HEY HEY, HOLD UP! Don't you dare come any closer!! Who are you!?" She demanded, getting closer to the wall.

"Your neighbors from upstairs?" Andy said, raising a brow.

"What are you doing here!? Get out!!" She pointed at the door, where Lili watched with wide eyes

"Well, we found the key? Thought you might want to get out of here?" Andy said

"You thought wrong! Get lost!!" She demanded.

"huh?"

"What didn't you understand!?"

"You... Don't want to get out of here?" Andy asked, glancing at Ashley who watched the conversation silently.

"That's what I said! Why would I want to get out?" She asked, before bringing up her hand. "I get free food, and can play games all day! I'm living like a king! I hope quarantine never ends!"

"Wait, wait...They actually bring you food?" Andy asked exasperated.

"Of course! All you have to do is ask nicely."

"like 'bend over and open wide' Nicely?" Leyley asked, causing Andy's mouth to fall open.

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Ashley!"

"Fuck you! All of you get out!" She demanded.

Andy sent Leyley a look as they walked out, but she only gave a nonchalant shrug.

The duo walked past Lin, who stared at Her intensely.

"Hello? I said get out!" She yelled again, Knocking Lin out of la la land long enough for him to walk out as well.

"Took you long enough. Did she flash you or something?" Leyley asked while Andy stood off to the side. Looking down the hall towards the fire exit.

Not getting a response, Leyley raised a brow.

Lin had this far-off look on his face. As though he was in a different world.

"...Lin?" She asked, causing him to snap back.

"Sorry, did you say something Leyley?"

"Yeah, I asked if she..." Leyley trailed off, staring at Lin with wide eyes. Even Andy had turned around, looking surprised.

"What did you just call me?"

"I just called you Ley-" He smacked a hand over his mouth as he realized it as well.

Ashley smiled, a predatory grin crossing her face."Well, since we're calling each other by our old nicknames, Lil-"

Lin had his hands wrapped around her throat in a matter of seconds. Clenching down.

"Hey!" Andrew yelled, rushing over and pushing Lin off her. "Stop that!" Andrew demanded as Lin gave no resistance, glaring over his shoulder at Ashley.

"Got close to the sun Icarus," Lin warned, pushing Andrew off him as he fixed the robe.

Ashley meanwhile rubbed her throat, but she still smiled at him.

"Ok, calm down Lin. Ashley, stop patronizing him."

"Whatever," Lin said, shaking off the hand Andrew used to keep him at bay.

"Patranzing? Me? I would never dream of it!"

"Ashley..." Andrew warned.

"Ugh, fine." She said, rolling her eyes. "Buzz kill."

Andrew stood between the two, making sure there wasn't another attempted sororcide.

"ok, we should get on then. First question, should we kill that lady in there?" Andrew asked, pointing at the door.

"Eh, she'll probably scream if you go at her swinging that cleaver of yours, then the second warden comes and kills us." 

Andrew glanced over at Lin, trying to see if he had some type of input, only to be met with an indifferent stare.

"I don't care."

"Ugh, this is so hopeless." Andrew sighed into his hand. "I guess we... Try finishing the ritual and getting rid of the second warden?"

"Hmm... Well....if we can get this woman up to the cultist room we got ourselves a soul to sacrifice!" Ashley said, smirking at the thought of sacrificing the cum bucket.

"How would we even get her lazy ass to walk out the door?"

"Well since Lin seems so keen on choking women-"

"Drop it, Ashley." Andrew warned.

"Yeah yeah..." She said. Shaking it off. "Let's just finish the ritual and go from there."

"Alright." Andrew agreed, and with no protest from Lin, they made their way to the door.

"So did you think that girl was pretty?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah. Seemed like it."

"Do you think im pretty?"

"Only on the outside you miserable leach," Andrew said, giving her a playful smirk.

"Leach?" She asked, making it to the fourth floor.

The trio made it to the cultist room.

Going inside, they walk to the pentagram, only to notice it's faded.

"So what do we need to finish the ritual?" Ashley asked, looking over at Andrew who shrugged.

Lin sighed. "We need to draw runes with blood."

"What type?"

"I don't fucking..."

"Relax," Andrew said, before turning to Ashley. "Just redraw whatever this guy had."

"Yeah, make me do it." Ashley said.

Ashley walked over to the dead warden, blood pooled around him as she double-checked him from a gun. Only to find... Nothing.

"Useless..."

"Not entirely. It means we at least know when the other warden is coming to check this one. Which indicates how much time we have." Andrew said, crossing his arms.

