Set In Stone

By MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

303 6 2
By MyAnimehub

Chunin exam Stadium

Naruto was standing in the middle of the arena with the other finalists; he had never seen such a large crowd before and was feeling a little nervous. As he looked around, he saw that one of the finalists was missing.

"Hey" Naruto shouted to Hayate who was the proctor of the exam "where's that moody bastard Sasuke at" Naruto asked and Hayate shrugged.

"Don't know" he said "if he's late to his match he'll be disqualified" Hayate said and Naruto grew angry.

"What the hell" Naruto whined "I came here to kick his ass; how am I suppose to do that if he's late" he said; he then pouted like a child. Sarada right next to him was also pouting.

'Damn I was hoping to see Naruto wipe the smirk off Sasuke's face" Sarada thought 'why is fate so cruel' she thought.

Up in the stands

Sakura and Kiba were sitting next to each other "where is Sasuke" Sakura whined "I haven't seen him in a month; I wanted to see if he learned any new jutsu" Sakura said. Kiba scoffed and looked back down.

"I just want to see Sasuke kill Naruto" Kiba said angrily as he looked down at the blonde boy. Kiba looked completely different from the last time anyone else saw him; he had bandages wrapped around his mouth (like Zabuza) due to the humiliating banishment he had to go through. His sister Hana used a hot iron to burn off his fang tattoos which left horrible scars; and then he was kicked out of the Inuzuka clan with only enough money to barely scrape by.

'Naruto' Kiba thought darkly 'I don't care how I do it; but I will kill you and I'll take Hinata and that Moro girl for myself' he thought. He then looked up to the sky 'Don't worry Akamaru; I'll avenge you one day" Kiba thought.

In the Senju compound

Akamaru sneezed and Hanabi patted him on the head "bless you Akamaru" Hanabi said.

"Hey look they're about to start" Konohamaru said as he and Hanabi sat on the couch together in front of the T.V.

Back at the Stadium

"Ok everyone I have an announcement to make" Hayate said gaining the attention of everyone in the arena "due to an imbalance in the roster we were going to start with a 3-way battle; but thanks to our honored guest the Raikage we were able to handle it" Hayate said as he pointed to the Kage booth.

A the Raikage stood up and waved to the crowd; he was positioned at the far end with the Kazekage in the middle and Hiruzen on the far right. "People of Konoha" A began "I was invited here as a special guest by the Hokage; and when I heard you were short a genin I thought of a solution. I said I will find a brave volunteer to step in and act as a finalist in order to make it fairer; now I would like to introduce the volunteer Karui of the cloud" A said and pointed to the entrance of the arena.

Karui walked out to the cheering of the crowd and waved in return 'this is so awesome; they're all cheering for me' Karui thought before she stood in line with the other finalist.

In the Kage box

Orochimaru was disguised as the Kazekage and right now he was sweating bullets; not only did he have his sensei in the box, he had the Raikage, Tsunade on Hiruzens side, Tsume Inuzuka and her nin dog.

'How could this happen' Orochimaru thought 'if it was just Sensei and Tsunade it would be no problem; but the Raikage and the head of the Inuzuka clan. 3 S-rank and 1 A+ rank ninja vs me; I don't like those odds' Orochimaru thought as he was looking for a way to win.

"Don't worry lord Kazekage" Hiruzen said "we won't have to wait much longer" he said; inside Hiruzen was laughing as he knew that the Kazekage was really Orochimaru in disguise. 'Orochimaru' Hiruzen thought 'you poor sad soul; so arrogant you never expected to meet this much resistance so soon' Hiruzen chuckled darkly.

Everyone in the booth was looking at Hiruzen as he chuckled evilly like a mastermind 'I'm not going to ask' was the collective thought.

In the arena

"Ok so the line up is like this" Hayate said as he showed the roster

Ino Yamanaka vs Karui

Sarada Suzuki vs Temari

Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha

Rock Lee vs Ichigo

Shikamaru Nara vs Yakumo Kurama

Tsubaki Senju vs Gaara

"Now then" Hayate said "Ino Yamanaka and Karui stay down here; the rest of you go to the waiting balcony" he said.

Ichigo went over and kissed Ino on the cheek "good luck darling" he said with his double eye smile.

"Thanks babe" Ino said as she kissed him back.

"Good luck Karui" Naruto said going up and hugging her.

"Thanks Naruto" Karui said "after this let's go and eat some ramen at that place you told me about" she said and Naruto nodded furiously.

As the other finalists left the arena Karui and Ino smiled at each other.

"Looks like we'll be having that rematch sooner than I thought" Karui said as she took out her training sword and got into a stance.

"It seems to be that way; lets have a good clean match ok" Ino said and Karui nodded; Ino then took out her straining sword and got into the stance Ichigo taught her.

