When Dreams Come True

By dreamerek

Can Yaman is an internationally known actor and model. His shows have had great success but he hasn't been ab... More

Author's Note
Sanem Aydin
Can Yaman
Yachts and Meetings
Destiny and Offers
Fountains and Wishes
Choreography and Tours
Past History and Future Plans
Movies and Taste Testings
Bandanas, Fans and Albatross
Fame and Falling in Love
Hot Air Balloon Rides and Paparazzi
Pajamas and Decisions
Author's Note
Introductions and Impressions
Future Promises and Announcements
Wine and Doubts
Opportunities and Sacrifices
Devastation and Endings
Author's Note
Tears and Revelations
Dreams and Rainy Saturday Afternoons
Reunions in the Rain
Love Reborn and Pottery Throwing
Paris in the Rain
Happy Ending or New Beginnings
Ready for Book 3?
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

My Name is Sanem

960 94 49
By dreamerek

Can grabbed Tahir's arm and said loudly into his ear, Go and find her! Now! Please!

Who?? Tahir said looking at Can's flustered face.

The woman who was just here a minute ago. The one you tried to make me hurry to finish up with, Can said frantically. It's her, Tahir. Wildflowers. Find her for me. Please!

Shaking his head, he spoke into his earpiece to find a security team member who could take his place next to Can and took off down the stairs of the stage as Can hesitantly went back to greeting the fans in line.

Turning women around hoping to remember exactly what she looked like, Tahir went slowly through the crowd knowing this was an exercise in frustration. There was no way he was going to find this woman.

Wildflowers?? What did he even mean by that? he thought.

Then it dawned on him. That's what Can was saying the night on the yacht. That's too crazy if the same woman is here tonight. His purpose renewed, he pressed on through the sea of people.

__________________

Sanem, you were up there for longer than anyone else, girl. What did he say to you? Frankie said loudly as they ordered a drink at the bar.

Nothing really. He introduced himself, which now looking back was so adorable, she chuckled. I said it was nice to meet you and he asked if I wanted to take a photo. It was really weird though. I swear it felt like I had met him before.

Well you do every week on TV, Frankie said, gently pushing her friend's shoulder. They both laughed.

Yeah that's probably why, Sanem answered, slowly drinking her mojito.

I still can't believe we met him! He's so nice! And I really thought I might faint when he smiled at me when he took our picture! Frankie said.

Sanem laughed at her friend, but she knew what she meant. He had a gorgeous smile. And that was some intense eye contact they had going on. Her cheeks were still flushed from the interaction. She looked down at her hand recalling how it felt when he held it. She still couldn't get over the strong feeling of familiarity.

She felt someone touch her elbow. Turning towards the person, she was surprised to see the face of the man who was with Can on the stage. Furrowing her brows, she looked at him quizzically.

Hey, ah..I'm sorry to bother you. You were on stage with Can just a bit ago, right? I'm Tahir. I'm the head of Can's security detail.

Sanem was speechless. She tried to form some kind of sentence. Was she in trouble somehow? Why was he asking her that?

Frankie chimed in when Sanem seemed to be frozen in her seat.

Yes, we both were. Is there a problem? she asked, now frowning.

No. NO! Not at all! Uh, well Can asked me to try to find you. He would like to speak with you again, Tahir said, looking at Sanem and trying not to alarm the two women.

Sanem looked confused and slightly apprehensive. When she finally found her voice again, she said, I'm sorry. What? I don't understand. Why would he want to speak to me again?

Great..he hadn't thought this through at all. What was he going to say. Hey! My friend likes you and wants to meet you cause you smell like wildflowers. What are we..in 5th grade?? If he wasn't careful, he would give her the impression that Can was being improper somehow.

Well, um he enjoyed your...ah, short interaction and would like to meet with you again, Tahir said carefully continued trying to appear friendly.

Squinting her eyes as she picked up her purse, Sanem suddenly got up from her seat at the bar and said, I'm sorry but this is making me really uncomfortable. Mr. Yaman must have mistaken me for a different kind of woman. I can assure you that...

I can assure you that Mr. Yaman's intentions were nothing but honorable, Can said, quickly walking up to her with a huge smile when he saw her stand up to leave.

Frankie dropped her phone and gasped. Sanem thought she might have fainted but couldn't look away from Can's gaze.

