Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

47. Taennie

412 37 6
By _amxnx_

"Two damaged people trying to heal each other is love."

_

Taehyung's brain is altering through every dimension. Off and on. Off and on. Off and on. Wavering fast at a quick speed. Not as much as his heart.

He feels like he will have a heart attack. It has reached that point. His body is burning cold. Eyes blurring everything around with his focus only on Jennie.

She's got her hair down today. Kissing her shoulders and slipping down beautifully. Hair parted sideways neatly with a hairband resting on top.

Eyes bearing the same emotions as yesterday. Amusing than yesterday. Prettier and more dazzling than yesterday. Skin soft. Pink tinted cheeks. He wishes nothing to trace his knuckles down her skin to admire every inch of her. Lip glossing her way into his heart.

A white dress. Casual wear. Still eye-catching. It's full-sleeved thin wool with little strawberries drawn on it. She's petite and soft. Someone who would hold calm and turn into your worst nightmare if she could.

It fucked him up. It was love. He was in love. He was in love. Love. Love. Love. Shit.

If it was possible, there would be just her and him in a room with canvas and paints and flowers and love.

Her eyes blink, and he is slipping off his feet. Misses a few seconds and holds himself with the help of a doorway next to him.

"Jesus." He is coming back to reality. Cruel reality which he didn't realize would never want him to come back to. Oh, he wants to become deaf to everything. Wants to go back to the shell of his own where he was blossoming like cherry blossoms happening in spring.

"Yeah, this is Jennie," Jungkook emphasizes once more. Kicking off Taehyung straight into his gut.

Jennie is looking at everyone and coming back to Taehyung. He is wearing a black polo shirt matching with pants below. The watch on his wrist took her into focus. She goes to see his face, which is shadowing under his cap.

His physique is no joke. Lean and sexy. Tall and swoon-worthy. Hair long, just like she remembers. Oh, this was the man who she encountered yesterday with.

"You." She comes forward, her cheeks becoming a little shade of red. "I think we met yesterday, right?" Taehyung is looking at her. Finds her voice ten times beautiful. His eyes can't look away. There is a freaking eye contact and he can't say anything. Lost his voice.

Oh, this was not right. But he is so awestruck. So so whipped. This is no joke. The feelings are super strong. And he's dead silent. Lost in her. Don't want to return to reality.

Jimin jumps forward and slips his way in between. "Jennie!" He squeals, taking her attention. Hands in the air. "Oh, we were looking so forward to seeing you hahaha!" He greets her and she's so taken aback. Points at herself. Confused. "Me?"

Taehyung is glancing at the exchange between Jimin and Jennie. Jennie is peering surprised at Jungkook bearing no idea why his friends are like this and he is looking at you, not having an idea what to answer, and you are looking at Jennie with surprise.

The room is dead silent.

Birds chirp, and Jennie slowly turns to look back at Taehyung. Their eyes meet again and he can't take it. "Oh–I-hd something—no, I forgot something." He adjusts his cap and clenches his jaw. Turns away and takes his leave.

Hobi takes the front. Smiles widely. "Oh, I know what he forgot haha, will help him," Hobi smiles at Jennie, very warmly, "So nice to see you." He greets and gets out to follow Taehyung. Namjoon comes next. "I'll help them find that." He bops his head at Jennie, informs Jungkook and leaves after.

"Nah, haha. He will only break it. I should help him." Jin hesitantly smiles at Jungkook, "Gonna, make sure nothing breaks." He bops his head at Jennie and does a little handshake. "We'll be back soon." And leaves too.

Yoongi is sitting on the kitchen slap. Gets off. "The bread, give it to me." He takes the bread you made for Jin. "I will give it to him. It will take a little time, I suppose." Your hands let loose the bread and he presses a smile and takes his leave after greeting Jennie too.

Jimin has been watching everyone leave. Don't know how he can get out of this. And before he can say something, Jungkook does it first,

"What?" He is taking a slice of bread from the cover. "You don't wanna go?"

Jimin is squinting his eyes, all sassy, "Of course I should." And he nods, "We will see you in a few, Jennie." He glances down at the ribbon at the back of her dress from the side. "You came for help here, didn't you?" He diverts her attention, "Look, there's Y/n.'' And he scurries away next.

Jennie watches every one of his friends leave. She looks at Jungkook for questions and he is eating a mouthful of bread. Shrugs.

"Are they your friends?" She asks and his doe eyes smile, "Yep." The cheeks move. Jennie finds you approaching her and taking the ribbon from her dress. "Needed help with this?" You are tying the ribbon for her and your eyes keep stealing glances of Jungkook.

He knows what's going on.

No, he apparently does not.

His friends think Jennie is his girlfriend. The one he sent mails to since his childhood. The one he has fallen deeply in love with.

He's pressing his fingers on his temples. Stressed. There was so much to take care of. So much to clear. But to have you. The end game was worth it all. He would do it all for you. Anything.

