just a guy who's a devil hunt...

By NguynThnh361

What if: denji trains like saitama and removes his limits. In this fic, there will be many changes in content... More

Part 1: devil hunter for fun and for money
chapter 2: new problem
chapter 3: new job
chapter 4: power
Chapter 5: annoying things
Chapter 6: Let's save the cat!
chapter 7: interrogation and new housemates
Chapter 8: Infinite evil (part 1)
chapter 9: infinite evil part 2
chapter 10: oops
Chapter 11: first kiss part 1
Chapter 12: first kiss part 2
side story: a peaceful day of pochita and denji
chapter 13: new world
side story: break the limit
chapter 14: terror
Chapter 15: Chase and kill
chapter 16: secrets and deception
Chapter 17: super big brain
Chapter 18: future domination
chapter 19: blasphemer
Chapter 21: raid (part 2)
chapter 22: apostle of loneliness
Chapter 23: Protected by me!!!
Chapter 24: Are you scared?
Chapter 25: love, flowers and baldness
side story chapter: change or not change - that's the question
chapter 26: love, flowers and baldness part 2
Chapter 27: dating at school
chapter 28: expressed
Chapter 29: Boom!
Chapter 30: love explodes
chapter 31: love explodes part 2
chapter 32: boom boom boom
chapter 33: the end of the battle
Chapter 37: Hold on and let go
Chapter 35: Revealed
Chapter 36: Gathering
Chapter 37: Are you serious?
Chapter 38: cheat
Chapter 39: Just your bad luck
chapter 40: first demon hunter
Chapter 41: starting to move
Chapter 42: What are you doing?
Chapter 43: unexpected
Chapter 44: accident

Chapter 20: raid

475 12 0
By NguynThnh361

"...": conversation

(...): interior monologue

"Hmm, okay" kishibe said, wiping the blood from the small cut on her cheek. Power was lying on the bloody ground, her neck twisted in a horrible way, dried blood on her nose and mouth. As for denji and pochita, they were standing under the tree watching all this time. He went to Power and gently lifted her up and gave her blood from the blood bag.

Kishibe: "the moves get perfect scores, from now on only need to practice once a week"

"Great..." power muttered while his body was exhausted and not yet fully recovered.

"You must always keep a cool head when fighting, always hold your weapon firmly in your hand and make a plan when fighting" Kishibe gave advice to power while sipping a bottle of wine.

Kishibe: "Tomorrow's battle will be a test for these training sessions"

Denji/ power: "battle?"

Kishibe: "Tomorrow we will go catch the snake and the katana, it will be a brand new greeting for team 4. If we fail this time, then power and pochita are done"

Power: "hahaha! a few missions! I can handle them all alone!"

Denji: "Can I go now? The supermarket is having a sale right now so I need to go now"

______________

Makima: "Thank you, you've worked hard. I hope you'll take good care of all three of them."

Makima is currently in a luxury restaurant with kishibe - who is currently sitting across from makima and drinking his cup of wine.

Kishibe: "I'm a little fed up with that girl... I thought that even if I broke this toy, I wouldn't feel guilty, but I'm also starting to get fed up with her...except for denji"

Makima: "What is it about him that makes Mr. Kishibe so interested?"

"That boy is very strong, stronger than me. Although his mind has a bit of a problem, in the future maybe he will replace my position" kishibe commented.

After kishibe commented, makima just smiled gently and said: "So we have another genius for the Security Department."

While holding up the wine cup, kishibe suddenly stopped and placed the wine cup on the table. He spoke in a deeper and more serious voice than before.

Kishibhe: "it's not talent"

Makima tilted her head in wonder, not understanding what kishibe meant: "What do you mean?"

Kishibe: "I've met all kinds of people, so with just one glance, I can know what kind of person the person in front of me is."

Kishibe: "Aki is normal, but he has a tactical mind. Power is arrogant and cowardly, but if he pushes him to the end, he can use everything he has to fight. Kobeni is literally a genius. As for denji... he doesn't even have the things I mentioned above."

Makima: " ..."

Kishibe: "Makima, you should remember: whatever inhumane action you do...even if you are on the human side, I will still consider you on the opposite side, that's all"

Makima: "What I want is to save as many people as possible from the demons. If this mission is successful, then the existence of team 4 will be recognized, thereby saving more people"

"Lies" kishibe said, pointing at makima and bluntly accusing her.

Makima just stared at him

And smirked

_______________

Aki sat silently, eyes directed towards the window and looking outside. He was returned to the Bureau by the other two demon hunters.

Kurose: "I thought we wouldn't meet again, can I ask a question?"

Aki: "..."

Kurose: "I heard you're going after the gun demon. Do you think you can kill it? You were defeated by that katana, what makes you think you can defeat the gun demon?"

