I Don't Understand But I Luv...

By Liyan98

"Tell me, what is it that you desire most?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and mischief... More

🙏🏻please read first🙏🏻
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9 ★
10
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ★
30 ★
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

36

138 9 0
By Liyan98

The tension in the Seventeen Residence lingered.

Jeonghan's absence, tied to something important, left a void that only added to the turmoil.

Mingyu, physically and emotionally drained, remained seated, staring into the abyss of the unknown.
The once-familiar haven of camaraderie now stood as a stark reflection of the emotional storm that had enveloped its inhabitants.

The weight of silence matched the anxiety gripping each member's heart.

Seungcheol, taking on the role of a reluctant leader in these dire moments, declared, "We can't afford to remain idle. We need to gather information—check if anyone has seen YN or knows anything about where she might be."

The members dispersed, feverishly reaching out to contacts and friends who attended the event.

Phones buzzed incessantly with messages, yet each notification brought only a crushing disappointment. With every passing minute, the tangible tension in the air thickened, exacerbating the sense of helplessness that pervaded the room.

Wonwoo, recognizing the torment in Mingyu's eyes, approached him, placing a gentle but reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We're doing everything we can, Mingyu. We won't rest until we find YN."

Mingyu, unable to contain the tempest of emotions within him, sank into a couch. His mind was a tempest, a whirlwind of fear, guilt, and desperation. "I can't bear this. We need to find her," he mumbled, his voice trembling with the weight of emotion.

Seungcheol, empathetic to Mingyu's turmoil, sat down beside him, offering a comforting presence. "We will, Mingyu. Hold on. We're in this together."

***************

Yn, devastated and lost, found herself wandering aimlessly through the hot sunlight.

Each step she took felt heavier than the last, as if her heart had been replaced by a leaden weight. She didn't know where she was going; all she knew was that she needed to get away from the pain that had consumed her.

The world around her seemed to fade into a hazy blur, and all that remained was the crushing guilt that threatened to crush her from the inside out.

She couldn't shake the thing she did , the pain she caused. It was like a knife, slicing through her heart with each step she took, making it impossible to breathe. Her thoughts were a whirlwind of confusion and despair, and she felt as if she were drowning in the guilt that threatened to consume her.

Her hair was messy and her eyes red from crying. The world around her seemed to spin out of control, as if she were trapped in a never-ending cycle of pain and guilt.

Yn walked aimlessly, feeling as if she were nothing more than a shadow of her former self.

Her thoughts were a jumbled mess..."I'm sorry mingyu... I'm sorry." She kept repeating to herself , her voice barely audible above the sound of her own footsteps. The weight of her guilt felt like an anchor around her neck, pulling her further and further down into the depths of despair.

Yn found herself wandering towards a bridge, the water below whispering seductively to her, promising relief from the pain. She thought of how she could do it, how she could just end it all and make everything go away.

The thought of seeing Mingyu again,  of facing the devastation she had caused him, was too much to bear. In her mind, suicide seemed like the only way out.

She climbed up onto the rail, the cold metal biting into her skin as she perched precariously above the water below. It was so close, so close to the end of this never-ending pain.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked down at the water, imagining the way it would feel to sink beneath its surface, to finally find some peace.

But she heard a voice call out to her.

"Yn!" It was Jeonghan, his face etched with panic and fear. "What the hell are you doing!"

Yn's heart leapt at the sound of his voice, her body tensed as she turned to face him.

"Jeonghan... I-I don't know what to do," she stammered, her voice barely audible over the roar of the river beneath them.

"What do you mean?" he demanded, his expression growing more worried by the second. "Please Come down"

Yn's heart ached as she looked at Jeonghan, the tears streaming down his face. "I don't want to hurt him " her voice is barely audible.
"I can't stand the thought of seeing the pain in his eyes "

"We'll sort out everything now please get down from there " jeonghan shouted  at her with a worried tone.

He knew that he had to make her understand that there's always a solution to the problem.

As yn was about to jump , Jeonghan reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her into a forceful but secure hug. "Oh god!!!" He breathed , his voice shaking with fear and desperation.

Yn struggling  in Jeonghan's arms, tears streaming down her face and she breaks down  completely. "I-I can't live with this Jeonghan. I can't face him knowing what I've done." She sobs uncontrollably, her shoulders shaking as she clings to him.

Jeonghan holds her tightly, trying to calm her down. "Let it out"

He whispers, feeling the weight of her body against him. "I'm here for you, Yn." He squeezes her gently, trying to comfort her.

Jeonghan, still holding Yn in his comforting embrace, guided her away from the edge of the bridge.

He led her to a secluded spot, away from the chaotic noise of the world, where they could find a moment of solace.

As they settled into the quiet space, Jeonghan spoke gently, "Yn, I need you to share what happened. Let's talk through it. You don't have to carry this burden alone."

In that secluded sanctuary, away from the whispers of the river and the judging eyes of the world, Yn poured out her soul to Jeonghan.

Her tears mingled with the secrets she shared, and Jeonghan listened, his shock gradually transforming into a steadfast understanding.

As Yn's heart-wrenching story unfolded, Jeonghan's expression mirrored the gravity of her situation.

He realized the delicate nature of the truth she carried and, with a solemn nod, urged her to keep it a secret for now.

"Yn, we'll navigate this together, but we need time to figure out the best course of action," Jeonghan whispered, his voice a reassuring presence in the quietude of their hidden refuge.

He recognized the importance of handling the situation delicately, shielding both Yn and Mingyu from unnecessary pain.

Yn, still clinging to the remnants of composure, nodded in agreement.

"I never meant for any of this to happen, Jeonghan. I just don't know how to face Mingyu after what I've done."

Jeonghan's gaze remained understanding, his voice a steady anchor.

"We'll find a way, Yn. Right now, the priority is to protect everyone involved. Mingyu, you, and even Ricky. Secrets have a way of unraveling, but we'll tread carefully."

In the aftermath of pouring out her soul and sharing the burden with Jeonghan, Yn felt an overwhelming numbness settle over her.

The weight of her actions, the secrets she now guarded, and the impending challenges ahead created a surreal detachment from reality.

Jeonghan, recognizing the depth of Yn's emotional exhaustion, gently guided her to sit on a secluded bench in their hidden refuge. The air around them seemed to hold its breath, as if nature itself understood the gravity of the moment.

Yn stared blankly into the distance, her eyes devoid of the spark they once held. Jeonghan, seated beside her, remained a silent pillar of support.

Jeonghan placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, offering a silent understanding that transcended words.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows on the path they had walked, Yn remained immersed in her numbness. The journey ahead, shrouded in uncertainty, unfolded before her like an ominous fog.

***********

As Jeonghan led Yn back into the Seventeen Residence, a heavy silence hung in the air. The members, who had been consumed by the frantic search for Yn, turned their attention to the unexpected return.

Mingyu, lost in the abyss of worry, was the first to react. His eyes widened as he saw Yn, a mixture of relief, confusion, and a tinge of anger flickering in his gaze.

Mingyu teetered on the edge of emotional collapse, caught between the gravity of his concern and the unexpected reappearance of Yn. Without a second thought, he rushed toward her, nearly stumbling in his urgency.

His trembling hands reached out, desperately seeking confirmation that Yn was real and unharmed. The other Seventeen members, their faces reflecting the rollercoaster of emotions, watched as Mingyu's usually composed demeanor crumbled in the face of raw, unfiltered relief.

"We were so worried Love," Mingyu exclaimed, his voice carrying the weight of sleepless night and unanswered questions. The vulnerability in his eyes mirrored the collective concern etched across the faces of his allies.

Seungcheol, the de facto leader, acknowledged the depth of the emotional storm that gripped them. "We thought something terrible had happened," he admitted, his stern facade momentarily softened by genuine worry.

Yn, still grappling with her own emotions, met their gazes with a mix of gratitude and remorse. "I needed time alone. I'm sorry for making you all worry," she explained, her voice a delicate melody of sincerity and regret.

Mingyu, overwhelmed by the surge of emotions, nodded as if trying to convince himself that Yn was indeed back and unharmed.

His eyes, usually expressive, now carried the weight of unspoken fears and the tumultuous journey he had traversed in her absence.

The collective relief within the group was palpable, but the unspoken questions lingered, casting a shadow over the Seventeen Residence.

Seungcheol, sensing the fragile state of emotions, took charge once again. "Let's give Yn some space for now. We can talk about everything later," he suggested, gesturing for the group to step back.

As Yn, flanked by Jeonghan, retreated to find a moment of solace, the members exchanged glances.

Mingyu, still processing the emotional whirlwind, stood amidst the group, his eyes a window into the depth of his feelings.

Despite the relief of seeing her alive, the group couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off. Yn, who had always been the center of their attention, now seemed distant and withdrawn.

Even Seungcheol, her closest 'oppa', looked concerned as he hovered near her, as if afraid that she might disappear again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 674 43
„Why do you always help me? Do you think I am pitiful?" I ask him while he is still looking and smiling at the beautiful sun which is setting. „I he...
95.2K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
16.7K 545 23
Dino x Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...
39.7K 2.2K 64
All he did was return a stranger's wallet. Then, like an unexpected ticking time bomb, he was suddenly wrapped up in multiple murders his detective...