She froze. Her purse still in her hand, she just stood there looking up into those gorgeous chocolate colored eyes and slowly matched the smile that was on his face. A few security team members were trying desperately to hold back the crowd that was pressing in now.

Leaning in closer, he said, I didn't want to ask you to stay until the event was over because it's still going to be a few more hours but would you mind giving your number to my friend Tahir and give me permission to call you tomorrow? Please? I'm here in Ankara for one more day and would love to see you before I go back to Istanbul. But only if you'd like to see me again.

Slowly nodding her head yes, Sanem still couldn't speak.

Wonderful, he said. I'll have to head back to the stage now but I'm so happy to have met you and look forward to seeing you tomorrow hopefully, he said.

Gazing into her eyes for a moment longer, he smiled again and turned back towards the stage, instantly mobbed by the women who were pushing towards him.

Tahir asked her permission to get her cell number which she typed into his phone without saying a word. Nodding towards them both, he said good night and headed back towards Can.

Sanem stood there in the same spot. Frankie finally regained consciousness and spun her around. Neither of them saw the group of people taking pictures of the whole encounter.

I, I don't understand, I don't know what just happened, Sanem. Did, Did Can Yaman just ask you out? Frankie asked.

Releasing a breath she didn't know she was holding, Sanem felt the room spin and sat down with a plop onto the bar seat. The women around her looked at her with pure jealousy and awe.

I don't know either. But I need to get out here, Frankie. I need some air, she said quietly.

Leading her out of the bar, Frankie and Sanem looked once more towards the stage to see Can taking endless selfies with the fans.

This was just surreal, they both thought.

__________________

Leaning into Tahir, Can asked an hour later, You got her name didn't you? looking hopeful.

Oh man, she didn't give it to me. I'm telling you. She was dumbstruck. She put her number in my phone only after I asked her to again. I'm glad you showed up when you did, though. I was afraid she was going to slap me.

Can answered, I thought about it too after you left and figured it wasn't going to sound good no matter how you phrased it. She was too important to make that kind of mistake.

Disappointed that he still didn't know her name but anxious to talk to her again, he suddenly couldn't wait for the night to be over.

________________

Frankie walked back into the hotel room and said, Ok, I talked to the front desk and asked for a late check out. I don't know, Sanem. If he actually does call you, we will have to figure out what to do about getting home before dark.

They had driven separately from the group knowing they were staying longer to go to the tour event and they were planning on driving back the next morning. The roads between there and home could be dangerous at night.

Well I just think it was an impulse thing for him. I mean, seriously. A celebrity like Can doesn't spend time like that with fans. I'm a nobody to him. He probably won't even call. He will get up in the morning and realize he made a mistake. If he hasn't called by 10 am, we will head home, Sanem said quietly.

I don't know, canim. He sent the head of security to find you in a sea of women, then fought his way through the crowd to find you himself, Frankie said with her eyes wide at the memory.

Shaking her head, Sanem whispered, He did, didn't he?

Yeah..he sure did! Frankie answered.

Ok, I'm heading for a shower then I'll try to get some sleep, Sanem said. It was almost 3 am and she was emotionally and physically exhausted.

Just as she got into bed and turned out the light, her phone lit up.

Picking it up, she saw that it was a text from an unknown number.

Hi I know it's late but I just wanted to say good night. May I call you tomorrow at 8 am? ---Can

She sat straight up and turned on the light, causing Frankie to look over at her.

She couldn't speak again but handed her friend the phone.

Frankie's eyes got huge and she started smiling.

Ahh. Yeah, my friend. You're going out with Can Yaman tomorrow...Answer him!

Noticing that her hands were now trembling, she took a breath and typed back, Yes, that would nice. Good night.

________________

Smiling at the text but still unhappy that she didn't divulge her name, Can took the last sip of his whiskey as he watched the event coordinator and Roberto finalize the evening's event. It had been exhausting but it was a great success.

Everyone was gone now and the music was off. He sat there in the quiet and thanked the heavens that he had miraculously met his mystery woman again.

He still couldn't believe it! She smelled exactly the same as the night on the yacht. It really wouldn't have mattered to him if she wasn't beautiful but the fact that she was, in fact, stunning just made him shake his head in disbelief.

What do I say to her? I actually introduced myself to her like she didn't know who I was, rolling his eyes as he thought back to that embarrassing moment. Smooth, Can, real smooth.

Why was he so nervous?