"Big deal. At that point were screwed anyway. Hey, what if we call the other warden here with this, and have the demon eat his soul?" Ashley has a good idea for once, all four of her brain cells must have crashed together to form a component thought!

"That might work..."

"Two birds one stone!"

"Unless he comes in and simply shoots at whatever," Lin said, shaking his head.

"Mhm..." Ashley hummed.

"Let me think..." Andrew said, looking away.

Ashley meanwhile grabbed the walkie-talkie and dipped her fingers into the blood, moving to redraw the five runes.

Once done, she whipped the last of the blood onto her shorts, and Andrew finally came up with something.

"I have an idea."

"Ooh?"

"Let's have the lady downstairs lure the warden up here with the walkie-talkie."

"And we'll have her do that by?" Lin asked, getting Ashley to nod with him.

"You know how..." He said, brandishing the cleaver.

"Ha. Alright then... Let's go... Convince her."Ashley said, sinister.

"Or was there something else that still needed to be set up?"

"just lighting the candles and turning on the radio," Andrew said, glancing through the book's pages. "But maybe it's best to wait for the warden to be on his way."

"Yeah, wouldn't want to keep that demon waiting." Ashley agrees.

The trio make their way down. Back into the woman's room.

"You three again?" She asked, looking as though she was ready to scream.

Lin didn't freeze at the door like earlier. Taking the lead this time. "Sorry, our bad." he raised his hands. "It's just we needed to ask you one more thing..."

"Huh? I thought I made myself clear!" 

Lin cleared the distance faster than anyone in the room thought possible. Grabbing the girl's cheeks as his hand wrapped over her mouth. Pushing her in the bed as he leaned over her.

"Listen here you little bitch." Lin said as Andrew and Ashley walked over. "You're gonna talk into the walkie-talkie, you're gonna say exactly what we tell you to. One wrong word and we kill you." Lin nodded his head to Andrew, who showed off his cleaver."Understood?"

She nodded franticly. Causing a smile to cross his face. "Good."

He stood up, pulling her off the bed, allowing Andrew to take his place and put the cleaver to her neck.

"I want you to tell them you and the other warden are looking for a good time in room 405." Ashley said, waving the walkie-talkie in her face.

"I-I don't understand..."

"Listen and you will." Lin said, reaching out to pinch the girl's cheek.

She nodded, looking away, and did not bother to slap his hand away from her face.

"Good. Now, be a good cow, and moo." Lin said, as Ashley turned the walkie-talkie on.

"H-Hello?" She questioned.

"Whos this?"

"h-hii dave! It's me!"

"Where's Malcom?"

"Um... Malcom is up here with me in room 405. Do you uh... Want to make a quick visit?"

"a quick visit, huh..."

"I mean, if you want to have a good time, that is. Hahahhaha..." She gave off a good fake laugh.

"Well, I'll be. I'm always up for a good time! If you know what I mean, heh heh! Was it room 405? I guess that weirdo really croaked..."

"Huh?"

"heh heh, nothing. I'll be right there sweet-cheeks!" 

Ashley turns the walkie-talkie off.

"That's good. We should head up now."

"Let go of her now, and what do you think she does?" Andrew asked.

"Nothing! I'll do nothing I swear!" She said, only earning her the cover pushed more into her neck.

"you two head up. I'll keep her quiet until it's done."

Lin shook his head, leaning against the TV. "Ritual requires only one. So im gonna stay. You go, Ashley, we'll be right up if it fails."

".... Fine." She agrees, and just like that, she's out the door.

The duo stand in silence as they hear the soft pitter-patter of Ashley running off.

"P-Please let me go..." She begs. Lin looked up at her.

"Oh, sweet-cheeks..." Lin said condescendingly.

"No."

Andrew didn't even hesitate a second longer. His mind was made up as he slit the girl's throat. Using his other hand to block her mouth.

Lin watched quietly, her struggle growing added as she stomped her feet a few times. 

The loud roar racks the building, as Lin looks at the ceiling.

A second later, the loud yell of a man echoes through the hall.

"Looks like it worked," Lin said, looking back at Andrew, who had laid the now-dead woman on the bed.

"She went for the nail gun, so we killed her," Andrew said, glaring at Lin as if challenging him.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, don't know why you're trying to tell me like I wasn't there." Lin said, shaking his head.

Andrew nodded in approval.

a second later much quieter roar went off.

Andrew sighed, closing his eyes.

Ashley walked in with a gun in her hand and a key in her other. She started at the body quietly.

"What happened here?"She asked after a second of silence.

