Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

40. forty

55.6K 4.1K 962
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

This chapter contains mature content. So proceed only if you're comfortable.

And this is my first time writing a smut 😭😭😭😭

Forgive me if it isn't good.

But please vote and comment because I stayed up whole night to complete this chapter since I'm going home today and won't be able to update anything for next 3 days.

And imagine updating a chapter in the middle of the class 🥲👍

Happy reading ❤️

Sitting in between the audience, Aadhya clapped with a wife grin on her face when Ayansh's name was announced in top 10 contestants in the competition.

It's been 5 days since the competition has started among 50 contestants and today, top 10 were announced.

After all the formalities, the judges left the stage and the contestants shook hands with each other, wishing each other good luck.

Ayansh looked in the direction where his wife was sitting and saw her running towards him and within seconds, he was wrapped in her arms.

"I'm so proud of you. You did so well." She mumbled, patting his back and with a chuckle, he wrapped his arms around her.

"Thank you so much, my lady luck." He mumbled, kissing her cheeks.

"This is the first time I'm being selected in top 10 contestants of "World cooking championship." He told her as she pulled out of the hug and smiled wholeheartedly.

"All because of your hard work and dedication and this time, you're going to win this as well." She assured him, before kissing his cheeks.

"Let's hope for the best. Even if I don't win, I'm a step ahead than last time and that's a success in itself." She nodded her head as he led her out of the arena, towards the parking lot.

"Mr. Rajvanshi." They halted on their track, listening to a feminine voice with an Australian accent and Aadhya immediately recognized her as one of the judges of the competition. She was a beautiful woman in her early 40s.

"It's so nice to see you in top 10. I must say, you performed really well." They heard her saying as the couple approached them.

"Thank you so much, Ms Rosy." Ayansh thanked her nonchalantly, as usual and outstretched his hand to shake hands with her but she had other plans.

She took a step ahead and hugged him with took both, Aadhya and Ayansh by surprise.

"We're so happy to have a handsome contestant like you." She said meanwhile ayansh pulled out of the hug, immediately and From the corner of his eyes, he saw his wife rolling her eyes at the woman.

He chuckled internally and wrapped his arm around the waist of his wife prior to pulling her a little closer.

"Ms. Rosy, meet her. She's my wife, Aadhya Rajvanshi." He immediately introduced her to the woman standing in front of them.

A smile plastered on Aadhya's face as she shook hands with the woman, who appeared a little shocked at the revelation.

"Oh she's your wife. I thought she's your sister." Aadhya internally rolled her eyes at her Comment before she faked a smile meanwhile Ayansh coughed a little seeing his wife throwing silent daggers at the woman.

"Aapko chasme ki jarurat hai varna hamari shakal ek jaise to nhi Hai ki aapko bhai Bahan lage." She spoke before smiling at the woman who was trying to figure out what she said while Ayansh chuckled but held his laughter.

(I guess you need glasses otherwise we don't have alike face that you think of me as his sister.)

"Excuse me?" She was surely confused.

"Oh I was just saying that it could be possible for you to assume that since I look a bit younger than him, isn't it?" Aadhya told her, faking a sweet tone.

"Yeah exactly and you guys are not wearing wedding rings as well, so you know." The woman chuckled awkwardly and they both looked at their hands.

Surely the marriage wasn't normal hence they never exchanged rings but shrugging it off, Aadhya opened her mouth to answer her.

"But we Indians surely wear this nuptial ring and vermilion in our hairline." Ayansh saw his wife flexing the traditions as if she's a proud wife.

"Oh yes, I have heard about it." She nodded at the woman who was busy gawking at her husband.

"It was nice to meet you. sorry we're running a little late since we have a few plans you know." Aadhya told her, trying to maintain her calm and sweet tone and looked at her husband who gave her a teasing look.

"Yeas sure. See you again, Mr. Rajvanshi." They both waved at the woman before walking away from there.

________

"We're sO haPpY to haVe a hAndSoMe contEstant liKe yOu." Aadhya mimicked the tone and words of the woman as soon as they entered the house followed by her husband who closed the gate behind her and let out a chuckle.

"And I thought She's your sister. Kha se? From which angle do I look like your sister?" She scowled and turned around to face her husband who couldn't stop smiling and hence received a glare from her.

