Dusk til Dawn | n.mikaelson (...

By kmstories1001

*BOOK ONE OF THE 'TIL SERIES* In which Briana Forbes is full of life, but didn't know what it felt like to tr... More

cast
playlist
prologue
I: The Last Dance
II: Klaus
III: The Last Day
IV: The Sun Also Rises
V: As I Lay Dying
VI: The Birthday
VII: The Hybrid
VIII: The End of the Affair
IX: Disturbing Behvaior
X: The Reckoning
XI: Smells Like Teen Spirit
XII: Ghost World
XIII: Ordinary People
XIV: Homecoming
XV: The New Deal
XVI: Our Town
XVII: The Ties That Bind
XVIII: Bringing Out the Dead
XX: All My Children
XXI: The Murder of One
XXII: Heart of Darkness
XXIII: Do Not Go Gentle
XXIV: Before Sunset
XXV: The Departed
XXVI: Growing Pains
XXVII: The Rager
XXVIII: The Five
XXVIX: The Killer
XXX: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
XXXI: My Brother's Keeper
XXXII: We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
XXXIII: O Come, All Ye Faithful
XXXIV: After School Special
XXXV: Catch Me If You Can
XXXVI: A View to a Kill
XXXVII: Into the Wild
XXXVIII: Down the Rabbit Hole
XXXVIX: Stand By Me
XL: Bring It On
XLI: American Gothic
XLII: The Originals
NOW TIL FOREVER - BOOK TWO

XIX: Dangerous Liaisons

3.8K 122 15
By kmstories1001

Bill Forbes took his last breath later that night, both of his daughters holding his hand at his bedside. Briana woke up this morning, her head and emotions running all over the place. 

On one hand, Bill's death, as a tragic as it was, signified a new beginning for Briana. She had finally learned the truth about where her relationship with her father went wrong and she was able, to at least begin to, make peace with him. Briana would never admit it because deep down she felt terrible for even having the thought, but Bill's death washed over her with relief. She was finally able to close that chapter of her life and look forward. She would no longer stay up wondering and dwelling on the pain. In a way, she was free. 

But on the other hand, she also had her regrets. Regret that she did not try to reconcile with her father sooner. Regret that they would never have the chance to repair their fractured relationship. Regret that she wasted so much time hating him, time she would never get back. 

Briana sat up in her bed, collecting her thoughts before getting ready for her. The house was filled with an uncomfortable silence since last night. Though Briana barely slept, she came to the realization that life goes on. There is no point in dwelling in what could've been. 

A knock on her bedroom door broke Briana from her thoughts. She looked up to see Caroline entering the room, a brown box with a big white bow on it. Briana furrowed her brow. 

"I think this is for you." Caroline spoke sarcastically with a wide smile on her face. 

She took a seat on the end of her sister's bed handing her the box. Briana cautiously took it. She lifted the top of the box with a confused look on her face. 

Her jaw dropped when she noticed the sparkling dark red ball gown. She reached for the card as Caroline spoke cheerfully, "Well her certainly has good taste." 

Briana playfully rolled her eyes and giggled as she read the back of the invitation for the Mikaelson ball. 

A beautiful dress for a beautiful girl. Save me a dance, sweetheart. Love, Nik

"That he does.. or at least I like to think so." Briana responded happily to her sister's prior comment earning giggles from both girls. 

----------------

Briana walked into the Mikaelson mansion with Caroline at her side. Her hair was perfectly curled, with red lipstick to match her red dress. 

Within only a minute of being at the ball, Briana locked eyes with Klaus. His smile grew upon seeing her, especially in the dress he had picked out of her. 

When he saw her, he had sworn time stopped. It was like the room full of strangers had disappeared and it was only them. Her smile widened as she gave him a flirty wink noticing he was walking over to her. 

"Hello love." He spoke smoothly with a smile on his face. 

