๐—”๐—š๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—” ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ โžต ๐—‡๐—‚๏ฟฝ...

By -alsephina

- อ€ฬ—โ™ก โœŽ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ -- Park... More

0.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
6.5
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING
HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NEW YEAR SPECIAL

3.

3K 160 24
By -alsephina

Dread was visible on everyone's faces, they heard the same announcement just earlier on. Another one of their classmate have left them, it wasn't till a full day when they lost a total of four classmates already. Park Min-Ji was holding Kyung-Jun's jacket, she's planning to give it to him once they all gather in the entrance of the Youth Center.

Walking down the stairs, she saw him looking up at the statue of the girl. Something inside of her stir as she looks at the sitting statue, it looks familiar at the same time not. Min-Ji approaches Kyung-Jun, his jacket folded nicely on her arm. Poking his shoulder, the man quirk a brow at her presence and his eyes went donw to his jacket.

"Sorry I didn't get the chance to wash it." She shyly said, giving back the jacket. Kyung-Jun just nodded, a smirk forming on his face as he grabs the jacket. He just noticed that Min-Ji was in a casual attire, it was refreshing to see her out of the school uniform. "You look good, by the way." He mentioned, flashing a smirk at her before leaving the girl stunned on her feet.

Min-Ji just gulps and look away, it was weird, so weird. How their interactions seems to affect her now and then. It also seems like Kyung-Jun was approaching her and trying to reconcile with her even with the situation they're trapped in.

"They're here." She heard Mi-Na spoke, putting down her hands. Min-Ji stare at the students who decided to hike the mountain, a mixture of dread, solemn and anxiety was visible on their faces. Having to witness another one of their classmate's got lost because of the game they're forced to play in.

"What happened to Dong-Hyun?" Eun-Chan approaches them, asking the question that everyone has in their mind. The students watch the interaction as they awaits for an answer. "Hey, say something. What happened to Dong-Hyun?" Mi-Na repeated the question, Kim So-Mi contemplated for a while before opening her mouth.

"He thought.." her voice broke as tears well up in her eyes, she was the one who witness it all unfold. "The line stopped there. So he was checking. Then he slipped." Her voice wavering and a tone of fear can be heard from her.

Kyung-Jun suddenly approach Jun-Hee, Min-Ji seeing that he is already wearing his jacket once again. She watch as Kyung-Jun questioned Jun-Hee, bombarding him with questions.

"Then how far in the village were you able to go? You said you would meet people and call the police. Did you do it?" But the answer to his question was such a dismay, some were already giving up hearing Jun-Hee's answer. "We couldn't go. The entire place is enclosed with the line. We're completely locked in here." His words made Kyung-Jun irk, as the man back off Jun-Hee.

Min-Ji step forward, eyes staring at Jun-Hee and her brows furrowed together. "Are you saying that we're trapped here?" She gulps as she once again took another step. "We can't leave this place until we finishes the game?" Licking her lips in anticipation, their classmates cried when they heard Jun-Hee hum, and muttering a small "right".

Kyung-Jun threw something on the floor and it echoed in the lounge, Min-Ji felt like laying down and not stand up once more. She's already tired. How can someone like them be able to survive on their own without any guardian looking out for them? They only got themselves. And they don't even know who to trust amongst their peers.

As betrayal is a common thing, and sharing trust is something rare.

. . .

Min-Ji was walking up the stairs when she saw Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won talking, she can see the former's eyes turning red as she was holding back her tears. Her lips quivering as she spoke, Min-Ji approaches the two. Taking a sit next to Yoon-Seo and combing the girl's hair, trying to give a sense of comfort.

"You don't have to blame yourself, Yoon-Seo." She started off, she can feel both of their eyes on her. "It isn't your fault in the first place. They were the ones who volunteered to go and check it out." Jung-Won nodded at your words, holding the girl's hands rightly. Yoon-Seo cried out in frustration, as she still feels like it is her fault.

"That was what I'm trying to say to her." Jung-Won said, leaning on the back of the chair. "You can't blame yourself for not knowing that." Min-Ji smiles at the two of them. "Instead of blaming yourself for it, why not do something about it?" She humms as she stare at Yoon-Seo, her eyes then flash with determination at Min-Ji's words.