+++

"No, you don't get to blame me for this—"

"No one is blaming you for anything." Taehyung stops mid-walking and tells Yoongi. "It was my decision all along." He makes sure to mention that. Yoongi just sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. Takes his seat near anyone he can sit.

Jimin is twitching. "This was such a big plot twist."

Jin is rubbing his face. "Jungkook loves her, dude."

"They love each other." Hobi correct, letting his one-crossed leg shift down to the floor. "That's what it is."

"Timing is definitely a shitty thing." Taehyung groans, as his head hung low. Hands stuffed in his pockets. Lips bitten.

Jimin meddles in between. "It's not about timing at all. They were together for like what..." he shrugs, "–eight years. You can never beat that."

"I am well aware." Taehyung spits, a little irritated. "I know it all. It's just–so–so messed up."

Namjoon throws his head back and folds his arm behind his head. "It's alright. We can forget—"

"No, didn't you see how dreamy she is and how damn hard–no–it's impossible to forget her?" Taehyung removes his cap. Eyes on Namjoon. Serious stance. "I know I've seen her for a few seconds, met her yesterday and came across her again, but dear God, I can't bear to not think of her. She's made home in my mind and I think I should..."

Everyone is waiting for him to speak further. Anticipation killing them. Good or bad. What it was?

"I think I should leave early."

The way their faces drop.

"DUDE YOU CAN NOT JUST LEAVE BECAUSE OF A MERE GURL—"

"SHE'S NOT A MERE GURL JIMIN!" Taehyung fights.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT! SHE'S JUNGKOOK's GIRLFRIEND!" Jimin warns, calms himself down. "We can't fight!"

Taehyung frowns, "Who's fighting?"

"If you aren't forgetting about Jennie, of course, that means you're not giving up and there will be this..." Jimin is showing and expressing a big clash of his palms, "... Fight between you and Jungkook."

"For god's sake." Taehyung is rolling his eyes, done for good. "I told you it's hard to forget about her, not that I will have her. She's not a damn property and also I said I'll leave 'cause I am not really interested in watching them get lovey-dovey and have myself hurt."

Jin gets up. Goes to Taehyung. Pats his shoulders and takes his attention. "Look, I understand you just saw her yesterday, and she's doing an excellent job at keeping you so—"

"Hyung," Taehyung sounds like he is begging at this point, "Do you not see how tragic this is for me?" He is meeting sad eyes with, "She's so beautiful and if she were to be mine... the museums were to be named after her and art of hers."

Jin sighs. "You're too bad down."

Taehyung nods pretty gently. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I'm leaving for Paris, anyway. It's not like I could be hers."

Namjoon is pouting. "My baby," he is coming for a warm hug and Taehyung is laughing a little, "No, don't baby me." He smiles, "It's alright. I'll just take my leave early." He bites his lips in and decides on that.

Yoongi nods, "If you think that's right."

Jimin stands up, "I think we should talk to Y/n about this." He sparks with an idea and Taehyung is stunned. Blinks twice. "No?" He tells and everyone frowns. "Why not?" Hobi gets up from his seat. "I think it's the best idea."

Taehyung shuts his eyes. "How will that make anything work?"

"She's that one girl who's the closest to you and the closest to Jennie." Hobi has a literal light bulb appearing on his head. "There might be something?"

Jin agrees. "Yeah, nothing's wrong with trying."

Jimin is already starting to walk towards the door. "I'm calling her in. Tell me yes or no." He is waiting for Taehyung to set him off and Taehyung is thinking and thinking and thinking. He takes his seat.

"Alright."

And Jimin is off.

+++

"What's up?" You're particularly dragged inside the room. Everyone's sitting with a sad smile. Taehyung not even meeting eyes with you. Your stance changes.

Jimin let go of his grip.

"What's up?" You take off your apron. Take a seat and Jimin is waiting for someone to speak up, but suddenly everyone is nervous.

Taehyung scrubs his nape. Comes forward by himself. "We need your suggestion or something, I guess." Taehyung meets eyes with you and you slowly nod. Not ready for what's coming next.

"Although it's of no use—of course–I don't know why we need to discuss this." He scratches his temples, lowers his gaze and takes a breather.

You wait. Everyone does.

"I encountered Jennie on a bus yesterday." Taehyung spills, and you wait for him to add further. "And I got enchanted by her."

Your mouth turns into an 'O'

"Like, too bad." He is face-palming. Has turned red. Can't come to face you and you're only thinking about how much of a puppy he looks right now.

"We've just found out that she goes by the name Jennie. Jennie. The Jennie." He is whispering her name so softly. Oh, he was down. You could see through. Very clearly.

You are quiet, and he twists his lips. "The one who's Jungkook's girlfriend."

A little giggle comes out of your lips and everyone is staring at you, bewildered. "Do you want her?" Tears are springing out of your eyes. From all the giggles.

Taehyung stands up straight. Pushes his bangs aside. Can't comprehend what you mean by that. "What?" He questions. You smile widely at him. "Go, get her then."

