Legacies of Tremont

By Ghostwriter0411

25 years ago, a terrible tragedy struck the Tremont Hotel and lives were never the same. But Sulphur Springs... More

Meet The Main Characters (Concept Designs)
Act 1: Old Town, New Beginnings
Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

The Family Trees

38 1 0
By Ghostwriter0411

Wow early update haha. I don't usually do this, but I had written this earlier and thought I'd share it. I made a couple of family trees using Canvas templates and mostly Picrew images to visualize what would the time skip characters look like. With that being said, here are the current main Family Trees and some additional world-building notes/lore for the characters. 

Disclaimer: I don't own High School Musical: The Musical: The Series or Secrets of Sulphur Springs. My friend @zealous_light owns some of the mentioned OCs from her HSMTMTMS story "Weightless". I only own my Original Characters.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Campbell Family Tree

○ Sometime before Griffin turned 17, Sarah succumbed to madness and passed away. Not too long after, the entire Campbell family moved back to Chicago. The family's relationship is strained to say the very least, each going different places in life.

○ Present day Ben now lives in a retirement home back in Chicago. His children do visit on occasions, but his relationship with Zoey and Sara are significantly better than Wyatt and Griffin.

○ Despite his anger issues during his teen years, Griffin went to therapy. It took a long time for him to forgive himself of what happened all those years ago, even after Topher and EJ had forgiven him.

○ Having the biggest heart and strong sense of determination, Zoey now lives in New York City and runs a non-profit mental health organization. She tends to spoil Sara a lot whenever she visits her family. Other than Sara, Zoey is the only other person who's on neutral terms with the rest of her family.

○ With his son's lack of interest of inheriting the family business, Ben Sr took his youngest grandson under his wing and Wyatt eventually took over Campbell Corporate. Wyatt remained the most estranged member of his family and stayed in Chicago.

○ Griffin is a Single Father (Emphasis on Single) and had Sara from a past relationship. Griffin's ex didn't want to be a mother and had left as soon as Sara was born.

○ Sara is the Family Glue that's somewhat keeping the rest of her family members afloat. She bears a strong resemblance to her late grandmother but has her dad's hazel eyes. A lot of people tend to mistake her Uncle Wyatt as her father though.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Kormos Clan

○ Cress decided Sulphur Springs is her calling and made a new Home there. She runs her own makeup and tattoo studio (Starburst Studio).

○ Cress and Jeonghan were actually the first among their friendship circle to settle down. When they were 25, Jeonghan and Cress got really drunk one night and decided to get married...with EJ as their Marriage Witness.

○ JT and Callis were conceived via IVF (In Vitro Fertilization).

○ JT was born prematurely at 7 months (April Fool's Day) and is 3 days older than Elyon.

○ Phyrros met Indigo at his sister's wedding ceremony and was instantly smitten. They eventually dated and settled down together.

○ Callis was born 2 weeks earlier (July 19) than her cousin Ivory (August 3).

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Dunn Family Tree

○ In Season 3 Bad Future 1, a couple of Harper's classmates mentioned to her that someone named "Mitch" has asked if Harper will be attending the Homecoming afterparty. I took that very lightly that Harper became quite popular with admirers in High School ("Mitch" and the other guy who complimented her credited as "Doug"). 

○ While we don't get to see Mitch in the show, he's Harper's ex-husband and Nick's biological father. He wasn't the best spouse or father, and Harper had sole custody of Nick. (Mitch is THAT insignificant I didn't even bother making a picrew picture for him lol.)

○ Topher eventually woke up from his coma. He was actually the first (and only) one in his family to fully forgive Griffin. He now lives in New York City as an Indie Horror Film director. He often sends souvenirs and care packages to his family back in Sulphur Springs though. He also spoils his nephew with the latest/coolest gadgets whenever he visits.

○ Jess reopened the Dunn Cafe back to its original place after the Tremont Hotel collaboration fell through. The Dunn Cafe's business is as popular as ever before.

○ Jess dotes on her grandson a lot, and puts up plenty of Nick's baby pictures in Dunn's Cafe on display (much to her grandson's extreme mortification)

○ Nick and Ivory share the exact same birth date (August 3rd), they love having jointed birthday parties together since it means double the presents!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The Portwell Family Tree

○ Once known as Hollywood's Director-and-Actress Golden Couple, EJ and Gina's marriage gradually fell apart. EJ often kept secrets and his crippling mental health from his family that it ended up straining his relationship with them. 

○ The two divorced amicably when their daughter was 12 years old and shared custody over their daughter. After his divorce, EJ moved to the Kormos-Yoon household and has lived there since.

○ Gina was always moving around due to her filming (and Broadway) schedules and would bring Elyon alongside. Gina hasn't realized it, but she is repeating the same parenting mistake her mom made when she was younger.

○ Despite EJ's mixed feelings towards his cousin Griffin, he couldn't really hold it against the younger teen. It took EJ a while, but he eventually forgave Griffin and slowly rekindled their relationship.

○ Elyon has spent half of her teen years being shuffled around from places to places. Often, it's joining her mom's latest film location. Other times, she's in Salt Lake City with her favorite cousin Phoebe (Maddox and Ashlyn's daughter) and their friend Vikram (Seb and Carlos' son).

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I hope that you've liked the base info for some of the main characters and cast. Did you noticed if anyone's missing from the curtain call? 

Feel free to drop any questions if you have 'em, I'm happy to answer them without giving away too much of what's to come.

Extra Facts:

○ Terri Porter (Jamie and Gina's Mom) and Jess Carlton (Harper and Topher's mom) are cousins. [Yes, there's a family tree for that, don't ask but the world is that small.] Elyon really is the center of 2 messy feuding family (the Dunns hating the Campbells for the Banister Incident)

○ EJ and Ashlyn Caswell plus the Campbell siblings are cousins too. They're all Winnifred's descendants.

○ The extended/spoiler version (Winnifred's family, the Tremont family) will be shared later on. I actually made the extended 5-generation family tree for the Good Timeline. The only one excluded is the 6th generation with whatever offspring the current Next Tremont gang may or may not have in the distant future. 

[ Yes, it's safe to assume if Nick ever has children in the future, his daughter will end up inheriting the Tremont Sight! ]

That's all for now, see you on the next update. Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.9K 373 27
Hayden Summerall is not happy. He is being forced by his parents to stay with the Leblanc family for the entire summer while they are away on busines...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
15.2K 332 11
chase a is really shy guy , he has no friends and everyone thinks he's a weirdo. finally when school's over his mom's boyfriend deciding to take him...