Briana blushed, she could feel her cheeks getting warm, "Hey handsome." She smiled as she greeted him with a quick kiss. 

Caroline cleared her throat, Briana had forgotten she was there, "Yeah that confirms it. I need a drink." The blonde quipped as she walked away from the couple and towards the bar. 

Briana and Klaus stifled their childlike giggles on blushed faces as Caroline left. 

"You, sweetheart, looks absolutely ravishing in that dress." Klaus smirked, looking Briana's body and up and down. He was practically salivating at the sight of her. 

Briana bit her lip to hide her smile. She looked down and smoothed out the bottom of her dress before bringing her hands to her waist, "Oh, this old thing? I don't even remember where I got it. I think it was from some guy who was obsessed with me or something." Briana shrugged nonchalantly in her sarcastic voice. 

Small smiles creeping on both of their faces at her playfulness. 

"Sounds like quite the guy." Klaus blushed in a playful tone, "Shall we get you a drink?" He extended a hand to her. 

Briana smiled, grabbing his hand, "I thought you'd never ask." 

--------------

Klaus spent the first part of the evening discretely filling Briana in on everything she missed last night, from his uncomfortable dinner with Stefan and Damon to his family's return. The biggest shock of all being his mother had also returned from the dead. 

"How is that even possible? I mean I understand your siblings because they weren't really dead but.. your mom?" Briana questioned anxiously as she brought her champagne flute her lips. 

"Well my mother's a very powerful witch. Why or how she does anything remains a mystery to all of us." Klaus responded, Briana could hear the apprehension in his voice. He didn't trust his mother. 

"She wants to see Elena you know... alone." Briana spoke nervously. Despite her differences with Elena and the entire group over the past couple of months, she still worried for their safety. 

"What?" Klaus questioned sternly. "You keep her far away from my mother. God only knows what she has planned." Klaus instructed. Briana could see that his mind was raining. His paranoia taking over that Ester was plotting against him. 

"Relax.." Briana spoke calmly, placing her champagne flute on the table beside her and using one of her hands to stroke his upper bicep, hoping to calm him down. "Damon is handling it." She spoke confidently. 

Klaus let out a huff of breath, "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Klaus questioned, his tone a mix of sarcastic and serious. 

Briana giggled, causing a small smile to creep on Klaus' paranoid face, "Trust me.." Briana spoke, her hand now caressing his cheek, "When it comes to Elena, Damon's not going to let anything happen to her." 

Klaus let our a breath of relief, Briana being able to at the very least, slightly calm his nerves. 

"Yeah... trust her." A sultry mysterious voice spoke. 

Briana broke away from Klaus to see a tall man with dark hair and eyes. Briana smiled nicely at him. 

"I don't believe we've met. Kol Mikaelson." The man, who Briana had learned was Klaus' younger brother, extended his hand as introduction to the young werewolf. 

"Briana Forbes." Briana introduced as she firmly shook his hand. 

Kol's fingers grazed over her knuckles before pressing the back of her hand to his lips. Briana smiled awkwardly unsure of what to do. 

"Alright that's enough." Klaus spoke, after downing the rest of his champagne. Slamming the glass on the table. 

"So high strung Niklaus. Take the advice of your girl.. Relax." Kol spoke jokingly. A small chuckle escaped Briana's lips. 

"I'm going to like you." Briana giggled as she directed her words towards Kol, earning an eye roll from Klaus. 

Briana couldn't explain it but she felt a connection with Kol. Even only just meeting him, she felt they were similar. There was something about the way he spoke and his humor that reminded her of herself. 

"Something tells me you and I are going to get along, Ana." Kol sipped his champagne. Briana furrowed her brow at the name. 

"I'm one for nicknames. Briana is so...modern. Ana is much more fitting." He explained, Briana giggled at his logic. 

"Oh good another nicknaming genius. Damon will be thrilled. Have you met him yet?" Briana questioned the youngest Mikaelson brother. 

