♡ 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙴𝚃...

By Deewanixwriters

"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice... More

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑪
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
First ♡
Second ♡
Third ♡
Fourth ♡
Fifth ♡
Sixth ♡
Seventh ♡
Eighth ♡
Tenth ♡
Eleventh ♡
Twelfth ♡
Thirteenth ♡
Fourteenth ♡
Fifteenth ♡
Sixteenth ♡
Seventeenth ♡
Eighteenth ♡
Nineteenth ♡
Twentieth ♡
Twenty one ♡
Twenty two ♡
Twenty three ♡
Twenty four ♡
IMPORTANT!!
Twenty five ♡
Twenty six ♡
Twenty seven ♡
Twenty eight ♡
Twenty nine ♡
Thirty ♡

Ninth ♡

20K 1.7K 465
By Deewanixwriters

Hello Dosto❤️✨.

Thank you for giving your love and support to this book ❤️😭🤌.

Vote Target - 110+

Comments: 100+

_______________________________________________

Vanika's eyes slowly opened to the morning light, and as she became aware of her surroundings, she felt a weight on her lap. To her surprise, there was Nirmay, peacefully resting with his head on her lap, their hands intertwined. A subtle warmth spread through her.

“Bhoooooooooo!!” She shouted in his ear, making his eyes and his eyes snapped open as he looked at her.

Realising his position, Nirmay quickly regained his posture and rubbed his eyes.

“I..I am sorry.” He apologised in a low voice .

As they looked around, they noticed the bus was empty.

“Where is everyone?” He asked and they listened to some voices coming from outside the bus. They both got down from the bus and found everyone having tea and bread at a small dhaba.

“Mujhe samajh me nahi aa raha hai hum log village jaa rahe hain ya world tour par nikle huye hain.” Nirmay said .

[I don't understand that are we going to Village or a world tour?]

“We are about to reach beta.” Himani said.

“Mujhe bhi khana hai.” Vanika said, coming towards them.

[I also want to eat.]

“Brush to kar le lalchi.” Anjali said and she pouted.

[Brush your teeth first.]

*******************************************

After some time the  bus rolled to a stop, and everyone was greeted by the warm embrace of the village. Lush green fields stretched out under the blue sky, and quaint cottages dotted the landscape. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers. As they walked through the narrow lanes, the villagers, with warm smiles.

While entering the haveli they felt like they were stepping into a cultural time capsule. The charm of the village haveli enveloped them, showcasing a vibrant blend of tradition and simplicity. Colourful curtains adorned the walls, depicting age-old tales, while the aroma of traditional spices lingered in the air. Villagers engaged in various activities, from weaving patterns to preparing mouthwatering local delicacies. The courtyard echoed with laughter and the rhythmic sounds of artisans crafting handmade artefacts.

“Bhabhi ye ghar hai ya colony? Kitne sare log hain yahan pe.” Vanika said to Piyali, looking around the haveli amazed.

[Bhabhi is this a home or colony? There are so many people.]

“Sach me kitna faila hua ghar hai.” Piyali replied and Shrishti told them to keep quiet.

[True. Too much big house.]

“Please sit. Punam asks the servant to bring tea for everyone.” Sheetal one of Nirmay's aunt said to her daughter.

“Is she punam? Kitni badi ho gayi hai.” Nirmay asked, surprised, moving towards her.

[You are grown up now.]

“I missed you three so much. Bachpan se wait kar rahi thi ki kab milenge hum sab.” She said as they took her in a group hug.

[I was waiting for the moment we will meet again since childhood.]

"Jao sab rest kar lo...jao naha lo. Poonam inhe inke rooms dikha do...Accha tum sab baitho Mai chai lati hun accha jao rest kar lo Mai lunch ki taiyari karti Hun... baitho Mai chai lati hun." Sheetal started speaking making everyone confused.

[Everyone, go and take rest…go and relax. Poonam, please show them their rooms. Sit here I will bring tea. Ok go and take rest I will bring tea for you all.n"]

"Chachiji aap pehle khud decide kar lijiye that what we have to do." Ayusman said .

