Set In Stone

By MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

401 6 1
By MyAnimehub

Senju Compound

Hinata was sparring with Hanabi in their gentle fist style with Tsubaki, Tsunade, Shizune and Akamaru all watching from the side lines. Hinata ducked under one of Hanabi's strikes and retaliated with palm strike under Hanabi's chin knocking her off balance; Hinata used this opportunity to grab her arm and take her to the ground. Hinata put Hanabi into an arm bar and Hanabi unable to break free tapped out.

"Ok, ok you win" Hanabi whined as Hinata let go "looks like we're at 30 for you and 24 for me" Hanabi said as Hinata nodded.

"Don't worry Hanabi" Hinata said reassuringly "you'll get better with practice" she said. Hinata then saw the door open up and a familiar shade of orange enter.

"Hey Hinata" Naruto shouted excitedly "we're back; and we have a cool story" Naruto said.

Hinata immediately ran over and hugged Naruto "Naruto you're back" Hinata said excitedly; she then heard some giggling behind her and saw both Tsubaki and Hanabi laughing.

"Aww Hinata how adorable" Tsubaki said teasingly.

"Wow sister so bold" Hanabi said giggling "I never would've thought you'd show PDA (public display of affection); now you're a big girl" she said.

Hinata blushed and let go of Naruto "nothing is wrong with hugging your fiancé" Hinata protested and Hanabi brushed it off.

"Please sister" Hanabi said "I'm was up to holding hands with Konohamaru before you could even talk to him without stuttering" Hanabi said chuckling at how red Hinata was getting.

"Alright enough picking on Hinata" Tsunade said getting up and walking towards Naruto "So what happened on the trip she asked and Naruto smiled.

40 minutes later

"-Pervy sage is now with the old man, everyone went home or to their hotel and I'm here because I wanted to catch up" Naruto said. Tsunade, Shizune, Tsubaki, Hinata and Hanabi were looking at Naruto in disbelief.

"I... don't even know what to say" Tsunade asked.

"Geez Naruto" Tsubaki said.

"Can I touch your tail" Hanabi asked excitedly. Naruto looked at her.

"I had to fix my seal, talk with my dead parents and work together with a demon fox and you want to touch my tail" Naruto asked and Hanabi nodded and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine I'll let you touch it later" Naruto said defeated "so what happened while we were gone" Naruto asked.

Tsubaki got a sour look on her face "dick head Hiashi wanted to start some problems" Tsubaki said and Naruto turned serious "I broke his hand, beat up his henchmen and told my mom here about it. We officially got a restraining order on the Hyuga clan to stay away from Hinata and Hanabi; if they get close, we have the authority to send them away, by any means necessary" Tsubaki said.

Naruto let out a breath "man he's such an asshole" he said "what else" he asked and Hanabi perked up.

"I made a scrap book for Akamaru" she said with pride.

Flashback: 1

Hanabi finished tying the knot around Akamaru's neck and fixed his little hat "Akamaru you look so cute" Hanabi said and Akamaru barked happily. Akamaru was dressed in a little sailors' costume that Hanabi made by hand; Hanabi then took a few steps back and picked up her camera.

"You are so going to be the face of our Christmas card" she said as she readied her camera.

Flashback end

Naruto looked at the picture and smiled "hey he does look pretty cute" Naruto said as he turned and saw Akamaru laying down in the sun asleep "I think I want to dress him up in a kimono for the summer festival" he said giving the scrap book back to Hanabi. "What else" he asked.

Tsubaki laughed and began to speak "Konohamaru came by one day- "she began.

Flashback 2

Konohamaru was entering the compound to see Hanabi; as he walked by, he spotted a bathroom 'need to make a pit stop' Konohamaru thought. Konohamaru opened the door and stepped in; unknown to him it was a combined restroom and shower.