Kol scoffed, "You know I have. I wasn't particularly impressed." Briana practically spit out of the sip of champagne she had taken upon hearing those words. Her laughter filled the air. 

"Have I mentioned I like him?" Briana smiled, but directed her questioned towards Klaus who was less than amused. 

Kol dispersed from the pair after spotting Rebekah across the room. Briana turned her attention back towards Klaus. 

"You know jealously is an.. interesting look on you." Briana said as she wrapped her arms around Klaus' neck. 

Klaus rolled his eyes and scoffed, but looked down admiring at the girl in his arms. His hands placed on her waist. 

"I'm just being nice, I mean, I want your family to like me." Briana confessed, "but don't worry.. at the end of the day I'm always going to be yours." 

Both their smiles widened, Briana played with the hair on nape of Klaus' neck as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Not caring who saw them or what anyone thought. 

-----------------

Briana stood in a crowd of people talking to Damon, ensuring that he will do whatever it takes to keep Elena from meeting with Ester. Though many people disagreed with Damon's methods, Briana knew that when it comes to Elena, Damon is the best person for her. To keep her safe. To protect her in ways no one else has ever cared to. 

"If everyone could gather please--" Briana directed her attention the staircase to see Elijah speaking with all the Mikaelson siblings at his side. 

"Welcome. Thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother--" Briana watched as Elijah motioned towards Ester. Briana had heard countless stories about Klaus' mom, but she had never in a million years expected she would ever see her, standing in the flesh. 

"--brings our family together like this it's tradition to commence the evening with a dance." Elijah finished. 

"That's mommy dearest?" Damon whispered leaning down towards Briana. 

Briana crossed her arms over her chest, holding her champagne flute just in front of her lips to avoid being seen. 

"Yep. Is she staring at me? I feel like she's staring at me." Briana spoke with anxiety. 

Briana knew that Klaus' mom is even more powerful than she could ever imagine and she knew, that despite this act, Ester had to be angry with Klaus for what he did to her and their entire family. If there was one thing Briana had learned, the Mikaelson family doesn't go after their enemies, they go after everyone their enemies love. So yeah, Briana was a little nervous. 

Damon looked at Briana confusingly, "Is Klaus' paranoia rubbing off on you? She's practically facing the other direction. Here, drink your champagne." Damon spoke jokingly annoyed with his best friend as he pushed the bottom of her champagne glass causing the contents to fill into her mouth. 

Briana stifled her coughs from the forced drink and playfully hit Damon in the shoulder as he tried to conceal his laughter. 

"Tonights pick is a centuries old waltz. So if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Elijah directed. 

Briana looked up towards the stairs. As she locked eyes with Klaus, he shot her a devilishly smirk with a wink causing her cheeks to immediately get warm. 

On the dance floor, Briana stood hand in hand, side by side, with Klaus as they started the waltz. The remained silence, but their smiles and spoke volumes as they shared glances with one another. 

As they got into hold and glided across the floor, Klaus spoke, "I'm glad you came." He smiled. 

Klaus knew she had lost her father last night, but he had learned in the time he had known her that Briana doesn't like to talk about the things in her life that caused her pain. She doesn't want to burden those around her with her problems and would rather bury them deep within herself. 

"Well, it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles. Plus, I guess the company isn't terrible." She winked with her joke at the end. 

Klaus smiled admiringly, but it quickly fell, "I am sorry about--" He started but Briana immediately cut him off. 

"Don't. Klaus. Seriously." Her demeanor stiffening. 

Klaus knew that Briana still did not want to talk about Bill's death with him, and while it killed him not to be able to take her pain away, he had to respect her choice to keep this matter private. 

"Very well then. On to more mannered subjects about how happy I am to have you here with me." He spoke, trying to lift her spirits. 

"Did you really think I would be anywhere else?" Briana spoke jokingly. 