Wait..did she remember me too? He hadn't thought of that. She looked at him like she did but maybe it was just him who recognized her from her fragrance.

So now he had to figure out how to tell her he was the one she kissed. Would she be upset or embarrassed? But then she did reciprocate that kiss, he remembered, smiling to himself.

Roberto and Tahir just watched Can from a distance. He looked crazy but happy. He was definitely having some kind of dialogue with himself but when he started smiling and laughing they decided to make sure he was not losing his mind.

Brother, are you ok? Roberto said, tapping him on the shoulder.

Can looked up from his seated position at the bar and smiled. I found her, Roberto. The woman I kissed on the yacht. I can't believe it. Yes, I'm more than ok.

Yeah, Tahir told me. Are you sure it's her? I mean he said you still don't know her name. Did she recognize you? he asked.

No I don't know her name and I don't know if she recognized me but I texted her awhile ago and asked if I could call her in the morning and she said yes, that knowledge making him smile again.

Roberto looked back at Tahir and said, Oh man..he's got it bad. Turning back to Can, he said, Ok, big guy, let's get you back to the hotel.

Neither Can nor Sanem had any idea that a photo of them at the event was going wild on IG. One person posted a version of it with the caption: Who is Can Yaman's mystery love interest? #canyaman #riminibar

________________

Sanem woke up early and showered again and chose an outfit. She had no idea where they might be going so she chose a simple black crop top with a pair of jeans.

She didn't bring anything fancy so it would have to do.

She and Frankie sat on the bed watching Sanem's phone. She would pick it up every once in awhile to make sure the ringer was on.

Nervously, picking at her nails, she jumped when it rang at 8 am on the dot. It rang two more times.

Take a deep breath and answer the phone, Sanem, Frankie said trying to calm her friend down.

Obeying, she inhaled then exhaled and picked up the phone, dropping it as her shaking fingers fumbled to swipe it and ended up putting it on speaker.

He-hello? she said hoping he hadn't heard the shaking in her voice.

Good morning. How are you doing? he asked, hoping she didn't notice how high pitched his voice sounded. Slapping Tahir's hand away, he waited for her answer.

I..um..I'm doing well. How are you?

Well, it was a really late night but a great success for our charity. So all in all, I'm pretty happy this morning. Motioning to Tahir that he was about to ask her..So, um, I was wondering if you had eaten breakfast yet? I would love to take you somewhere to have breakfast, if, if you haven't eaten yet.

Tahir rolled his eyes, making Can even more nervous. Walking away from him, he hoped she didn't think he was an idiot.

Giggling, Sanem answered, No. I haven't had breakfast yet. That sounds great.

He loved the sound of her giggle even though it was at his expense.

Great. Well, I know that you were at the event with a friend so I'd like to extend the invitation to her as well if she would like to join us, he answered.

Vigorously shaking her head no, Frankie mouthed for her to go alone if she wanted.

Well, actually, that would be great if I could bring her along, Sanem said watching her friend roll her eyes.

Okay well do you mind texting me your address and Tahir and I will come by and pick you up. Then we can go get your friend. Does that sound alright to you? he said nervously.

Yes, I'll do that now. We're together and we're ready so just let me know when you'll be here and we will meet you outside of the hotel, she said.

Oh you're at a hotel then. I thought maybe you lived here. Ok, I'll leave now. I look forward to it then. See you soon, Can answered.

Waiting for the text, he grabbed his jacket and they headed out of the hotel room.

Can, you've got to calm down. Your leg is causing the whole car to shake. Listen, you're just having breakfast with her. Don't take it anymore seriously than that or you will make it worse, Tahir said.

I'm trying, I'm trying but I feel like I'm going to prom with the prettiest girl in school. This woman has done something to me, Tahir. I can't mess this up, Can said looking at his friend.

Well, there they are. You'd better get yourself together because you've got about a minute to calm down, he said. Also, let me drive and put her friend in the front so you guys can sit together in the back.

Good idea, Can said, slapping his back. And Roberto was good heading home without us, you said?

All good. He was happy to get home to see his girlfriend, Tahir assured him.

Tahir parked the car and let Can out.

He couldn't help himself. The second their eyes met, all he could do was smile.

Good morning!

Good morning, Can, Sanem said softly.

Um, before we go, I wanted to ask you something important. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage since you know my name. Ah..what is your name? Forgive me for not asking last night, he said.

