The suta's hidden wife || A K...

Door eyeconic1

Once upon a time there was a man named Karna. He was born to a Kshatriya women and was adopted by a suta when... Meer

1. Introduction
2. Breakdown & First meet
3. Guru's
5. Test, Boon's & Guru dakshina
6. Karna's triumph & Letter
7. Gyanika in Koshal
8. Stong alliances
9. Vivah
10. Kala pradarshan
11. Anger of Gyanika!
12. Changes
13. Yuvraj
14. Jai Shree Ram!
15. Through the years
16. Subhadra's Svayamvar
17. Return after return
Characters
Characters 2
18. Meghnaad nandini & Sulochana sutaa

4. Education

1.6K 101 32
Door eyeconic1

The next day,
Gyanika got up and after having bath she started her education.

Shiva- Putri, we will first start with Chaturdasha Vidyasthanas.
Gyan- What is that Pitashree?
Shiva- It is the 14 main Vidya's, It consists of:-
• The four Vedas
• The 6 Vedangas
• Itihasa and Puranas
• Dharmashatra
• Darsana
• And Nyaya.
Today we will start with Vedas.

Gyanika nodded and then Mahadev said.

Shiva- Putri, the four Veda's consist of Rigveda, Samveda, Yajurveda and Atharvaveda.

In Rigveda, The hymns are denoted to celestial deity's. The hymns contain praises, invocations, and philosophical discussions.
The Rigveda is organized into ten books, and each book is further divided into hymns. The hymns are written in the form of poetry and are composed in a highly structured and rhythmic manner.

Mahadev then told Gyanika the hymns and for 1 month she and Mahadev use to have shastrarath and she use to read the Rigveda as well as pratice Kala's with the 3 Sakhi's of her and Siddhi's from Mata Parvati.

One month later, she was well versed with Rigveda and then Mahadev moved forward with Yajurveda.

Shiva- Putri, The Yajurveda focuses on proper ways to perform rituals especially Yajna's. It gives a detailed information about prayers and the duties performed by the Purohit's. It is mainly used to invoke celestial being's and seek their blessings.
It also contains Tatva gyaan (philosophy) and helps one understand Dharma.

Again for 1 month she studied and read the Yajurveda and then a month later she was well versed in it.

Shiva- Putri, Samaveda consists of hymns, chants and melodies which are mostly derived from Rigveda. It is set in a musical way and are intended to be sung.
The Samaveda is divided into three parts:- Archika (prayers)
Udgitha (chant of Sama)
Upasana (worship)
The Udgitha is considered the most important part and is chanted during the Soma sacrifice.

Again she began to chant the mantras of Samaveda and her mind and soul started to purify and elevated. One month later she was done and she moved towards the last Veda.

Shiva- Putri now the final Veda, the Atharva Veda. The Atharvaveda is the fourth Veda, and it consists of hymns, spells, charms, and incantations.
Unlike the other three Vedas, the Atharvaveda addresses a diverse range of subjects, including healing, magical rites, daily life, and philosophical reflections. The hymns of the Atharvaveda cover a wide array of topics, ranging from prayers for health and prosperity to charms and spells for protection against evil forces. It includes incantations for various life events such as childbirth, marriage, and death.

Gyanika took 1 month and all the shlokas and hymns were memorised by her. Mahadev was a little sceptical since she memorised the Veda's in a span of 4 months. hence, he decided to test her.

She answered Mahadev correctly and Mahadev realised that Gyanika had a photogenic memory.

Shiva- Putri, now we will move on the topic of Upaveda. The four Upaveda's are:-
• Ayurveda - Ayurveda encompasses knowledge about maintaining a balanced and healthy life, herbal medicine, surgery, and various therapeutic practices.
• Dhanurveda - Dhanurveda is the science of archery and military arts.
• Gandharvaveda - It is also called Sangeet Shastra. It is the science of music and performing arts.
• Arthaveda - It consists of the Arthashastra (science of economics, governance and politics).

Gyanika started to read and practice the 4 Upaveda's. Mahadev had requested Mata Saraswati to teach her Sangeet, which Mata Saraswati agreed happily.

Mahadev had also called Ashivini kumara's to Kailash and they taught Gyanika about Ayurveda.