"But she's Jungkook's girl—" you cut him off. "They're not official." And there are gasps from the entire room. Yoongi comes to you and holds your shoulders tight. Eye to an eye. "Y/n, I don't think so that's fair to Jungkook—"

You rest your palm on his hand and let them rest down. "Trust me."

Yoongi's frown lines deepening on his forehead. Don't know what to tell.

Before you can tell anything, Taehyung grabs your hand and takes you out of the room. You walk at his pace. And he stops outside the entrance. Faces you.

"Y/n."

You smile, "Yes, Tae?"

"Are you saying that because you like Jungkook?" He is concerned and you only think he's being too innocent and nice. "No," you chuckle, "The path is clear." You insist. "He sees her as friends and nothing else."

"How is that even possible?" It makes no sense whatsoever. What were those eight years? What changed?

You pat his shoulders. "It's not my place to tell you why." You think your lips and nod at him. "Just trust me and go for it. Jungkook would be everything but mad."

He is quiet.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"But—"

"Jennie, can you come h—"

"GOD Y/N PLEASE!" He is tensed and Jennie is already hurrying her way towards you two from the door. Sunshine falls on her face and Taehyung's heart can't take it. He is suddenly weak. Sun striking right at his head. He is spinning. Everything's blurry. Eyes rolled back and he's fainted right on the ground.

*thud*

"OH MY—"

"DID HE FAINT?"

"CALL JUNGKOOK!"

+++

Taehyung opens his eyes and the one person he doesn't want to see is looking at him with her cat eyes. Very much interested.

He screams. She flinches.

He drops down from the bed and Jennie is gasping. "A-are you okay?" Taehyung doesn't waste time, he is slipping and waking up and slipping again and trying to run out of the room but Jennie takes his name.

"Taehyung, you need to rest."

He has officially dropped dead.

Flat on the floor.

She goes to him and crouches down. Taps with her finger on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" She tilts her chin to look at him and he is electrified and incapable of handling this situation. God, someone help him.

He is shaking his head. So embarrassed.

She can't help but bite back a laugh. Finds him cute. "Can you please wake up?" She stands up straight. "You see, this is not really a place you can lie down."

"Of course." He grumbles under his breath. Flattens his palms on the ground and gets up. Doesn't let her see his face and she has her curious eyes on him. Tries to meet eyes with him but he is looking at all the directions instead of hers.

She flops her shoulders.

"We're going out in a few." She informs and Taehyung tucks his hair behind his air. Hums.

Jennie waits for him to say something but he is still and quiet. She is surprised by how shy was being right now.

"I think I'll leave." She doesn't want to make him uncomfortable. Almost gets up when Taehyung grabs her wrists and she is suddenly pulled down.

This time he looks straight into her eyes and she is suddenly taken aback by the intensity of his gaze. "I never asked you to leave."

Her heart drops. What was with this sudden boldness?

Her innocent face peers at him and all the boldness slips away. His grip loosens. "Where is everyone?" He questions, calmly and his voice does something to her.

"Huh?" She looks out of the door. Looks back at him. "They were–I guess packing up lunch." Why is she so hesitant suddenly?

He lowers his head, "I see."

She takes her hands to herself. Palms her wrist. "I was here to make sure you're alright."

His eyes find her gaze again and the sudden eye contact is sending her shocking. "I'm sorry and thank you." He says.

She is stuttering, "Hm–no–no problem." Gets up and Taehyung stands up too. Dusts his pants. "I-I'll get out." He takes one side and Jennie takes that side only to crash with him.

"S–sorry." She moves to the other side and he does too at the same time only to crash again. "Oh—god." She tries going back and he comes forward crashing again.

Taehyung groans. Holds her shoulder. Lifts her off her feet and gently lands her to the other side. Bows. And scrambles his hair finally taking a sprint off, leaving Jennie with a huge heartdrop and shock.

Oh, this was just the beginning.

+++

Bahaha so funny it was

Hope you liked the update ;)

We're gonna have everyone in the next chapter. Jungkook Y/n, Taehyung and Jennie, all together. Too much drama.

Also, Happy Birthday to Taetae. He's the sweetest boy.

I will try updating quick quick. Also happy new year to everyone.

Stay safe and healthy.

Love ya

Muahhh

AAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.7K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
500K 18.5K 33
"your majesty.. I will do anything to make you forgive me for what I did. i--" Angela "easy. Marry me" Jungkook "Err sorry. what did you just said...
659K 21.8K 20
"i'm tired, so tired of being just your second choice. the one you'll only come running to when you need comforting."
559K 34.8K 65
ππ‹π€π˜πˆππ† π–πˆπ“π‡ π…πˆπ‘π„ 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 π’πŽ π†πŽπŽπƒ βπ’π°πžπžπ­π‘πžπšπ«π­, 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 π₯𝐨𝐧𝐠 π›πžπŸπ¨π«πž 𝐲𝐨...