"No. Or at least I hoped you wouldn't." He tried to hide the redness in his cheeks, which Briana thought only made him cuter. 

"There is no where else I would rather be than right here in your arms." Briana confessed, her voice lowered like she was trying to conceal her words from those around her. Like they were only for him. 

Klaus realized how much Briana cared for him at those words. He had never experienced that before. It excited him, intrigued him, but also, terrified him that one day he would lose this feeling.

"Good. Because I don't plan on letting you go." He smiled as they spun around. Her smile growing bigger. 

"And who knew you were quite the dancer." Klaus added, Briana inaudibly groaned and threw her head back slightly. 

"Unfortunately, I've had training. I was Miss Mystic Falls back in my high school days." Briana spoke, slightly embarrassed. 

"I know." Klaus responded in a sultry tone. Briana could not help at blush at that response. 

The fact that Klaus wanted to know everything about her, and was continuously amazed by the person she is and the things she has done, was incredibly flattering. 

Klaus shot her a wink as her spun her out of his arms and into Damon's. 

Regaining her footing as she slammed close to Damon's chest, she looked up at the older Salvatore as they danced. 

"Well who knew you could clean up nice?" Briana complimented as she looked Damon up and down, impressed with his suit. 

"Yeah well you're no dog yourself. Oh.. wait." Damon spoke with a playfully smug grin as he turned Briana in his arms. The brunette rolling her eyes at his pun. 

"Cute." She scrunched her nose in a sarcastic tone, "Just like the werewolf bite you're going to get if you keep it up." She quipped, shrugging her shoulders sassily. 

Damon stifled a laugh. Briana couldn't help but notice Damon periodically gazing over her shoulder looking for Elena. Practically watching her every move. Ready to bounce at any given sign of danger. 

"You're staring. It's creepy." Briana spoke slightly serious, but mostly joking, regaining Damon's attention.

"Oh please like I haven't noticed you eyeing wolfy and Valerie Fell." Damon retorted taking Briana aback. She looked over his shoulder once more to see Klaus and blonde, moving to the sound of the music.

She sighed, she had no reason to be jealous, but just seeing another women with hands on her man, Briana felt territorial. 

"Jealousy is not a good look on you." Damon added jokingly in a sing-song tone. 

Briana rolled her eyes, "Everything looks good on me." She quipped back sassily. Determined to seem unbothered. 

Damon smiled knowing he had struck a nerve. He admired the new Briana. The vulnerable side of her that was present whenever she was with Klaus. 

"He wants you to keep eyes on Elena. To keep her safe." Briana said referring to her conversation with Klaus earlier. 

Damon nodded, "Elena will be fine. Tell him he doesn't have to worry about that. What he should be worried about is what is going to happen to him if he ever.. you know.. resorts back to his old evil villain ways and stupidly decides to take you down with him." He shot a sarcastic smile.

Briana looked at Damon slightly confused but cracked a small smile. She knew that what Damon was trying to say was that he will always be there to protect her, but in true Damon and Briana fashion, they refused to admit any sort of love or care for one another. Heartfelt mushy moment had never been their thing. A sarcastic comment with emotional undertones was much more their speed. 

"You mean.. Damon Salvatore, big bad vampire, cares about someone other than himself?" Briana cooed with a wide smile as Damon rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't go around telling people. I have a certain image to uphold." Damon replied cockily. His eyes wandering the dance floor in sight of a certain doppelgänger. 

Briana playfully rolled her eyes, "You really are an ass." She giggled as Damon spun her around. 

As Briana scanned the crowd looking for Klaus, she noticed Elena was nowhere to be seen. 

"Uh Damon..." The vampire looked down at the brunette, "Where's Elena?" She questioned. 

Damon quickly broke away from Briana and frantically examined the dance floor. In the blink of an eye, he was gone.

"Great.." Briana muttered to herself, "He has one job and he can't even do that right." 

