personal slave

By Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... More

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
Announcement๐Ÿ“ข
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
๐Ÿ™ƒ
49
50.
51
52.
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคง
53.
54.
55.
56.

16.

15.3K 643 33
By Girlfan7p

.
.
.
The next day rolled out very quickly... And for the first time in those weeks taehyung is excited. He quickly got ready and have his breakfast. He pays a visit to his hyung. Talking with his sleeping figure. He wish everyday for his hyung's safety. He wanted to see his old cheerful hyung who loves to annoy him very much.

"Get well soon hyung... Your tae is waiting for you..... " With a last peck on his forehead the omega left the room.

He sneakily reached the alpha's room and opened the secret door once again.

After reaching the garden he looked at the surrounding only to find Jimin or snow but to his dismay they were not there. After finding for ten minutes he couldn't even find Jimin's place. He pouted in disappointment.

Then a sudden idea cross his mind and that is exploring the beautiful place. So he did that.

There are many beautiful trees which have many ripped fruits.. Taehyung's eyes shined in excitement.

"They are looking so tasty... Should I pick one... " He hesitated a bit but finally picked one. He moaned at the sweet taste.

"Wow.... It's so sweet and juicy... " After collecting some more fruit in his hand he keeps on walking in awe,closely exploring the surroundings... The beauty is captivating his senses.

Suddenly his endless walking come to a hault when he witnessed a magnificent building looking all to beautiful from outside.

"Who lives here...? " He curiously asked to himself.

"Should I go there? "

"What if jimin was here...? " He smiled to himself and decided to go there. The curious soul in him compelled him to took some step towards the abandoned building. When he reached in front of the gate he found that the door was not locked so he easily entered the place.

He gasped seeing the interior.

"It's so beautiful... " He left out a gasp in surprise.

"I wonder.. Whose place is this...? " He mumbled to himself.

Without his knowing his legs takes him towards the stairs... He started to take slow steps... After walking a little far he came in front of a room. He pushed the door a little and found that it is not locked just like the main gate.

After entering the room he coughs a little because of the dust and spider web.

The room bore the scars of time, its cracked wallpaper peeling away like memories fading. Faded, threadbare curtains whispered stories of sunlit days long past, while creaky floorboards groaned under the weight of countless footsteps. Dust danced in the dim light filtering through the tattered blinds, settling on forgotten furniture with a melancholic grace. The air held a musty scent, a symphony of age and neglect lingering in every corner. Time had etched its narrative onto the worn walls, and the room stood as a silent witness to the passage of years.

But among those things taehyung's eyes travelled to a certain thing which made him a little curious... And that was a piano.. An old piano.

Taehyung slowly approaches the instrument and the moment he streched his hand to touch it a certain voice startled him, refrain him to touch the instrument.

"Taehyung!... What are you doing here, come out quickly..... " Said jimin who was standing behind him with a pissed off expression.

"But hyung... "

"No.. Buts... Come with me quickly... If anyone sees you here..  You are done.. " With that jungkook dragged him out of the mansion.

After they went a little far jimin finally released his hand and took a breathe of relief... He suddenly snapped at taehyung

"What are you doing there?... "

"I was just curious, I was exploring the place then I found the mansion. .. " Taehyung said with his little voice a little bit frightened because of jimin's deadly stare.

Jimin's expression softens seeing the little omega.. "Oh.taehyung..... It's ok... But let me warn you... Never go to that place, and don't ever talk about it to anyone.  Ok... Specifically in front of prince jungkook... " Jimin uttered with a little dread in his voice.

"Why? " Taehyung asked innocently.

"Because I am saying it... Ok... "

"If jungkook ever come to know about this he won't spare you.... So don't even think about the place anymore... Ok.. "

Taehyung nodded but there is a storm of question in his head and most importantly what is piano doing there. But for now he decided to not to ask jimin he might get angry.

"Come... Snow is waiting for you... "

Taehyung's face brightened hearing snow's name..  "Where are we going? "

Jimin smiled.. "My home.... Come.. Follow me... "

Taehyung nodded eagerly. Jimin chuckled and ruffled his fluffy hair muttering a small.. 'Cute' making taehyung blush.

After a twenty minute troll they finally reached jimin's place which is utterly beauty just like him.

Taking a whiff of smell from the beautiful flowers they made their way to jimin's home which is not big yet not so small just beautiful and cozy. A comfortable atmosphere was surrounded throughout the room.

"You live here hyung... It's very beautiful.... "

Jimin chuckled.. "Thanks.. I guess.. "

"Sit here, do you want some to eat... "

"No.. No... I am fine... " Taehyung flashes a boxy smile.

"Oh.. I remember something... Wait a minute... " With that jimin stromed out somewhere leaving a confused taehyung.

"Here... Have this... I grew them in my garden.... The taste is also good... "

Taehyung's eyes spirkled.... "Wow... It's so red.... "

Jimin chuckled at the baby omega and put those in his hand. Without westing any further second he started to munch those fruits and moaned at it's taste.

"It's very sweet.. "

"I know right? " Suddenly a puppy came running to taehyung and started wiggling his tail.

Taehyung grinned at him and put him on his lap who barked in joy, feeling happy at the omega's warmth.

And like that they started to spend time everyday... Taehyung was happy.... It's been seven days they are meeting with each other. Jimin told him many stories, his knowledge of medicine and many more. But there is always many questions about the Abandoned mansion in taehyung's head, he can't forgot.... But jimin warned him not to go there so he didn't dare to go to the mansion again.

🐰🐯🐻‍❄️👻👽👽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 78.9K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
2.1M 97.5K 53
Jungkook is a rare true blood alpha, the most possessive of his kind. Taehyung is a rare male omega who struggles to protect himself from other alpha...
133K 4.6K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...