Raising her eyebrows, she realized that she hadn't given it to Tahir either.

Oh..yes..Sanem, she said looking into his gorgeous eyes.

Sanem, he repeated in a whisper.

My name is Sanem, she said again nervously.

They just stood there, gazing into each other's eyes.

Coughing lightly, Frankie said, Hi and I'm Sanem's friend Francesca.

Breaking the trance, Can looked at her and held his hand out. I think we met last night, right? he said with a smile.

Giggling, she answered, yes we did! I can't believe I'm getting to see you again.

Looking back at Sanem, he led the way to the car, introduced them again to Tahir and held the door open for Frankie to get in the front. Sanem looked up at him a bit surprised as he brought her to the back seat, closed the door and came around the other side and got in next to her.

They were both incredibly nervous and kept stealing glances at each other as Tahir drove to the restaurant.

He helped her out once they parked and followed Tahir and Frankie inside until they were all seated.

Tahir raised his eyebrows at Can signaling him to talk to Sanem.

Ah yes, um, so Sanem you don't live here in Ankara then? Can asked.

No, actually we both live in Istanbul, she answered, gesturing to Frankie and taking a sip of her juice.

Oh you do! Can said but it came out a little more excitedly than he had hoped.

Tahir cleared his throat.

Ignoring his friend, he asked, So what do you do in Istanbul?

He wanted to know everything about this woman but this was sounding more like a job interview. He needed to calm down.

We are both dancers, Sanem answered. We are in Ankara with our dance group for the music festival a few nights ago.

Can's eyes got wide at the realization that the beautiful dancer he saw at the festival was the same woman he kissed on the yacht. He finally remembered the dance company's website and that the dancer's name was Sanem. That's why she looked familiar...this was crazy!

Trying to regain his composure, he realized he was rolling his napkin into weird shapes and Tahir was lightly tapping his knee under the table to stop him.

I saw you! Can blurted out. Clearing his throat, he continued trying again to calm his racing heart, I was actually at the music festival. You were wonderful!

Sanem blushed every shade of red with this confession. You did? You were there? That's a crazy coincidence, she said with an awkward laugh.

This was just getting more and more weird, she thought.

We seem to have been in the same places a lot lately, Sanem said not weighing her words.

Oh shoot, why did I say that?? she thought. She hadn't intended to mention Italy.

Both Tahir and Can looked at her curiously. Tahir asked, Why do you say that?

Looking at Frankie for help, Sanem said nervously, Oh, well, um I saw you tagged in a photo on IG a few weeks ago in Rome, looking at Can.

Still not understanding, Frankie explained, We were there too. At the same time apparently or pretty close to the same time. We were performing at a big event in Rome and stayed at the Trevi Hotel. That's where the guy in the picture tagged you at on our last night there.

Can and Tahir looked at each other in disbelief. Tahir started to say, So you really were...

Can kicked him under the table and shook his head no quickly. He didn't want his friend to tell Sanem that he knew somehow that she had been in Italy and that he was the one she kissed on the yacht. This conversation was getting too unbelievable as it was. That confession would spook her for sure.

Looking at them both inquisitively, Sanem and Frankie looked at each other.

Frankie asked, She was really what, Tahir?

No, no, nothing. I was just saying how it was odd that we, we were all staying at the same hotel at the same time, he tried to explain.

You were staying at the Trevi Hotel? Sanem said with her eyes wide.

Chuckling nervously, Can said, Yes, crazy right? Um how about we order? Are you hungry?

They all made small talk as they ate but everyone was really nervous and uncomfortable. Frankie knew she needed to do something.

Can, Tahir that was a great meal. Thank you so much for the invite but I actually have some phone calls to make. Uh, Tahir would you mind dropping me back to the hotel? I'm sure Can and Sanem could get around on their own, don't you? she said.

Tahir couldn't get up fast enough, almost knocking his chair over in his haste. This was a disaster and he wanted out of there!

Telling Can that he would take care of the bill, bring Frankie back and be back for them whenever they were ready.

Saying their goodbyes, Can and Sanem just looked at each other.

Sanem tried hard to cover up her laughing spell. She couldn't help it. This felt like a bad date back in high school when you had to drag your friend with you for support. When he asked her what she was laughing at, she told him the truth.

He couldn't have agreed more and started laughing along with her, the awkwardness of the meal slipping away.