"We must find a way to end this game." All that left her mouth as Jung-Won stands up, offering her hand to Yoon-Seo while Min-Ji stand up on her own. "I'll see you guys around, I'll try to check the other places here, to see if there are some clues left by the one who created this game." The two nodded as the three of them left, different directions in their mind.

Min-Ji didn't reall know where she'll go but she decided to go to the infirmary, she looks at her wrist and saw that blood had gush out to gauge that she put on top of her wound earlier this morning. She was also clueless on how she gotten the cut, she didn't remember getting cut earlier nor last night.

Maybe it was when Heo-Yool almost run her over, and since he was smashing his face on the paintings, maybe one of the shard fell on her and when she collapsed, that's when she accidentally cut herself. Min-Ji just shrug it off and walk towards the infirmary.

Opening the door, she stood there shock, staring at the two on the bed. Hyun-Ho was bandaging Na-Hee's ankle, she saw bruises forming on them. She nodded at the two of them and silently made her way towards the emergency kit.

Fishing out a gauze and medical tape, she sat on the stool. Removing the tape off her bandage and saw that the cut was leaking off blood. Her brows furrowed, how can a simple shard cause her injury in the first place? Shaking her head, she bit her lower lips as she clean off her cut with a cotton that have Isopropyl Alcohol. She hisses as she slowly dab on the cut before cleaning the sides.

She sighs as she then start to cover it once again. Rolling down her sleeves, she saw Na-Hee starinf at her while Hyun-Ho was busy patching up the bandage of Na-Hee's ankle. He was taking his time so it won't easy come off and that Na-Hee would be comfortable wearing them.

Min-Ji stands up, grabbing the small medkit bag, she doesn't know why she bothers on bringing it with her but she just grab it and walk towards the same door she went in too. Slightly taking a halt a few feet away from the couple, Min-Ji eyed Hyun-Ho and he looks up at her, wondering why is she staring at him.

"Thank you.." Hyun-Ho was shock to hear her say that, he also wonders what is she thanking him for. Min-Ji cleared her throat before speaking once again. "For last night. Thank you for pulling me away." The athlete nodded in understanding, he now remembers how he pulled her frail body out of the way. Though, it is a shocker that she spoke to him, they suddenly didn't talk after something happened and Hyun-Ho is baffled as to why and what happened between the two of them.

"It's nothing." All Hyun-Ho said and Min-Ji walk away, closing the door quietly and going her merry way on who knows where. She was planning on going to the pool but when she stands meters away from it, she immediately walk away. Something in the pool give her the creeps and she doesn't want to step foot in it.

. . .

Min-Ji was about to pass the Dessert Café when she saw Yoon-Seo and the others crowding outside. She then heard Jun-Hee yelling, she peak through the windows and saw that Kyung-Jun along with his friends was ganging up on Da-Bum once again.

"Something doesn't change." She mumble, walking towards them. Watching as Jun-Hee pulled Seung-Bin away from Da-Bum and Yoon-Seo pushing the boy away, helping the poor boy stand up.

"What on Earth are you doing?" She heard one of them talk, and Hyun-Ho was eyeing Kyung-Jun. "Three on one guy?" There was disgust in Hyun-Ho's tone, and Min-Ji step inside. She made eye contact with Kyung-Jun but she broke it off and stared at Jun-Hee who was helping Da-Bum along with Yoon-Seo.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

When Da-Bum finally stood up, Kyung-Jun grab his necktie and pulled him closer. Min-Ji's brows furrowed as she step in. Pushing Kyung-Jun's hands off Da-Bum. The medkit bag fell on the ground but she didn't pay any attention to it.

"Stop it already." Pushing the taller man, and standing next to the quivering Da-Bum. Jun-Hee lazily stared at Kyung-Jun. "Come with me. I have something to say." Min-Ji thought that maybe it have to do something with the game, and about the voting, since it is almost midnight and no one had yet voted.

"Why do I have to listen to you?" Kyung-Jun cockily ask, towering over Jun-Hee. Min-Ji just roll her eyes and pushes Kyung-Jun when she saw that he was about to hurt Jun-Hee. "Just come with him, will you? Listen once." An exasperated sigh left her lips.

