LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon

352 7 0
By merosegirl

Jungkook knock on the door, later doing some whistles while waiting for a certain someone to open the wooden door. But after a while, there's no one opening it. Jungkook raise and eyebrow, about to knock again when suddenly the door finally opened.

That's when Jungkook got stuck in his place. His eyes fixed on his boyfriend who is cutely yawning while rubbing his eyes. Not to mention his morning messy hair. But that's not why Jungkook got stunned. He look at his boyfriend head to toe.

Taehyung is wearing an oversized clothes with a short pants revealing his milky skinned thighs. And that's the spot where Jungkook's eyes landed. Taehyung's nice thighs. The thighs he's still admire when he has any times to catch his eyes on them, the one he saw, he touched, he kissed, and everything he did to those things. But still, looking at his boyfriend in that condition in the early morning, he can't deny the fact that it's the most breathtaking scene he ever had his eyes on.

Taehyung squint his eyes, looking at what Jungkook is looking, at the lower part of his body, which is his legs. He look up to Jungkook again just to see Jungkook still looking at his thighs not blinking like Jungkook's gonna eat up his thighs soon. He flicked Jungkook's forehead make the poor boy groan in pain.

"Ouchh. It's hurt, baby". Jungkook whine and rub his forehead.

"Such naughty eyes you have huh?"

"Don't blime me baby. It's just...a nice view. A very nice view. Like I'm so lucky to get to see that in this early morning". Jungkook smirk.

"Nice view my foot. Stop your creepy behaviour or I'll dig your eyeballs. Now come inside". Taehyung pull Jungkook inside his house and close the door.

He put Jungkook to sit on the couch, holding both of Jungkook's shoulders.

"Stay right here for a while, I'm gonna shower real quick". Taehyung said and about to walk away when he suddenly got pulled by Jungkook on his wrist.

Automatically he hug Jungkook's neck, avoiding himself to lost his balance on Jungkook's lap.

"Aishh what the heck, Jungkook. I need to shower".

"It can wait. I missed you, babe". Jungkook said as he hug Taehyung's waist.

"What do you mean by that? We just met yesterday".

"I know. I'll always miss you. I mean..I miss the whole of you, babe". Jungkook lean his face closer to Taehyung's neck, inhaling it.

"Hmm smells good, even though my baby didn't shower yet". Jungkook whisper as he brush his nose against the bare neck.

Taehyung close his eyes, feeling thingling session on his body. He knows damn well what Jungkook meant by the whole of him.

"Mmmhh Jungkook..." Unknowingly, he moan due to Jungkook's light kisses.

"I never see you like this baby. And I can say, you look so sexy that I can't stand it". Jungkook attached his lips on Taehyung. Kissing him softly as his hand caressing Taehyung's exposed thigh.

Taehyung can't do nothing but kissing his boyfriend back, as he can feel his thigh got caressed softly by his boyfriend. He won't ever deny, Jungkook's gentle touches really make him wants more.

As they pull away from the kiss, Taehyung put his palm on Jungkook's cheek. "You like seeing me like this, Mr Boyfie?"

Jungkook nod. "Yes, beautaeful. I want to look at you like this, every morning".

Their lips glued on each other again, both kissing passionately like there's no tomorrow. Jungkook squeeze Taehyung's thigh make the older moan, and that's when Jungkook explore Taehyung's hot cavern with his tongue. His boyfriend who didn't ever shower yet or brush his teeth somehow never bothers Jungkook. He just know that he wants to devour his boyfriend, like he's doing now.

Jungkook turn his head lower to Taehyung's neck, about to kiss on them but suddenly Taehyung back his head away make Jungkook whine.

"Mmhh no Jungkook. You gonna leave marks on my neck. And we are going out to meet your father later, right?" Taehyung refused in a polite way.

"But baby you can cover them up, right?"

"I don't have time to do that, Jungkook. We gotta be fast. Next time, okay?" Taehyung comfort his boyfriend, who is already sulking right now.

"Hmm okay then".

"That's my boyfriend right here. Wait for me hmm? I'll be quick".

Jungkook nod.

Taehyung smile, kissing Jungkook's cheeks before getting up from his lap, walking upstairs to his room.

