the rich poor love (Book1)

By 18ffkv469hr7o

Alexandria Martin Luther Beautiful, rich , cold , hot ,spoiled brat, with a face of a goddess but a heart of... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Characters (faces)
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
A/N
new story alert⚠️⚠️

chapter 41

571 9 2
By 18ffkv469hr7o

Ezekiel

I enter my room and I immediately throw myself on my bed. Today I went to meet Zara's parents and it wasn't really that bad , but I didn't enjoy it too.

My door suddenly opens and I look up to see Alexandria standing there and looking at me. I quickly get up and look at the time, weird she's always busy during this time on Saturdays. She gets in and closes the door behind her .

"I'm not ready right now , but we can..."

"That's not what I'm here for."

I keep quite and I look down at my hands. Now there's just silence.

"You're not going to ask why I'm here ?"

I shake my head still looking down

She comes to stand in front of me and I look up at her. Wow , she looks... different. Like she's been crying, but she also looks sick.

"Are you at least going to guess?"

"Ok, well I'm figuring that since you're not here to do that, maybe you're here to stop what we're doing, because obviously you didn't come here to talk to me about me or you, I mean we never talk right?"

She chuckles before cupping my face with her slim hands.

She leans in to kiss me , but she stops and pull back .

"What's wrong.?"

She sighs and looks at me with weak eyes.

"I've just been feeling unwell for a few days and I feel disgusting, but I'm going to be ok."

"Any idea what is the problem?"

"No , I've just been..blank , I don't know how to explain it , but yeah."

"Well , let's lie down then ." I say patting the space on the bed next to me. She climbs on and we cuddle and I breathe in her scent, it's fascinating how she can still smell nice even on a sick day.

"You said we never talk?" She asks breaking the silence and I nod .

"Mmh."

"Well , what do you want to talk about.?"

"Well, maybe we can talk a-"

Alexandria quickly gets up and runs to the bathroom before I could finish. I look at her and I follow her in . She throws up in the toilet and I run to her and hold her hair back . She continues to vomit and I use the rubber band on my hand to tie her hair into a bun. I quickly run to fetch for a towel and I give it to her when she's done. She flushes the toilet and walks to the mirror. She looks at her reflection and sighs.

She washes her face and I throw the towel in the laundry basket and I give her a new towel. After she's done she turns to look at me with a small smile.

"Are you ok?" I ask her and she nods , but I give her a hug.

"Don't lie to me. How long have you been throwing up."

"I'm ok Ezekiel." She says and walks out of the bathroom and I follow her, and even though I'm still unsure I keep quite.

She lies down on my bed and she takes out her gum. She looks at me and I walk to climb on.

"I've been sick for a while and I'm throwing up every morning and I sometimes fell dizzy. "

She looks at me and I know we're both thinking the same thing.

"I know you're thinking what I'm thinking. I don't remember the last time I took a plan B pill. There's just been a lot of stress with Chris and it kind of slipped my mind. It's been haunting me for days so I ordered four of them online for me to test."

She says and I just keep quite . Me ,and a... baby. I can't even... Shit , my mom and my brothers are going to kill me . I just need to be silent right now, I need to think.

"Are you going to say something?"

"But y-you, pro-promised that ..."

"I know, and I'm sorry. "

"When was the last time you saw Chris?" I ask and she looks at me and I can see the disbelief in her eyes, but mostly the hurt. God, I feel like an idiot for making her feel this way.

"Are you being serious right now? You were the last person I saw for the past week and also the only one raw, I ask Chris to put on protection, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to claim here."

I look at her and she has tears in her eyes. I pull her closer to me and I hug her.

"I'm sorry , I'm just really freaking out right now , and I don't even know what I'm nonsense I'm saying right now."

She pulls away from me and she looks at me with a serious look. She wipes away her tears and breathes in.

"I've decided that I'm going to keep it."

Wait what! Why would she do that. She's risking both our futures here, but I also know I can't tell her what to do with her body.

She stands up and looks at me.

"I'll give you a few days to think about all of this. Bye."

...

Alexandria

I get in my room and I close the door . I close my eyes and breathe in and out to try and calm myself down. The minute I open my eyes I see my dad sitting on my couch and my pregnancy tests in his view. He looks at me and I can see the fury in his eyes.

He stands up and I walk away from him scared.

"Hey hey, I just want to talk. " He says calmly and I nod . We sit down on the couch and I look at the tests and I suddenly feel very embarrassed.