She practiced Dharuveda with Mahadev and he taught her advanced techniques as well in the same.

1 year and 6 months had passed and Gyanika had learned the Vedas and Upaveda's. She also mastered all her kalas with the help of Mahadev and Mata Saraswati.

She started to control her powers which came to her as the Ansh of Ardhanariswar.

Her powers were:-
• She could control panch tatva
• She could grant boons
• She could teleport and read minds
• She could talk to animals
• She could create Astras and weapons
• She could become invisible

She was given the fatherly love that she wished for from Mahadev and Mata Parvati gave her the love of mother. She had also met Kartikeya and Ganesha and she called them her bhrata's.

With Drona,
While the life of Gyanika became happy, Drona now had to ask Bhiksha to feed his family. Once, Ashwatthama wished to have milk and not able to afford it, Kripi mixed the rice water in normal water and gave it to the little Ashwatthama.

Drona seeing this became upset and went to the palace of Panchal where he was insulted by his former friend Drupad. That's how he took the job to be the guru of Kuruvanshi prince's.

In Kailash,
Mahadev closed his eyes and summoned Dev sthapati Vishwakarma.

Vkarma- Panipat Mahadev, what can I do for you?
Shiva- Dev Vishwakarma, I want you to teach Gyanika Silpaveda.
Gyan- Silpaveda?
Vkarma- It deals with planning, designing, and construction of houses, villages, and cities. Vaastu Shastra, the Indian science of Architecture has its origin in Silpaveda.

Gyanika nodded and for 6 months, she learnt how to design and construct houses, cites and villages. Then she was had mastered that Knowledge as well. She also mastered the knowledge of creating weapons and Astras.

In Mahendragiri parvat,
Parshu- Putra, today we will learn about the Vedanga's. There are 6 Vedanga's and the 6 Vedanga's are:-
• Shiksha - Shiksha deals with the phonetic aspects of the Vedas, including rules for correct pronunciation, accentuation, and intonation.

• Chandas - Chandas is the study of Vedic meter and prosody. It deals with the rhythmic patterns, poetic meters, and the structure of Vedic verses.

• Vyakarana - Vyakarana is the grammar associated with the Vedas. It includes rules for sentence formation, grammatical structure, and syntax.

• Nirukta - Nirukta focuses on the interpretation and etymology of difficult and archaic words found in the Vedas.

• Kalpa - Kalpa deals with the rituals and ceremonies described in the Vedas. It includes various sub-disciplines such as Shrauta Sutras (rituals related to public ceremonies), Grihya Sutras (domestic rituals), and Dharma Sutras (legal and ethical principles).

• Jyotisha - Jyotisha deals with astronomy and astrology. It involves the study of celestial bodies, calculation of time, and the preparation of calendars. Jyotisha was used to determine auspicious timings for Vedic rituals.

Karna understood and then for 5 months he use to have conversations with his guru and they would also debate.

In Kailash,
Shiva- Putri, we will now study about the Upanishads. The word "Upanishad" is derived from the words "upa" (near), "ni" (down), and "shad" (to sit), which together imply sitting down near a teacher to receive esoteric knowledge.
The Upanishads delve into profound metaphysical and speculative inquiries about the nature of reality, the self (atman), and the ultimate reality (Brahm).

Mahadev paused as Gyanika asked him.

Gyan- How many Upanishads are there Pitashree?
Shiva- There are 108 Upanishads, but some are more widely studied than others. The principal Upanishads include the Chandogya, Brihadaranyaka, Mandukya, Taittiriya, Aitareya, and Katha Upanishads.

Mahadev explained all the 108 Upanishads to her one by and one she grasped the knowledge of the same. After 6 months she was done with the same.

Shiva- Putri, now I will teach you about the Mahapuranas. There are 16 Mahapurnana's, but in kaliyug there will be 18, the Bhagavata purana and Brahmavaivarta Purana also known as the Krishna Purana. I will teach you only 16 and you'll know about the other 2 when you'll return.

Gyanika nodded and then Mahadev started to teach her the Puranas.

Shiva- The Puranas are:-
1. Brahma Purana:
One of the significant themes of the Brahma Purana is the creation of the universe. It provides a detailed account of the process of creation, the origin of various beings, and the evolution of the cosmos.