************************************
"Dad, this is my tutor you said you wanted to see, Kim Taehyung. And Taehyung, this is my father".

Taehyung smile and bow to Jungkook's father. "Nice to meet you, Mr.Jeon".

Somehow, Jungkook's father can't stop looking at Taehyung, as his eyes glued to the blondie. Feeling weird, Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other.

"Dad, dad". Jungkook slightly touch his father's shoulder.

"Ohh yeahh. I'm sorry just..you remind me of someone. But it's okay it's not important. By the way have a seat, Taehyung. And don't bother to call me formally. An uncle should be enough". Mr. Jeon said with a smile.

Taehyung nod his head. "Sure. Thank you uncle". He said as both of them sit on the couch, with Jungkook beside him.

"So, you're my son's tutor? Kim Taehyung, is it?"

"Yes uncle. I'm Jungkook's tutor".

"Pleasure to meet you too, Kim Taehyung. You know when I first got to know that my son is having a tutor, I'm kind of weird. But I guess, he's finally realized that studies are important for himself. I heard that Jungkook got straight A's in his final exam right? To be honest, I'm impressed. And I'm sure it was all because of you. Tell me about how is it having my son as your student, Taehyung".

"That's true uncle. And I must say that Jungkook is a great student for me to tutor, Jungkook. He's a very well behaved kid. And please, don't say that I'm the cause of him being success. I mean, Jungkook finally had interest in study, that's why he's so hardworking for his exam. Me myself is proud of him. So I'm sure you're more proud of him, right uncle?".

Mr. Jeon chuckle. "Of course I'm proud of him. I can say that I'm thankful, that my son finally got a great tutor for himself. I wonder how Jungkook can finally have effort in studying. I'm sure it's all because of you, Taehyung".

Taehyung and Jungkook look at eachother, no one denying any single words coming out of the older man.

"Thank you so much Taehyung. For willing to tutor Jungkook. It's his luck that he got a kind hearted friend like you".

Friend.

Taehyung smile, slightly nodded. "Don't mention it uncle. Knowing that Jungkook already passed his exam because of our tutoring lesson, make me happy enough. At least all the money Jungkook paid me worth it. I'm afraid I can't be a good tutor for him".

"Oh dear I know my son wouldn't think like that. Or he won't even bring his own tutor to meet me right?"

Taehyung just smile and nodded.

Mr. Jeon take a glass of the tea, sipping it. "So Kim Taehyung, you guys are still in a semester break. So what are you gonna do before this break end?"

"To be honest, I don't know, Mr. Jeon. I guess I will just find a part time job, until the next semester. What should I do other than that, right?"

Mr Jeon turn his head to his son. "Jungkook, did you not pay Taehyung enough that he have to do a part time job?"

"What--no Mr. Jeon I didn't mean that. Jungkook paid me more than enough. But I can't forever depends on him, and also on you. So I guess I will look for a job, at least to support myself and spend my time wisely rather than being lazy and doing nothing at my house".

Mr. Jeon nod. "You got a good point there. I tell you what. Son, do you like it if I make Taehyung to be your tutor, for the next semester, and continuously to the last semester until you graduate?"

Jungkook look up to his dad, eyes lighten up hearing his father's suggestion.

"Really dad? You wouldn't mind?"

"Why would I? I am the one who suggested that. And I can see Taehyung is doing a very good job in tutoring you. Right?".

Jungkook nod fast. "Of course I want to, dad. I mean.. it's a great idea of yours. I like it".

"What do you say, Taehyung?" Mr Jeon turn his head to Taehyung.

"Umm.. wouldn't that be troublesome for your son to pay me for the whole semester, uncle?"

"No he wouldn't. I'm sure of that. And about your part time job, I think you can hold on to that first. You can find a job after you graduate. At least you got a diploma suitable for your job. Oh or you can be Jungkook's assistant. As you know Jungkook is gonna be the CEO in our family's company later. Right, son?"

Jungkook show a thumbs up at his dad, clearly supporting the good big idea. His dad really knows what he wants.

Meanwhile Taehyung has his eyes widened, surprised by the huge offer he's receiving.

"Oh my God uncle that's too much. It's okay then I'll just continue being Jungkook's tutor. If you and Jungkook don't mind, I also don't mind and it's my pleasure to do so".