As he walked in Tsubaki just got done with her morning shower and was drying herself off; Konohamaru froze like a deer hearing a twig break and Tsubaki saw him. Konohamaru had an unobstructed view of Tsubaki naked; Konohamaru began to stutter and blush as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing.

"You gonna take a picture it will last longer" Tsubaki said with a smirk snapping Konohamaru out of his stupor.

"Sorry I'll just waaahh" Konohamaru began until he slipped and knocked himself out on the countertop of the sink; Tsubaki burst out laughing as she went to go help the unconscious boy.

A few minutes later a very angry Hanabi was tightly bandaging Konohamaru's head while Konohamaru begged her to be gentler.

Flashback end

Naruto and Tsubaki were both laughing while Tsunade and Hinata shook their heads in annoyance; Hanabi however looked livid.

"I still haven't fully forgiven him for peeping on my big sister" Hanabi said with a huff "I mean is it so hard to knock before you enter" she said as the laughter died down.

"Anything else" Naruto asked catching his breath; Tsunade then began to laugh as she started her story.

"So Ino was here to train with us- "Tsunade began.

Flashback 3

Tsubaki and Ino were both sparring with Tsunade and Hinata sitting on the side; Ino slashed Tsubaki with her wooden training sword and Tsubaki ducked. Tsubaki tried to throw a punch but Ino jumped back just in time.

"Take this" Ino said throwing her sword horizontally; Tsubaki ducked under the sword as it went over her head and over the roof.

"Ha, you missed now you have no- "Tsubaki began until she was hit in the back of the head and being knocked out by Ino's sword. Ino was using a technique that she invented herself that made her sword act like a boomerang by throwing it at a arc and using a chakra honing seal to bring it back.

"Ha don't under estimate- "Ino began until she miscalculated the angle of the sword and nailed herself in the face knocking herself out.

Tsunade was laughing her ass off while Hinata ran over and tried to held the 2 unconscious girls.

Flashback end

"Damn that sucks" Naruto laughed out "you ok Tsubaki" he asked and she nodded. "What about Ino" Naruto asked Hinata.

"Umm... she had some minor swelling" Hinata said scratching the back of her head.

With Ichigo and Ino

Ino was sitting in bed as her eyes were both swollen shut; Ichigo walked in with a fresh ice pack.

"The swelling will be down in about 3-days babe" Ino said taking the ice pack from Ichigo "I'll be ready for the chunin exams" she said. Ichigo then kissed her cheek.

"And..." he said with emphasis.

"And I won't use the technique for a while" Ino said with a huff as she turned her head.

"Babe if you're trying to look away, you're facing me" Ichigo said and Ino huffed.

"I know that" Ino said turning in the opposite direction.

Back at the senju compound

Naruto got up with a stretch "well then I better get home and rest" he said excitedly "we have 2 more weeks until the finals and I got training to do and places to find" he said as he got up.

"Bye Hinata" Naruto said kissing her cheek.

"Bye Tsubaki" Naruto said kissing her forehead.

"By little sis" Naruto said kissing Hanabi on her forehead making her giggle.

"Bye 'mother'" Naruto said kissing Tsunade's forehead and Tsunade rolled her eyes.

"Just call me Tsunade" Tsunade said "calling me 'mother' makes me feel old" she said.

"But mom you are old" Tsubaki said before being bonked on the head "Owww what did I say" she whined.

The next Day: With Naruto and Karin in the Konoha woods

Naruto was following Karin as she read a map "wow our first date is a scavenger hunt" Karin said.

"Sorry Karin" Naruto said rubbing the back of his head "if you didn't want to come, I'd- "he began before Karin turned around.

"Are you kidding me" she said excitedly "I love mysteries; I read mystery books, watch mystery shows and now I have to find a mysterious shrine filled with secrets" Karin said shaking with joy. "Man, I can't wait until the end and see what treasure we can find" she said skipping in the woods.

"Cute and weird" Naruto said to himself "well at least she's enjoying herself" he said.

After walking for another hour Karin took out a compass and looked at the map "should be in the next grid over" she said turning left and walking another 50 yards or so. Upon walking 50 yards she saw an old trail "bingo" she said before turning to Naruto "We're almost there" she said excited.

As they walked down the trail, they saw an old shrine that had seen better days "Cool we found the shrine" Naruto said as Karin then took his hand.

"Let's go inside" she said dragging Naruto up the steps and into the building; upon entering they saw a hall and on the wall, they say dozens of masks all of which looked ominous. "Wow" Karin said as she walked around "all these Uzumaki artifacts; so much history here" she said and Naruto chuckled a her childish antics.

"Ok, so mom said it would be under the black ceremonial mat" Naruto said as he looked around and saw a black mat at the center of the hall; upon moving it he saw a sealing array carved into the wooden floor.

"I think it's a blood seal" Karin said taking out a kunai and cutting her thumb "if I do this kanji it should activate" she said as she put in the kanji for open. The seal began to glow and Naruto grabbed Karin and jumped back thinking that it was going to explode; he was right in a sense as a puff of smoke happened and a chest appeared with a key inside the lock.

"Holy crap" Naruto said as he walked over and opened the chest; inside was a large number of scrolls with the Uzumaki crest on it "holy shit we hit the motherload" Naruto said taking out a scroll and handing it to Karin.

"So much knowledge" she said "it could take us years to read them all" she said bouncing on her heels.

Just behind the 2 of them a pale figure appeared and spoke "I will avenge my death" the voice said; Karin jumped into Naruto's arms and Naruto's knees began to shake.

"Gaahhh don't eat us" Naruto and Karin shouted at the same time; then they heard laughter.

"Hahahahahaha" the ghostly figure laughed out "I'm sorry but I couldn't resist," said the ghostly female.

"That was not funny" Naruto said letting Karin down who was still shaking "who are you ghost lady" he asked; the ghost then smiled.

"I'm Mito Uzumaki; wife of the first Hokage and former container of the Kyuubi" Mito said and Naruto and Karin looked at her slack jawed. "I have been guarding this shrine ever since my death" Mito said "I have been waiting for a Uzumaki to come and gain the knowledge of the clan" she said as she looked at Karin. "What is your name girl" Mito asked.

"Karin Uzumaki" she said.

"Karin" Mito said "can I trust you to carry on the knowledge of the Uzumaki clan" she asked. "No offence to the boy but he doesn't seem the... knowledgeable type" she said and Naruto got a tick mark.

"Hey" Naruto shouted but was brushed off by Mito.

"No offense young Naruto but you seem like more of a fighter than a scholar" she said and Naruto looked at her in surprise "I heard about you from Kushina; saving the world is a very high calling" she said and Naruto nodded.

"Naruto, Karin; the Uzumaki clan has a long and cherished history, please ensure that you and your descendants treasure it and ensure it's survival" she said before she started to glow brighter. "And if you would be so kind; if you have a daughter, can you name her after me. That'd be nice" Mito said as Naruto and Karin blush.

"Daughter" Naruto shouted "what do you mean daughter" he shouted as Mito smirked.

"Just a suggestion; calm down" Mito said "good luck and may kami look over you on your great endeavor" she said as she vanished.

Naruto and Karin both gathered up all the scrolls and sealed them up and began to walk back to the village.

'Daughter' Naruto thought blushing and trying to avoid eye contact with Karin.

'Me and Naruto... kids' Karin thought taking a peek at Naruto who was fidgeting 'well maybe one day' Karin thought as she readjusted her glasses and grabbed onto Naruto's hand. "Just incase of more ghosts" Karin said.

Naruto gulped and smiled "yeah ghosts" he said as he held Karin's hand and walked back to the village.

The Next day in the woods again: With Naruto, Kin, Hinata and Yakumo

"Damn" Naruto said trying to read the map "maybe I should've brought Karin again; she could read a map better than me" he said.