"Sorry." He apologized immediately when she squinted her eyes at him with full offence.

"You were enjoying that, weren't you?" She pointed her finger at him but pressing his lips into a thin line, he held her hand along with the finger and pulled her closer.

"A little bit." He gestured through his index and thumb.

"Actually, I'm not wearing any ring you know so she might have assumed that I'm single." He explained her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"And that's why she started flirting with you. Ese to you can flirt with every single man out there." She argued and heaved out a sigh.

Ayansh being tired, sat on the couch, pulling her on his lap before he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Not every single man of course, but a handsome one." He winked at her when she stared at him but let out a laugh when he received a slap on his arm.

"Only a delusional one will think that you're handsome otherwise you're an old man with white hair." She rolled her eyes at him and let out a scoff.

"Mushkil se 10 baal bhi safed nhi hai mere." He argued, shaking his head but she looked at him, faking a smile.

(I don't even have 10 white hair.)

"Shuruvaat to ho chuki hai budhape ki." She teased him, running her fingers through his scalp to ease his tiredness and he hummed in response, hiding his face in the crook of her neck while inhaling her lavender scent.

(But this is the beginning of you getting old.)

"I can't win against you and trust me, I don't even want to win against you." He mumbled, brushing his lips against the skin of her neck and she inhaled a sharp breath, feeling his warm lips on her skin and closed her eyes at the sensation.

His hands that rested on her waist, started moving up, under her crop top and drew random patterns on her skin. She inhaled a deep breath and let her body relax against his touch.

His one hand traveled from her back to her stomach and then moved up to her chest, finally giving a light squeeze to her breast.

She exhaled deeply and crossed her legs together when he begin stoking her covered nipple.

A chill ran down her spine and she squealed a little when he pushed her body on the couch and hovered over her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and looked at him.

"Ansh," She called him, trying to calm her racing heart.

He hummed in response before capturing her lips into his and started sucking it while his hands continue to roam around her breast, sometimes stroking her nipples and the other time, squeezing it lightly meanwhile his lips continued to devour her.

Running out of the breath, he pulled out from her mouth and started leaving wet kisses on the corner of her lips and groaned a little when felt his pants tightening due to his erection.

They felt heat rising in their body with each passing second and moving from the corner of her lips to her jaw and her neck, he started sucking it, roughly but gentle enough to not hurt.

"Ansh..." She breathed out, feeling completely submissive under him.

"You're going to leave a mark." She warned him but it went in vain when he lifted his head and stared at her with a intense gaze such that she had to look away, feeling shy under his gaze.

"Bold of you to assume that I'm not going to do that today?" He asked, inhaling a deep breath and she gulped down, looking back at him.

She noticed him lifting his body a little before he took off his blazer and threw it aside and got up from her to stand aside which nearly disappointed her but it didn't last long when he picked her up in his arms without any warning.

She squealed lightly before wrapping her arms around his neck as he walked in the direction of the bedroom, without breaking the gaze.

"Why bedroom?" She asked in a low voice and earned a chuckle from him and he leaned a little to peck her lips.

"Don't worry, We'll be fucking each other in every corner of this house but I need to have our first time with comfort." Her face heated up at his straightforwardness and biting her lips, she looked away.

Kicking open the door of the bedroom, he walked into the bedroom and laid her on the bed and she watched him taking off his tie, watch and got up immediately to sit on the same place.

She was able to feel her heartbeat in her head and blood rushing in her veins with the mere thought of whatever was going to happen. He stared at her, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion but then, saw her legs shaking.

Inhaling a deep breath, he smiled a little and walked to her before he sat down in front of her and took her hands into his.

"Kya hua? We won't be doing it if you're not comfortable." He assured her but she shook her head at his remark and chewed her bottom lip in between her teeth. This wasn't the thing. He knew she wanted him, as much as he wanted her.

"It's not like that, I'm just...."

"Nervous." He cut her off and completed her sentence, thereby earning a nod from her.

He took her hand and then placed it on his heart and she was able to feel, how loudly his heart was thumping and blood rushed to her cheeks, adoring them with crimson red colour with the thought that she was the reason behind it.

"I'm more than nervous, excited, conscious because imagine being close to the woman I have always dreamt of all these years. We're on the same page baby." She shook her head and licked her dried lips before saying something.

