IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012

013

1.4K 55 23
By w0ckstarr

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"hello everyone do any of you mind being recorded for my youtube channel?" desiree smiled setting up her camera in the corner of the room. she felt like right now was a perfect time to get some content in.

the room filled with head shakes and no's. it wasn't really a big deal to anyone so they didn't really care to be including in what would probably be 2 minutes of a youtube video. she smiled then pressed record on her camera. some of this was for youtube but the rest was for her own personal hold. she would be happy to enjoy these moments once again.

"okay so today we will be continuing where you guys left off. i'll be catching up to you all since I wasn't in attendance to your previous class." desiree said as everyone started up their turn tables. they where finishing up vases today. they had the opportunity to make a flower vase or a urn. they could keep either of their creatoions or sell them too the craft store for it to be donated.

desiree wanted to make a flower vase for herself. she enjoyed flowers so much and felt like she needed one. even though she had like three.

the class began, it was way more chill than desiree thought it would be. since pottery was self paced and everyone had a handle on what they needed to do she was practically just there for any guidance they might need.

"excuse me." a young man said catching desiree's attention. she nodded her head in that direction for stopping what she was doing to help him. "hey." she smiled rubbing her hands lightly against her apron.

"hey I just got my urn out of the kiln, I was wondering if I could ship this someplace. i'm leaving for a flight in a hour and won't be coming back until next year." he invoiced. desiree bit her lip thinking about it for a bit. jasmine never instructed her on what to do if a question like this was asked so she would just wing it.

"sure ill drop it off to the post office for you, just write down the address and a few bucks for stamps and i'll get it there by the end of the week." she said, he nodded. he went to package the urn himself at another station while she made her way back to her seat at the front of the class.

she started on her vase again, this time losing herself in thought. waking up yesterday in nylons arms felt amazing. plus she got some really good sleep. she felt so safe under him like there was nothing in the world that could hurt her. she was so warm and cozy too.

"thank you again." the guy smiled placing the box and cash on the table next to desiree, she smiled. "your welcome." he waved then left out.

she glanced down at the box looking at the address, 345 Old Paramount CRT. "sounds like a nice neighborhood." she smiled then went back to what she was doing.

after the class was complete desiree cleaned up everything. she didn't want to host another one today because she had plans to take herself out on a date. she was wanting some texas roadhouse so why not go get some. she also invited sonjae since kenori was unavailable today. she was booked up lately.

"how was your first class." jasmine smiled rubbing her hands with a damp wash cloth. her hair was pinned into a messy bun as she continued fourth.

"I actually enjoyed my day, if I didn't have dinner plans I would host another one." she said placing some broken pottery into the reusable pottery container.

"ughh i'm so happy you enjoyed your time." jasmine smiled. she was nervous at first since she wasn't sure if desire was lying about knowing anything about pottery like sameer did. in the beginning of their relationship sameer wanted to get close to jasmine so he lied about knowing how to do pottery to spend time with her. she quickly realized he was a beginner after she had him teach a class and the class ended up teaching him.

"yess put me on the schedule anytimeee. well not when my man in town you know how he get," desiree teased. this morning while she attempting to get ready ny didn't want her to leave at all. he attempted to hide her phone, airpods, wallet, everything but she always found it. then he caught an attitude with her because she had to leave. he was still mad cause when she called on her break he just sat on the phone mugging her.

"well my class waiting i'll see you tonight love," she smiled before leaving. desiree grabbed her things along with the box and money and made her way out. she was going to head home to freshan up before going out to eat.

𖨆♡𖨆

"mhm these shit so good." sonjae smiled eating some bread. desiree nodded smothering hers in the cinnamon butter. she literally could eat texas roadhouse all the time.

"so how the club work going? night life treating you right?" desiree said glancing up at sonjae, her cheeks turned red instantly. "well." she smiled pulling apart her bread.

"there's this man, named omari and lately I haven't been in the club much because he doesn't like me going." she smiled looking at desiree who lifted an eyebrow intrigued.

just last week she fucked pea, now she was shacked up with another guy? mamas moved quick. desiree was her for itttt hot girl summer.

"oh? can I hear more about this omari." she smiled responding to a message from nylon, his little brother was getting here tonight by plane and he needed her help with dinner. he just needed her to pick up the food he ordered from olive garden and she was happy to do so.

