๐—”๐—š๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—” ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ โžต ๐—‡๐—‚๏ฟฝ...

By -alsephina

- อ€ฬ—โ™ก โœŽ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ -- Park... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
6.5
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. ENDING
ALTERNATE ENDING
HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
NEW YEAR SPECIAL

0.

6.9K 215 69
By -alsephina

THE START OF THEIR
NIGHTMARE..

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Hey, Park Min-Ji." Someone nudges the sleeping girl's shoulder, an eye mask covering her eyes as her head was leaning on the pillow around her neck. Lee Yoon-Seo, a girl that is sucker for horror despite her fragile appearance, continues to poke the girl to wake her up. "Yoon-Seo, stop poking her, you know she'll snarl at you once she wakes up." The said girl look up and stare at her best friend, Oh Jung-Won, the academically inclined students who is known for being a loner and was nicknamed as 'Mensan'.

It was already evening when they arrived at the Muryeong Youth Center, Park Min-Ji slept the whole way on the place, she was already in a bad mood when getting on the bus as her classmates were already getting reckless and too loud for her liking.

"But.." Yoon-Seo tried to reason out but Jung-Won already grab her wrist and drag her out of the bus, leaving a few of their classmate and a still sleeping Min-Ji.

"Hey, princess." Standing next fo her sleeping figure, Ko Kyung-Jun, a certified bully at their school who loves wrecking havoc and misery upon students he encounter. He roll his eyes and grip the eye mask and pull it down making the girl hiss as some of her hair went to her face.

Park Min-Ji finally awoken from her sleep, her eyes immediately glared towards the tall man that towers her. She snarls towards the man and roll her eyes, Kyung-Jun laughs at her reaction and leaves the bus. Min-Ji stares at his figure in confusion, wandering why he stayed with her in the bus and even woke her up knowing that they don't like each other.

She sighs and grab her shoulder bag that sat next to her, putting the eye mask on her head, her hair getting messy but she didn't mind and walk off the bus. Everyone was already getting their luggage and bags out of the carrier of the bus, she walks over them and saw Kim So-Mi, a notorious brat and always want everyone to do what she says as she was also the Class Vice President which only made her head bigger than it already was.

Kim So-Mi was obviously trying to flirt with Kim Jun-Hee, the Class President who is known for his quick thinking and has a strong willed personality, and also known for his charm. Park Min-Ji rolled her eyes as she watch how the girl was trying to seduce the President with her looks and words.

"Oh, Min-Ji-ah." The President greeted her, seeing the scowl and permanent frown on her face, Jun-Hee chuckled and watch as she grab her big pastel pink luggage and a smaller purple luggage. Min-Ji just nodded her head at him in appreciation for helping her get her luggage out, So-Mi and Jun-Hee watch as she stroll her way inside of the Youth Center, carrying her luggage with her.

"We're only here for two days but she literally have a big and small luggage with her." So-Mi roll her eyes at the girl and Jun-Hee just glance at her before walking towards Yoon-Seo who was busy talking to Jung-Won about getting Déjà Vu about the Youth Center.

Min-Ji stared at the entrance of the Youth Center before grumbling under her breath, "I have to stay with these idiots for two days."

. . .

A sigh left Min-Ji's lips as she finally lay on the bed, her face frown at how hard the bed feels like compared to her own bed in her parents' house. She sit up and grab her mirror, fixing her bed hair and pinning it with a hairpin. Plumping her lips and applying lipgloss over them, she smiled at her reflection and blew herself a kiss.

"Well, at least I look pretty."

Grabbing her phone and going to the Assembly Hall as their teacher had asked them to gather in the Hall. Closing the door of her room, she was met with Ahn Na-Hee, a fragile looking girl who is always following Kim So-Mi around like a shadow. The girl smiled at Min-Ji who only stared at her in confusion.

"We're sharing a room." Na-Hee said and Min-Ji nodded before walking away. "Don't touch any of my stuff." She stated without looking back and got a jolly "okay" from the small girl.

Making her way down to the Assembly Hall, she saw a few of her classmates and she just walk past them, not even giving an effort to greet them. But one person did greet her, it was Park Woo-Ram who carries a camera around him, she knows him as someone who got humiliated by one of So-Mi's 'friends' online.

"Say "hello" Park Min-Ji." Woo-Ram approaches her, zooming the camera on her frowning face. "Fuck off." All Min-Ji said and flip her hair at him, Woo-Ram let out a defeated sigh as his camera was still on Min-Ji's figure until it disappears when she turn left and was off to the Assembly Hall.

