just a guy who's a devil hunt...

By NguynThnh361

What if: denji trains like saitama and removes his limits. In this fic, there will be many changes in content... More

Part 1: devil hunter for fun and for money
chapter 2: new problem
chapter 3: new job
chapter 4: power
Chapter 5: annoying things
Chapter 6: Let's save the cat!
chapter 7: interrogation and new housemates
Chapter 8: Infinite evil (part 1)
chapter 9: infinite evil part 2
chapter 10: oops
Chapter 11: first kiss part 1
Chapter 12: first kiss part 2
side story: a peaceful day of pochita and denji
chapter 13: new world
side story: break the limit
chapter 14: terror
Chapter 15: Chase and kill
chapter 16: secrets and deception
Chapter 17: super big brain
chapter 19: blasphemer
Chapter 20: raid
Chapter 21: raid (part 2)
chapter 22: apostle of loneliness
Chapter 23: Protected by me!!!
Chapter 24: Are you scared?
Chapter 25: love, flowers and baldness
side story chapter: change or not change - that's the question
chapter 26: love, flowers and baldness part 2
Chapter 27: dating at school
chapter 28: expressed
Chapter 29: Boom!
Chapter 30: love explodes
chapter 31: love explodes part 2
chapter 32: boom boom boom
chapter 33: the end of the battle
Chapter 37: Hold on and let go
Chapter 35: Revealed
Chapter 36: Gathering
Chapter 37: Are you serious?
Chapter 38: cheat
Chapter 39: Just your bad luck
chapter 40: first demon hunter
Chapter 41: starting to move
Chapter 42: What are you doing?
Chapter 43: unexpected
Chapter 44: accident

Chapter 18: future domination

624 16 1
By NguynThnh361

"...":conversation

(...): interior monologue

After denji told the whole story, kishibe just raised his hand to think.

Kishibe: "It's a bit hard to believe but...this is not impossible"

Denji: "by the way, I thought you were training power today?"

Kishibe: "Oh right, I forgot that this girl also skipped practice?"

The three began to finish their bowls of noodles. After eating and paying, the three of them got into kishibe's car.

_____________

Kishibe slowly drove into the parking lot of Aki's apartment, parking the car before getting out. Pochita, Denji, kishibe walked out.

Kishibe: "Wait here, I'll finish it soon"

Denji: "ok, then me and pochita will go buy some things"

Kishibe nodded in agreement and then walked towards aki's apartment.

However, inside the apartment...

Power: "this smell of blood...that alcoholic is here. The super clever plan begins!"

Power tied her hair up, wore glasses, and styled it silly. Kishibe arrived at the apartment, sighing as he touched the doorknob. Feeling kishibe's presence, power immediately created a bloody spear from his wrist and used all his strength to pierce the door.

"wow..."kishibe threw his head back as the spear passed through the door, nearly piercing his head.

Kishibe: "a bloody spear?...so the hunter has been turned into prey"

Inside the apartment, Power pointed to the door and then down, activating the blood bottles hidden above. Immediately, the spears pierced the ceiling where kishibe was standing, he reacted immediately and dodged the spears while punching them into pieces. Dozens of spears pierced the ceiling, but were all destroyed by kishibe with his bare hands. But kishibe didn't know that there was another bottle of blood hidden outside the railing opposite the door. The blood from the bottle immediately formed a trail through the railing. With his reflexes, he avoided it immediately. Although he avoided it, it left him with a small scratch on his thigh.

Kishibe: "hm... okay, even though you injured me, you still lost for one reason: you used too much blood in this battle"

Inside the apartment, Power was now unconscious on the floor, foaming at the mouth, eyes rolled back. After Kishibe finished solving the problem, he was about to go to the elevator and go have a few glasses of wine, but he saw Denji standing frozen in the hallway, holding a plastic bag containing cabbage and pochita standing at his feet.

Kishibe: "oh, you're back"

Denji: "what...the heck is this?"

Denji kept moving his eyes back and forth, observing the traces of destruction.

Kishibe: "This was done by that girl, not me"

Kishibe continued to the elevator, not forgetting to give Denji a bag of blood. Denji received the blood bag and walked into the house with Pochita. Opening the door, denji and pochita saw power lying on the floor and foaming at the mouth due to anemia. Denji put blood into her mouth, and after a few minutes she regained consciousness.

"Uh...damn old man" power sat up on his hands and rubbed his slightly sore head. "Next time I will definitely..."

Denji: "shut up!"

Power looked up and saw Denji standing there, Denji's face darkened while still maintaining his expressionless expression. Power felt shivers and fear, she had never seen denji angry before, she looked at the bald boy and smiled shyly, her face pale.

Denji: "You there, what are you laughing at? Do you like to laugh? Punch your mother to death now!"

As for Pochita, when he saw that Power was scared, he continued to show interest, because the little dog was basically a devil, so it was normal to enjoy other people's fear.

Power: "b-but that's the plan..."