[Chachi first decide that what we have to do?]

“Sorry! I mean pehle chai pee lo sab phir rest karna." She said and everyone take their place smiling.

*******************************************

The evening arrived, and the entire gathering assembled in the hall, savouring cups of tea while engaged in cheerful conversations.

“Yaar uske bina chai peene ka man nahi karta.” Vanika said all of sudden gaining everyone's attention.

[I can't drink tea without...]

“What? Kiski baat kar rahi hai? Kya naam hai uska? Rahul, are you listening to her? Bata de chup chap varna bahot marungi.” Anjali said with a glare.

“ Biscuit mummy biscuit.” She said, making everyone chuckle while Anjali and Nirmay rolled their eyes.

“ Ho gaya? Bol liye tere insta ke two rupees jokes?” Anjali said and she showed her teeth.

[Done with your two rupees insta jokes?]

“Itni pyari bacchi hai. Why you keep scolding her?” Meenakshi said, caressing her hair.

[She is too cute.]

“Sheetal Dadi ji called me and said that she is about to arrive.” Sheetal’s husband said and Himani stood up from her place in shock.

“Yun ki aapko kya hua?” Vanika asked as everyone frowned at her behaviour.

[What happened to you?]

“Beta you don't know her. Mere pati ki bua hain wo. Too strict!! She lives in Canada with her children . Unse to mai bhi darti hun.” Himani said but just then they heard Meenakshi who was panicking.

[I am also scared of her.]

“Ohh shit!! What will happen now? I didn't even imagine that she would attend the wedding in the village as she doesn't attend most of the weddings in our family. Hey bhagwan ab kya karun mai? Ab shadi kaise hogi!” Meenakshi said, getting tense.

“Maa what happened? You are scaring me now.” Aayushman asked.

“Actually beta..When Ayushman's engagement was fixed then she called me and asked if Nirmay ki Shadi hui kya etc etc. Because wo itne door rehti hain ki un tak koi news jaldi pahochti nahi hai but this Ayushman's wedding thing just slipped from my tongue. Mai batane nahi vali thi unko. And you know na hamari family me bade bhai ke shadi se pehle chote bhai ki shadi nahi ho sakti. So she asked in a dangerous voice, ‘Nirmay ki shadi to ho hi gayi hogi.’ And maine dar ke mare haan keh diya. Because if I tell her the truth she must have cancelled this wedding too.” She said and everyone was looking at her with an open mouth. Nirmay was still trying to digest what she said.

[She called me before the engagement and asked that if Nirmay is married or not and just because she lives too far from us she isn't aware of so many details of family. And in pressure I said that Nirmay is married.]

" Seriously Meenakshi! You didn't even told me about this blunder?" Ayush said and she gulped.

“Ye badi Dadi bhi na! Vaise to koi matlab nahi rakhti family me kya ho raha hai.. aur kuch kalesh karna ho ya hukum chalana ho to yaad aata hai inko that she is elder.” Sheetal said.

“Maa what just you said?? How could you say that? Meri shadi?? Kab ?? Kahan? Kaise?? “ Nirmay finally said.

[My wedding? When? Where?]

“Ab to keh diya . What will happen now?” Meenakshi said, biting her nails.

“What? Aayengi to keh dijiyega ki galti se keh diya tha aapne.” Nirmay said .

[Tell her that you said that by mistake.]

“But you know her na beta. Aur maine to unko tumhari ulti seedhi love story bhi bata di.” She said and he hit his forehead .

[I can't because I told her your false love story.]

“Maa I am not going to be a scapegoat. I will tell her the truth.” He said.

“Which truth?” They all heard a voice and turned to the entrance , finding an old lady standing there.

“Dadi ji.” Meenakshi gulped.

“Bhabhi bhag jaiye.” Sheetal whispered.

Himani covered her head with her dupatta and went towards her touching her feet. After her every women did the same except Shrishti, Piyali and Vanika.

