CONSEQUENCES

Por theyenvyc

๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ... Mรกs

' CONSEQUENCES '
1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24 (2.0)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
face claims / character debate
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 | SEQUEL
new book!

38

3.2K 99 35
Por theyenvyc

𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JISELE ADAMS
'JILLY'
RALEIGH • 919

"On my soul!" I mocked this girl from a tv show that me and Neliah was watching in Milo's living room.

"Dead homies dead homies." Neliah mocked her as well making us both laugh. "These bitches is unhinged."

I shook my head at the tv 'South Central Baddies' played on, watching them fight like some damn wild animals in the jungle.

"I would never go on this show, they would tear my ass up to pieces."

"Mannnn what? I would run for my life if a bitch like Billy approached me."

Me and Neliah had gotten real cool over the last couple of weeks, which was really unexpected.

We talked more and more every time I came to either drop off or pick up Masami, sometimes i stay staying here for hours just hanging with her.

She was actually a cool ass person, her personality was definitely a vibe and you would only know it if you got to know her.

We could never be best friends or no shit like that, especially not when we fucked the same nigga, but being cordial don't hurt.

"I'll be back." Milo told us before leaving.

"Bye." We replied in unison.

¥

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

"Let me get a white Russian game leaf." I told the man behind the counter at the gas station.

I unlocked my phone and tapped it on the payment machine before grabbing the game leaf and walking out.

When I came out I seen this old fashion black car sitting parked far back in the parking lot, they was just riding a few cars behind me the whole way here now they sitting here..

"Not today." I pulled my gun out when I got back in the car and sat it on my lap as I pulled away from the store.

I look in my rear view mirror and seen the car was following me again.

I made a quick right turn and they turned with me.

I started speeding up to find a street where there wasn't much people just incase I had to cancel a nigga Christmas...

After turning a few more streets and the car staying directly behind me, red and blue lights started flashing on top of the car..

"What the fuck.." I mumbled to myself before pulling the car over..

"Which of your opps did you think I was?" This big hefty bald headed nigga walked up to window and leaned up against the car.

"Fuck you talking about?" I looked at him crazy because...what the fuck is he talking about..

"You must've been scared shitless the way you was making all them turns, I just wanted to have a word with you."

"You just did. Can I go?"

"I need you to step out the car and come to down to the station with me."

"Am I under arrest?"

"Young man you would've known if you were under arrest."

"So I don't have to go with you."

"If it's one thing I can't stand in this field of work is a complicated motherfucker... So unless you want me to be an asshole and charge you for that gun you call yourself hiding on the side of you, then I suggest you just come and talk with me."

"I'll drive myself." I told him and he nodded.

"See you there." He said before turning to walk away but then turning back towards me, "And don't bullshit me cause I can make this situation ugly."

"Nigga i'm going that way now. Fuck away from my car." I mugged him before driving off and heading down to the police station.

¥

"Why you had me sitting in this cold ass room all this time? This the room that suspects be in and I ain't do shit." I told the detective that had pulled me over.

"You're a stone cold killer Mr. Miller.. Don't you sit here and tell you didn't do anything as if i'm a fool."

"Well shit you is." I shrugged, "Cause I didn't."

"Tell me about your connection to Jaylen Davis also known as Jd."

"Connection? I don't fuck with that nigga."

"I'm aware that you don't 'fuck with that nigga' but you do have a connection with him whether it be a good or bad one."

"You talking about nothing. Ask me bout the crime you think I did so I can tell you I didn't and go on about my day."

"Kaelyn Larson. Where is she?"

"Who?" I made a face cause I seriously ain't know who that was.

Kaelyn..Kaelyn..Kaelyn..Yeah I don't know

"Kaelyn, the friend of your child's mother who assisted Jaylen Davis in her kidnapping?"

Oh..

"Never heard of her." I shook my head. "Next question."

"Chapel hill road."

"Nigga if you don't get to yo fucking point."

"There was more then eight bodies found in a house on that road and all eight bodies were associated with Jaylen. Not only that but Jisele's fingerprints were found in the basement, I know about her kidnapping and I know you were the one to find her. Which leads me to believe that's where she was held, you see where i'm going with this?"

"I don't know nothing about any of that."

"Marcus Davis." He said which made me look at him confused. "Jaylen's brother, remember him?" He layed out some photos of a dead body

"I see the fear right through that tough ass look you trynna keep on your face." He said with a smirk.

"I know you killed him. The streets know you killed him. Which was a just bonus reason for why Jaylen shot you besides the fact that you were fucking his girlfriend while he was locked up."

"You making up some wild accusations with no evidence behind it."

"Nah see, when I pulled Jisele in for questioning, these were just accusations but now after digging deeper and asking around, I pieced this all together and came to the conclusion that i'm correct about everything I have on you so far. So best believe I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you're under the jail for both Kaelyn and Marcus along with all the others."

"I'll be waiting." I leaned back in my seat showing him that I wasn't worried.

¥

OMNISCIENT

Milo rushed through the front door with Max and Teejay right behind him.

Milo had called them up to discuss how he was going to get out of that cop situation before it was too late.

"What they saying they got on you?"

"I think like ten murder charges."

"Ten?!"

"Jd brother, that bitch who we had in the warehouse, and all them niggas that was at the house where we found Jilly."

"Got damn. How he found out all that?"

"Hell if I know.. He keep saying the streets but shit I wouldn't be surprised, niggas be talking."

"Did he go into detail about exactly what he know?"

"Mannn that nigga know Jd shot me because I killed his brother and took his bitch, he know how Jilly momma got involved, he know Jilly got kidnapped..The shit go on and on."

"Well it ain't hard to put all that together, everything connected. We just gotta make sure it ain't no physical evidence to lead back to you."

"It ain't. All the guns gone and ain't no fingerprints at any of the scenes so at this point the only thing that's gone stick is a witness.. There ain't none so we straight."

"And if it fall on you, it fall on me too." Teejay told Milo, "I ain't letting you take all that by yourself, you got a whole baby to take care of."

"Same for me brudda. You know we got you for life..." Max agreed.

Neliah who was standing in the hallway listening to the entire conversation, smirked as she thought about how everything she just heard was going to be in her best interest...

———
i got adhd yall, i be writing and then stopping for a week. 😫😫 but fr fr i was just stuck on this chapter but it's out the way so im back.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.6M 63.3K 46
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž"
176K 6.6K 39
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—' ๐š„๐š™ '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™พ๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข!
812K 21.4K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)
1.1M 36.7K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...