Aki: "..."

Kurose: "You should remember that demons are born from human fear. The more humans fear them, the stronger they will be, so demons can grow indefinitely. But what about humans? Even if there is No matter how much we practice, humans still have their limits, they cannot be stronger than gun ghosts. These things give me goosebumps."

Kurose rolled up his sleeves, not having goosebumps at all.

Kurose: "There, goosebumps!"

Tendo:"nothing"

Hearing what kurose said, Aki still just looked out the window, he started to remember Denji, remember the words he said before.

-The true power of humans is that we can change ourselves-

He began to think, do humans really have limits? If no matter how much you practice, you still have limits, then what is a denji? I ignore those thoughts in my head, ignore those silly limits. If you truly reach that limit, then you will overcome it to become stronger.

"Not sure yet" aki muttered, responding to the words kurose said to him.

Kurose: "huh?"

Aki:"I've gone too far now, I can't turn back anymore"

When the car stopped in front of the Security Department headquarters, aki opened the door and got out of the car. He closed the door and walked towards the headquarters, when suddenly from behind, a can of soft drink flew towards him and aki caught it, the person who threw the can was kurose.

Kurose: "You make me a little angry but I'll cheer you on! Let me give you this final advice! Everyone in the squad is terrible, be careful!"

Then kurose got into the car and left, aki stood there and bowed as a thank you.

___________________

In the house, makima was sitting politely on the sofa, opposite was the leader of the yakuza in this house, behind her were his henchmen.

Yakuza boss: "Are you a guest from the bureau? Bring the best tea"

Makima: "thank you for your cooperation"

Yakuza boss: "You guys are really loud, shooting each other right in Tokyo...I'll only say what I know"

After that, the leader took out a photo and placed it on the table. In the photo, Sawatari was discussing something with two men.

Yakuza boss: "From what I know, the woman named Sawatari is the one pulling the strings, my subordinates were also tricked into making a contract with the gun demon through her"

Makima: "What is the specific contract?"

Yakuza boss: "Give the demon a gun 20,000 yen, the contractor will receive the gun and bullets. The demons seem to be no different from humans"

Makima: "I want you to write down the names of everyone in the organization who made a contract?"

Yakuza boss: "Okay, send them to prison for a few days, teach them to be reasonable"

Makima: "...and the names of people in other organizations as well"

The Ten leader's eyes widened in surprise at the makima's words. He crossed his arms and looked at her with disdain.

Yakuza boss: "Girl, you don't understand how this world works, do you? If they knew I reported it, there would be war."

Makima: "To ensure the safety of the people, I hope you will cooperate"

The boss slowly pulled out a cigar from his pocket, lit it, took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke.

Yakuza boss: "Girl, have you ever heard of the so-called necessary evil? If demon hunters protect people from demons... then we protect Japanese people from mafias." foreign country. For someone with a high position like you, not knowing is strange."

The subordinates behind her started laughing loudly to mock the makima, she didn't care about that and just took out a paper bag and placed it on the table.

Yakuza boss: "Do you think we lack money?"

Makima: "not money"

Yakuza boss: "huh?"

Makima: "Inside this contains the eyes of the relatives of everyone in this room. It could be father, mother, wife or children"

He stared at the makima with suspicion, then reached for the paper bag and opened it. Inside that paper bag were all human eyes, makima didn't lie. The boss screamed in panic and threw the paper bag away, makima tried to calm everyone in the room when one of them grabbed makima's shoulder and tried to attack her, but she just turned her head and looked at him. That guy stopped and knelt down, not moving, his nose and eyes continuously bleeding and soaking the floor. Makima slowly stood up.

Makima: "necessary evil is just a justification for your evil behavior, the truly necessary things have been taken over by this country"

___________

At an apartment building, police cars are surrounding the building. Inside are sawatari and katana man along with his gang.

Sawatari: "The basement and entrance are all surrounded, they will let team 4 handle this building. Your goal now is to kill the saw demon and bring his body."

Then sawatari threw katana man a paper bag.

Katana man: "What is this?"

Sawatari: "Gun demon meat, about 5 pieces. Eating it will increase your strength. That bald guy from before can't be underestimated"

Katana man looked at the bag, gritted his teeth, clutched the paper bag and his eyes lit up with the fire of revenge.

Denji yawned, scratching his leg. The bald boy was sitting next to kishibe when they were in an armored car.

Denji: "so...what's the plan?"

Kishibe:" there is no plan at all

-end of chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 628 14
Tried of being treated like trash just because of something he couldn't control, izuku trains to break his limit to be a real hero for all
2.4K 77 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...
184K 5.9K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...
189 7 9
They'll be some OC devils and fiends so there's that. It'll somewhat parallel the OG Public Saftety Arc. I migth also make a version with Power as th...