Mr. Jeon nod his head. Wonderful".

Time skip....

"Hello, Taehyung ah".

"Jungkook ah? What happened?" Taehyung pick up the call from his boyfriend.

"Are you free right now, baby?"

"I am. Why is that?"

"I'm going to my father's office, he wanted me to grab something of his. So he ask me to bring you as well. So do you want to go with me, Taetae?"

Taehyung raise an eyebrow. "Me? Why would he want you to bring me to his office? For God sake Jungkook ah did you say anything to your father about me?"

"What? I swear I didn't say anything, baby. He himself want me to bring you as well. I don't know why. I mean I thought of bringing you to see my father's company. But I didn't know he would let me in the first place. Isn't it nice, Taehyungie?" Jungkook sound so happy.

"For you. Is your dad gonna be there?"

"Nope. He's doing his work from home. That's why he need me to help him. Don't worry about it, baby. I'll take you to walk after we finish take the my father want. What do you say?"

"Hmm okay then. I'll go with you".

"Cool. You're the cutest, baby. Thank you so much".

Taehyung smile.

************************************
"Presenting to you, the room for CEO of Jeon Company". Jungkook said, welcoming Taehyung.

As soon as Taehyung step inside the room, Jungkook close the door. While the blondie look around the spacious room, admiring it. He's gotta admit the room is so beautiful and well decorated. On top of the table, there are many files probably organised well by his father. There are also a couch in the room, probably being used if the owner of the room is tired or something. He's sure Jungkook's father can work in that room with a piece of mind as he should.

"So, this room gonna yours?" Taehyung turn his head towards Jungkook.

"Not until I graduate . So I need you to help me, continue being my tutor".

Taehyung raise an eyebrow. Folding arms on his chest, showing his annoyed look.

"Your tutor? Guess I don't have to be your boyfriend anymore then?"

Jungkook chuckle as he approach his sulking boyfriend. "Oh baby. Of course I meant it as my boyfriend also. You can't quit your job in tutoring me, and you also can't quit being my boyfriend. Okay?" Jungkook said as he pinch Taehyung's cheeks.

"In that case, I'm suffering more, Jungkook. I have to be your tutor, and your boyfriend at the same time".

The brown haired boy laugh. "You can say that, baby". He touched the tip of Taehyung's nose as Taehyung giggle.

"Anyway, what are you searching for, Jungkook ah?"

"My father told me to grab a latest project's file for him. It's in one of the drawer. I should look for it for a while. You can sit down first, baby".

Taehyung nod, taking his seat on the couch while Jungkook is searching for the file his father want.

While sitting on the comfy couch, Taehyung spotted something he's familiar with on top of the huge wooden table. Curiousity hits him as he get up from the couch, approaching the table as he take the thing in his hand.

Finally found the file he's looking for, Jungkook smile as he close the drawer, getting up and found his boyfriend beside him, holding something in his hand.

"Baby, what are you holding?"

Taehyung look up to the younger.

"Jungkook ah, is this yours?" Taehyung ask, pass his boyfriend the dark black coloured bracelet.

"I don't think I ever keep anything of mine in my father's office room, baby. I think it's my father's bracelet. Why, Taehyung ah?"

"Jungkook ah, my father used to have a same bracelet like this. Exactly like this one".

"Are you sure, baby? You're not mislook or something?"

Taehyung tilt his head. "I don't think I mislook, Jungkook. Wait I got a picture of my father wearing it". Taehyung take out his phone, showing a picture to his boyfriend. Picture of his late father. Jungkook zoom in the picture, as he can see clearly Taehyung's father wearing the same bracelet they just found just now.

"You're right, it's the exact same. Taehyung ah, were my father and your father know each other? Like.. friends or something?"

"I don't know Jungkook. It may just be coincidence. But I'm still curious about it. Would it be nice if we ask your father about it?"

Jungkook nod. "Of course. We'll meet him tomorrow".

To be continued...

*****************************
Little spoiler:

Something's going to get revealed in the next chapter. So stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
807K 54K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
36.8K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
12K 500 18
where Jungkook is a university student who struggles to pay his fees,needs and house rents.His mother died before he know what's the meaning of that...