Wiping the tears from eyes from her laughing fit, Sanem said, I am so sorry, Can. I was really nervous about meeting you again and forced her to come with me. I have to admit that I didn't know what you expected from me when Tahir came up to me at the bar last night.

She found herself blushing again.

Looking down and laughing again, he said, I had hoped it could have just been the two of us but I knew she was with you last night. I feared the conversation with him would sound, well, shady somehow and that you might feel more comfortable with her being here. You can't imagine what I had to bribe Tahir with to get him to come.

Should we start over? he asked.

Shaking her head yes, he took her hand to help her out of her chair and walked out of the restaurant, letting go once they got outside, both of them once again looking down at their hands.

They walked along the old streets of the city lost in conversation. They talked about their childhoods, school, family. They both felt that connection so easily with each other. Sanem noticed that he had brought a camera with him and asked him about it.

Picking up the camera, he answered, I like photography and love to dabble in it when I travel. I think I grabbed it out of habit when I left the hotel earlier.

What made you want to be a dancer, he asked, not wanting to talk about himself anymore. His goal was to find out everything single thing about her.

My sister's friend, Aicha, took us to the ballet once as a kid. I told you that I grew up in a mahalle so this was a new experience for my sister and I. She enjoyed it but for me, it was life changing. I begged my parents to send me to dance classes but they couldn't afford to send me until much later so I had to work twice as hard as everyone else. In high school, I started modeling to pay for my lessons and then later, for college as well. I just feel so free when I dance. It's not something I do, it's a part of me, Sanem said smiling as she described her experience.

I love that, Sanem. I saw how much you love it when you performed. You were beautiful, I mean it, it was beautiful, he said hoping he hadn't scared her by saying too much.

And you, I understand that you were a lawyer first before becoming an actor, she asked.

See, I'm at a disadvantage again. You know so much about me already, Can said.

Well, that's because you are very open on your IG account, she teased.

Tilting his head to the side and his brows together, he asked, And what exactly does that mean? He was smiling at her now reddening cheeks, wondering what had made her blush.

Gaining some courage, she stumbled, Uh, well, you know. You share a lot about yourself with your fans. You don't leave much to the imagination sometimes, she teased, smiling widely but looking away from him.

Oh really? he said.

She knew he understood that she was referring to some of his shirtless posts that he was so fond of sharing.

Grabbing her, he tried to cover her mouth, saying, And you don't like my "nothing left to the imagination" posts?

Absolutely not! she said giggling.

Losing track of time, they talked for hours. There was more than just a spark between them. They had so much fun with one another. They felt as if they had known each other for years. He loved her sense of humor and that she wasn't afraid to eat in front of him and marveled at their shared love of tea.

I don't know many women in Istanbul who admit to being hungry for actual food and not a detox drink and definitely none of them drink tea, he had told her at lunch earlier in the day.

I don't know what kind of women you hang around with, she said with a comical face.

He just laughed out loud and agreed.

At one point, his hand brushed against hers as they were walking and they both looked down.

Sanem, can I hold your hand, please? he asked looking intently in her eyes.

Shaking her head yes, he intertwined his fingers in hers and smiled.

Getting to a bridge, he asked if he could take her picture.

Posing for him, he pretended to be the paparazzi, which made her laugh hysterically.

Sanem, I haven't laughed this much in ages, Can said looking down at her while she looked over the water. I've loved spending the day with you.

He was so grateful that somehow he hadn't been recognized so far.

Me either, Can. You know, being with you today, I almost forgot for a few hours that you're..well..YOU, she said. How do you deal with people wanting to take your picture constantly and screaming your name?

Thinking about how to answer her, he confessed what had happened with his Dad and the law firm, how he felt like he had disappointed him but how much he loved his career.

I feel really grateful for the opportunities I've had, actually. I feel like I owe my fans for my success so I try to be available to them as much as I can, he explained.

Looking at him as if studying him, she said softly, I understand that, Can. But you don't owe your fans anything. They are given the gift of your talent each week. You don't realize the affect you have on them. I know for me, I am moved each week as I watch your show. Your character portrayal makes me ask deeper questions of myself and I have never had that kind of reaction to another actor before. You're very special, Can. Just remember that. It's not a one-sided relationship.

Stunned, he just stood there, looking at her.

I, I don't know what to say, Sanem. Thank you. You have touched me deeply with your words. You have no idea what they mean to me, he said, putting his hand to her cheek.