Hayate then stepped in between the 2 girls and raised his hand "first match Ino Yamanaka vs Karui… begin" he shouted as he jumped out of the way.

Ino and Karui both rushed towards each other and swung their swords together; both the wooden training swords slammed together and made a loud cracking sound. Ino went int for a sweep kick which Karui jumped over; Karui retaliated with a downward slash.

Ino jumped out of the way and got into a low stance 'rising snake slash' Ino then sprung up at a fast speed slicing towards Karui; Karui barely had a chance to dodge as the tip of Ino's sword nicked her left shoulder.

Karui then put some distance between herself and Ino 'damn that was quick' Karui thought 'if she was using a real sword, I'd be wounded pretty bad right now' Karui thought as she adjusted her stance.

Karui then decided to press the attack; she tried to stab Ino in the chest. Ino tried to block it but at the last minute Karui changed the angle and did a downward slash; Ino adjusted her hips at the last moment and the sword only hit her headband that was tied around her waist.

Ino then retreated a few feet and collected her thoughts 'I can't drag out this fight; I have to end it' Ino thought as she sheathed her sword and got into a quick draw stance. Karui seeing this and walked over sheathing her sword as well as she got into a similar stance.

With Ichigo

Ichigo was watching with a careful eye; this was like a showdown between 2 samurai. One second to soon and you'll make a mistake, one second to late and you'll be hit. 'Ino you got to time it just right' Ichigo thought as he gripped the rail tightly.

With Ino and Karui

Ino and Karui stood still for a minute but to the both of them it was a eternity; blue eyes stared into amber eyes as they prepared for the draw. The next second there was 2 blurs as both girls drew their swords; the next second there was a thud.

Ino stood there as Karui fell to the ground unconscious; Ino smiled victoriously until she fell to one knee. Ino was able to hit Karui on the edge of her chin to knock her out but Karui was able to hit Ino in the right ribs possibly cracking one.

"Damn that hurt" Ino grunted as she got up.

"Winner Ino Yamanaka" Hayate announced "medic up front" he shouted in order to get Karui medical attention. Ino struggled to get up but was assisted by Ichigo who came down from the balcony.

"You won Ino" Ichigo said with his double eye smile "I knew you could do it" he said. Ino blushed and looked at him.

"Well, I do have a great teacher" Ino said and Ichigo smiled as he helped Ino to the finalist box.

"Ok then" Hayate said "now for the second match; Sarada Suzuki vs Temari come on down" Hayate announced; Temari opened up her fan and glided down doing a flip and landing perfectly.

In the stands

"Soooo coooool" Naruto said with stars in his eyes "she sure can make a enterance" Naruto said.

Sarada grew a tick mark; while she was not the jealous type she didn't like the fact that Naruto was so awestruck by the performance. 'Fuck it' Sarada thought with a smirk; Sarada hopped onto the rail and jumped down head first.

Everyone in the crowd thought she was crazy until she went through hand signs 'Fire Style: Fireball jutsu'; Sarada let out a stream of fire that propelled her up. After doing a series of flips she landed a few feet away from Temari and adjusted her glasses.

'Four eyed little shit' Temari thought a little aggravated 'she just had to show me up' Temari thought.

'Suck it blondie' Sarada thought 'may have wasted a little chakra but I made my point' she thought.

Naruto was back in the balcony clapping his hands "Man this is so awesome" Naruto said "maybe we all should do a special intro" he said and Moro looked at him.

"Can you please take this seriously" she said and Naruto huffed.

"Kill joy" he said making Moro gain a tick mark.

In the arena

"Ok now for the second match" Hayate announced "Sarada Suzuki vs Temari; ready… begin" he announced as he jumped back.

Temari opened up her fan and swung 'wind scythe jutsu' as blades of wind started going to Sarada; Sarada went through hand signs.

'Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu' Sarada fired off 5 small fireballs that hot the blades of wind; the blades of wind fueled the fire balls that were now coming to Temari. Temari folded up her fan and used the blunt metal side and swung it like a bat.

Temari hit the first four fireball and knocked it to the side; the fifth fireball she hit back to Sarada.

Sarada using her increased strength channeled chakra to her hand and let out a shout "return to sender" she yelled; Sarada then punched the fire ball back at Temari who swatted it to the ground. Temari then saw Sarada approach trying to engage in taijutsu.

"Bring it on" Temari shouted as she gripped her fan and started using it like a club; Sarada ducked under the fan only to be met by Temari's foot. Sarada was kicked in the face as her glassed broke "ha can't see cant fight" Temari taunted.

Sarada got up and reached into her kunai pouch; she then pulled out another pair of glasses "a good ninja always has backups" Sarada said "which I'm sure you don't" she said.