"She tried shooting us with a nail gun," Andrew said, Lin nodding in agreement as he chewed on some grades he took from the woman's fridge.

"How on earth? I thought you were holding her in place?"

"She elbowed Andrew when the building shook. Nothing too bad, just startled him enough for her to slip and go for the nail gun." Lin explained, spitting out a grape seed.

"ew, it has seeds..."

"Well, that sounds awfully suspicious..." She says, glaring at the two.

"Why's that?" Andrew asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Lin gawked at her, and you said she was pretty..." She trailed off. But the two knew where she was headed.

"We didn't try anything with her!"

"Yeah yeah... And here I was wondering why you insisted on staying behind. I bet the book didn't even say that!"She indicts" You guys shoot your load while Ashley gets shot by the warden." She says angrily.

"Are you unaware the lady is dead? Or is your brain so smooth you can't understand that!?" Andrew yells back.

"Guess she said no..."

"Screw you! I almost got shot too."

"That's what you get for letting her go!" Lin looked between the two, no longer eating the grapes.

"God, I can't believe what a dumbass you are when it comes to women!"

"For the last time, I wasn't trying to get with her! And even I had, which I didn't, so what?" He asked, angrily.

Lin meanwhile was back at the fridge, rummaging through it again with the grapes sitting on the counter.

"She's dead now."

"Oh, okay, that makes it fine then. Good to know!"

"God, I hate it when you get all like this. What's your problem!?"Andrew yelled, clenching his fist. "Fucking every time."

"Every time indeed! Every time some fucking floozy comes around-!!"

"Yeah, im not celibate. What's it to you!?" Andrew cut her off.

Lin pulled out a pizza box, opening it to find it was
... Empty. What a bitch. Back to the search.

"It's always the same with you! You get to dip your dick in some bitch, then the whole world disappears!"

"Not true."

"Yeah, it is, cockbrain!"

"Now is definitely not the time for this..."

"I just need you to get your priorities straight!"

Lin pulled out a glass plate with five different fruits on it. Peaches, oranges, apples, bananas, and a kiwi. What to grab?"

"My priority right now is getting out of here."

"Your priority should be ME!" Ashley yells angrily as Lin turns around, an apple in hand.

"Blow it out your ass! I'm not having this argument here of all places."

"I--"

"NO! Shut up!" Andrew yelled, starting Lin as he damn near drops his apple."I didn't screw the neighbor lady, and on that note, will you back the fuck off my love life, Ashley?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ohh, I don't know... it's not like my girlfriend dumped me after you harassed the hell out of her!" 

"That's crazy." Lin said, biting into the apple.

"What, She told you? What a tattletale...your better off without loose-lipped whores like that."

"So it really was you." he said, as though he hadn't fully believed it himself.

"Yeah? All I did was weed out a quieter for you." She said like she did no wrong. "You're welcome. And I wouldn't harass anyone if you'd stop ignoring me when I need you."

"You ALWAYS need something!" He emphasized. "You always have some bullshit crisis the moment I'm supposed to meet up with someone!"

"Bet you bloody love it here where I can't so much as piss without you knowing!"

"Ha! And I bet you'd love it if I killed myself then!"

"Where'd that come from, I--" The words had even surprised Lin, who choked on an apple.

"Fuck! What a prime example of your---! You! Just you!"

Ashley laughed. "You would! You would, I know it already!"

"I'm right where you want me huh?"

"I'll do it then. I can. Just for you. Ya know, I have just the thing for that...!"

"Back at your beck and call just like it was back then!"

"WHAT?? No!! Screw you, Andrew!! Don't act like im the bad guy here!"

"Aren't you though?" Lin asked, and all attention was on him in a matter of a second.

"I mean..." He starts, looking off. "You constantly tell him every woman he interacts with is less than trash, just want him for his pole or some other variation," he closed his eyes, crossing his arms. "Then you tell him he has no choice but to be practically your property, as you drag him around and put him up on display, then you go scaring off any girls who mingle with him-" Ashley decided that was enough. Cutting him off.

"Ohh, I don't want to hear it from YOU!"She pointed at Lin.  "You left us! No contact a whole year and then you think you can come back and inject yourself into our lives like a fucking parasite-"

"THIS is what I mean Ashley!" Andrew yelled angrily.

"Oh fuck off Andrew!"She yells, throwing her arms up. "I've never once made anyone do anything they didn't want to!  It's always you don't want to, but you don't give me a lot of options when you don't tell me what you want!"

"That's how I know you don't listen to me-"

"Why don't you want to spend time with me anymore!?"