"Hey what are you saying" Kin said aggravated "I can read a map just fine; give it here" Kin said. "Dumbass" she said and Naruto got a tick mark "you idiot; you had the map upside down" Kin said and Naruto looked bashful.

"Sorry I failed that part of the academy" he said; Hinata giggled and Yakumo chuckled.

"We need to go east" Kin said as she took point; after walking for 2 hours, they saw a small house in a large clearing "finally" Kin said as she began to walk forward until she stopped "fuck" Kin said.

"What, what is it" Yakumo said worriedly.

"I stepped on a land mine" Kin said making Naruto, Hinata and Yakumo stop in place.

"Why the hell did you do that" Naruto shouted and Kin got annoyed.

"Because my day wasn't interesting enough" Kin said "go back a few dozen feet; once the explosion blows my leg off you try and tourniquet me" Kin said ready to accept her fate.

"Wait" Naruto said gaining all their attention "my brain is working" he said as he made a familiar hand sign and a clone appeared. "Substitute with her" Naruto ordered the clone.

"Copy boss" the clone said as he then used the replacement jutsu and switched places with Kin. A second later the mine blew up the clone and the memories went back to Naruto who grabbed his leg.

"Damn getting your leg blown off hurts" Naruto said "Ok so what should we do now" he asked and Hinata spoke up.

"We can use your shadow clones to set off all the mines" Hinata said "I can use my Byakugan to spot them in the ground and your clones can set them off" Hinata said and Kin looked at her.

"Why do we need to set off the mines why can't we just set of the ones on the path" she asked and Yakumo spoke up.

"Because what if someone else comes and steps on one" Yakumo said "it wouldn't be right".

"Damn it" Kin said rubbing her temples "you're right" she said.

"Ok then" Naruto said "I'll make 50 clones; Hinata just point them in the right direction" Naruto said and Hinata nodded.

1 hour later

"Holy fuck how many mines did your dad place Naruto" Kin said looking at the giant field of craters.

"I lost count after 50" Naruto said.

"120 mines" Yakumo said "I put in tally marks in my note book" she said turning it for everyone to see.

"Lets just go inside already" Naruto said as he and the girls walked over to the small house; as they reached the front door Naruto was about to open it but Hinata stopped him. "What is it" Naruto said alarmed.

"What if the door is booby trapped as well" Hinata said; she activated her Byakugan and scanned the entire door frame "Ok it seems fine" Hinata said. Hinata grabbed the door handle and was electrocuted; she then began to fall down but was caught by Yakumo.

"Fuck" Kin said as everyone went to Hinata and checked her.

"She's unconscious" Yakumo said "she also has a minor burn to her hand but nothing to bad" she said. Yakumo then picked up Hinata "I'll take her back to the village; be safe ok" she said to Naruto.

"Ok see you soon" Naruto said giving Yakumo a kiss before she ran off; "just you and me now" Naruto said to Kin who nodded. Naruto then pulled out a paper bomb "fuck this I'm going to blow the damn door off" he said.

Naruto put the bomb on the door and activated it, both him and Kin ran back a few feet and it exploded. Naruto and Kin then entered the house very carefully. Upon entering they saw a bed, a small wooden stove, a desk with a tri-prong kunai hanging over it and a safe in the corner.

Naruto and Kin walked up to the safe and Kin inspected it "it has a blood seal and 3 combo locks" Kin said. "And I'm like 90 percent sure that if we mess up the combination we will die" Kin said and Naruto began to scratch his head.

"Damn it" he said "I can do the seal but I can't do the locks because I don't have the code" he said and Kin stood up.

"You unseal it and I'll pick the lock" she said and Naruto looked at her surprised "sound Ninja are trained to have heightened hearing; I can listen to the lock and pick it" she said.