--------------

Briana, naturally, found her way back to the bar as she was in desperate need of another glass of champagne. She took a large swig of it in hopes of getting drunk enough to ignore Damon's inability to complete simple tasks. 

"Drowning your sorrows of being here with Niklaus?"  Briana turned in the direction of the voice as she wiped the remnants of the champagne from her lips to see Rebekah. 

Briana smiled upon seeing the blonde. In such a short time the two had become great friends. Briana could trust Rebekah. Even though Rebekah had her differences with most of the people in Mystic Falls, she never put Briana in a position of danger. 

"Actually this drink goes out to Damon and his ability to be a complete and total idiot." Briana spoke and she rose her glass slightly, handing one to Rebekah.

"Well I'll drink to that." The blonde replied cheerfully as they lightly clanked their glasses together. 

"Speaking of Damon, I'm surprised your actually allowed to speak to me after my little run in with Elena last night." Rebekah lowered her voice, slightly ashamed. She didn't want her actions to put her friendship with Briana at risk. 

"Oh I was sternly advised to stay away from you.." Briana spoke with a smug tone as she brought her champagne flute to her lips. She watched as Rebekah's demeanor deflated upon her words. 

"... lucky for you, I don't take orders from anyone. Especially not from Damon." Briana finished, smiling sassily. 

Rebekah's eyes met the brunette's with an equally devilish smile as they  clinked their glasses together once more. 

"Does Nik even realize how lucky he is to have you? I mean you're nothing like the women he's been with in the past." Rebekah spoke sincerely. 

"You know, I don't think a reminder would kill him." Briana smirked responding to the first part of Rebekah's compliment. 

"But how so? Being different from them is a good thing?" Briana questioned. 

She felt slightly uneasy. Klaus and her had never really talked about their past relationships. Of course the thought had dawned on her. Klaus has been alive for a millennium, surely he had his fair share of women. 

"Well for starters, I actually like you." Rebekah replied with a smile as she sipped her champagne, "You're smart, strong, kind. Not to mention absolutely stunning. You're nothing like the rest of the them and that is a great thing." 

Briana smiled widely at Rebekah's words as she pulled the blonde into a big hug. It was nice to have someone understand her relationship with Klaus, and support it, even if it was his sister. Though her friends acted like it was fine, she knew they secretly hoped it would end. 

Rebekah was like a breath of fresh air. Someone that Briana could truly be herself around. 

"Oh one other thing!" Rebekah added as they pulled apart from the hug, "You're a stone cold bitch and I love it." 

Briana bursted into laughter. To most people, that would be an insult. But to Briana, that was a compliment of the highest order. 

"Takes one to know one baby." Briana replied with one more cheers. Both girls laughter filling the air. 

Briana knew that despite what happens with her and Klaus, she had found a friend for life in Rebekah. 

-------------

Briana stood in the crowd talking casually with Klaus as Ester made her way to the top of the staircase to make a toast. Briana's attention was turned in Ester's direction at the sound of her clinking glass. 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Waiters are coming around with champagne.." Ester spoke, her voice was calm yet chilling. Briana did not trust this woman as far as she could throw her. 

On queue, a waiter stepped towards Klaus and Briana. Klaus grabbed two glasses of champagne, one for each of them. He handed Briana hers and his other arm found its way around her waist pulling her closer to him. 

She smiled sweetly at him, leaning into his side. 

"Your mother scares me." Briana admitted under her breath. She couldn't tell what it was, but some intuition was telling her that Ester was up to no good. 

Klaus stifled a chuckle, "Trust me she won't be coming anywhere near you. I will ensure it." His voice was sultry but serious. 

She snuggled further into his group, she felt safe in his arms as she looked up at him. Klaus innocently pecked her lips before turning their attention back to his mother. 

"I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy than to see my family back together as one." Ester spoke, raising her glass slightly. 

Briana looked up to see a proud grin on his face. His smile caused her to smile. Still wrapped under his arm, she rubbed his back proudly with her free hand. 

