The Twenty Year Triangle

HeidiCarroll tarafından

The past always has a way of coming back around. Finding herself at rock bottom after a tough divorce, Kinse... Daha Fazla

Accolades
Summary
Aesthetics
Bonus! Teen Aesthetics!
Style Boards!
Town Map
Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty Two
Epilogue - Part One
Epilogue Part Two
Thanks For Reading!!

Chapter Fifty-One

149 16 164
HeidiCarroll tarafından

This time, when his lips crash against mine, the kiss is needier and hungrier. I cling to him as his mouth claims mine like no one ever has.

My body is burning with heat, quite literally. It's a hot July night, and Hunter is making it a lot hotter. As is this thick sweatshirt I decided to wear. I start tugging at it, struggling with it in his arms. He senses what I'm trying to do and sets me down.

"You're wearing your camel shirt? With a dress?" An amused look takes over his face as he finally sees what I'm wearing.

"I pulled out all the stops to seduce you," I offer with a little laugh as I peel the heavy sweatshirt off and let it fall to the ground.

"You could seduce me in a paper bag, Darlin," he says with a chuckle that dies on his lips when I untie the halter clasp of the dress behind my neck, letting it fall and revealing the black bra I have on under it. He stands stark still, his burning gaze glued to my body as I slide the dress down my hips, letting it fall to the ground. My pink cotton panties might not match the black bra, but the oozing lust in his eyes lets me know he doesn't care.

"Fuck," he whispers as he looks at me like I am the only woman in the world, and I've never felt so desired.

"You're a little overdressed," I comment with a suggestive flicker in my eyes.

"Let's do something about that," he mumbles in a husky voice that sends a shiver of excitement down my spine.

He lifts his shirt off slowly, and I take in every detail of his chiseled chest as it's revealed to me in the moonlight. My gaze travels down to his belt buckle. I gulp as he unclamps it.

There's an obvious bulge tenting his jeans, and I can't take my eyes off it. I lick my lips with anticipation as wetness pools between my legs.

A small groan escapes him, causing a giggle to slip past my lips as I look up and meet his darkened, lustful gaze.

The realization that we're about to see each other naked for the first time sets in, and it's thrilling and nerve-wracking all at the same time. I gulp as he slides his jeans down his hips, kicking them off quickly. He's wearing black boxer briefs, and they are fitted to him like a glove, showing off his impressive erection.

A whimper of pure need escapes my throat, and that's all the encouragement he needs.

His mouth latches unto mine as we tumble to the ground below us. I can feel his hardness pressing against my belly as he hovers over me, and I'm nearly panting in heat below him.

My hands find his hair tugging and twisting at it in my fingertips as his lips move onto my neck, sucking and nibbling on my sensitive skin.

He pulls back slightly, a little smirk playing at his lips, and before I can question why, my bra is ripped, and I mean ripped right off of me.

I let out a loud gasp as his mouth descends on my breasts, and he begins kissing, licking, and sucking them like a man starved.

"Hunter," I plead for more. 

His hand grazes over my damp cotton panties, and I nearly lose it, grinding against his hand, desperate for friction.

"You want more, pretty Darlin?" He purrs into my ears.

"Please," I plead.

He slips his hand under my panties, strumming his thumb over my clit, and a loud feral-like moan, louder than any sound I've ever made, fills the air.

"Oh fuck, Kinz," he groans as his fingers slip between my folds. "You're so fucking wet for me."

"I need you," I pant the words as I pull at his hair. "Please, Hunter."

"I've never wanted anyone as bad as I want you." His words about do me in as he hooks the sides of my panties, sliding them down.

He backs away, and I instantly miss the warmth of his body. I look and find him kneeling in front of me, looking down at my body with a hungry look in his eyes.

"So goddamn beautiful," he whispers. "I have to taste you..."

"What? Oh!"

My legs are lifted over his shoulders, and he dives down without warning. I scream as his hot tongue makes contact with my molten center.