Naruto nodded and undid the seal "all yours" he said standing behind her as she bent down and started to pick the lock. Naruto was looking at her work and began to check her out 'long hair, nice face; man, I never realized how pretty she is' Naruto thought.

Kin was intensely listening to the locks; after 15 minutes Kin undid the final lock and the safe opened "done" she said as the door opened and showed 3 scrolls. She handed the scrolls to Naruto and he read them.

"Hirashin, Elemental rasengan, and extra gear" Naruto read out loud; he then opened the hirashin scroll and read it "hey what do you know" Naruto said to Kin's surprise.

"What is it" she asked and Naruto smiled.

"Looks like with these special kunai of dads all I have to do is pump some chakra into it and I can go somewhere" he said as Kin raised a eyebrow "I need to learn how to do it on the fly but it's still cool to know I can set it up in static locations if I have a kunai premade" he said and Kin smiled.

Kin then heard something "hey what's that beeping sound" she said as she went o look behind the safe; she then saw a block of C4 and her heart dropped "bomb" she yelled.

Naruto looked in horror and then realized there was a kunai over the table "kunai" he yelled as he and Kin ran over and wrapped her arms around him "hopefully this works" he said as he pumped as much chakra as he could into the kunai. Naruto and Kin then vanished in a flash of orange as the small house they were just in exploded.

Hokage office

Hiruzen was eating his lunch peacefully until he looked over at the wall and say Minato's Kunai start to glow "huh" he said getting up and moving towards the kunai "what the hell is- "he didn't finish his sentence as Naruto and Kin landed on the floor at his feet.

"Oww" Naruto said groaning "that hurt like a bitch; well at least we didn't die" he said as he tried to get up. Naruto then looked down and saw he was on top of Kin; he then realized where his hand was.

Kin saw that Naruto was on top of her and as she looked down, she saw that Naruto had his hand on her chest "perv" Kin shouted as she elbowed Naruto in the jaw and got up and began to walk out. Kin stopped at the door and looked back "Thanks for saving me; dumbass" Kin said as she walked out with a blush on her face.

"Oww why did she hit me" Naruto whined and Hiruzen chuckled.

"Like father like son" Hiruzen said to Naruto's confusion "Minato did the same thing to Kushina when he experimented with that technique; but she kicked him in the nut" he said returning to his seat. "I guess you and your father have a thing for the 'Tsundere' type" he said with a chuckle.

"Not the only thing we got in common now" Naruto said as he held up the 3 scrolls.

Next day in a training ground: Naruto and Temari

"Ok hold the fan tightly" Temari said and Naruto nodded.

"Ok now what" Naruto said looking at his target 100 yards away.

"Charge the fan with wind chakra then swing the fan in a straight horizontal line" Temari said; Naruto nodded and then did as he was instructed. Naruto swung the fan and let out a giant gust of wind; he then saw the wind cut the wooden target to pieces.

"Holy crap that was awesome" Naruto said before handing back the fan to Temari "Thanks for training with me today Temari" Naruto said and Temari nodded and smiled.

"Of course," Temari said before walking in front of Naruto "but that was nothing" Temari said and Naruto looked at her wide eyed. Temari then swung her fan and a humongous wall of high winds erupted making Naruto cover his eyes.

When Naruto looked at Temari he saw that a giant part of the training ground was destroyed; as at least 50 acres of trees were cut down. Temari then looked back at Naruto with a victorious smirk on her face.

"And that was about half my power; I don't want to destroy the entire training ground" she said with a small chuckle at the end.

"Wow Temari you are so awesome" Naruto said with stars in his eyes "you think I can do the same with wind chakra if I learn from you" Naruto said and Temari looked thoughtful.

"Maybe" Temari said before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small hand-held fan and threw it to Naruto "best to start out small; I use those as back ups so you can keep one, I have 3 more" Temari said. Naruto smiled and nodded vigorously and Temari giggled at his antics.