She was then drag by Yoon-Seo, the girl grab Min-Ji's wrist and the girl hisses as Yoon-Seo grab her injured wrist. The girl stared in worry at her friend who just nodded her head and follow the boys out. But before they could leave, Kyung-Jun suddenly threw a box of candy at them. It almost hit her but Hyun-Ho pull her to the side slightly, removing his hands on her arm, he stared at Kyung-Jun.

"You jerk." Kyung-Jun called out to Hyun-Ho. "You're not the boss of me. Got it?" Min-Ji once again sigh, she was getting annoyed already. The game is too much to handle and take in, and now, this. Hyun-Ho walk towards the table of snacks, grabbing a can of Pringles, holding the bottom tightly.

"You never get it when I say it nicely. I need to teach you a lesson." And with that, a fight broke inside of the Cafeteria. She watch as the two fight and how Hyun-Ho smash the can into Kyung-Jun's head multiple times, how he threw and easily take on the other two bullies. She back off a little when Jin-Ha was thrown at the table.

They were throwing the snacks and candies at one another, if it was viewed differently, it looks like a petty fight among children. But when Kyung-Jun threw a chair at Hyun-Ho who dodge it immediately, and how Hyun-Ho was now on top of Kyung-Jun, a hand on the man's neck, strangling him.

Kyung-Jun struggled underneath of Hyun-Ho. Min-Ji saw that he got a few cut on his face and how red his face became because of being on a chokehold.

"Let go of me. I said let go, you prick." Kyung-Jun's voice wavers as the grip on his neck tighten. "Are you going to listen? Are you doing to do as I say?" Hyun-Ho was struggling to keep his hands on Kyung-Jun at how stubborn the man can be.

"I get it, jerk." Hyun-Ho let go of Kyung-Jun and remove himself on top of him. Now walking back to the group, Kyung-Jun grab his neck and his eyes saw something that glints. Min-Ji's eyes widen when she saw what he was about to do. Before he could even strike Hyun-Ho, Min-Ji alrady hold his wrist that rose the scissors in his hand.

But instead of Kyung-Jun's hands she was holding, her left palm was scrape by the scissors as she didn't really saw what she was about to hold. Kyung-Jun eyes widen at her presence, immediately backing off and letting go of the scissor.

Min-Ji saw that it was just a scrape and isn't that deep, she could just patch it up with a bandaid but it still stings. Yoon-Seo got in between of the two of them, pushing Kyung-Jun, again and again.

"Will you stop for goodness' sake? Can I tell the other stydents what you just did?" Threatening him, she know well that Kyung-Jun doesn't want that to happen. "What do you think they'll say?" Well obviously, with his actions, they would say be is the Mafia. "Come to your senses."

"What's the point of talking to him? If we vote on you now, everyone else will vote after us. What do you say? Do you want me to press your name?" Jung-Won provokes him, flashing the screen of her phone that shows the participants of the game. Kyung-Jun was about to raise his fist at her but was push again by Yoon-Seo.

"I won't tell the other students if you back away." Yoon-Seo said, trying to bargain. "Stop it, for goodness' sake." Her eyes were glossy as she looks up at him, her hands holding his closed fist. She sigh when Kyung-Jun back off, raising his hands up.

"We're all going to gather in the Assembly Hall. You should come too." Yoon-Seo looks drained already. Hyun-Ho look back at them, eyeing them one by one. "Leave the Café door open for the others to use." The man stared at Min-Ji who didn't took a step to follow them, Hyun-Ho let her be and followed the others.

The girl crouch down to pick the medkit bag and squat down in front of Kyung-Jun. The man kick his feet in tantrum and he looks like he was about to cry out of frustration, he glared at her before his eyes soften, remembering that he almost hurt her.

Min-Ji grabs his face and look at the scratch on it. Her brows furrow as she focus on his face. Kyung-Jun doesn't have the energy to push her away or what, he let her be.

. . .