2. Padma Purana:
Named after the lotus (padma) that emerged from Lord Vishnu's navel, it deals with cosmology, mythology, and religious teachings.

3. Vishnu Purana:
The Vishnu Purana consists of six books (amshas) and is divided into sections known as "parvas." It contains prose as well as verse portions and is known for its detailed cosmology, mythology, and religious teachings.

4. Shiv Purana:
The Shiva Purana is a voluminous text with various sections and stories. It contains prose as well as verse portions and is divided into sections known as "samhitas."

Similar to other Puranas, the Shiva Purana mentions the incarnations (avatars) of mine, including forms like Rudra, Bhairava, Nataraja, and others.

5. Narad Purana:
Narrated by the sage Narada, this Purana contains information on cosmology, mythology, and religious teachings.

The Purana contains narratives and dialogues between Narada and other sages, deities, and divine entities. These conversations often convey moral and spiritual lessons.

6. Markandeya Purana:
The Purana is known for the narratives and dialogues involving Sage Markandeya. One of the most famous stories within the Markandeya Purana is the narrative of Markandeya and his encounter with Me, where he is granted the boon of immortality.

The Purana emphasizes the importance of dharma (righteousness) and morality. It contains teachings on how individuals should conduct themselves in various aspects of life and society.

7. Agni Purana:
The Purana contains detailed descriptions of various rituals, ceremonies, and forms of worship. It provides instructions on how to perform religious ceremonies, including those dedicated to different deities.

This Purana contains sections on astrology and astronomy, including details about celestial bodies, planetary movements, and the influence of cosmic forces on human life.

The Agni Purana includes information on Ayurveda, the traditional system of Indian medicine. It covers topics related to health, diseases, and various medicinal herbs and treatments.

8. Bhavishya Purana:
The term "Bhavishya" translates to "future," and the Purana is known for its prophecies and predictions about future events. Like other Puranas, it covers a wide range of topics, including cosmology, mythology, genealogies, rituals, and moral teachings.

One distinctive feature of the Bhavishya Purana is its focus on predicting future events. The Purana is believed to contain prophecies about various historical and dynastic developments, including the rise and fall of kingdoms and rulers.

The Purana provides information on religious practices, rituals, and ceremonies. It contains descriptions of various forms of worship and the significance of different deities.

In mahendragiri parvat,
Parshu- Then the next Purana is:-
9. Linga Purana:
It is dedicated to the worship of the Linga form of Lord Shiva, it contains cosmology, mythology, and rituals.

The Linga Purana consists of two parts:
• Purva Bhaga (First Part): Focuses on the creation of the universe, the significance of the linga as a symbol of Lord Shiva, and the stories associated with Shiva's manifestations.
• Uttara Bhaga (Second Part): Explores the duties of a devotee, various forms of worship, pilgrimage sites, and the merits of observing rituals dedicated to Lord Shiva.

The Linga Purana includes various stories and legends associated with Lord Shiva, such as the marriage of Shiva and Parvati, the churning of the ocean (samudra manthan), and the origin of the linga.

10. Varaha Purana:
Named after the Varaha avatar (boar incarnation) of Lord Vishnu, it includes cosmology, mythology, and rituals.

The Varaha Purana consists of four parts (khaṇḍas):
• Purva Khaṇḍa (First Part): Describes cosmology, creation, and the genealogies of various dynasties.
• Bhūmi Khaṇḍa (Second Part): Focuses on the geography of the earth, rivers, mountains, and the merits of pilgrimage to sacred places.
• Svarga Khaṇḍa (Third Part): Explores topics related to heaven, including the lives of sages, rituals, and the rewards of virtuous deeds.
• Pātāla Khaṇḍa (Fourth Part): Describes the underworld (Pātāla), the story of Varaha (the boar incarnation of Vishnu), and various myths.

11. Skanda Purana:
Dedicated to Lord Kartikeya (Skanda or Muruga), it contains cosmology, mythology, and legends of Kartikeya.