"Perfect... you're...fuck." He groans the words before another long lick sends a jolt of pleasure through my body. His mouth clamps over my small button, sucking on it as his index finger slips inside me.

"Ohmygaaaah." The stars above me seem to be moving in time with his magical tongue and fingers. It's such an immense amount of pleasure. I never want him to stop, but at the same time, I want so badly to reach the edge he's quickly taking me to.

"Come for me, Darlin, scream my name," he begs, and then his tongue circles my clit over and over as my hips jerk up.

The stars feel like they're all falling down on me as my head spins, and I scream his name so loud I'm certain the entire town of Sweet Haven heard me and, damn it if care.

He looks up at me with a devilish grin on his damp lips, his eyes are wild and hungry, and I am just as needy for him, never mind that he just made me orgasm like I never had. I need to feel him inside me. 

"I need you, Hunter," I tell him.

"Not as bad as I need you," he says huskily. "So long, I wanted you for so long."

He lifts my legs off his shoulders. Crawling over me again as our lips meet in a needy kiss. I can taste myself on him, a sweet, musky taste. I reach for his boxers, tugging at them, and he helps slide them down. 

When I finally feel the hard head of his cock pressing against my hip, my desperation reaches a fever pitch.

"Now I need you now," I beg.

"I don't have a condom," he whispers into my ear.

"It's okay... I'm on birth control," I assure him.

He positions himself between my legs, and another groan passes both our lips as his cock head teases my slippery entrance.

"You sure?"

"Yes," I beg, and with that, he pushes inside, stretching my walls as he fills me.

Our eyes lock as we connect, and the pure love radiating from his cobalt gaze brings tears to my eyes.

"I love you, Kinsey Abbot."

"Make love to me," I whisper and finally— finally, he moves inside me. 

We kiss deeply as he slowly pushes in and out, building up the friction while we pant and moan like animals in the dead grass.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock," he says in a husky voice. "It's like you were made for me."

"I am made for you," I tell him. "I'm yours."

I wrap my legs around his torso with those words, pulling him even deeper.

"Say that again," he demands as he thrusts deeper inside me.

"Yours all yours," I pant the words. 

The sound of flesh hitting flesh fills the air as he starts going faster and harder. My hands find his back, scratching at it and making him groan all the more. I love the sounds of his pleasure and can't get enough of them.

He rolls over to his back, and I happily and eagerly mount him. I impale myself on top of him, and he lets out a loud satisfied grunt as we connect again.

He gropes my breasts massaging them and kneading them in his large hands. He pinches a nipple hard between his fingertips, and I scream out his name again. I start moving slowly at first in a circular motion, simulating that special spot inside me, and fuck it if I'm coming undone already.

"So, fucking beautiful," he mumbles.

I look down and see him watching me, his wild eyes full of a mix of love and lust, his lips swollen, and his black hair messy and ravaged.

I give him a wicked smile and then start riding him, giving him quite the show as my breasts bounce up and down. I've never felt as sexy and confident as I do right now, and I love it. I quicken my pace, getting hotter and sweatier and breathing heavily. He begins to tilt his hips up, meeting me thrust for thrust as we get closer and closer to that edge.

As I start losing momentum, he takes control, and I hold on to him while he jerks up and down from under me. The friction builds and builds, reaching a fever point.

"Oh fuck... fuck! I'm going to — come with me," he begs.

"Yes, Hunter, yes," I cry, falling forward on top of him as we come apart together.

He rolls us back over, still connected, pressing his lips against my temple and wraps me up in his arms.

"That was—" I don't have words, so I don't try.

"Only the beginning," he says.

We lay there together naked in the grass for a long time after that as we bask in the feeling of us.

"You really bought this land?" I ask after a moment.

"I really did," he murmurs. "You really want me to build us a house?"

"I really do," I say softly.

"I can start drawing up the plans now," he says as he strokes my hair. "Then as soon as the duplexes are done, I can get started."