“Piyali , Shrishti sar pe pallu rakh lo please.” Ishita, their other aunt said and they nodded covering their heads.

[Cover your head Piyali and Shrishti.]

As she moved towards them Piyali touched her feet and she blessed her.

“Who is she?” She asked.

“Badi Dadi, she is my wife, Piyali.” Shikhar introduced her.

“And where is your other daughter in laws?” She asked and before she could introduce them her eyes fell on Vanika who was standing just beside Nirmay and Shrishti who was standing near Ayushman behind Vanika and Nirmay.

“Ohh I understood. Meenakshi, your daughter in law is too beautiful. Bahot acchi jodi hai.” She said while Nirmay and Vanika turned back and found Shrishti and Ayushman behind them.

[They are looking good together.]

“Haan haan Badi dadi. Bilkul perfect jodi hai.” Nirmay said with a smile.

[Yes yes perfect.]

“Yes, made for each other.” Vanika also said.

“Bahu take this as your muh dikhai.” She said handing a gold kangan to Piyali and moved towards Nirmay.

“Ye teri bahu bahot acchi hai bas pallu nahi rakhi sar pe (She takes her dupatta and covered her head) Ab thik hai aur ek baat saas sasur ke saamne saree pehna jata hai. Khair chodo mai kisko samjha rahi hun tumhari kya galti tumhari saas ne khud suit pehn rakha hai.” She said looking at Meenakshi with side eyes while everyone was looking confused and shocked.

[Your daughter in law is beautiful but she didn't coverd her head. Now it is fine. And one more thing! Always wear saree infront of your in laws. Well your mother in law is also like this. She is also wearing suit." ]

“But why would I wear saree? What are you saying Badi dadi?” Vanika asked with puzzled expressions.

“Badi Dadi I think you are misunderstanding. She is not Ayushman's fiance.” Nirmay said but Kavita interrupted her.

“I know beta. She is your wife.” She said dropping a bomb on everyone specially on Nirmay and Vanika.

“Whattt???” They both said together.

“Badi Dadi there is a misunderstanding....” Before he could explain she again interrupted him.

“Yes Meenakshi has told me that you had some misunderstandings in between before marriage and then you both fell in love, phle chori se shadi kar li Ghar valon ko baad me pata chala.” She said and looked at Anjali.

[Then you both married secretly without telling anyone.]

“Actually Dadi ji, she is my daughter…” Anjali said and she turned to her.

“But I think you are Shristi's mother. Maine engagement ki photos dekhi thi. Ooohhh that means Shrishti aur Aayushman ek dusre se aise mile. That's great . Itni acchi family thi to tum dono ne bhag kw shadi kyun ki beta?” She asked and their eyes popped out.

“Bhag ke? Dekhiye meri baat to suniye story ye hai ki....” Vanika said but again interrupted by her.

[Listen to me this story..]

“Arre, I will listen to your love story at night. Abhi mujhe room me jaa ke fresh hone do. Himani came with me and Sheetal asked the servants to keep the luggage in my room.” She said and moved towards the room without giving anyone a chance to speak.

“Maa, what was that? Aap bata nahi sakti thi?” Nirmay said, moving towards his mother.

“Bata sab sakte the na. But no one dared to speak and she was not giving anyone a chance to speak.”Meenakshi said .

“But I didn't find her strict. I don't know why you are scared of her. She won't eat anyone.” Vanika said.

“You don't know her beta. She will surely ruin Ayushman's wedding if she gets to know about this.” Sheetal said.

“But what to do now?” Rahul asked.

“Ask her . Tell us Maa aapne jo story sunai hai uska kya Karen?” Nirmay asked, folding his hands on his chest.

[What should we do with that story of yours?]

“Aur sunai bhi to kya? Mai kabhi ghar se bhagne ke bare me soch bhi nahi sakti. How could you!!"Vanika said.