That undeniable magnetic pull was back between them. They both felt it. Sanem kept pushing back the feeling that she had been here before but it made no sense.

What are you thinking about right now, in this moment? he asked her.

Before she could stop herself, she said, Like I've been in this moment before.

Smiling but continuing to keep his secret, he kissed her on the cheek lightly.

As much as I'd love to keep talking for another 4 hours, I need to get you back, he said.

Sanem gasped when she looked at the time, realizing it was now too late for her and Frankie to try to drive back.

What's wrong, Sanem? he asked noticing her worried look.

It's just that we were to drive back this afternoon but it will be too late for us to do that on our own now. I can't believe how late it's gotten, she said, wondering why Frankie hadn't called to tell her to come back.

That's no problem! I'll drive you back. I'm going back to Istanbul too, Can said, turning her back where they came from. I'll call Tahir to meet us in a few minutes and then we will get you back to the hotel. If you're packed and ready, we can just take off.

Can, I can't ask you to do that! That's too much. You must have plans more important than driving me back to Istanbul. We will just call our boss and tell him we can't make it to work in the morning, she said.

No way, this was my fault, he insisted, texting Tahir. I should have asked what your plans for the rest of the day were. And Sanem...this WAS my important plan for today. He smiled at her shyly.

Blushing again, she gave in and texted the new plan to Frankie who just sent back funny emojis.

Tahir canceled he and Can's flight back and followed behind in the rental car so Can could drive Sanem's car. Frankie insisted on driving back with Tahir. She wanted to see how much information she could get out of him.

So, how long have you known Can? Frankie asked after they got on the road.

Tahir answered, Oh wow, probably about 10 years now. We met in college and have stayed close. When he decided to become an actor, I joined him on his team. We're partners in the charity but because of my martial arts background, I also make sure he's safe when he's out in public.

Well it looks like their date got better after we left, she said, chuckling.

Laughing, he agreed. Yes, they both just needed a little push.

Does he like her? she asked tentatively.

Not wanting to divulge too much, he turned the tables and asked, Does she like him?

They both knew that neither would be disloyal to their friend. Leaving it at that, she ended up falling asleep an hour into the drive.

Can and Sanem talked about their shared love of Istanbul and family on the way home, the time flying by as it had earlier in the day.

Tahir woke Frankie up since she planned to just stay at Sanem's for the night and he carried her bags to the apartment while Can told Sanem goodnight.

Sanem, this has been the best day I've had in..I don't know how long. Can I call you again soon? he asked.

I'd love that Can. Thank you for today. I had so much fun. When do you leave for the next stop on the tour? she replied.

In about a week. Roberto is getting the last of the details nailed down tomorrow. I'd love to see you again before I do. But I won't be gone long, either way, he said.

I'll wait to hear from you then. Goodnight, Can, she said looking into his eyes.

Wanting so badly to kiss her but not wanting to push her, he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek again and said, Sweet dreams, Sanem Aydin.

Watching her go into her apartment, Can got into Tahir's car.

Sighing as he sat in the passenger seat with a huge smile on his face, he looked at his friend.

Happy? Tahir asked.

Happy, he answered.

Are you going to see her again?

Smiling even wider, he answered, Yes I am. And I plan on seeing her for the rest of my life.

What?? Tahir asked whipping his head to face Can.

Slapping his friend on the shoulder, Can said, Tahir, I just met the woman I'm going to marry someday...

________________

Author's Note:

I thought I'd give you an early Christmas present with this chapter!

Hope you liked it!

Happiest of holidays to each of you. This most likely is all I'll get to until after Christmas but I'll be back soon, I promise!

Thank you for the votes and the comments! Keep them coming as it keeps me going knowing you're enjoying the story 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.1K 41
^ These one-shots expand on scenes from the show. The episode it builds on, is in the title. ^ To decide which ones to read - follow the stars/votes...
281K 17.4K 88
Can Divit is a turkish internationally famous actor, who comes back to Istanbul after 6 months in USA. Tired of years of parties, women and that kind...
34.1K 2.9K 28
Sanem lost her parents and older sister in a car accident when she was only eight. Mirhiban, the wife of Aziz Divit, the owner of the hotel where San...
26.7K 2.5K 30
This was not what Sanem had envisioned for her life. A young widow running her own publishing company..alone. She also never thought she'd love again...