When Min-Ji arrived at the Assembly Hall, they were almost complete. Yoon-Seo eyed her palm and saw a gauge covering the scrape she got earlier in the Cafeteria. She took a sit next to Yoon-Seo, grabbing a chair and placing it next to them. Jun-Hee was standing in the middle, every eyes was focused on him.

Then their eyes followed as finally, Kyung-Jun with Seung-Bin and Jin-Ha arrived, Hyun-Ho eyed the bandage of his face and look at Min-Ji who was having an eye contact with Kyung-Jun, something inside of him churn as he stare at the unpleasant sight.

"I gathered all of you here not to decide whom we should vote for, but instead give up on voting." Min-Ji's eyes look at Jun-Hee in utter shock, she was thing right now that; 'Is he dumb?'

"Give up on voting?" Their classmates then erupt in whispers at Jun-Hee's words.

"Are you sure about that?" Min-Ji suddenly ask, standing up as she stare at Jun-Hee, she was baffled. "If we vote, one person is guaranteed to die. But if we don't, we'll all survive." Min-Ji can't see the sense into his words. How can they trust that if they don't vote, no consequences would happen?

"What if we agreed not to vote, but someone votes in secret?"

"What are you going to do then?"

Everyone then started to voice out their concerns and opinion on what Jun-Hee said, they're trying to find a loophole in his plan. "She has a point. How am I supposed to trust you?" Yoo-Joon voice out, Jun-Hee stared at him. "We should trust each other." Min-Ji almost laugh at his words.

In this game they're playing, trust is hard to earn.

"We can collect all our phones so no one can vote."

"He's right, if we collect our phones, no one can vote."

"Who's going to keep the phones?" Ji-Soo query. "The person in charge might change their mind." Yoon-Seo stared at her before pointing at the middle. "Let's keep them in the center for everyone to see." Some agree to what she said while others still don't trust this.

And one of them is Park Min-Ji.

"What is someone steals it? I'm not doing it. I'm not handing in my phone." And then one after the other, everyone argues. Some are against the ideas, some trust their President, and soke just don't know what to do to begin with.

"Oh be quiet!" The chatters died down when Kyung-Jun suddenly showed up in the center, holding a yellow drum. "The Class President is actually making sense for once." Kyung-Jun stated, staring at everyone but Min-Ji look down, contemplating about the idea. "Why won't you cooperate?"

"Hand in your phones, so no one can vote." Kyung-Jun raise his phone, waving it at them before dropping it on the drum. "How are we sure that there's no consequences?" Their eyes now stared at Min-Ji. She was biting her nail as anxiety rose. "There was no rules saying that we can't vote." Jun-Hee reasoned out, Min-Ji sighed and stared at Kyung-Jun who was looking at Hyun-Ho.

"Listen to me when I'm being nice."

And everyone hand their phones, some grumble and doesn't want to but was forced to do it. When Kyung-Jun stop in front of Min-Ji, he saw that she doesn't want to hand in her phone. Gulping as she fish her phone out of her pocket, gripping it tightly before slowly and carefully place it in the drum. Kyung-Jun stared at her phone case was a neon type, it glows under the dark.

"A minute left to vote."

The sound of the P.A once again was heard, it echoed to the every corner of the Hall. Their eyes were anxiously focused on the clock, some were already feeling nervous and want their phone back.

"Hey, Class President. Are you sure we're okay?"

"Let's just wait." But that one minute is a torture, beads of sweat rolling down on everyone's face as they watch the hand of the clock to move painfully slow. "It's not midnight yet." Min-Ji was biting her nails, her stomach felt empty, her feet tap on the ground.

"Yah!" Woo-Ram's voice suddenly exclaim, he stands up and point towards the clock. "It's past midnight, but there was no announcement!" He cheered, happiness can be heard from his voice.

"Did it work?"

"Are we okay now?"

"We did it!"

Everyone rejoice, cheering and shouting in happiness but not Min-Ji. Kyung-Jun saw how anxious she looks, standing up she stands right outside of the circle. Contemplating if she should grab her phone or not. Everyone was crying but their happiness came to a halt when the Purge sound blare once again. Their heartbeat became faster as the announcement was held.

"Participants must vote and identify the Mafia."

