๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ

By Numbellina

Onika's the perfect wife. Loving, caring, charismatic, affectionate, respectful, thoughtful everything you co... More

One
Three
Four

Two

308 25 38
By Numbellina

Omniscient

Onika walked into the prosperous nightclub with only one thing on her mind. She didn't give a shit about the little event they were having tonight, she just had to see Honey again. The girl wouldn't leave her mind and she had never been so infatuated with a woman.

Onika's eyes scoped around the building looking for her target but she didn't see her. Assuming she was preparing for whatever specialities they were providing, she just decided to take a seat. She found a secluded area that was far enough from the crowd yet close enough to the stage.

If she wasn't going to be able to see Honey until she was finished, then she at least wanted a decent view of what she was going to do tonight, Since Onika didn't have the chance to watch Honey in action, she was rather eager.

If it was anything like the private dance she had gotten the night before, then she was more than happy to watch the beautiful woman work.

Almost as soon as Nicki sat down, Ciara's "Body Party" started to play through the loud speakers. One by one, each of the women featured in the "Top Ten" ad emerged from different parts of the club.

Each with a different colored strobe light shining on them. Onika assumed each color somewhat represented the dancer as when her eyes finally found Honey, she was showered in a golden light.

The bright luminescence complemented every aspect of her human figure. It was as if she was almost glowing. Onika was completely mesmerized for the second time in a row.

She locked her view in on the woman and watched her every move, ever so slightly. She analyzed the woman from every step she took to how her hips swayed when she walked or how effortlessly her hair flowed as she made her way to her final destination.

The blonde-haired woman was wearing another gold set, that must be her thing. Onika thought it looked absolutely stunning on the woman.

Onika's eyes finally left her prey's body when she heard loud whooping and hollering coming from around her. She hadn't even noticed that the strobe lights were no longer on the women. What she did notice was that all of the women had chosen someone from the crowd to bring on stage with them.

Her brows rose in surprise as well as interest.

Nicki secretly hoped that Honey's eyes would catch her's so that she could be brought up on that stage. She quickly scanned around the club again, trying to refocus her attention. "Hi, Nicki" She heard that almost angelic voice again, she had almost become giddy at the mere sound of it.

She appeared on the side of Onika, similar to the first time the two had met. "I was hoping I'd see you in here tonight." She smirked, "Oh yeah? So does that mean you missed me mama?" Onika asked, licking her lips and slightly cocking her head to the side.

The blonde lightly bit her lip before she responded, "Maybe, if you come with me you might be able to find out just how much I missed you." Onika thought about it, she let the idea bounce around in her mind for a long time. But, she couldn't risk being seen that much, but she did want to have the "Honey Experience" once again tonight.

"Nah baby, I want you to myself. I wanna be somewhere where I can put my hands on that beautiful body." Onika let her eyes linger on every inch of the girl's curvy frame, taking every bit of it in.

"You think you can save me a dance tonight?" Onika asked, almost hopeful that she would say yes.

The beauty smiled brightly, "Of course I can baby," She bent over and spoke in Nicki's ear, "I'll make sure I come and get you as soon as I'm done okay?" She realized last night that Honey was a bit of a tease, but Onika was just as good at the game.

She grabbed her face and brought the girl close to hers, watching her eyes bounce from her lips to her dark brown pools, "I can't wait." Onika smiled and let the golden beauty's face go.

Honey looked her up and down before walking away to find someone else to accompany her in the "Top Ten" performance. Though initially Onika was intrigued at the idea of watching Honey perform, she didn't want to watch her grind all on someone else.

Nicki felt a strange feeling of jealousy and possessiveness over the blonde. This was extremely strange for Onika, she had never felt protective over any of the women she'd entertained in the past. But, she didn't want anyone else to have Honey's attention except her.

During the entire performance, Onika found ways to keep herself temporarily occupied. Playing games on her phone, catching up on the latest mess, online shopping, anything that could and would distract her from watching the show in front of her.

Eventually, finally, the show was over and the girls as well as their guests left the stage. Onika only awaited Honey's arrival to her secluded section. After a while, she saw the stunning woman making her way over to her.

She had changed her set but she was still wearing gold.

"Are you ready for me Nicki?" Onika folded in her lips, letting her deep dimples show. Everything this woman said made her mind go to irresponsible places and she loved it. Honey reached out her hand for the dark-haired beauty and she gladly took it.