“Bas ho gaya. Look how you are talking to your mother!! And Vani kaise tone me baat kar rahi hai tu? Teri saas…I..I mean teri behen ki saas hain wo . She didn't say that you both are husband and wife. I know she shouldn't have lied but it's not her fault that Dadi ji misunderstood you both as husband and wife. You both cannot talk to her in that tone.” Anjali scolded them and they looked down, mumbling sorry to Meenakshi.

[She is your mother in law..I..i mean your sister's mother in law. ]

“Arre sorry se matlb nhi hai mujhe. Now can you both please continue this drama for some time. Because I am scared that she will break their marriage after knowing the truth. Anjali and Rahul ji do you both have any problem?” Meenakshi pleaded.

“Haan I think shadi tak drama kar sakte hain and after they get married we will tell her the truth. Phir konsa ulte phere karva dengi wo.” Anjali said.

[You can continue this drama till their wedding.]

“Excuse me mummy! I am not doing any drama. Yaar mai yaha apni behen ki shadi enjoy karne aayi hun. Aur mai mar jaungi par inki wife ka role nahi karungi.” Vanika said and Nirmay glared at her.

[I came here to enjoy my sister's wedding. And I will prefer to die instead of playing her wife's role.]

“Haan haan as if I am dying to play the role of your husband.” Nirmay said with a mocking smile.

“Bhaiya , Didi please yaar!! Please kuch din ke liye. Hamari shadi ka sawal hai.” Ayushman pleaded.

“Haan Vani it's the matter of two weeks. “ Shrishti aslo pleaded.

“Thode din ki to baat hai maan jao...thoda experience kar lo shadi ka.” Rahul said and they both raised their eyebrows.

[It's the matter of few days.]

Everyone started pleading and finally they had to agree.

“Konse manhus ghadi me mai inke bagal me khadi ho gayi.” Vanika whined.

[Why did I stood beside him!!]

“But I will do this drama until their wedding.” Nirmay said.

“Haan haan mai to uske baad bhi bin byahi patni ban ke rahungi.” Vanika said and he rolled his eyes.

*****************************************

As the night unfolded everyone was occupied with various tasks. Kavita and their Himani were sitting together talking about random things. Just as Kavita noticed Vanika returning from outside with Piyali, Shrishti, and Punam.

“Vanika , come here.” She called her in a strict voice and she went towards her.

“Abhi kuch hi months huye hain na tumhari shadi ko? Then why aren't you wearing Mangalsutra and where is your Sindoor?” She asked and Vanika gulped.

“Actually..I forgot my mangalsutra at Bareilly.” She gave an excuse.

“Ajeeb hai tu bhi! Nirmay..” She called Nirmay who was moving towards the entrance.

“Ji Badi Dadi.” He asked coming towards her.

“Wo mandir se sindoor lekar aa aur bahu ki mang me bhar de.” She said, making their eyes widen in shock.

[Bring the vermilion box from there and fill her hairline.]

“But Badi Dadi..” They both said together but she stopped them.

“What but? Go and bring the vermilion box.” She ordered and Nirmay did the same.

“Maang bharo iski.” She said and they both looked at each other not knowing what to say.

Vanika quickly filled her partition herself and said.

“It's done.” She said with a nervous smile.

“Hmm but aaj se yaad rakhna ye sab aur Nirmay iske liye Mangalsutra lekar aana kal hi.” She said and he nodded.

[Remember this always and Nirmay bring a mangalsutra for her tomorrow.]

*******************************************

Everyone was moving towards their rooms after dinner. Kavita frowned as she noticed Vanika was heading towards another room.

“Vanika, why are you going to a different room? Tumhe uske room me jana chahiye na.” She asked making them stop at their tracks.

“But I..” Before she could say something they heard Nirmay's voice.

“Kya tum bhi! Ladai kar leti ho phir dusre room me chali jati ho. Let's go to our room.” He said, making her eyes wide and he actioned her to come with him.

“Chalo.” He said and she nodded.

“Chaliye ji.” She said dramatically and he rolled his eyes.

“Suniye ji.” She said as they entered the room.

“Shut up .” He said.