"I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers." Ester rose her glass above her head. 

"Cheers." The crowd replied in unison. 

Klaus looked at Briana, winking flirtatiously before the pair put the champagne flutes to their lips taking a sip. 

Briana could barely lower her glass before Klaus had taken her hand in his, slightly pulling her in the opposite direction. 

"Come on love, I want to show you something." 

--------------

Klaus led Briana to a dim lit, sequestered room in the back corner of the house. Briana would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly worried about what Klaus wanted to show her. Though his unpredictable nature is one of the many qualities that drew her to him, she was still cautious. 

"So.. what did you want to show me?" She spoke innocently. 

"One of my passions." Klaus spoke in a higher spirited tone as he led the brunette into a room filled with paintings. 

The two stood before a painting of a landscape. Briana admired it closely. There was sense of stillness and calmness in the brush strokes. She had never been an art expert, but she had always believed that art was meant to have many different interpretations. 

"You made this?" She questioned, in awe of the precision of the painting. 

She could see Klaus blush, acting as an answer for her question. She raised her eyebrows jokingly in his direction.

"It's beautiful." She spoke. 

"No, you're beautiful. This is just.. calm." Klaus spoke vulnerably. 

Briana admired this. She admired him and his willingness to be open and vulnerable with her. She felt honored that he felt comfortable enough to share this part of him with her. 

Briana traced over his signature on the bottom of his drawings, Niklaus Mikaelson

"You use your full name." Briana noticed. As she turned in his direction. 

"Well I believe every artist should." He grinned as he stepped towards Briana. 

"Niklaus." Briana repeated, like she was studying his name, he cocked his head, admiring where her thoughts had wandered.

"I like it. It's more distinguished than Klaus. Proper and strong. It suits you." She spoke sincerely as her eyes met his. He couldn't help but crack a smile at her compliment. 

He stood before Briana, in awe of her beauty, her vulnerability and strength. How big and beautiful her heart is and how lucky he was to be let in. 

"How about just Nik?" He questioned as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. 

"Now Nik.. I like." Briana placed her arms around her shoulders, "I mean after all that was the mysterious man who dropped off this dress." Briana smiled remembering how Klaus had signed the card.

Klaus smiled brightly at her playfulness. 

"The closest people in my life call me Nik." He broke his gaze away from her and his voice lowered, growing more vulnerable. 

Briana watched as he spoke intently, taking in every word. 

"Niklaus is the name my father gave me. It's riddled with abuse and heartache. The boy I once was before I became.. what I am." He shifted slightly uncomfortable, still in her grip, as he spoke from his heart. Something he didn't do often. 

"Klaus was a name I gave myself. It was strong and powerful. But it was name that made people afraid. People would quake with fear just at the mention of Klaus Mikaelson... but Nik. Nik is the man who stands before you." Klaus confessed. 

Briana looked at him, tears welling in her eyes at his vulnerability. 

"Nik is the truest version of me. A mixture of who I was and who I have become. The man who has learned from the trials and tribulations of his mistakes, a man who can admit defeat. In my thousand years on this earth only a handful of people, and my family, have been able to see beyond the facade at who I truly am. A select group of people who despite all odds, I've let in." Klaus still had his eyes locked on the floor, like he was afraid to face his vulnerability, but Briana's gaze was on him. 

He looked up, his eyes meeting hers, "In the short time we have known each other you have been able to see me for who I am. Who I really am. And you've accepted me. You've changed me." 

Briana couldn't contain herself. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his. Their mouths moved in perfect symmetry as her hand stoked his cheek. She could feel the smile on his face as their lips collided. 

They pulled apart, her hand still on his face as she rubbed her thumb, "Nik.." She started, he smiled wide, "I think I'm falling in love with you." 

Briana could not believe the words coming out of her mouth. To make such a bold proclamation was incredibly out of character for her. Klaus could not believe the words. 