Again, Onika found herself watching the blonde's ass bounce as she walked. She had to refrain herself from touching the woman in the eyes of everyone who might've been watching. After what seemed like forever, they made it to a Show Room.

Once Nicki sat down, she stopped Honey from straddling her lap. She wanted to admire the heavenly anatomy that was in front of her. "You're just...perfect. I wanna feel every single piece of you."

So badly the honey-haired woman wanted to squirm at the beauty's words, but she wouldn't allow herself to. "You're so beautiful mama" Onika's hands reached up until they came in contact with the soft skin, caressing it.

Slyly, in one swift motion, Nicki pulled the blonde closer before sliding her hands down to rest on her ass. She used both hands, one on each cheek to squeeze it, softly groaning at the feel. Honey loved the way Nicki's hands felt on her, they felt so good.

Out of nowhere, Honey grabbed Onika's hands, intertwining them and raising them above her head. She was close enough to straddle the gorgeous woman without much effort, so she did. With their hands still above her head, Honey started grinding in Nicki's lap.

Onika threw her head back in pleasure, she felt her member start to rise. It clearly didn't take much from this woman. "Look at me baby." She heard that sweet southern tone speak and she followed her instruction. She stared into her eyes, getting even more turned on, Honey's eyes were low and it made her look even sexier.

Nicki bit her lip as she looked at the woman. Slowly, Honey loosened her grip on the beautiful somewhat-stranger's hands, letting their hands fall. She rested her hands on Onika's shoulders and continued to move against her body.

After a few moments of the sexy motion, she stood up and sat on Nicki's lap. Similar to last night, but this time she didn't bend over. She rested the back of her head on Onika's shoulder and continuously brushed her plump ass against Onika's member.

She didn't know what compelled her to do so, but Nicki moved her hands to Honey's pretty breasts. She massaged them in her hands, earning a gasp and a low, soft moan from the hazel-eyed woman.

That only sparked encouragement in Onika.

"You missed me Honey? I know missed you, I had to see you again." She said in the girl's ear, "I couldn't get you out my mind." The blonde only softly moaned in response, feeling herself getting wetter by the second. Onika's hands slid down and caressed Honey's mid section, bringing her body closer.

"Tell me you missed me mama." The golden woman definitely did miss the gorgeous woman she'd met last night. Just like Onika, Honey's thoughts were always invaded with images of the woman and she'd hoped that she'd see her again soon.

"I missed you too baby," Honey got up from Onika's tight embrace and turned around to face her. She slowly dropped down to her knees in front the woman and started moving her hands along her thighs. Teasing her, getting closer and closer to her "area" but never actually touching it.

"I missed the way you touched me and I really missed your voice." The dancer moved closer to Onika, continuing to tease her and unfortunately for Nicki, it was working. She wanted so bad for Honey to just brush against the place she wanted her most.

"You like my voice baby?" Nicki grabbed the woman's face for the second time tonight,"Does she like my voice too?" Onika asked with a sly smirk on her face. Honey tucked in her lips as her low eyes looked at the brown-eyed woman's lips.

"She might, keep talking and maybe you'll find out."

Onika only lightly laughed before she pulled the beautiful woman's face closer to hers. Just close enough for their lips to connect, she stopped before they could. "You still don't mix business with pleasure?" The blonde just ignored the dark-haired woman's question and closed the gap between them.

Honey let their lips connect, throwing all of her rules out of the window. For some strange reason, she felt as though her rules didn't apply to Nicki. Their lips moved in sync with each others and the kiss only turned Onika on even more.

She'd been wanting to do this since last night. She slowly ran her tongue across Honey's bottom lip, asking for entrance. She was allowed entry and immediately dominated the dancer's mouth. Swiftly, she moved her grip from the gorgeous girl's face to her neck, eliciting another moan from her.

Onika made a mental note, she likes to be choked..freaky fine ass. The two continued to kiss for what felt like several minutes until they finally broke away from each other. Nicki felt that they only separated for the need for some air, otherwise they would've continued.

"I guess that's a no huh mama?" She said chuckling lowly. Honey joined her, letting out an infectious giggle before answering. "No, I still don't mix business with pleasure,"

She got up from in front of Nicki and went to one of the side tables that was in the room. She grabbed a pen, "But, when you leave here, you ain't a customer." Onika smiled, already knowing where this was going, so she pulled out her phone.

She unlocked it and immediately went to her dial pad and handed the phone to her so that Honey could enter her number. She gladly took it and proceeded to save her number under the name "Honey B 🍯". The beautiful blonde handed the phone back to Nicki and she put it in her purse.

"Since this is my last night as a customer." Onika reached into her purse and handed Honey a larger stack of cash than she did the last time. She didn't even count it she just knew it was a lot more than what she gave her last night.

The blonde's eyes widened slightly, the stack of money had to be more than 100 thousand dollars. "One more thing before I go beautiful, give me one more kiss." Honey smirked before she leaned down to peck the rich woman's lips, but that wasn't enough for Onika.

She pulled her back into her lap by her hips so that she was straddling her once again, Nicki wanted Honey to feel how hard she made her. She made sure her protruding bulge brushed against the gold covered area. The blonde involuntarily moaned at the unexpected feeling.

Nicki only smirked and moved her hands to palm the insanely attractive woman's ass and made their lips connect for a third time tonight. Again the two made out with each other for several minutes before they pulled away. "You're so fucking sexy" She smacked her juicy ass before allowing Honey to get up.

Not long after, Onika rose from her seat and gathered her things together. She watched Honey get ready to leave but she couldn't let the girl leave yet, she liked what her presence did to her."Wait come here baby, then you can leave I promise."

The girl giggled and swiftly walked back to her.

"Can I get a hug mama?" The woman giggled again at the ask for such a simple and innocent gesture. She nodded and let the extremely beautiful woman give her a nice hug. Nicki wrapped her arms around the thick woman's hips,"I can't wait to fuck the shit outta you and have you screaming my name."

Onika whispered into Honey's ear leaving the woman shocked but tantalized nonetheless.

With that, she finally let the woman leave the room and go on about her business. Making sure she was completely together, she walked out of the room not long after Honey did and made her way to her car.

Once Onika made it to her home, she made her way inside as if it was a friday night, quiet and careful. She quietly opened her front door and tip-toed in and she slowly closed and locked the door behind her. Going out on saturday nights was not her norm, but she still made sure to do things a smart way.

She just treated this night as she would treat any friday night. She made sure she was done in a timely manner and she made sure to be quiet and sly enough so that she wouldn't wake her wife.

She didn't want to get in the bed beside Zaire with the smell of another woman on her, so she took a nice long shower and changed her clothes. Before she went upstairs to her wife, she decided to check the time to see that it was only 1:30 in the morning.

Before she went to bed, she decided to send a text to Honey and tell her good night.

O: Good night beautiful, I'll tty in the morning 😘

Onika made her way to her bedroom and slowly got in bed behind her wife. "Mmmm, Nika? Is that you baby?" Zaire shuffled in her sleep feeling the bed shift beside her. "Yes it's me baby, I stayed up a little late watching tv, I'm sorry," She kissed her temple.

"Go back to sleep mama." Her wife nodded, falling asleep within minutes.

Sundays in the house were systematic in a sense. Onika would spend the day running errands and cleaning up the house while Zaire relaxed in their room for a majority if not all of the day.

During the week Zaire made sure everything in the house was good. Of course their maid did a fine job cleaning their house through the week, but Zaire would take care of any extra duties that needed to be done after they got home from work.

Though the women owned a multi-million dollar company, they still went to the office daily, making sure their corporation ran like a well oiled machine.

Nika woke up and made sure not to startle her wife. Every sunday morning she would make Zaire breakfast in bed before she left for the day. Nicki waltzed down the stairs and started getting everything ready. She decided she'd make french toast with scrambled eggs and bacon.

Before she turned on the oven, she heard her phone ding, indicating she got a text message. She looked to see that it was a text back from Honey and smiled.

Honey B 🍯: Good morning 🥰 I hope you slept good pretty girl

She continued to text the girl a bit before she went ahead and made her wife's breakfast. Once she was done, she put the food on a platter and took it up to her wife. She was still sleeping so Onika set the platter on her bedside table and laid a kiss on her forehead before leaving for the day.

She had gotten ready and was on her way out of the door within an hour or two. Her first stop was the gas station to make sure the car had a full tank, a couple grocery stores then finally, a spot to get some food for dinner.

While she was in one of the grocery stores to pick up some of Lady's favorite snacks, Nicki noticed a couple of cute kids running around playing with each other. They must be brother and sister.

Onika watched the two kids play with a smile on her face, enjoying the sight. "Amir?! Amaya?! Oh! there y'all are," A soft, feminine voice called out for the children. "I been looking all over this store for y'all little bad butts. Come on, we're almost done and if y'all can be good, y'all can both get some candy."

The two kids looked at each other with their arms crossed as if they were thinking about the deal. This was comical to Onika as these children looked to be no older than ten.

"What kinda candy? We don't do that cheap stuff if we're making big deals mommy." The boy said in a quizzical tone, "Hmm, that depends. If y'all are really good then y'all have whatever candy y'all see up there, BUT if y'all aren't on your best behavior y'all getting the cheap stuff."

Nicki listened to the entire interaction with a grin on her face, she loved the relationship the mother had with her children. She was gentle and friendly but she still had authority so her children were liable to listen.

"You got a deal, but you better make this trip snappy, me and Sasha have places to be miss missy." The woman's daughter said, holding her "Sasha" BRATZ doll, in a clear joking tone, she reminded Onika of herself when she was younger.

"Okay, okay," The mother said laughing, "We're almost done I promise just a couple more things and we're outta here." Nicki watched as the family of three walked away to a different section of the store.

Onika always wanted children, at least two. From a very young age she always saw herself being a great mother to her children, but she never got the chance. When they were in high school, Zaire found out that she was infertile, it wasn't absolutely impossible for her to have children but it was extremely rare.

Not long after Onika and her wife got married, they tried for years but they never got lucky. Every time they took a test Onika hoped that it'd come back positive. She always thought that maybe if they had a child, it would convince her to stop her friday night regimen.

After a while, the couple just decided to stop trying and though it made Onika sad, she knew that it was what they had to do. Every negative test was only making her wife more depressed and Nicki would rather be sad than her wife so she sucked it up.

But even still, she wished she could have the little boy and girl she always wanted.

By the time Onika was done with all of her errands, it was almost nighttime. While she had been home cleaning, she and Honey were texting back and forth. The women had been texting throughout the whole day, enjoying each other's personalities.

Somehow the two ended up talking about the last two nights.

Honey B 🍯:  You must like when I dance for you
O: Hell yeah u be making me hard asf mama 😩
Honey B: what u mean "hard" lol 🫣?
O: Girl don't play wit me u kno you felt that big ass bulge on yo pussy 🤨
Honey B 🍯: 😨 well damn u ain't have to call me out

Onika giggled.

Honey B 🍯: I mean yeah I did feel a lil sum poking me 🤭 I just thought you mighta been wearing a strap or something
O: A "lil sum"...yeah ight keep playing imma show yo ass little.
Honey B 🍯: Show me then 👀

Nicki looked around, making sure her wife was still upstairs. Just in case, she went in one of the bathrooms downstairs and locked it. Luckily, the dark-haired woman was wearing a simple sweat suit so her bottoms weren't hard to take off.

Onika looked at herself in the mirror, she looked good. It was nothing fancy just a matching Nike gray sweatsuit with clean white air force ones. She had on a few diamond tennis chains to complement her neck, diamond stud earrings and a couple of diamond rings, including her wedding rings, on her fingers.

Her long, black hair was up in a messy bun and she had on very light makeup to top everything off. Before she started snapping pictures, she made sure to take her wedding rings off. She had just gotten the blonde beauty hooked, she couldn't lose her already.

She took a few photos of herself before she took a photo of her private area.

O: Attatchment: 3 images

She saw that almost immediately the pretty blonde girl read the message and hearted the pictures of Onika. She didn't heart the "special" picture though and that intrigued her.

Honey B 🍯: u look rllyyy good 🫠
Honey B 🍯: but ain't no way that monster is yours

Nicki hearted the first message and laughed at the other. To put it simply, Onika would like to think she was blessed with a nice size. If she was gonna be born with the opposite body part, at least let it be a decent one.

O: fuck around and yo fine ass gon find out

"This girl don't even know man"

𝓍𝑜 𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.1K 28
How can I want this woman? I hate her. But I've never craved anyone more. Started: May 4th, 2020 Finished: March 28th, 2021
76.2K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
65.9K 3.7K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
78.3K 5.3K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncรฉ's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.