“Kya hua ji? Kyun gussa hote hain?” She asked, controlling her laugh.

[What happened? Why are you getting angry?]

“Chup rahiye aap!! Badi Dadi is not here so don't do this drama here.” He said and she giggled and moved towards the bed.

“Oh Hello!” He said coming near the  bed.

“Hii.” She replied by arranging the bed properly.

“I will sleep here. Go and sleep on the couch.” He said and she gasped.

“Hawww! How could you say this? I will sleep here only. Aapko tameez nahi hai ek ladki ko couch pe sone ko kehte hain.” She said.

[Don't you have manners? Asking a girl to sleep on couch!]

“Shut up! I can't manage there. Aap bahot choti hain couch pe aaram se aa jayengi.” He said.

[You are too small. You can easily adjust on couch.]

“Aap bhi bahot bade hain zameen par aaram se aa jayenge.” She said, giving him a tight lipped smile.

[You are also too big. You can easily manage on floor.]

“Aap!! Aapko kya problem hai? Go and sleep there.” He said in a strict tone.

[What's your problem?]

“Khadus!” She muttered under her breath and moved towards the couch while Nirmay kept the blanket and pillow on the couch.

As they both closed their eyes they heard a voice of Kavita.

“Baccho open the door.” She said knocking the door.

“Kya yaar!! Inko to raat me bhi chain nahi hai.” Vanika whined.

[She doesn't even have peace at this time.]

“Officer Vanika come here otherwise Badi dadi shaq karengi.” Nirmay said and Vanika shook her head in negative.

[Otherwise Badi dadi will doubt on us.]

“What the hell, Officer! Abhi bed pe aaiye.” He ordered.

[Come to the bed.]

“Nahi aungi aur bhagaiye.” She said, clicking out her tongue.

[I won't.]

“Stupid!!” He said but she ignored him and opened the door.

“Beta I was saying that…” She was about to say but found the blanket and pillow on the couch.

“Who is sleeping there?” She asked.

“Actually Badi dadi wo..wo..” Nirmay stammered trying to find an excuse.

“Badi Dadi ab aapse kya chupana. Inhone mujhe bed se bhaga diya bolne lage ki tum mere saath nhi so sakti. My only fault was that I asked him ki ye kis se baat kar rahe hain. But he got angry at me and asked me to sleep on the couch.” She said, wiping her fake tears while Nirmay gasped.

[What to hide from you. He threw me from bed and asked me to sleep on couch because I just asked him that with whom he is talking at this time.]

“Nirmay!! What is this behaviour?? How could you behave like this? Ek chittar padega akal thikane lag jayega.” She scolded him and she controlled her laugh.

[I will slap you hard .]

“Sorry.” He said looking down.

“Hmm. Vanika I came here to give you these gold bangles as muh dikhai.” She said and handed her the bangles.

“Seriously!! Ye iss liye itni raat ko aayi thi.” He muttered under his breath.

[She came here for this!]

“Ok l should leave now. Nirmay don't you dare to misbehave with her.” She warned him and left from there.

As Vanika closed the door she burst out laughing and moved towards her bed.Suddenly, she felt a gentle tug on her wrist, and to her surprise, Nirmay pulled her towards him, their bodies colliding. Her breath hitched and eyes widened as she found herself in close proximity to him, her heart racing.

“What are you doing?" She questioned with a stammer in her voice.

“Where are you going? Don't you want to sleep in the same bed with your husband?" He asked with a small smirk.

Her face blushing, she hastily removed her wrist from his grip and rushed to the couch, her heartbeat still echoing the unexpected closeness.

“What happened Biwi ji? Aapko hi sona tha na?” He said and she covered her face with a blanket while he chuckled moving back to his bed.

[You wanted to sleep. Right?]

_______________________________________________

How was the chapter guys???

Please do votes and comments ❤️✨

Lot's of Love ❤️

~Deewanixwriters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 47.5K 10
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
24.2K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
250K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
362K 28.3K 22
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) Growing up in an environment filled with failed and dysfunctional arrange marriages...