"We're not. I wanted to tell you something, I.....I'm not virgin." She gulped down and looked into his eyes, searching for some judgemental looks but there was none.

"In that case too, we're on the same page. Even I'm not a virgin." He told her truthfully and surely, she was a little shocked hearing the revelation but of course he was an adult after all.

"I myself had two relationships, Tulip and I understand the emotional as well as physical necessities of a relationship so not being a virgin isn't a big deal." He explained her calmly which she seems to understand and nodded her head.

"I understand that but many people doesn't. So I thought maybe you-

"I don't care about what someone's thought are, about anything if we both are okay with each other." She smiled and nodded her head.

He turned around a little and switched on the music player, and a soft romantic song started playing. All this to make themself comfortable.

Then, his hand travelled around her neck and grabbing it lightly, he begin kissing her. Softly, sucking her lips but with time, it went rougher as he slide his tongue into her mouth and sat on his knees to hover her.

This kiss was different, unlike others which screamed how much they were desperate for each other, how much they were craving for each other, not just emotionally but physically as well.

The kiss in which they could hear when their teeth collided together because both of them were too desperate to let go of one another.

The kiss that was sloppy, which messed up her lipstick, which made him furrow his eyebrows because of the passion he had for her.

The kiss that would start slowly, gently but will end up making them one because both of them knew, there was no going back from this place where they were standing in each other's life.

He pulled out of the kiss and stared at her swollen lips and tucked a few hair strands behind her ear before he kissed her forehead after cupping her cheeks.

"Take off your top and pants. Can you do that for me?" He mumbled into her ears while cupping her face. She stared at him and gulped down and hesitantly nodded her head.

"Don't overthink Tulip. It really doesn't matter if you're a virgin or not because neither I'm. but I knew I belong with you the moment I laid my eyes on you and you belong with me the moment the destiny tied us together." He mumbled to her, softly, gently, brushing his nose against her and her heart swell with love and admiration for the man in front of her.

How can someone have this much of love for someone, that the it's only love that is exhaled with every breath they breathe to survive.

"And from this moment, You need to remember that this pussy of yours belong to nothing else but my cock." She couldn't understand how the tone and words of this man changed within seconds.

Her heart thumped against her chest, she felt herself getting wet because of his dirty talking and her throat dried as he continued to stare at her with lust full gaze.

"How do you manage to switch your personalities?" She asked, knowing well how her ears, neck and face was turning red and even his wasn't any less.

If you look behind this dominant personality of his, you're going to find the man who was nervous, flustered, a lovesick and what not.

"Do as I said, Tulip-

"Call me Aadhya." She cut him off which made him a little confused but nodded anyway.

He moved a little back and watched her holding the hem of her top before she pulled it off her head, immediately.

His throat dried and blood rushed into the veins of his cock, making it painfully hard, when her breast covered with a white bra comes in his view. Her perked up nipples made it evident how much turned on she was.

He looked into her eyes, which were never leaving his. There, he could see a few doubts, hesitancy, nervousness and above all, the desperate will for him.

His jaw clenched and he fisted his hand when she raised her body a little and stood up on her knees before her hands went to the hem of her pants and she unbuttoned it, slowly.

Then she took it off and sat down and pulled it off her legs. He breathed out a sharp breath.

"Lay down." She did as he asked her to and her chest heaved up and down. She felt her knees getting weakest under his gaze.

Her long, slender, well shaved legs came in his view and his eyes fell on the white panty she was wearing. He licked his lips and tried to control the urge to leave every damn thing behind and bury his cock in her pussy to ease the pain he was feeling down there.

"Goddamn, You're so fucking beautiful, Aadhya." He mumbled to her before he jumped back on her and his length grinded against her core and she released a deep breath.

Her face burned up due to the compliment and she felt an urge to hide her face somewhere.

"Should I turn off the lights?" He asked her, his hands wondering all over her bare waist and back.

She shook her head to deny his statement but soon his hand went to her breast, pinching her hardened clothed nipple.

"Fuck," She let out an airy moan and closed her eyes.

"I want you to respond me through words. When I ask something, when you like something and even when you don't like something. You need to be vocal about what you want and what you don't want." He mumbled to her, in his deep voice which became hoarse due to his dry throat.

"Yeah." She breathed out and he pinched her both nipples again which let another moan escape through her mouth.