"I've done nothing but sleep starve and spend time with you! For the past few months that's all I've been doing!"

"Then... Why are none of us friends anymore?"

"Of course we are!" He yells, his eyes glancing over at Lin, who is watching indifferently. "Forget this. Can we just go?" He says after a moment of silence.

"Just what?"

"Just go."

"No! Answer me! What were you about to say??"

"Stay then. I'm going." Andrews says, beginning to walk to the door. Lin quickly moved back to allow him to pass. But Ashley runs over, blocking the door.

"Oh no, you don't! What's so bad about me?! I've been looking out for you! Isn't that what siblings do!?" She asked as Andrew steadily got closer.

"Just stop." Andrew responds after a moment of silence.

"What? Talk to me! It's not my fault! I didn't lock us in here I didn't kill the cultist! I didn't even kill the warden!"

"Which one?"

"Neither! You did! And the demon!"

"I'm all innocent! I've not harmed a soul!"

"Of course not! YOU MADE US DO IT!"

"I didn't make you do shit, Andrew!! You chopped up that bastard! And you chose to do everything you've done here!"

She leans in, rubbing a finger into her cheek. "And guess what, Aaaaaaaaaaandyyyyyy!?"

"Don't." He warns.

She reaches out, grabs his shirt and she jabs her finger into his head. "YOU CHOSE TO LOCK HER IN THAT CRATE!! WHERE THAT FUCKING CUNT CHOKED! HAHAHAAHH" She laughed so hard tears formed. "Cry yourself to sleep at that, Aaaaandy! My poor Andy!"

"So...That just came out of your mouth..."

"And every damn person in the building knows about it. Didn't we make a blood pact or some stupid shit like that?" Lin said angrily.

"Which you broke when you abandoned me!"

Lin rolled his eyes. "Sure, keep saying that. It's not like I had my own life to live. My bad I was more worried about college than my incestuous sister!"

"No! You chose me! You both chose me! I should have been your only priority!" She reached out and shook Andrew. Then she started beating his head.

"YOU BACKPEDALING FUCKS OF BROTHERS! YOU CHOSE ME, YOU DID! YOU DID!!"

"Ack-" Andrew wraps his hands around her throat, slamming her into the door.

"So I guess we're not leaving here together." Andrew said lowly, more like a growl than any form of human speech.

"You can't do it-!! Hahah-!! You won't!"

"You can't cause, im the only one you can talk to when you can't sleep at night, and you can't take it! I'm the only one who can make it go away!"

"Fancy that you're the reason I can't sleep in the first place."

"I would--- like to go now." Ashley said, much less sure of herself. "With Andy, with Lin, or Lili... I just want us to be a family again..."

Andrews's piercing gaze remains. His grip is unyielding. Lin meanwhile feels frustrated at the mention of his nickname.

"Let's just leave this apartment before we get caught! With you! Can we go?"

"I'd like to go too, but you're just pissing me off a bit too much right now...We go now and you throw another fit later."

"Yeah, I probably will." Saying that gets her neck clenched. "I'll make such a scene too."

"Yeah, so I don't know if I can risk it. Maybe I'll just end it here and be done with it... Though if you can come up with a compelling reason not to I won't."

"Well I already said--"

"There are sleeping pills for that."

She stays silent before her fearful expression disappears. "Yeah, I got nothing." She admits. "But if like to go with you very much. Though if you plan on ditching me anyway, fuck you."

"If it's not just us then forget it."

Andrew didn't respond, but his grip quickly loosened, and he let go.

She slams into him with a hug. "I don't-- give a shit about her! I'm glad she choked."

"I know you are."

"No one knows it was us so what's the big deal? Why does it matter?"

"As long as it's just us, you saying you'll behave?"  Andrew asked after some silence.

"I'll behave if you behave. Isn't  that how it goes?"

"Who knows with you though, I'm assuming were getting out of here in the first place."

Ashley laughs. "that's right! Our quest continues!"

But then she stops, casing Andrew to stop.

"But we can't continue unless we know all players are on board..." She stares at Lin.

"Huh?" Lin asked, starting in confusion.

"This is your chance to fix things! Like our blood agreement! I'm willing to give you a second chance if you come with us!"

"And if I don't?"

"We can't risk you getting lose-lipped."

"Ah..." Lin said, before just shrugging. "I guess. We're the trio, right? Besides, I didn't tell you all that happened while I was away."

Ashley smiled, reaching out she pulled her twin into a hug. "Welcome back to the team!"

"Horray." He said sarcasticly. "Now lets get outta here."