"girl he is tall, darkskin, covered in tattoo, FINE AS FUCK. fade. and bitch he always smells so good. I met him when I went to the club not my strip club but just a club with my cousins and oh my gosh he been on me since that night." she smiled taking a sip of her raspberry lemonade.

"awee i'm so happy for you," desiree smiled just as their food came out.

"girlaaa im scared though he looks like he want something serious with me an ion know if I can give that to him. im the girl that guys always look at for a good time not a long time you know." she said pulling her grilled shrimp off the stick.

"woah girly don't look down on yourself and don't let past experience hold you back from taking him serious if that's what you would like. if you think that maybe he is open to something serious you both can put in the work to look at it." she softly said cutting into her steak.

she didn't know much about sonjae's past simply because she never like to talk about it. it was always one word answers or no answer at all when the topic of why she acts the way she does comes up.

"yeah I know but still relationships and me? never where a good mix something bad always ends up happening." she rolled her eyes mixing her food together.

desiree just shook her head, her very first relationship was a cute one, and she had many regrets about it. her first love was a very kind person. with a gentle soul. someone who was nice and warming, someone who always had her back. someone who never would do anything to harm her. she missed that person dearly.

she was happy she regained all of her memories. even if a lot of them where painful and a lot where full with hatred she felt it in her heart that their was only one way to heal from them.

"anywho enough about that how are you and ny doing, you seem like your in a good mood I know yall was together." she teased before eating her food.

desiree smiled shyly, nothing really we just laid up together last night. he was so insistent on spending today together but I had work. he loves him some me." she smiled softly.

"yall two are so cute I swear." sonjae smiled looking at her friend. "hey can you promise me something?" desiree said placing down her fork and knife to grab her drink, sonjae lifted an eyebrow looking up her.

"what?" she said sensing this was serious. "that though anything we gon stay friends?" she pouted. sonjae smiled big nodding her head, "of course you my best bitch." she smiled holding out her pinky. desiree smiled as thier fingers interlocked. "forever" they both smiled.

they began eating again talking about any and everything. it didn't feel the same without kenori in presence but it was okay.

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"man fuck this shit." nyseir huffed throwing the black metal bar onto the carpet. he was done trying to put together ny complicated ass bed. his room had all the basics but ny wanted to sleep in this oversized ass bed for fucking what.

"chill lil bro." vinny said pushing the metal rod he threw off his leg. it didn't hurt but damn watch what you doing.

"my fault im just not about to keep doing this shit ion give a fuck if he mounting all the tvs he better fix the bed his damn self." ny grunted before walking off. he was also irritated with desiree, he's never met her before but she said she was coming with the food 20 minutes ago and she still hasn't gotten it yet. he was stalking her location from ny phone and she had yet to make her way over.

"nysier calm yo pale slim jim ass down." pea said sliding him some of his food that he picked on the way here. nyseir smiled walking up the to plate of oxtail and rice.

"life saver." he said grabbing a plastic fork and began eating. pea shook his head looking over at ny who was assembling his fourth tv of the day. pea was just here, he didn't wanna be in his house alone so he came here not to help but just because.

plus he refused to help any of these niggas with their place when he moved in all by himself because everyone was so busy when it came to him. besides sonjae she did bring him something to eat which he appreciated.

he thought after they fucked shit woulda been awkward but it wasn't and he was thankful. he didn't regret doing what he did but he would have if shit made everything wierd. they both understood that it was just a quick fuck and meant nothing. he didn't even tell the guys about it that's how small it was to him.

"he ain't no fucking life saver he a waste of space. mufucka been here three hours all he has done is talk shit and use my wifi." ny huffed throwing a screw driver at his head. pea rolled his eyes easily, "oh allat bitchin I actually have done something you asked me to turn on the light for you and I did." he corrected, ny rolled his eyes and threw the drill at him this time.

"stop allat shit for you hit me." nyseir said taking a sip of water, pea glanced down to his food seeing damn near everything was gone, "ine tell you pea brained ass to eat that much." he said snatching the food away.

"nigga please look at your fucking name. it's pea because you got a round head stupid ass nigga got a fucking rock for brains talm bout me." he rolled his eyes just as the front door went off.

"yes girl an i'm talking about hella wings im not passing up on that." desiree said walking into the home with lots of food bags. she placed them on the counter as nysier mugged her.