The phones vibrates on the drum rigt after the announcement, Min-Ji was about to step inside the circle but Jun-Hee stop her. She also saw that Mi-Na and Joo-Young was planning to get their phones back.

"What are you doing?" Hyun-Ho stop the three of them. "What else? What if we do nothing and die? Are you going to take responsibility?" Mi-Na agreed to Joo-Young, they were about to step on the circle but once again stopped.

"Wait. We don't know yet." Jun-Hee wave his hands at them. "Don't know what? The game didn't end." Min-Ji watch the interaction and step inside, Hyun-Ho was about to approach her.

"They're right. The game won't end unless we vote someone out." Min-Ji manage to utter, she was about to grab the drum but a loud crash was heard. She was startled and when she turned around, she saw a body fell. Blood gushing out.

"For breaking the rules, Lee Soo-Bin and Park Ji-Hoon will ve executed."

And with the announcement, another body fell on top of the girl. Yell and scream were heard inside, the P.A once again announced their occupation, which is Civilians.

Everyone panic, the Purge sound still blaring.

"If we don't vote, we die!" Min-Ji heard Da-Bum yell, she was stunned, staring at the bodies. She was about to grab the drum but someone push her to the side, causing her to fall on her butt. Her breath becoming short and was hard to take, her heart beat going faster in seconds as her vision blur.

Everyone was running towards the drum where it contains their phone. Min-Ji couldn't stand, she was having a panic attack and it just worsen the situation when the lights suddenly go out. And turned back on but it was all red, all she can see is Red.

Clutching her clothes, she tried to steady her breathing but with every announcement in the speaker, she can't help but to cry. Her chest heave as she breathes, her breath was short and ragged. Biting her lips as tears fall down her face, she saw Kyung-Jun in the middle, looking for something but she saw that he already has his phone, so what he be looking for?

Kyung-Jun saw how Min-Ji was push to the side, how she was obviously panicking right now. He search for her phone in the middle of the crisis, he remembered it to be a neon color and it glows in the dark. He curses as his fellow panicking classmates tried to find their phone so desperately.

After all, it's their lives on the line.

Finally, after searching. Kyung-Jun finally grasped Min-Ji's phone. He fumbled when someone bump into him but he just brush it off and walk towards her. Kneeling in front of her, Min-Ji saw Kyung-Jun in her field of vision. He was a barricade to what was happening behind him.

"Breath." Kyung-Jun calmly said to her, even though that he was panicking on the inside. "Follow me." He suck in a breath and Min-Ji copied her, he then exhale it slowly and so does the girl. He repeated his action until he notice that her breathing was getting steady.

Kyung-Jun grab her hands and place her phone on top of her palm, he then grab her face, making her look at him when he saw that her eyes were roaming around. It might cause her another panic attack because of their surroundings.

"Vote."

"B-but who should I.. vote for?" Min-Ji stuttered out, fumbling on her phone as she doesn't know who can she vote. "Vote for me." Her eyes widen at his words, but Kyung-Jun repeated his words.

But she knows, if she voted for him now, then everyone would think to vote for him. Min-Ji shook her head, they might mistake it for accusation when Min-Ji decided to vote him. They would think that he was a Mafia and would start to vote for him.

And then, another announcement was heard.

"Kim So-Mi voted for Baek Eun-Ha."

♡︎༄,'; ALSEPHINA'S NOTE:
AGORA HILLS! Episode 3 is done! Soz genuine question. Should I keep Jang Hyun-Ho alive? Or not? I'll update later as I promised to update chapter 2 to chapter 5 today. So I hope you make you mind, because I'll rush it.

Comment down your thoughts about this chapter! Mwa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 427 5
๐—ง๐—”๐—š, ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง โธป โ ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ...... โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ youth ๐–ผ...
12.3K 537 12
Could he really only have a soft for her? As Kyung-Jun and Yu-Ri's love for each other intensifies, fate takes an unexpected turn when their school f...
11K 463 14
HIATUS. _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โ›๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“. ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š.โœ _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ ...
8.5K 420 9
"Why do you want to talk to me?" "I love listening to you," "You're weird. No one listens to me because they say I spit Venom." "Yeah.. sweet venom."...