"Yes! The adventure of-"

"No more of that andy shit."

"huh?"

"He's so... Spineless, and I hate leyley like you wouldn't believe."

"HUHHH?!?!"

"She better stay and die here with andy."

"Fine." she said after a long silence.

"Whatever that means in practice."

Andrew wraps his arms around her. "I like you but you're some exhausting "

"Nonsense, im invigorating."

"Let's leave and revisit this conversation."

"Yes, lets!" Lin aggred.

The trio began get ready to leave. Andrew decided to go into the woman's bathroom. Cleaning himself.

"Off to visit the dead ladys bathroom I see?"

"I had to wash the lady's blood off me."

"Oh, smart."

"Thanks."

The trio go down to the section ond floor.

"Look! An open window!" Ashley yelled, running over to it.

"Great. Jump."

Lin laughed at that.

"Tempting. But I think not. I mean... It is only the second floor..."

"You really wanna take the chances where we're so close to freedom?"

"Damnit... Isn't their like a rope or something is we can climb down?"  Ashley asked, lin looked down at the large carpet.

"Why not use this abnormally long carpet?"

"Great idea Lin!"

"Great. Now we just need something to hold it down..."

"Or one of you hold it while we go down there."

"And catch the third person? Stupid idea..."

"Hmm, if we could nail it--"

"The nail gun! I'll be right back!"Ashley yelled, before running off to the third floor.

"Freedom..." Lin said, looking out side.

"Let's not get to sentimental now." Andrew warns. But the smile he has ruined any of the bravado.

Ashley come back down. "TahDah!"

"Hurry up Ashley. We don't have time for this shit "

"Geez. Try and have fun and this is what you get..."

The nail the carpet in place and descend.

"There has got to be something else..." andrew said. Starting at it with no hope in it.

"I'll go first! Cya!" Lin called, pushing them out of the way and climbing down.

"Shit!" Andrew yelled, leaning over the railing to see Lin had made it down safely.

"well, that's  that..."

"I go first!" Ashley yelled, before going down as well.

The trio walk to the gate after Andrew made his way down.

"Now what?" Ashley asked.

"Well.... We skip town. Then find a buffet or something."

"Ohh!" The twins say in unison. Happy at the thought.

"Then we steal some shmuck's identities and continue our lives."

"Easy peasy huh?"

"As long as we never come in contact with law enforcement we die happy."

"no idea do you?" Lin asked.

"Not a fucking clue!" He yelled, covering his face.

"First things first! Skipping town and then a buffet! Let's go to a real toriest location and steal one of their wallets!"

"Then we rent a place using that! I'm sure some place will want some grunt work done as well..."

"Great Plan! Now let's skip town!"

"Great idea Lin! Come on, Andy! To the bus stop!"

The trio take off. Lauging along the way.

"I'm happy."

"Me to." Andrew says. "Glad we got out of that place."

"And otherwise?"

"I'm a hairpin away from having a panic attack."

"... I didn't tell you this before but our... Friend told me I should be getting dream of the future now."

"I should have went with you..." Lin muttered, bringing his hands to his face. Of course, she has powers.

"Well, that should help us avoid... Some things."

"Yep! So you can rest your eyes!  But that also means that you can't leave now. Your stuck with me forever!" She leans into Andrew.

Lin looks over, rolling his eyes when he's suddenly pulled in as well.

"Nothing new under the sun." Andrew said bluntly.

She pulls away in silence. "Stuck, huh. Are you?"

"Oh yeah! Completely stuck!" Andrew says, pulling Ashley in to kiss the back of her head, causing her to giggle.

"Wh- Let go of me, Ashley!" Lin yells as he is pulled into her. Where they all tumble off the bus bench, Laughing.

End of Chapter 1

No new chapter next week. If this is after Christmas Merry Christmas, if not enjoy your time with family and or friends. It's the best of the year. Love you all, have a great holiday!

Words:5048

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.6K 74 38
You, your older brother Travis and roommate Dante get invited to Lucinda , and Natascha's (Garroth's twin sister) house for a party. When things star...
7.4K 227 9
"You are not a toy like Andy. But a bird in my grasp that is struggeling with all of his might" When a simple walk goes terribly wrong, you are reuni...
1.1K 18 5
Andrew and Lexi get together after something devastating secretly happened to Lexi. Only Brent and Andrew know about what happened to her
3.2K 106 13
SEQUEL to Experiments, kidnappings and old enemies, oh my. Chris finds out he is pergnant and must come to terms on how to handle this. He has no ide...