"finally wanna show yo ass after 30 minutes. food prolly cold as hell." he mugged her. "oh nyseir puhlease I got extra food on the way because this food truck was about to close and they gave me all the wings they didn't sell today so I paid them for everything." she said opening the bag opened showacing all the wings she bought.

"mmcht I guess i'll forgive you." he said taking a box of sweet heat and lemon pepper mix for himself. desiree laughed watching him walk away, she walked around the counter to give pea a hug, he looked up at her with a solemn look, "how you feeling about everything?" he sighed looking up at her.

"man you know i'm chillin just tired that's all." she said he hugged her again this time tighter, "I got you through everything you know i'm always here." he smiled pressing a kiss to her forehead. she smiled hearing those words this conversation so much more to them than met the eye.

"ight yall be pissing me off sometimes let her go." ny said pulling desiree into his arms she laughed hugging him, "hii my ny buggg." she smiled looking up at him, he kissed her lips softly.

"ugh i'm going home." he said taking a box of wings, he was disgusted he hated when desiree and ny would get all mushy infront of him. it just felt so wrong in his eyes.

"bye." ny laughed taking a seat on the barstool, "how was your day ma." he said looking between the boxes seeing which on he wanted to take for himself.

"it was fine just had to work then went out to eat with sonjae." she said rubbing his cheek softly, you sleeping hea tonight?" he said kissing all over her face, he pulled her into his clutches rubbing her booty.

"unt unt im going to a sleepover that desiree invited me too." she said making him pout. "ughhh im finally living in yo city and you wan hang with them instead of meee." he said making her laugh.

"oh boy puleaseee." she laughed hugging him, "i'll see you lata boo." she smiled looking up at him. he nodded kissing her softly three times. "be safe and lemme know when you get to where you going." he said kissing her again.

she smiled big taking in all the affection.

𖨆♡𖨆

"mannn INE TRYNA SOUND COCKY BUT WHO FUCKING WITH MEE." nicki twerked throwing it back on moani who slapped her butt laughing.

"make a kissy face." janari said holding up her camera horizontally to sonjae and desiree. they both made kissy faces as she held the camera up.

"oh my goshhhh." destiny said photobombing, "we so pretty." sonjae said once the picture was taken.

"no literally men are lucky to breathe the same air as us." janari smiled posting the picture to her close friends.

"yall I need a girl chat." nicki sighed once she calmed down. she shook her cubed life from spinxs as all the girls gathered. she had been feeling a little down lately that why she invited everyone out and she felt like she should get what cause her to invite them over off her chest so she could enjoy her night.

"what up?" missy yawned taking a sip of her taylor port. she was the only one drinking the bottle because nobody else wanted it. she was the only one who enjoyed sipping on taylor port everyone else claimed it didn't do much for them.

real talk yall taylor port don't get me fucked up.. idk that shit is weak. I wanna get drunk QUICK and wine and gone do it for me 😂.

the other girls nodded with what missy said insinuating for her to start yapping. "so basically i'm messing around with this guy on the low. cool I like that we lowkey and nobody know we go together but sometimes I feel like he be playing in my face and ion know

"how?" destiny said pulling at the back of her bonnet.

"so basically when we chillin his phone would go off and he wouldn't answer it, he would literally power his phone off and only give me his attention, then when we gon on secluded dates he will make three times the effort to not be seen with me. like I understand we lowkey but damn am I ugly yall?" she laughed.

"I know it may not seem like much but the phone thing is really making me antsy. i'm toxic I can admit that but this nigga im fucking with he don't play that shit he won't pay me no mind if I start allat yappin." she rolled her eyes.

"I think you should ask him where you stand in his life before thinking about doing anything extreme. y'all may have an understanding of how yall want to keep things private but not a understanding about how the other person feels." desiree said.

"yeah trust if you want to rock out and go crazy over something he deems small then you might lose him just because in his mind you did to much. he could see the phone thing as people being annoying and he's brushing them off to spend time with you but don't rule out other bitches entirely." destiny said.

"but are yall dating fareal? is he entitled to only be fucking with you?" moani said lifting an eyebrow.

"yeah this is 2023 nobody owes anybody loyalty in this day in age only a certain group of people stick to one person these days." sonjae said.

nicki shrugged, she had her hoes on the side but she wasn't with them like how she was with her lil yeah. she may be talking to other niggas but she never linked or dared to let anyone touch her besides him. in her mind it's a big respect thing.

she was done talking about the situation they where just making her overthink about it more rather than calm down her thinking. she was just going to be chill and enjoy the time she had with him rather than chase him away.

"it don't matter desiree and you said sum about making a video? let's do it before we all get to wasted." she said quickly changing the subject. she knew the girls couldn't stay on one thing for long.

"no not yet wairing on kenori to show. she said she would be late since her last client flew her out. her plane landed an hr ago so she should almost be here." desiree said sipping on her spiked cranberry juice.

"i'm so jealous of her. she really got flown out to do some lashesss like that's insane she's so blessed." missy said flipping through people snapchat stories.

"Im mad cause why my babymuva didn't invite me?" sonjae rolled her eyes playfully just as there was a knock on the door.

nicki got up to answer us and low and behold it was kenori with chandelier right behind her, "he just dropping me off I know it's girls night." kenori cheesed walking in. of course all the girls excitedly greeted her.

chandelier gave nicki and head nod before walking away, she smiled then closed and locked the door reutrinf to the girls. "ughh yall where the shots at ive literally been working all day." kenori rolled her eyes as they all migrated back to the living room. desiree began setting up her camera to record. she really only wanted to have this video so she would always remember the times she spent with these girls.

"is it recording babes?" sonjae said playing with her hair. desiree nodded backing away from the camera. she sat in the middle while the other girls where spread around but still in frame.

"wait what are we playing again?" janari asked looking around.

"we don't even know yet I think this was just supposed to be us vibin." nicki said taking a shot.

"yeah I never thought of what we should do I just know we should record something. I wanted all us in one clip together a group of girls who are actually friends with no animosity towards each other." desiree said.

"no because that's totally not talked about enough. some girls really don't be girls girls and it makes me sick. like what do you mean you don't wanna see the next girl shine just because it's not you.." kenori said taking a shot.

"or the girls who judge other girls for validation.." sonjae said side eyeing nothing in particular. everyone nodded at that.

"I know I can be a bitch but i'm always a girls girl I just need to work on my tone for sure." nicki said.

"me too I know i'm not the best person in the world and don't get me wrong I do be talking my shit but not supporting girls is crazy." moani said.

"I just truly think that a lot of girls problems are because of men. not placing the blame on them all the time cause no man should have an effect on how anyone operates but like dudes really be a big reason why girls fallout and theirs so many variations of it." janari said.

"no because there's like a trillion, but personally I feel the worst is losing a friend behind a guy your not ready to leave if that makes sense." destiny said, all the girls looked at her a bit confused as to what she was referring to.

"yeah you know how like a lot of girls if they going through sum with they do they gon call they homegirl right. if that nigga really dogging out her friend for so long and she keeps going to the same person over and over the friend will end up hating the guy and looking at her friend like she's stupid for not leaving after repeatedly getting done wrong until the friend makes the decision to remove herself." she explained making the girls nod.

"I agree with that. I personally only want what's best for my friends so if their not getting treated well then I will instantly resent the person their with. I feel like if I can basically give my friend everything your not your mineswell just let me have her cause you playing." sonjae laughed making the girls laugh with her.

this was a cute and unexpected chat from them, they never thought they would randomly get so deep. "we should start a podcast." janari laughed. but the others just looked between each other for someone to say no.

"oop coming soon yall." kenori laughed.

they cut the video and went back to just chilling with each other. they wanted to keep their good times going and not have to worry about a camera being in their face.

𖨆♡𖨆

end of the chapppp

I wonder if anyone caught the eggs I planted in the chapter 🫣?

shit abt to kick the fan yall lol ik yall gon hate me because I just up with the plot of this book 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

lol and i'm about to leave for the military on Wednesday awee yeah i'm sorry yall 😂😂😂😂🤗😂

please wait for me I come back March 15 🫶🏽

I lyk if I die in basic or not tt only 115lbs n 5'5

anywho enjoy the holidays lemme know what yall think yall got or if your reading this after christmas what did yall get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 23.4K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
113K 3.4K 31
you just to importanttt
3.4M 122K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
42.4K 1.2K 28
𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝖫𝗂𝖾𝗌 *Excuse any mistakes* ᴡᴏʀᴋ 3