The Skanda Purana is divided into several sections (khaṇḍas), and it covers a wide range of topics:
• Māheśvara Khaṇḍa: Describes the greatness of Lord Shiva.
• Vaiṣṇava Khaṇḍa: Highlights the glory of Lord Vishnu.
• Brahma Khaṇḍa: Discusses cosmology and the nature of the ultimate reality.
• Kāśī Khaṇḍa: Focuses on the city of Kashi  and its sacredness.
• Āvantya Khaṇḍa: Deals with the region of Avanti.
• Nāgara Khaṇḍa: Contains information about the construction of temples and images.

12. Vamana Purana:
Named after the Vamana avatar (dwarf incarnation) of Lord Vishnu, it includes cosmology, mythology, and rituals.

The central story of the Vamana Purana revolves around Lord Vishnu's Vamana avatar, where he takes on the form of a dwarf Brahmin to reclaim the three worlds from the demon king Bali. This story is also found in other Puranas and Hindu scriptures.

13. Kurma Purana:
Named after the Kurma avatar (tortoise incarnation) of Lord Vishnu, it contains cosmology, mythology, and rituals.

The Purana narrates the story of Lord Vishnu's Kurma avatar, where he takes the form of a turtle to support Mount Mandara during the Samudra Manthan.

14. Matsya Purana:
Named after the Matsya avatar (fish incarnation) of Lord Vishnu.

The Purana narrates the story of Lord Vishnu's Matsya avatar, where he takes the form of a fish to rescue the ancient scriptures (Vedas) and the sage Manu from a deluge. This episode is a crucial event in Hindu mythology and is also found in other Puranas.

15. Garud Purana:
The Garuda Purana is divided into two parts: the Purva Khanda (first section) and the Uttar Khanda (later section).
• Purva Khanda: Focuses on cosmology, mythology, and religious teachings.
• Uttar Khanda: Emphasizes the topics of death, the afterlife, funeral rites, and other aspects related to the soul's journey.

The Garuda Purana describes the consequences of one's actions (karma) and outlines the punishments for sinful deeds as well as the rewards for virtuous actions.

16. Brahmanda Purana:
The Brahmanda Purana is one of the largest Puranas and is divided into two parts: the Purva Bhaga (earlier section) and the Uttar Bhaga (later section).
• Purva Bhaga: Focuses on cosmology, mythology, genealogies, and legends related to deities.
• Uttar Bhaga: Continues the cosmological and mythological discussions, including narratives about Lord Rama and Lord Krishna.

The Brahmanda Purana outlines laws, ethical principles, and guidelines for righteous living. It emphasizes the importance of adhering to dharma (righteousness) and fulfilling one's duties.

It had now been 9 years since Karna came to mahendragiri parvat and 5 years since Gyanika went to Kailash.

Parshu- Karna, now is time for your Shastra gyaan.

In Kailash,
Shiva- Putri now it's time for you to gain Shastra gyaan.

Soon she started to learn Shastra's. She learnt spears with lord Kartikeya, She learnt sword fighting from Mata Parvati, She learnt gada yudh from Shri Ganesha, She learnt Mal yudha from Nandi, She learnt axe fighting and Mastered Archery from Mahadev.

She then mastered all the weapons from Mahadev and Mata Parvati.

She had also become ambidextrous. Meaning she could use both her hands in wars.

Shiva- Putri, now you can sleep, tomorrow you'll be having a kala pradarshan in front of Devi devta's.

In mahendragiri parvat,
Karna also learnt warfare and mastered all of them with the help of Bhagwan Parshuram.

Parshu- Putra, now sleep, Tomorrow you'll get your guru Dakshina.

___________________________
Author's note:-

I tried to get info about the scriptures, I apologise if something is wrong.

How was Gyanika's education?

How was Karna's education?

What do you think about the Drona situation?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

76.6K 3.1K 20
I have to stop rajmata kunti and pandavas from going varnavat, what happened to duryodhan, why he obeys his mamashree always, this is wrong, and I a...
8K 365 14
(what-if) oneshots of Mahabharat characters , could be imaginary situations introduced to the plot or improvised versions of actual plot Hopefully y...
60.9K 2.6K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...
11.8K 680 16
Rādhēy : a popular name derived from Radha which means 'Son of Radha' used by his beloved foster son Suryaputra Karn. Dūhītr : A synonym for a daugh...