"I'll uh, talk about these after I'm done with what I came here for. "

"Uhm, ok then."

"I head about what happened with Chris and his family. I wanted to talk to you because I know it's all going too fast for you. "

He stops talking and looks at the tests

"At least , you're bound to Chris forever with these ." He says with a smile and I realise that he thinks it belongs to Chris.

"It's not his dad." I say and he immediately stops smiling.

"What!" He shouts and I look at him in shock and I start to feel very scared and I'm also shivering.

"Who does it belongs to ?" He asks while standing up and I keep quite not answering him.

"Is it some boy who plays football with Chris, or one of the rich guys in that school?" I shake my head and I look away from him.

"Ok then , I want you to call him and tell him to come , don't worry I've got all day."

I sigh because I know I don't have any other choice because he's still going to know. I take my phone and I dual Ezekiel's number.

He picks up almost immediately and I look at my dad.

"Hi...uhmm can you please come to my room , it's an emergency.... yeah,bye."

I hang up and I find my dad looking at me with deadly eyes .

"Is he here right now?" He asks and I nod, and before he can say anything the door opens and Ezekiel comes in running and he stops when he sees my dad. He looks at the table and he sees the tests and he looks back at my dad.

"Sir-"

Before I know it my dad's fist is already colliding with Ezekiel's jaw and Ezekiel is on the floor. I quickly run to them and I try to separate them.

"Dad please, let him go please." I beg my dad and the tears are just coming out uncontrollably. My dad listens to me and I just stand there crying. He comes to hug me and I break down in his arms.

"Shhh it's ok dear, come on let's sit down."

We sit down in my bed and Ezekiel gives me a cup of water and my dad glares at him. I drink and I start to calm down.

"I can't believe you let a guy who can't even buy 2 Louis Vuitton handbags for you do this to you ." My dad says and I look at Ezekiel a he looks embarrassed.

"Dad, please don't." He rolls his eyes and looks away. My dad can be a bit sassy when he wants to.

"What are you majoring in Ezekiel?"

"Uhmm sir, in Architecture."

My dad nods slowly and I smile a little and look at Ezekiel and he's also smiling.

"Are you doing well in school.?"

"Uh , yes sir."

"Stop calling me that, you can call me Mr Luther." Ezekiel nods .

"Do your parents know about this?"

"No sir I mean mr Luther, I only just found out today minutes ago."

"I'm sure you know about Chris."

"Uh yes."

"Well , my princess here has obviously made it clear that she doesn't want Chris, and I want to give her everything that she wants , including you."

I look at Ezekiel and I smile at his blushing face.

"Are you willing to go far away with her?"

"Of course sir, I know it's not safe for us to be here if we're keeping the baby, so I'm ready to leave. And sir I promise I'll make her happy, if that's what you're worried about and I'll work hard."

Ezekiel says and I stand up to hug him and he hesitates but he hugs me back.

"Ok stop there, let go of my daughter."

My dad says and I chuckle pulling back. He stands up and sighs looking at both of us.

"I'm going to leave now, but I'll keep in touch, I'll later send you the plan of what we're going to do to get you guys away from here. Good-bye."

"Bye daddy." I hug him goodbye and he leaves.

I turn to look at Ezekiel and I start to feel awkward.

"I promise Alexandria, I'm happy about this baby. About earlier, I was just still trying to process the news, it was like an unexpected bomb. Please forgive me."

"It's ok, I was not holding a grudge, I was hurt that's all."

"What is your dad planning to do?"

"Take me away from the Hyde's. They're not good for my little baby, so it's upto you if you want to accompany us."

"What if they look for us."

"They won't , they don't need us , we need them , me and my family, we need them. So my family will face the consequences, not them."

"So you're risking your family's happiness.?"

"Ezekiel please shut up, I'm horny."

"Uh..."

"You dumbass, are you just going to stand there?"

"Oh sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 152 42
1st story she never had a first kiss...he never tried to give her.. she loved him. He loved her but kept just a small secret. It was a very...
23 0 6
Trapped unfurls the captivating odyssey of Kayla, a young woman ensnared in life's intricate web of challenges. When a chance encounter with a young...
813 32 27
Emily Lucas Anderson a sweet, innocent caring girl. Due to her past she's broken but doesn't let her fear show. From outside she's a princess but in...
4.1K 131 47
Amara Jones A young beautiful girl who is full of determination. She focuses only on herself and company and doesn't have time for boys.She's the CEO...