Even outside of the Hall, she can already hear music blaring inside and chatters of her classmates was heard outside. Park Min-Ji isn't a total loner nor unpopular, in fact she's famous in the school because of her visuals and her attitude, some say that she have an attitude problem as she always has a frown on her face and would be a hundred percent rude to everyone she encounters, well not exactly everyone.

"You're here Min-Ji-ah." Yoon-Seo shouted, waving her arm at Min-Ji who just entered the door. The girl watch as Jung-Won stared at her before looking down on her laptop, busy encoding some things. "Yoon-Seo." Min-Ji walk towards them and took a sit next to them, having Jung-Won in the middle.

"Jung-Won totally left you on the bus sleeping." Yoon-Seo suddenly said which Min-Ji raise a brow at, Jung-Won didn't even bother to deny it. "She's mean." All what left Min-Ji's lips as her eyes then travel around the Hall. Everyone was doing their own thing.

Some of the girls was on the center, rehearsing their dance as the music played loudly. Her eyes stared at the center, who keeps on being at the middle of the routine. Lee Joo-Young, the one who humiliated Park Woo-Ram and is a notorious brat similar to So-Mi but the latter was more of a brat than Joo-Young. She doesn't know much about her except for the fact that she loves being at the center or having the attention on hers.

Min-Ji once again saw Woo-Ram filming them, well Joo-Young. Woo-Ram roam his camera around and found Min-Ji's figure with Yoon-Seo and Jung-Won, but she can feel that the camera was focusing on her figure. Min-Ji just lean on the wall and brush off the camera that was focused on her and eyed Yoon-Seo who was obviously staring at Jun-Hee.

"You're making it obvious." Jung-Won spoke, not leaving her eyes on her laptop screen. "You'll gonna burn a hole in his head, y'know." Yoon-Seo stared at Min-Ji who spoke and she dismissed the two and had a small talk with Jung-Won, Min-Ji didn't participate in their talk and watch as Kyung-Jun was walking at the side with his minions.

Shin Seung-Bin and Kim Jin-Ha, they always follow Kyung-Jun around like small puppies, they would always "have fun" with anyone who is obviously no match for them and is inferior to them. They have a thing called "superior complex."

"Yah, Min-Ji." Yoon-Seo call her out in a hush tone, leaning down. "Hmm?" Min-Ji humms in response, eyes looking at the girl. "Do you perhaps like anyone in our class?" Yoon-Seo chuckle at how immediately the girl's face contorted in disgust and now a frown on her face. Yoon-Seo lean back and continue to stare at the President.

Min-Ji roll her eyes in annoyance as Kyung-Jun went closer to the speaker and lower the volume down, which completely annoyed the dancers who did nothing but just complain and groan in annoyance as they can't do anything with him. Choi Mi-Na, if Kim So-Mi have Na-Hee as a sidekick then Lee Joo-Young have her as hers, Mi-Na always stay with Joo-Young even though Min-Ji knows too well what the girl had said about Joo-Young. All about the bad things, Park Min-Ji heard and knows all of them.

"This is so lame, I can make this in a day." Min-Ji heard Jung-Won mumble under he breath, she stared and saw that Jung-Won was looking at the map that automatically downloaded on their phone when they scan the QR Code. "What's that?" Yoon-Seo peeks at her phone. "Didn't you scan the code?" Jung-Won ask and showed the map go Yoon-Seo and the girl just flashes a cute smile and raise the booklet.

"You're seriously gonna carry that around for two days?" Min-Ji questioned, scrolling on her phone and her brows furrowed as there was no signal when she tried opening her social media.

The music finally stops as the girls took a sit and retouch their make-up. And obviously, Woo-Ram didn't let this chance escape and filmed Joo-Young. Min-Ji's eyes saw that Kyunjung was leaving the gym with his friends, carrying a basketball between his arms.

"President!" Their teacher running towards Jun-Hee, he was out of breath as he was running around the whole Youth Center. Min-Ji stands up, brushing her skirt as she went forwards the tables. "I need to go and pick up the students in other classes." She heard the teacher said to Jun-Hee and she watch as So-Mi walk towards them.

"Don't do anything. Just stay in your rooms." Their teacher said, reminding them. "Keep an eye on your class, so they don't cause trouble." The teacher continue to order them. Jun-Hee just nod, "Okay. I will." He said, taking the teacher's words. So-Mi finally stood next to Jun-Hee and the teacher now look at her. "Help him, Vice President." So-Mi nodded and mumble an "Okay", the teacher never really said their names which is kinda weird and just their position in the class.