Both of their smiles widened, causing Briana's nerves to fade away. There was not a doubt in her mind he felt the same way, yet when the words escaped her lips, she feared his response, but his smile told her everything she needed to know. He felt the same.

"You think?" Klaus spoke flirtatiously causing Briana to let out a slightly nervous laugh. 

"Shut up." She laughed playfully nervous. She hated expressing her emotions like this, but something about him made her feel comfortable. 

The two stared into one another's eyes. Their silence was so loud. Klaus eyes scanned every inch of Briana's face as he brought his hand to her cheek. 

Briana couldn't take her eyes off his lips. They were begging with him to kiss her. When Klaus looked back to her eyes, he noticed where they were looking. He didn't hesitate before granting her wish. 

He slammed his lips down onto hers. The kiss was different than before. The ones prior were innocent. They were full of admiration where this was full of love. Full of passion and lust. 

Klaus' tongue immediately found its way into Briana's mouth causing her smile to widen. She hungered for her. She kissed back aggressively causing a small groan to escape Klaus' lips, making her smirk still in the kiss. 

Klaus sped Briana up against the nearest wall making sure not to break the kiss. Briana moaned slightly at his action. He pulled away from her lips as his found her neck. He pressed kisses up and down her neck and collar bone, sucking slightly causing Briana to let out shaky breaths as she threw her head as far back as the wall would let her giving him more access. 

He slowly made his way back up to her lips kissing them passionately. Briana let small moans leave her lips as she reached for his tie, trying desperately to let the knot loose without breaking the kiss. 

As she undid the knot and threw it to the side, his hands found her hair. Briana quickly flipped the two so that Klaus was up against the wall. Klaus practically growled at the sight of her taking control. He pulled her as humanly close to him as possible as she started undoing the buttons of his dress shirt. 

Their shaky pants filled the air as Briana ripped open Klaus shirt pulling it off him. She was salivating at the sight and feel of his chiseled abs and bare chest. She kissed down his chest before pulling away to fully admire his body. 

She could barely look before Klaus sped her back against the wall, only this time her back was against his bare chest. He kissed under her ear and worked his way down her neck as he slowly unzipped her dress. His hands just barely grazing the skin on her back sending chills down her spine. He teased her and he slowly unzipped her dress. 

His lips still on her neck she grunted, "Cmon babe don't do that to me." She panted, the hunger in her voice was strong. 

He pulled off her neck as her dress hit the floor. She kicked it to side before pushing Klaus against the wall. She held him there with her hand on his chest as he looked her body up and down, the only thing adorning her was her lace bra and thong. 

Briana slammed her lips onto his, his hands immediately finding her ass as she fiddled with the buckled of his belt silently begging for it to break free. 

As she pulled the belt out of his pants she tossed it to the side and immediately found the zipper. As payback, she unzipped it... so.. very.. slow... 

She smiled as a loud groan escaped his lips. 

"Paybacks a bitch." She spoke seductively in his ear causing him to want her more. She could feel him up against her leg as his pants dropped to the floor. 

"Oh you'll pay for it alright." He huffed as he spun them around. Smiling seductively at her. The hunger for her written all over his face. 

"What are you gonna do about it?" Briana bit her lip flirtatiously. Taunting and teasing him. Klaus smile got bigger like he was accepting her challenge. 

He picked her up as she brought her lips down to his. He grabbed her ass as he sped them to the couch in the corner of the room. He threw Briana down on the couch. 

She looked up at him with seething eyes as he towered over her. One of his slowly, teasingly, making his way down her stomach. 

As he watched her squirm, desperate for him, her smirked. He leaned down and kissed her neck as his hand played with the top of her thong. He slowly slid the small pieces of fabric down her legs as she kicked it to the side. 

She needed him. She knew she did. She needed the released. 