Temari then looked onto her fan and saw an explosive note; Temari threw her fan just in time as an explosion went off. While the explosion wouldn't kill it would've taken Temari down as it ruined her fan.

"Damnit" Temari cursed as she took out her 2 smaller back up fans "this isn't over" Temari shouted as she charged at Sarada. Temari opened up her fans and sent 2 blades of wind at Sarada at close range; Sarada dodged the first blade but the second sliced her on her side enough to cause pain but not kill.

Sarada then blocked Temari's second attempt to hit her; Sarada then hit her wrist causing her to drop the fan. Temari then closed her fan and swung it at Sarada; Temari clocked Sarada on the side of the head making her see stars.

Sarada regained her bearings and performed a spinning heel kick to Temari's head; Temari's head jerked to the side and she fell to the ground unconscious.

"Winner Sarada Suzu- "Hayate began until Sarada fell to the ground unconscious; Hayate went over and checked her out 'concussion. She only had one more hit in her' Hayate thought. "Sarada Suzuki is the winner but can no longer compete" Hayate announced; Sarada and Temari were both taken to the infirmary.

In the balcony

"Man, that was a good fight" Naruto said and Hinata, Moro and Tsubaki nodded.

"I'm not going to lie" Moro began "if Sarada hadn't been holding back and not using her… you know what, Temari would've still lost but it would've been a lot quicker" Moro said.

"Temari is one of the most promising Kunoichi from Suna" Gaara said gaining all their attentions "I'll admit this though; Temari was also holding back. If she unleashed her full power and used her summon; there is no telling how this could've played out, but I know that the stadium would not be standing" Gaara said.

Naruto and the other were looking at Gaara wide eyed; Sarada was not using her sharingan or her Susanoo and Temari was not using her full power or her summon.

"Damn now I want to fight Temari" Moro said now pumped up "I wonder if my fang over fang can punch through her wind jutsu" Moro wondered.

"Let's talk about that later" Tsubaki said "time for your match cutie" Tsubaki said kissing Naruto on the cheek.

In the arena

"Next match; Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha" Hayate called. Naruto cheered and jumped up and down.

"Finally," Naruto cheered "later Hinata, Moro, Tsubaki" Naruto said before giving each girl a kiss on the cheek; Naruto then summoned 2 shadow clones to everyone's confusion "show time" he said. Naruto's clones grabbed onto his arms and charged them up with chakra; Naruto's clones then flung him into the arena.

Naruto did several flips and landed on the ground skidding into a pose "Now that's an entrance" Naruto said and Hayate pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Can you people please stop making entrances" Hayate said; Hayate then looked around "Sasuke Uchiha come on down" he said and no response. Hayate then grew frustrated "Sasuke Uchiha you have 10 minutes before you are disqualified" Hayate said.

"Don't worry" Naruto said confidently "I'm sure the bastard will be here so I can kick his arrogant ass" Naruto said.

10 Minutes later

"No way" Naruto shouted as Tsubaki, Moro, Hinata and Ichigo dragged Naruto out of the arena "all that build up, all the training, and I'm going to win by default; fuck no let me go" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto please calm down" Hinata said trying to stop him "you'll get another chance" she said.

"Yeah, chill out and take the win" Tsubaki said as she undid one of her seals to increase her strength to subdue the struggling blonde.

"No, no way" Naruto protested "I won't accept it, I- "Naruto began until Moro jabbed him in the neck with a gentle fist strike.

"Go to sleep honey" Moro said as Naruto passed out.

10 minutes later

Naruto was now awake rubbing the bruise on his neck as the next match was called.

"Rock Lee and Ichigo; please come down" Hayate announced; Ichigo and Lee both jumped down skipping the theatrics.

"Ichigo is it" Lee said and Ichigo nodded "you killed my teammate, Neji; while it was justified because you wanted to save your friend, I cannot let it go unpunished" Lee said getting into his stance. "I will defeat you in order to bring a small piece of justice to my fallen comrade" Lee said "I will not kill you but I will try my hardest to defeat you" he said.

Ichigo was looking down at his book "sorry did you say something" he said.

In the stands

Naruto, Hinata, Moro, Tsubaki, Anko, Yugao, Asuma, Kurenai, and Guy all slapped their foreheads at the same time.

Back in the arena

"Ok then" Hayate said "match 4: Rock Lee vs Ichigo; begin" Hayate announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 328 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...
Blossom By a.m

Fanfiction

6.3K 482 24
He needed help and she was there to provide it. [A Modern SasuHina Fiction] - by a.m [Published April 7, 2023]
59.5K 951 26
Naruto was betrayed by Jiraiya and Kurama saved him by sacrificing his life.
317K 10.2K 25
When Shikamaru, Hinata and Sakura woke up, they found out they had been send back in time to fix everything and to save everyone. It's up to them to...