"I want to help," I offer. "I want to be part of it all."

"You will be every decision is yours."

"No," I argue. "Ours."

A tickle across my belly breaks up the serene moment as I notice a bug crawling on me and squeal. "Gah!"

Hunter brushes it off me and then sits up. "We better get dressed before one of us gets a snake bite or something."

I shudder as Hunter pulls me to my feet. Our eyes lock as we stand there naked in the middle of the field, and we both start grinning.

Kinz, I am so... happy. " He holds his arms out. "Come here."

"Me too," I say as he wraps me up in a tight embrace, and I never want him to let go. We stand there naked and sweaty for a long time before he finally releases me.

We rummage for our forgotten clothes, and I laugh as I hold up my broken bra.

"I liked this one!" I playfully scold him.

"I'll buy you a new one," he promises. "As many as you want as long as I get to keep ripping them off."

"Deal," I agree with a giggle.

I find the now dirty and roughed-up dress and slip it over my head as he quickly dresses. He shoves my panties in his pocket with a little wink.

"You keeping a souvenir?" I giggle as he pulls me close, kissing me again.

"Well, they're useless to you right now. You soaked 'em," he purrs into my ear.

"I think you did that," I retort.

"And I will happily do it again and again," he comments with a look that makes that a promise.

I pick up my discarded sweatshirt next but don't put it back on. I am still overheated.

"Why the weird getup anyway?" He asks curiously as he takes my hand, leading us back out of the land we just literally claimed as our own.

"I had to borrow clothes from your ex-girlfriend in New York. This dress probably costs as much as a car payment," I comment. "But when we left, we were rushing. I didn't want to check a bag, but I didn't want to lose this sweatshirt, so I put it on over."

"Wait, what? Did you say you had to borrow clothes from my ex-girlfriend?"

"Erin, she works for Oliver now."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, they're pretty tight," I comment. "She's still ridiculously gorgeous."

My eyes drop down to her dress, which fits a little loosely on my thin figure.

"No," Hunter gently grips my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his. "You are ridiculously gorgeous. No one holds a candle to you in my eyes."

"Oh, Hunter," I sigh over his sweet words.

"I mean it. Tell me you hear me."

"I hear you," I whisper, and a satisfied grin curls over his lips.

"Good, because I plan to show you just how attracted I am to you," he leans closer, "over and over."

"You better," I say in a teasing tone.

He takes my hand, and we head back down the dirt road to the house. The walk back to the farmhouse is short, not even five minutes. All I ever wanted was to stay close to home and the orchard. He made that happen for me, for us. There is not a single doubt in my head that I made the right choice.

It's quiet and dark inside the only light a dim sliver coming from the kitchen. We quietly step into the kitchen and find a note on the table from my mama.

Hunter-

Harley is tucked into the guest room and sound asleep. Leave him be, and we'll see you in the morning for breakfast.

Love,

Betsy

I'm sure they sensed something was going on and may even be worried after seeing me in the state I was in earlier.

We can assure them everything is fine, more than fine, in the morning, but tonight...

"You realize this means we have the trailer all to ourselves, right?" I comment in a flirty tone.

"Yup." With that, he picks me up without warning and hoists me over his shoulder like I don't weigh a thing.

I squeal, clamping a hand over my mouth to stifle the giggles as he carries me out the kitchen door.

***

"This is my favorite part," Hunter mumbles into my hair as we lie in his bed. "You in my arms."

"Me too," I agree. "I missed this."

We had two more rounds, including one in the shower, and now we are lying in his bed together, cuddling. I am wearing one of his tee shirts, and I love the feeling of it. I've worn his shirts to bed tons of times, but it feels different now for some reason.

Because it's my boyfriend's shirt... the thought pops into my head and immediately makes me smile. I kiss his chest as he strokes my still-dampened hair.

Words are unneeded as we lie in this happy and content little bubble of us.

Hunter was right. The sex was amazing, but this is the best part, and as I drift off to sleep, I do so with a smile on my face.