Denji: "So you didn't know where else to go, you suddenly destroyed my house, my god!"

Upon hearing Denji's reproaches, Power lowered his face, tears began to fall, his face showing remorse. Seeing this, Denji just sighed and scratched his neck. He reached out to hold Power's hand and pulled her up.

Denji: "Stop holding on, call a technician to fix it later. I'll cook curry for you with pochita tonight."

"Um" Power wiped her tears and nodded.

______________

Aki was standing with tendo and kurose as they were standing on an inclined elevator, going down to a secret underground facility.

Kurose: "Forging a contract with a strong demon means paying more, so be careful."

Tendo: "going back to work is like going to the tiger's den, you need a stronger weapon to fight"

Aki: "..."

The elevator stopped, they stepped out and walked down a long corridor with large, long and dark incoming pipes with some dim light creating the feeling that this was a prison.

Kurose: "This is where the captured demons are kept, where you will receive a new contract"

Aki: "..."

Kurose: "It's not really relevant, but is today's person your girlfriend?"

Tendo: "Stop thinking nonsense"

Aki: "my partner's sister"

Kurose: "Did she come to punch you?"

Aki: "no, she came to give me some letters"

{aki's flashback}

"Here are the letters my sister sent, you're the one who should read them" the woman said as she gave the letters to aki.

He took the stack of letters, took one out and read them. Most of the letters are family visits, there are letters about Himeno's daily life and there are also letters about aki.

-I don't think I can continue anymore, what should I do to make aki give up? He even ignored her with meaningless answers -

Aki looked at the letter, an incomprehensible feeling appeared in him. With a trembling hand, he put the letter down and let out a long, shaky breath.

"...me" aki was interrupted when Himeno's sister's phone rang. She pulled it out and answered "alo"

Himeno: "Little sister! Where are you now?!"

"Ah, I'm at aki's place" the younger sister replied.

"WHERE IS AKI?!" Himeno answered loudly into the phone, causing her younger sister to cover her ears, "I also showed him the letters..."

Himeno:"OH MY GOD! DID YOU SHOW IT TO HIM?!"

Himeno's sister: "But I thought..."

Himeno: "oh my god he'll know everything!"

Himeno's sister: "she wants to talk to you"

Himeno: "WHAT!? NO! DON'T GIVE HIM THE PHONE!"

The woman gave the phone to aki, he took it and put it in his ear.

Aki: "hello"

Himeno: "hellooo, aki..."

Aki just smiled slightly when she heard Himeno's voice.

Aki: "It's... nice to hear your voice, how are you?"

Himeno: "ah...yeah...better"

Aki: "I'm sorry..."

A feeling of guilt began to appear in him.

Himeno: "It's okay, I already..."

Aki: "You left the bureau, right?"

Himeno: "yeah..."

Aki: "I understand..."

Himeno: "Everything is too heavy, I'm not suitable to be a demon hunter. My father has also recovered from his illness, he wants me to do a safer job"

Himeno: "I think this is a goodbye..."

Aki: "it doesn't have to be goodbye"

Himeno: "huh?"

Aki: "when you have a break or free time... let's go smoke, have lunch or go drink coffee"

Aki didn't understand why she said that. What the hell is this? Obviously she's just a normal citizen now, so why did he do that? Why did he want to meet himeno so much when he already had makima?

.

.

.

.

.

Aki:(Huh?)

.

.

.

.

.

Aki:( Why do I like Makima?)

Aki:(why do I like makima after everything himeno did for me?)

Aki: " Himeno... I want to see you again "

When he heard these words, Himeno on the other side, who was on the phone, suddenly turned red like a tomato. As for her younger sister, she is gradually losing her temper because she is being fed poorly.

"D-D-A- Okay...see you later" himeno immediately hung up. Aki immediately gave the phone to Himeno's sister.

{Back to the present}

Aki walked step by step following the other two demon hunters, his face clearly showing determination. He will definitely become stronger to protect the people he loves.

After a few minutes of walking through the hallway, they stopped in front of a kind of metal door.

Aki: "What is it?"

Kurose: "future devil. There are two people in the bureau who signed a contract with it, one in exchange for half of his life, the other in exchange for his sense of taste, smell and sight. If he likes you, it will probably be cheap." better, come in"

Kurose entered the password, the door opened and aki walked inside with some trepidation. Entering the cell, the room was empty except for darkness, with only a small hole in the ceiling for some reference light. In the darkness suddenly a pair of eyes appeared.

Devil ???: "future... great. Future... DOMINATION"

Out of the darkness, a demon appeared

​spoil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 459 13
NSFW oneshots of our favorite boy, in canonverse and without ❤️ (all oneshots written with an AFAB body in mind and represented) ***DISCONTINUED*** *...
283K 6.6K 27
dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 denjixreader #1 kishibe...
18.3K 110 12
🚬 Hello readers, thank you for reading Chainsaw man! One shots. This book will include a lot of spoilers from the manga and a lot of angst and dark...
158K 5.8K 40
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨...