๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ โ€• i'm a cele...

By birdy-symbol

โ› ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ! โœ โ€ข ๐“–enevieve Hiddleston i... More

genevieve hiddleston
2 ~ โ›ah, shit! I looked down!โœ
3 ~ โ›ever had kangaroo arse before sam?โœ
4 ~ โ›rise and shine, sunshineโœ
5 ~ โ›expect the unexpectedโœ
6 ~ โ›everyone meet bearโœ
7 ~ โ›teaseโœ
8 ~ โ›i'll help the damsel in destressโœ
9 ~ โ›i just want apple juiceโœ
10 ~ โ›it's time you prove it to yourselfโœ
11 ~ โ›or josie's cup of teaโœ
12 ~ โ›i didn't make the rulesโœ
13 ~ โ›they're back!โœ
14 ~ โ›you wore crocs to a red carpetโœ
TEMPORARY
15 ~ โ›woah, woah, woah!โœ
16 ~ โ›three men followin' the starโœ

1 ~ โ›she knows my name!โœ

483 10 0
By birdy-symbol

     I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2023; Genevieve Hiddleston knew the drill.

     She'd been a huge fan of the show ever since 2018 and when she received a promising phone call from the producers of the program to become one of the exclusive twelve members of the iconic jungle, how could she refuse?

     Not even when she was thrown ( metaphorically ) into the back of a sleek helicopter did uncomfortable nerves kick in — her fight or flight mode luckily wasn't present within these moments. Glancing out the window, she could see the city of Sydney beneath her zooming by at a very high pace as the pilot closed in on the landing platform, which was outlined by a large, sun coloured star and the contraption of a most likely to be trial.

     All that was running through Genevieve's body was electrifying excitement as the chopper neared the podium.

     ( Meanwhile on the somewhat windy rooftop; three celebrities — Sam Thompson, Danielle Harold and Fred Sirieix — waited for the final helicopter to land, leaving them to quietly speculate on who the mysterious fourth figure could be ).

     The vibration of the helicopter thudded smoothly against the ground and Genevieve exhaled deeply as the door swung open and the warm Australian sunlight welcomed her to the show of a lifetime.

     She practically jumped out of the chopper.

     Thankfully, Genevieve had chosen comfort over style — especially in the shoe department. Soft trainers were a go go in this scenario.

     As she waltzed around the helicopter, she was confronted with three to-be campmates. Genevieve felt a beaming smile pull at the corners of her lips as one in particular seemed just as excited to be here. He was surrounded by the best energy that could match that of a happy and energetic golden retriever.

     He jogged up too her, and Genevieve instinctively opened her arms to embrace him in a hug — he cocooned his arms around her tightly, hugging her as if they'd been friends since they were little children.

     This man is adorable, she thought quietly.

     "Oh my god," He mumbled and for whatever reason, Genevieve found herself gleefully laughing at his shock, "I can't believe I'm going to be in the jungle with the Genevieve Hiddleston."

     She pulled away and patted his arm, "The pleasure is all mine Sam Thompson."

     Sam's face brightened up ( somehow more ) like shinning lights on a Christmas tree and he jumped on the spot, before turning around to the fellow celebrities, "She knows my name!"

     Genevieve Hiddleston knew she was going to produce a fondness for Sam — and it was going to happen rather quickly. She squeezed his shoulder a last time before introducing herself to the others, "Hi! I'm Genevieve."

     Mr. Clean White Suit gently took her hand and spoke to her in a mild French accent, "Nice too meet you, I'm Fred."

     Fred Sirieix; Genevieve was suddenly glad that a chef was amongst the celebs. She wouldn't starve!

     She smiled at him before turning to the woman, whose hairstyle she was particularly fond of — it was similar to her own, except Genevieve's was two complete French plaits.

     "I'm Danielle Harold," Danielle, introduced herself before Gen could even open her mouth, "Would it be alright if I hugged you?"

     Genevieve easily maintain the friendly smile on her face, "Dani there's no need to ask," And she brought the platinum blonde into a comfortable embrace before pulling back in order to look around at their potential trial.

     And given her previous knowledge from watching the show; she was going to be thrown into iconic tightrope-heights challenge.

     ...shit.

     "So...er, where's Ant and Dec?" Fred questioned in the meantime.

     "Hopefully pouring drinks," Danielle joked lightly, causing the corners of Genevieve's mouth to pull skyward.

     "I believe they're about to make their dramatic entrance," Genevieve stated, pointing out into the distance. In the far, far distance a helicopter ( similar to the one she arrived in ) descended clearly into view.

     "Oh my god," They all began to frantically wave their arms around in the air — Sam and Genevieve where identically jumping up and down, the exhilaration around the duo was infectious.

     "I'm too excited," Genevieve exclaimed as she and Sam gripped each others shoulders in a childlike manor, "Why are we jumping?!"

     "I don't know!"

     Joyful confusion was a perfect recipe for hilarious chaos and Genevieve believed that herself and Sam were going to be the makers of the described harmless mayhem.

     After a few minutes, double trouble ascended from the staircase, "Welcome to Australia!" Ant broadly opened his arms, greeting them into the world of the famous jungle.

     Dec straightened up beside him, a cheeky smile playing on his lips, "We've all made it!"

     "What's this?" Fred was all business as he pointed to the metal construction that loomed behind them like a lurking shadow.

     Good thing his pristine suit matched his personality, Genevieve pondered shortly.

     "So you've noticed that," Dec laughed.

     "Impossible not to notice," The Hiddleston girl quipped lightly.

     "You're distracting us with small talk," Fred noted, a hinge of playfulness in his voice, "What's this?"

     "You've properly guessed what you're about to face," Dec mockingly observed.

     "No," Genevieve heard Danielle deadpan teasingly.

     "Well this year, we're throwing you all into the deep end. There's no last minute Champagne receptions," Ant stated coolly.

     Forget fancy Champagne, Genevieve forgot to have a final glass of sweet apple juice before being shoved into a helicopter.

     "Also a final note before we explain to you all what's about to happen; Genevieve congratulations," Her eyebrows snatched together sharply at the sudden attention, "You're the youngest celebrity to ever participate in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!"

     "I don't trust you two," Genevieve laughed nervously; prompting two evil grins from the hosts, "Part of me is like...flattered but the other side of me thinks that information is going to get used against my odds."

     Fred crossed his arms over his chest, "I now feel awfully old next to her," He jestered; making Genevieve pat him on the shoulder in false sympathy.

     The topic was swiftly diverted back to the situation and Genevieve gradually felt the spiky nerves that she wrongly assumed wouldn't appear, building in her veins.

     "You four are gonna take part in a challenge over the edge of this building, a hundred metres above the ground," Ant explained before revealing; "Now the amount of time you have to do this challenge is not down to us."

     Genevieve tilted her head — mind flowing with curiosity. Although she could feel Sam's jittering ( weather it was from fear or excitement was unknown to Gen ) beside her.

     "No," Dec confirmed, "Because for the first time ever, three of your fellow celebrities have already started their journey deep in the Australian outback."

     Oh...crickey...

     Reality was heavily settling into her bones.

     "Now they're facing challenges to win you time. So the better they do, the more time you'll have," Dec finished the explanation, "Shall we go and find out more?!"

     He received a collection of yeses and agreements.

     And as Genevieve walked onto the platform where lied the beginning of her first ever trial, she realised that perhaps she wasn't as brave with heights as she thought she was — especially with the tightening of her abdomen and the uncomfortable tingles starting to litter her palms.

word count: 1221
Just went back and edited this because I spotted stupid mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.3K 31
Enjoy the twists and turns of the jungle! Jessie- Leigh Maarlow, a twenty year old actress is convinced that she is ready to take on the jungle. But...
133K 3.7K 60
"๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐‘œ...
4K 206 22
Continuing on from 'The Three-Month Rule', follow Allegra Mullins, Tom Hiddleston and Naomi Mullins as they continue the next step in their adventure...
1.5M 46.8K 182
15 year old y/n y/l/n gets a new job acting for marvel all while still balancing school and her questionable home life. does meeting the cast become...