***

I wake to the bed shaking, literally shaking up and down. 

"Huh?" I open an eye, and then I see Harley jumping up and down on the edge of the bed.

"Kinsey!" Harley cheers when he sees he's woken me, and I laugh as the little boy torpedoes himself between himself and Hunter.

"Good morning, Harley," Hunter's sleepy voice made me smile even wider as our eyes met.

"Mornin', Daddy!"

"Someone has lots of energy today," I say as I tickle Harley's ribs, and he giggles.

"How come Kinsey slept in here, Daddy?" Harley asks.

Hunter's eyes widen some at that, and I start laughing. I can't help it.

Then the little boy turns around to face me, his big blue eyes full of innocent wonder.

"What's so funny, Kinsey?"

Uh, crap...

"Yeah, what's so funny, Kinsey?" Hunter snickers, and I shoot him a look.

"Well..." I say slowly as I try to think up what to say. "I had a bad dream, and I heard your daddy was a pro at making those go away, so I came in here."

"Oh, yes, he is," Harley agrees. He then places his little hand on my cheek. "It's okay if you got scared, Kinsey."

"Thank you, Harley," I say, nearly melting at the sincerity in his tone. "That makes me feel so much better."

"Everybody gets bad dreams. Even my daddy!"

"Even your daddy?" I ask in a stunned-sounding voice, and his eyes grow wider as he nods.

"Yup, everyone!"

"That's right," Hunter agrees, then in a softer voice, he adds. "But the bad dreams are finally over."

"They are," I say as our eyes lock over Harley's head, and we smile softly at each other.

"Nana made pancakes!" Just like that, the kid pops up again, running and jumping off the foot of the bed to the floor. "Let's go eat!"

"Ready to face my folks?" I ask Hunter with a little grin.

"Let's do it."

***

I didn't have any pants in Hunter's trailer, so I wore a pair of Hunter's sweats with the waistband rolled up a bunch of times, and his tee shirt, which is huge on me.

Between that and the fact that neither of us can stop grinning, it will be pretty obvious, and Hunter makes it more so by taking my hand in his as we walk inside.

Mama's eyes shoot wide open, and she nudges Dad, who looks up with surprise in his eyes.

"Well, would you look at that?" He says. "You two finally pulled your heads out of your asses?"

"Asses!" Harley repeats as he giggles at the word.

"Dad!" I shoot him a look, but Hunter just laughs as he sits at the table, and I sit next to him. He places his arm on the back of my chair as I scoot it closer.

"We finally did," Hunter tells him as he kisses my cheek.

My dad's face lights up into a huge grin as he stands up.

"It's about damn time. This is cause for celebration!" He opens the cabinet, taking out a bottle of red.

"Dad," I say as I laugh. "It's not even nine AM!"

"She's right, Franky. Get the white wine from the fridge. That's more of a breakfast wine," Mama says and he does as she gets glasses out. 

"There is no such thing as breakfast wine, Mama." 

"Then explain brunch," she says as she pours.

"Touché," Hunter agrees.

"Today is the best day ever, so we have wine for breakfast," Dad declares.

"Damn, right we do," Mama says as she pours each of us a glass.

Mama passes each of us a glass, and we clink them together in silent cheers.

My heart is so full, so happy. I've never felt more content as we settle into breakfast with my folks and his son like the family we always have been.

*Now we are very close to the end! 

*Also, I just decided that this picture is the field, because why not?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17K 1.3K 31
Being the daughter of a wealthy businessman has had plenty of perks for Charisma Isles. Having grown up in a stable home with the best of everything...
239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
1.1K 31 32
Raven Jocelynna is a fearless twenty-three-year-old woman who mostly stays to herself and doesn't create any kind of drama, she lives a peaceful life...
216K 7K 73
Delaney James has it all: a handsome husband who just made partner at his law firm, a gorgeous townhouse in NYC's Upper East Side, and a blossoming c...