"Ok let's give it a shot" Naruto said as he found a free and opened up his fan "charge chakra then swing it horizontally" Naruto said to himself. Naruto then swing the small fan and a blade of wind went at the tree.

The tree was cut a fourth of the way through "damn this thing can cut" Naruto said looking at the fan "Thanks Temari for the fan Temari; although I gotta say it's a little weird for a girl to give a guy a present on a date" Naruto said and Temari blushed.

"D-d-date!? What the hell are you talking about" Temari shouted and Naruto rubbed the back of his head confused.

"Huh but Tsubaki said- "Naruto began.

Flashback

"Hey Naruto" Tsubaki said catching his attention before he left the Senju compound.

"What's up" Naruto said stopping for a moment.

"I almost forgot; Temari said that if you want to go on a date just go to her hotel and pick her up" Tsubaki said and Naruto nodded with a smile.

"Really she said that" Naruto said excitedly "great; Temari is super strong and cool. Plus, I want to use that fan of hers" Naruto said imagining using Temari's fan as a glider in the sky.

Tsubaki smiled evilly "well before you go out on your date just ask her if you can train for a little while" Tsubaki said and Naruto nodded.

"Cool thanks Tsubaki" Naruto said before he walked away down the road.

Flashback end

"That blonde big boobed bimbo" Temari said aggravated "That was a dirty trick" Temari said; she then heard a sniff and looked and say Naruto looking depressed.

"So, you don't like me that way then" Naruto said looking saddened; Temari back peddled and waved her hands.

"No, no, no; that's not what I meant" Temari said "I mean I did want to go out with you but I just didn't expect it to be this way" Temari said before blushing at what she just said.

Naruto immediately got out of his slump and smiled "really do you mean that" Naruto said and Temari nodded shyly; Naruto then grabbed Temari's hand and began to lead her away. "Great let's go get some ramen; then some after ramen ice cream" Naruto said dragging Temari along.

"Ok, ok slow down" Temari said as she walked along side Naruto hand in hand.

Behind a tree using a camouflage jutsu Tsubaki was there smiling 'look like my plan worked' Tsubaki thought 'have fun on your date sensei' Tsubaki thought as she disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

The next day With Naruto, Ichigo, Ino and Karui

Ino and Karui were locked in a dead even as both of their training swords clashed; Ino jumed back from a slash from Karui and retaliated with a kick that Karui jumped over. Naruto and Ichigo were both watching from the side lines as they saw the spar.

"How did a double date turn into a training session" Naruto said to Ichigo and Ichigo shrugged.

"Who cares we are seeing 2 hot girls fight" Ichigo said "just enjoy it" he said as they both continued watching the fight.

Karui and Ino were both running at each other at full speed; as both slashed their blades collided and were only a inch away from each other's necks.

"Draw" Ino said.

"Draw" Karui said as they both moved their swords, bowed and smiled. "Damn and you've only known Kenjutsu for 7 months" Karui said and Ino nodded "you must've had a great teacher to be this good" she said.

"Yep, and he's right over there" Ino said pointing at Ichigo who waved.

"Ok girls you ready to bail" Ichigo said as he walked up to Ino and the 2 linked arms.

"Yeah, I better head back to my hotel" Karui said "Yugito doesn't like me to stay out too long" Karui said and Ichigo and Ino nodded.

"Ok well see you later Karui" Ino said "let's spar again soon ok" she said and Karui smiled.

"Sure thing" Karui said as Ino and Ichigo walked off.

Naruto then looked at Karui confused "Uhhh Yugito is with Anko and you have your own hotel room" Naruto said and Karui smirked.

"Yeah... a room... alone... to make out" Karui hinted. Naruto immediately realized what Karui was hinting at and nodded.

"Yes, making out, good" Naruto said as Karui grabbed his hand and began to lead him away.

In the hotel room after making out Naruto and Karui were on the bed watching movies together "this is kinda nice" Naruto said and Karui nodded.

