Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 13

1.5K 77 1
By your_author00

Scott held his head in his hands, sat in the passenger seat of Stiles' death trap of a Jeep as he watched said boy talk to his dad, the sheriff.

Behind him, lay a barely conscious, naked Jackson Whittemore who had been covered with a blanket they'd found in the trunk, and a drunk Levi Powis who was babbling about Isaac and Erica.

"They're real jerks. Who leaves someone at a club when- when they forced them to go? Fuck them. What assholes. Right Scott?"

Hearing his name, the McCall spun his head round with raised brows, seeing both the teens in the back seats were becoming more restless: Jackson especially as he was becoming more aware of his surroundings too.

"Uh, yeah. Hey Levi?" The boy hummed in question. "How about you try and sleep? It's been a very long night."

This is when Jackson figured it was the best time to try and sit up. It wasn't. For Sheriff Stilinski, who was already suspicious of his son and his best friend, was right outside. The blond began groaning, whether in pain or confusion neither knew.

"What's happening?"

He raised a hand to his head, trying to stop the pounding. And if Levi hadn't had drank half his body weight in alcohol, he would've felt the fear building up in him.

"Jackson... I'm sorry but-" realising he was a second away from being caught with a naked boy in his vehicle, he reacted quickly. Maybe too quickly, given he hadn't even thought it through. But nevertheless, he threw a punch at the Whittemore's jaw, knocking him out instantly.

Levi watched with a gaping mouth and wide eyes, looking between the unconscious blond and the tanned boy in front of him.

"You-you're not gonna do that to me right?"

Scott pursed his lips, nervously looking over at the Sheriff and Stiles with a wave.

"What? No. No. Just, be quiet."

The shorter brunette nodded slowly and shrunk back into his seat, ignoring the way Jackson's legs were sprawled out over him.

Levi groaned out as he stretched in the back of Stiles' Jeep, allowing his eyes to get used to the light.

He was alone, that much he could tell. And another thing, his head was killing him.

Literally.

It felt like a hundred emotions were pounding into it at once, but no. How could that be? There's was no one around.

Scrunching his brows, the boy tried his best to remember what happened and how he got there.

The previous night.

Erica and Isaac took him to a club.

They did shots.

A lot of shots.

Then what?

He saw Stiles.

The Kanima attacked.

He was put into the car with Jackson and that's it.

He must've fallen asleep.

The brunette looked around, seeing they were in the middle of the woods. And there was a police van a few metres away.

Pushing away the aching hangover, he could feel a raging panic inside, and irritation, and anger.

Jackson?

Slowly, painstakingly almost, the pale teen climbed out of the car and walked closer to the van, feeling the emotions cleared.

Definitely Jackson.

He waited a moment to see if he could hear anything to give away what he was doing in there but nothing.

So, he opened the door.

And there, in all his glory, was Beacon Hill's star lacrosse player and co captain. Chained to the bench.

Naked.

In a blanket.

Hearing the door open once again, Jackson turned to face him, relief washing over his features as he saw who it was.

"Levi, thank god. Get me out of here."

"What the fuck happened? Why are you... Here?"

The Whittemore rolled his blue eyes, rattling the handcuffs aggressively.

"Your friends chained me up. They think I'm some kind of lizard. Can you hurry up and get me out or what?"

Levi blinked but nodded, lifting his leg to help before being pulled back.

"Dude! What are you doing?"

He looked at Stiles with a are you kidding me expression.

"I'm getting him out. What are you doing?"

Exasperated, the Stilinski slammed the door closed again and dragged a unwilling Levi behind him over to the Jeep where a new car had parked next to it.

How had he not noticed that?

Scott and Allison were freaking out inside it.

"They know."

Stiles had dropped Levi off at school after realising that they were in deep shit. He felt bad for bringing him into it and wanted to keep him out of it as best as he could.

Thank god for that.

But now, Levi was there, wandering the halls, with a limp, two blacks eyes and in the same clothes as yesterday.

You can imagine how that looked to Me Crawford who'd been walking around too.

"Levi! So glad I caught you. Why don't we go to Mrs Ford's office hm?"

The boy's shoulders deflated.

He'd been through this before in his old school. The sympathy. The pity. The deceit. And every time, nothing happened.

Nobody helped.

"I have to get to class sir so-"

"I'll have a word with your teacher. You already missed first and second, one more won't hurt will it?"

Reluctantly, he followed after Steven to the office he'd spent half his school time in this term.

For five minutes, he sat in silence as the two teachers talked in hushed whispers, figuring out what to do.

They already had a feeling about it.

The moment his dad walked through the door and dragged him out of the school.

This just proved it.

"So, Levi," she started off with a tight smile, "where have you been this morning? Thought we agreed you'd stay in school?"

Her emotions just showed she was trying to start off easy before going onto the more personal stuff, he realised.

And she probably thought it happened this morning or the night before.

They hadn't seen him the day after it happened.

"I woke up late."

Steven leant back on the sofa, crossing his arms over his torso.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, my alarm's broken, so..."

Whatever you do, don't tell the truth.

They weren't gonna help him. Just make his life worse.

And he couldn't risk that right now.

"Right." The pair glanced at each other knowingly. "Got into a fight then?"

He looked away after seeing Mr Crawford gesture to his eyes.

"Yep."

"Who was it?"

"Don't know. It was dark."

Ellen sighed and leaned forward, her emotions all over the place.

She was annoyed he wouldn't open up and give them the evidence they needed. She was sad for him. Happy that they'd noticed the signs early. She was also tired.

He didn't know why.

"Levi, you know if someone's hurting you, all you have to do is tell us and we can sort it out."

It took everything in him not to scoff.

"Sure."

Steven scanned his face for a tell, anything.

"She's right, we can do so-"

Three knocks sounded at the door, the owner not bothering to wait for a response before opening it.

A woman with short red hair stood there, her face blank of any emotion.

"Sorry to interrupt, the principal would like to speak with Levi for a moment."

Steven and Ellen frowned but nodded.

Levi squinted slightly, feeling the room tense up.

"Go on, we'll continue this later."

The boy stood slowly, trailing after the woman.

He felt his heart rate pick up as he felt her cockiness and amusement at his situation.

Why?

What was about to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 11.2K 32
In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [ SEASON 2 ] Β© stilesbilinskiii
70.8K 2.5K 22
in which Meilani McCall's werewolf problems only get worse after Derek becoming the new alpha of Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf) (Stiles Stilinski xo fem!oc...
130K 2.6K 83
πš–πš˜πš˜πš—πšœπšπš›πšžπšŒπš” πšŠπšπš“. πšžπš—πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πš˜πš› 𝚊𝚌𝚝 πš—πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš•πš’, πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 πš›πšŽπšœπšžπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš’...
44.2K 761 50
When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old school was it the fresh start she intended...