"Good girl." He whispered and felt her closing her legs as she rubbed her thighs together but he was ahead as he kept his knees between both of her legs and outstretched his hand to turn down the volume of the music.

"Should I take it off?" He asked when his hands played with the hook of her bra.

"Yeah." She answered through her heavy breaths and he unclasped her bra before pulling it away from her body and throwing it away.

He grunted when her round, pale coloured breast with light brown hardened and swollen nipples came in his view.

His hands kneaded them and in between, stroking them lightly and saw his wife, sighing because of the pleasure she was getting.

His eyes lingered on her body like a predator, wondering on her waist to her breast and even on her thick thighs that greets him.

She was laying down, all in his mercy and he leaned to her until his lips were laced on her neck, leaving wet kisses on her bare skin, from her neck to her shoulder, covering her cleavage and on her stomach. He was able to smell her arousal and a sigh escaped his lips.

His hands moved to her thighs, giving them light and gentle squeeze while his lips stayed on her stomach but his mouth slowly moved up to her breast and she hissed when he took her nipple in his mouth.

His hands played with the waistband of her panty and she tugged on his hair. His fingers slowly moved into her panty and a smirk danced on his lips when he felt her wetness.

"You're soaking wet, Aadhya." He gritted his teeth and her back arched as soon as his fingers moved to her wet folds and her toes curled when he parted them before moving his hand in between, trying to find her clit.

Heat rushed through her body and she felt herself getting even more wetter. Her knees felt weaker and she could feel the sensation all over her body when his fingers brushed against her clit.

Her fingers tugged harder on his hair and a moan escaped her lips when he found her clit and slowly, started stroking it.

"Fuck Ansh..." She moaned when he bite her nipples and at the same time, stroked her clit. She gritted her teeth feeling how slowly he was doing it, just to tease the hell out of her.

And without much to her realisation, her hands moved down to her panties which brushed against his.

He closed his eyes before he lifted his mouth and glared at her. Her eyes were closed. He grabbed her hand, then the other with his one hand before he hold them above her head, making her whine.

A chuckle left his mouth seeing her desperate whimpers while he continued to tease her while stroking her clit, painfully slow.

"Ansh, please." She whimpered and moaned when he pinched her clit.

"Please what baby?" He asked her, sounding oblivious of whatever he was doing and moved his hand downwards until his fingers found her hole.

"Tell me what do you want?" He asked her again, rubbing his fingers against her vagina, leaving her aching clit alone which was desperate for some attention.

Her cheeks turned into the maroon shade, unable to speak anything. Her chest heaved up and down and her mouth opened wife for some air as soon as he slide his finger into her hole. Her head raised up the pillow and she threw it back with a moan.

"Oh my....Fuck." She moaned when he inserted another finger into her hole and it clenched around his fingers as he gave her time to adjust.

He looked at her and gulped down through his dry throat and licked his lips. She was laying under him, naked, her perked up nipples were in his view, he watched her moaning under him and her chest heaving up and down.

Sweat buds formed on her forehead and on her neck which glistened due to the dim light of the room. Her hair were messed up by now and she was looking nothing but a mess, his mess.

A beautiful mess which he was ready to devour, a mess which made his life beautiful.

His dick throbbed against his pants, ready to fuck the life out of the woman in front of her. He looked down on his pants where a wet spot was and cursing under his breath, he begin moving his fingers in her pussy.

She was tight, he could feel it. He watched her when she opened her mouth and moaned every time he pumped his fingers into her hole and her moans were the force that drove him meanwhile, she felt her gut twisting as she reached near to her climax when he speeded up.

Her eyes filled with fresh tears and she squeezed her eyes shut to let them flow when his thumb started caressing her clit. The pleasure was too much to handle and she didn't know if she would be able to take him.

Her heart swelled up and she couldn't form any word other than moaning his name.

"Ansh..." She called him as her climax approached her and he understood and continued to move his fingers in and out of her pussy until her back arched, her head raised off the pillow and she threw it back when she ended up coming on his fingers with a loud moan and that's when he lost his control.

She felt her legs shaking a little and heat raising inside her body.

Leaving her hands, he pulled out his fingers and let his body fall on hers. He waited for her as she inhaled some breathes while he cleaned his hand by the tissue that was kept on the stand beside the bed.

He pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"Relax." He mumbled to her, his lips brushing against her and she nodded her head before she finally opened her eyes to look at him. She smiled at him when she saw his lips curving upwards but closed her eyes once again when she felt his hardened cock against her core.

She opened her eyes and slowly moving her hand up to her neck, she started unbuttoning his shirt but he held her wrist.

"Are you sure?" He asked her and biting her lips, she nodded her head.

"I can't let my husband have a another cold shower." She mumbled as she begin unbuttoning his shirt and heard a heartfelt laughter leaving his throat which made her smile as well.

"I never knew my wife is caring." He mumbled, kissing her jaw and she pushed his body away. His bare chest came in her view along with his well maintained abs and biceps.

He was a muscular man and rarely she have seen him without shirt and now him being like this, made her nervous and excited at the same time.

"Take off your pants." She ordered and he let out a chuckle.

"Yes mam." He mumbled before he walked out of the bed to the closet. Opening the gate, he took out a box and threw it on the bed which was successfully caught by his wife.

She blushed a little seeing the packet of condom and he moved back towards the bed. Stopping near the edge of the bed, he unbuckled his belt prior to unbuttoning his pants.

She looked at his erection through his boxers and looked away. He was hard, painfully and she didn't know how he was controlling himself.

He took it off his legs and jumped back on the bed, making her giggle.

"Should we start, Mrs. Rajvanshi?" He raised his eyebrows, running his hands all over her body and she ran her hands on her back.

"You should decide, Mr. rajvanshi, after all you have to take care of a lot of things." She teased him as her hands moved to his boxers and she slightly stroked his dick. He cursed under his breath and hide his face in the crook of her neck.

Her perked up nipples came in contact with his bare chest and she heaved out a sigh, due to the friction.

"As if you're not fucking wet, huh?" He mumbled and moved his hand to the waistband of her panties.

"Should I take it off?" They both asked at the same time which made them giggle a little. He pecked her lips before he took off her panties and she did the same. His cock sprung out and came in contact with her thighs that made a shiver run down her spine.

"Muje sharam aa rhi hai." He chocked on his saliva hearing her and let out a laugh.

(I'm feeling shy.)

"Abhi chali jayegi." He responded and took her hands to tangle them around his neck. He reached out for the packet of condom but she held his wrist to stop him.

(You won't anymore.)

"I have implanted IUD." She told him to which he nodded his head.

"But you sure?" He asked for her consent, to which she nodded her head and she wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Spread your legs, wide." He ordered. She gulped down and the hair on her back rose, sensing the change in atmosphere and slowly, widened her legs, under him. His cock brushed against her pussy when he adjusted himself a little on her and her breath hitched.

"Relax, hmmm" He softly mumbled to her and she pressed her lips together to hold back her moans when he inserted his rock hard dick inside her wet vagina, a groan leaving his lips.

Her warm walls clenched around his length but he stayed still for some time to give her some time to adjust and she closed her eyes, inhaling some deep breaths which resulted in her chest moving up and down.

"Open your eyes, Aadhya." She did as he ordered her to but couldn't maintain the eye contact and hence looked away.

He held her chin and made her look at him which his cock was deep buried within her.

"I need you to look at me while we fuck each other." He told her before he pulled his cock out and went inside with a deep stroke, earning a moan from her.

"Fuck.....Ayansh." She cried out due to the pain and pleasure while he moved his hands to her both breasts and started caressing them.

His breath became uneven when he started pounding deep into her, slowly and her moans motivated him even more. Her nails marked his neck when he speeded up the process after a few thrusts.

The sounds of moans, skin slapping and grunts filled the room, overpowering the song that were played in the background. He lifted her legs up to keep them on his shoulder and she cried out, receiving a slap on her ass cheek.

She could feel the way her legs was shaking, the way his length tightened even inside her hole and the way his balls were hitting her thighs each time he thrusted deep inside her.

"Fuck Aadhya, you feel so good. So fucking good." He grunted, holding her hips and threw his head back while pounding deep inside her. He looked at her pussy, the way his cock slided into her hole which made him even more hard while his free hands moved to her breasts, to give them some wanted attention.

"Fuck Ayansh, harder please." She let out a moan and he did the same, increasing his speed, fucking her harder and rougher while she pinched her nipples to relieve the ache. She opened her mouth to inhale some breaths and looked at him.