"Yeah, really relaxing" Karui said "I wonder what Omoi and Samui are doing; hopefully they found something to do" Karui said and Naruto nodded.

"I'm sure they found something to stay occupied" Naruto said.

With Omoi

Omoi was walking down a street until he saw a small weapons shop 'eh whatever' Omoi thought as he entered the small shop.

"Welcome to Higarashi's how can I help you" a girl's voice came and Omoi looked and saw a girl in a pink shirt with her hair in 2 buns.

"I'm just looking miss..." Omoi said and the girl got the hint.

"Tenten" Tenten said and Omoi nodded.

"Omoi" he said before opening up his candy bag "lollipop" he offered. Tenten smiled and took one.

"Thanks how can I help you" she asked.

"I'm looking for a leather strap for sharpening; do you have any" Omoi asked and Tenten nodded.

"Sure, right this way" Tenten said "and before you go you want me to polish up your sword; free with any purchase" Tenten offered. Omoi nodded.

"Sure" he said "after all if your blade isn't kept in good shape it can break, if it breaks you can die, and if you die your parents will have no one to care for them" Omoi said and Tenten looked back in shock.

"I literally said the same thing yesterday to my teammate Lee; you can never think too far ahead" Tenten said.

"Exactly" Omoi said "finally someone that understands" he said.

With Samui

Samui was sitting on the edge of a pond looking down at the koi; she then heard a noise from behind her and turned around. There was a redhead boy around her age there.

"Do you mind if I sit" Gaara said; Samui looked at him passively and nodded.

"Sure" Samui said; Gaara then sat down next to her.

"I'm Gaara of the desert" Gaara said; Samui looked at him and spoke.

"Samui of the cloud" Samui said as they both looked down at the Koi fish.

"Fish are cool" Samui said and Gaara nodded.

"They are entertaining" Gaara said.

Samui while looking passive was thinking to herself 'he seems cool... and cute' Samui thought.

Gaara was also thinking 'Temari went on a date with Uzumaki and now she's happy... maybe I should try' Gaara thought. He then turned to Samui "want to go on a date" Gaara asked bluntly.

Samui looked at him blankly "that seems cool" Samui said.

Kankuro who was watching the interaction from behind was confused 'what the hell is happening' Kankuro thought as stood there completely forgotten by Gaara and Samui .

Day before the Chunin exam finals: With Jiraya

Jiraya was standing in a field on the outskirts of Konoha when he heard a large amount of feet land; he turned and saw Zabuza and Haku.

"You're here" Jiraya said to Zabuza.

"What's the job" Zabuza said bluntly.

"Simple take out Hiashi Hyuga and the Hyuga council" Jiraya said before throwing a scroll at Zabuza who caught it "half now, half later" Jiraya said.

"When" Zabuza asked.

"Tomorrow. Rest up and be at the stadium" Jiraya said before he disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

With Yugao, Anko and Hayate

Yugao was standing in front of 60 Kumo anbu led by Yugito; Yugao looked over them and began to speak.

"Tomorrow you will all assist us in the destruction of Danzo and his root Anbu" Yugao said "he and his organization have done nothing but disturbed the peace of the elemental nations and now it will come to a end. Sharpen your blades, hone your senses and prepare yourself; not everyone will make it to see the next morning" Yugao said as the Anbu dispersed.

Anko went over to Yugito and grabbed her hand "you ready babe" Anko asked; Yugito kissed Anko and smiled.

"I'll be fine with you watching my back" Yugito said as the 2 walked off together.

Hayate grabbed onto Yugao's hand "everything is going to be fine" Hayate said reassuringly.

"It has to be" Yugao said "we cannot afford to fail here" Yugao said as she and Hayate walked off.