Klaus' thumb played with her clit as he kissed up and down her neck. He felt her back arch as she let out a moan, a signal he was doing his job. 

"So wet for me already sweetheart." Klaus spoke seductively. Taunting her with his words as he pleasured her with his fingers. Thrusting them in and out of her with every breath. 

"Nik.." Was all she muster. It was a beg. He thrust his fingers into her harder watching as she struggled to catch her breath. 

"Patience sweetheart. I want to take all of you in." He whispered in her ear. 

Briana couldn't take it anymore. Those words had sent her over the edge. 

She flipped over causing Klaus to sit up straight. She could see that he was ready for her. He sat on the couch as Briana straddled him, her hands tugging at his boxers. 

The fell to the floor and her smile widened. She needed him inside her. It was the only thing to get her through the high. She desired him in a way she never had before. 

One of Klaus' hands found the clasp of her bra, undoing it with ease, as the other held her ass in a tight grip. Klaus drooled as he watched her throw her bra to the ground, his eyes fixated on her breast. 

As Briana positioned him in a way that would allow for easy access, he brought his mouth to he boob, sucking gently on her nipple causing Briana to throw her head back. Her groans getting louder and more desperate. 

Briana sat on Klaus' dick, Moving her hips slowly back and forth making sure it was hitting her in all the right places. Klaus removed his mouth from her breast leaning his head back at the feeling of him inside her. 

"You are intoxicating baby." He groaned as he took hold of her hips, helping with motions. Briana smiled. 

In an instant, Klaus flipped Briana back onto her back so that he was on top. In control, just the way Briana liked it. She let him move her any way he wanted. 

She didn't care what position they were in, she just cared how it felt. 

Klaus aggressive thrusted into her causing her yell out in pleasure. Her moans and groans getting louder by the second. 

Briana watched as Klaus was looking at where her neck meets her collar bone with every thrust. He said he wanted all of her, and she was going to let him have it. 

"Do it." She mustered as she arched her back. She could see the questioning look on her face, unsure if she was serious. 

"Baby," She cupped his face as his thrust slowed still filling her with pleasure, "I want you to have all of me." She moaned. 

Klaus smirked as his lips found her neck. He placed soft kisses up and down it before finding the perfect spot. He lifted his mouth slowly allowing his fangs to come out as he bit down into her. 

Briana knew how significant blood sharing is for vampires. And though she couldn't feed on him, she wanted to give him that pleasure. Share that moment with him and give her all to him. 

She could tell it was working. She was at her peak as his thrusting increased as he sucked her dry. The both let out of the loudest moans of the nights as they finished together. 

As they were coming down from their high, Klaus pulled out of her and lifted his mouth from her neck. They both panted as they calmed down, desperately trying to catch their breath. 

They didn't know what was going on outside these four walls, and they didn't care. All they cared about was being with each other. 

Klaus rubbed his thumb softly over where he had bit into Briana and watched intently to make sure she healed. With her supernatural healing, it only took a few minutes. 

He relaxed knowing her wound was healed as he laid down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her as she snuggled in, her head resting on his bare chest. 

He pressed soft kisses to her forehead as she softly rubbed over her chest. Klaus drew calming circles in her bare shoulder. 

They didn't say a word. They just took each other in. Their breathing returned to normal as they relaxed. 

The stillness of the silence comforted them as they laid wrapped in one another's arms, both drifting into sleep with smiles on their faces. 

A/N: oh heyyyyyyy! so..... what do we think? i've been waiting for this chapter since i started writing this fic! i hope you guys enojyed. things are about to get crazyyyyy so buckled up! leave all your thoughts and theories in comments! and thank you so much for all the love and support on this fic it means the absolute world to me that so many of you are enjoying it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 434 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...
15.8K 851 15
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
74K 2.7K 19
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚-- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 /ˈ𝐫ɛ𝐯(ə)𝐫𝐢/ 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬; �...
118K 3.4K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...