His hair were messed up, completely drenched in sweat and his whole body glistened due to the same. Her walls clenched around his length and he gritted his teeth before he landed another slap on her ass.

"Stop clenching fuck, stop doing it." He felt his climax chasing her and her guts twisting and pulled out his cock, receiving a whine from his wife. He threw her legs back on the bed and hovered her and adjusting around her hole, thrusted into her while his lips captured hers.

"Rub your clit." He ordered her after holding her hand and guiding her down. She let out a moan when she rubbed her clit while he kept thrusting into her and his hands played with her nipples.

The pleasure was too much to handle and she felt her mind getting dizzy. She couldn't think of anything other than him, who was buried deep inside her. Their moans tangled with each other as he explored every corner of her mouth.

"I'm....I'm going to cum." She mumbled to him between the kiss and pulling himself way, he pulled her hands away from her clit and held it above her head.

"Hold it." He ordered, his hands reaching to rub her clit, roughly and she cried out of pleasure.

"I can't... Ayansh..." He heard her saying and clenched his jaw and thrusted even harder as if his life depended on it.

"I said, fucking hold it Aadhya." He demanded, pounding hard into her and chased his own climax. She gasped on air and tears streamed down from the corner of her eyes.

"Tell me, who do you belong with?" He asked, gritting his teeth and she chocked on her saliva, letting out a laugh.

"You want to hear the no- oh fuck." She moaned when he slapped her pussy.

"Answer me," He demanded and started rubbing her clit all over again. She was sensitive there and she was sure, her clit might be red and swollen by now.

"You. I belong with you." She answered and being satisfied with her answer, he ordered her to cum.Releasing his cum into her at the same time, he let his body fell on her and exhaled a deep breath.

"And I belong with you." He moaned in her ear and tried to relax under her touch, feeling her warmness and wetness around his cock that was still buried deep inside her.

Lifting his face up, He looks at her, who was panting heavily, her messed up state and tearful gaze. He pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"You did so good, baby." He mumbled to her and she smiled a little, trying to relax after her orgasm.

As the few minutes passed and he held her, into his arms after wrapping his arms around her bare waist and pulling out of her, she realised everything.

The pain and pleasure she felt. How he made her feel full, not just physically but emotionally as well. When her pleasure was his priority and most importantly, she was able to feel that emotional connection between them.

She realised, she belonged nowhere but into his arms as he slowly rubbed her back and stroked her hair to calm her down. Her heart swelled up and her eyes filled with fresh tears.

Was this how love supposed to feel. That there comes a moment when you aren't thinking about anything but that one person. When he makes you forget everything in this world and the only name you chant is, his.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked her but she shook her head and wiped her tears and nose.

"You sure?" He asked again, earning a nod from her.

"Than we can have another round." He winked at her but she let out a chuckle, slapping his bare chest and he held her hands to kiss them.

He waited for some more moments to calm her down and got up from the bed. Lifting her body in his arms, he moved to the bathroom.

She cupped his face and kissed his nose before wrapping her arms around his neck and relaxed under his touch.

"Abhi bhi Sharam aa rhi hai ya chali gyi?" He teased her and letting out a laugh, she hide her face in his chest.

(Are you still shy?)

"This is our first time showering together." She mumbled to him as he made her sit in the bathtub.

"There's a lot of things happening for the first time today." She chuckled listening to him while he himself moved into the bathtub and sat down, pulling her body against him such that her back touched his chest.

"I can't believe we finally had sex today." He murmured against her ear and she let out a chuckle hearing him.

Closing her eyes, she relaxed under the water and hummed in response.

"We came a long way." He heard her saying while his fingers roamed on her skin, soothing every part.

"We did." He kissed the back of her neck and smiled.

To be continued:-

Bhai 😭😭😭
Merko shy ho rha Hai.
I can't believe I wrote this. I really had a thought to not write any smut but didn't want to disappoint you all
So here it is. If you didn't like it, forget that this chapter ever existed because this was my first time writing it and I might have many mistakes. So yeah.

Bhul jao ye chapter aaya bhi tha😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
737K 57.4K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
1.6M 98.9K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
274K 16.6K 35
~ A forced bride's depressing world collides with a wounded gangster on the run. Will this collision bring more chaos or will it be start of a new be...