With Hiruzen, Tsunade, Shizune, Tsume and Hana

"Here are your orders" Hiruzen said breathing out a large puff of smoke "Tsunade, Tsume you 2 are with me; you will help me with Orochimaru and his henchmen" Hiruzen said and the 2 nodded. "Shizune and Hana; you 2 will assist the wounded and help where you are needed" Hiruzen said and the 2 women nodded.

"Yes Sensei" Tsunade said.

"Yes, lord Hokage" Shizune and Hana said at the same time.

"Copy that lord Hokage" Tsume said nonchalantly "can I go now; I want to see Naruto before tomorrow" Tsume said and Hiruzen smiled.

"Sure, go on ahead" Hiruzen said; Tsume walked out and Hana chuckled "what is it Hana" Hiruzen asked.

"Ever since mom married Naruto, she's been happier than I've ever seen her" Hana said "it's weird having a stepdad who's 5 years younger than me; but I guess life is just mysterious that way" Hana said.

"I never thought I'd be dating the pervert and now we have a kid" Tsunade said with a chuckle "stranger things have happened" Tsunade said.

"Get some rest ladies" Hiruzen said before vanishing in a swirl of leaves.

"Lady Tsunade" Shizune spoke up "can you assist me in assembling a medical kit" Shizune asked and Tsunade nodded.

"Sure" Tsunade said before turning to Hana "you want one too" she offered and Hana nodded.

"Yes, please and thanks" Hana said as the 3 women began to prepare.

With Naruto, Sarada, Hinata, Moro, Tsubaki, Yakumo, Ichigo, Karin and Ino

The eight friends were all in Sarada's apartment eating a meal together.

"Everyone" Naruto spoke up as they all looked at him "I just want to say thank you; without your help I would not have made it this far. What I'm trying to say is that I love you guys and I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world" Naruto said.

Sarada went next to Naruto and wrapped her arms around him "I never thought that I'd fall in love with the person I was trying to help save the world but here we are" Sarada said kissing Naruto's cheek.

"I got to be with the person I admire the most" Hinata said grabbing Naruto's hand.

"I fell in love with the one that saved my life" Ichigo said as he turned and kissed Ino "I wouldn't trade that either" he said and Ino snuggled up next to him.

"I got to live my dream when everyone else gave up on me" Yakumo said clutching her headband.

"I met my mother and father" Tsubaki said with a smile "and now I have 2 little sisters" she said smiling at Hinata.

"I finally got what I never had in my original time line" Moro said looking at Naruto and Hinata "a loving family" she said as Hinata wrapped her arms around Moro and hugged her.

"Back in Kusa I never really fit in due to me being a Uzumaki" Karin said adjusting her glasses "but since I met Naruto, I no longer feel like an outsider" Karin said.

"I never thought I'd marry again but shit happens" Came the voice of Tsume from the open window; she then hopped in "hope you guys don't mind me dropping in" she said and Naruto smiled.

"No problem the more the merrier" Naruto said happily "sit down we got plenty of food" Naruto said as Tsume took a seat next to Naruto. "Let's enjoy tonight everybody" Naruto said as he raised a glass "to the present and the future" he cheered and everyone else raised their glasses.

"To the present and the future" they all cheered.

The next day: Chunin exam stadium entrance

Naruto, Sarada, Hinata, Moro, Tsubaki, Ichigo, Yakumo and Ino were all standing outside the stadium; in a few hours the invasion will begin and their plan will go into action.

"Ok everyone" Naruto said gathering everyone's attention "lets get this over with" he said with a stern face as he walked into the stadium with everyone else following behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 262 78
As Wattpad can only take so much, we reached the chapter capacity for the last book and must make another. Read Lost in the Wind Part 1 if you want a...
59.4K 951 26
Naruto was betrayed by Jiraiya and Kurama saved him by sacrificing his life.
1.5K 24 10
The typical Naruto React to Future fic with not so typical things. characters: naruto sakura sai ino shikamaru choji hinata kiba shino tenten neji ro...
581K 22.8K 34
"She shall be named Haruno Hayami"