"Once I come back, we have to take a group picture at night." Min-Ji's brows furrowed at his words. 'Who the heck would take a class picture at night?' She thought to herself, helping Na-Hee in organising the snacks on the table. "Tell them to keep their uniform." The teacher once again told them. "I'm leaving now." The President and the Vice bow at him, watching as he leaves in a hurry, clutching his phone tightly.

"What's going on? Why is he so busy?" So-Mi asks, Min-Ji heard everything even though she is away from them. "Wi-Fi isn't working gere. This place is awful." So-Mi complain, looking down on her phone. Min-Ji look up as soon as she's done with the first box and move on to helping Na-Hee once again.

"But why are we taking a group photo at night?" So-Mi once again ask, them walking at the table while Jun-Hee was staring at Min-Ji and So-Mi was looking at him. "Who knows?" All Jun-Hee said and approach Min-Ji. So-Mi frowned and stomp her way next to Na-Hee, purposely bumping the girl.

"I'll go back to my room." Min-Ji brought down the last snack from the box on the table and put down the back under the table. She stares at Na-Hee who nodded with a smile and her eyes went to Jun-Hee who smiles at her.

"Okay."

As Minji was going back to her room, the lights suddenly goes off and a screeching sound rung inside the Hall. She squints her eyes as the lights on the court turns on and a person under a blanket stood in the middle.

Many shouts when the lights turn off, and once again let out a screech when they saw someone standing in the middle. Jang Hyun-Ho, an athlete at Yooil High School and Min-Ji rarely interacts with him and completely walk all over him as his presence annoys her, threw a ball at the figure and the person dramatically fall on the fround.

"Quit joking around."

"Come on."

"Ars you serious? Gosh."

Many expresses their annoyance towards the boy in the middle, Min-Ji roll her eyes as the 'ghost' was just Heo-Yool, someone who loves to pull a prank and scare everyone in their class.

"He's so annoying." Min-Ji muttered, preparing to leave. "Hey, listen carefully." Heo-Yool spoke, standing up, his eyes travelling around and stops at Min-Ji's figure. "Especially you, Park Min-Ji." He laughs as he saw how annoyed the girl is to him.

"Here's what I heard about here. A long time ago, a highschool girl killed herself here. So there are a few things you must not do here. Don't look in the mirror and turn around at midnight. And if someone grabs your ankle when you're sleeping, don't look down. If you break these rules," He stops for a moment, leaving them to digest the information as he turn his body around and his eyes landed on the girls sitting on the floor. It was such a suspense as he slowly took a step before letting a stomp creating a loud noise making the girls squeal and he loudly said: "A ghost will pop up!"

A sigh left Min-Ji's lips as she watch Heo-Yool laughs and got dragged by his friends. Nam Yeon-Woo, a guy who has an appetite and would always give Min-Ji a chocolate everyday in which the girl would turn down. And Im Eun-Chan, she doesn't know much about him under than being friends with Heo-Yool and always sticking with Nam Yeon-Woo.

On her way upstairs, she saw Kyung-Jun with his goons harassing two of their classmates. Jin Da-Bum, a weakling in Min-Ji's eyes and definitely just a punching bag to the bullies. Next to him was Choi Joo-Won, a cute boy who wears glasses, Min-Ji only sees the boy as someone who definitely couldn't stand up for himself, well, both him and Da-Bum actually.

"Stop harassing them, Kyung-Jun." In a low tone, Min-Ji approach them and patted Da-Bum's and Joo-Won's back before glaring at Kyung-Jun who let out a laugh, but it sounded so sarcastic. "Don't meddle with my business Park Min-Ji." Poking her forehead, Kyung-Jun got closer to her, their faces inches apart as Min-Ji's face contorted in disgust.

"Get your face off me." Min-Ji push Kyung-Jun away, the guy back off but his eyes are still on her. Min-Ji glance at the two boys before walking the staies and off to her shared room with Na-Hee.

. . .

Putting down her phone and putting on a head band, she took off her make-up with make-up wipes. Min-Ji stared at herself in the mirror, seeing how her skin glows and reflect the light as soon as she put down the wipes. She sigh in satisfaction as she always took care of her face no matter what.

Doing her skincare and didn't bother when there were loud voices outside of her shared room. The door opened and show Na-Hee who's with So-Mi, the two girls held eye contact but Min-Ji broke it and focus on herself.

"Wow, your skin is glowing Min-Ji." Na-Hee awed at her, smiling as she watch the girl put cream and some shit on her face. "Thanks." All Min-Ji said and didn't even bother to look at her. "I'll be with So-Mi and the others." Na-Hee informed her, Min-Ji just nodded. "I'll be back before bed time." And with that, Na-Hee justgrab a few things before leaving.

Minutes later, Min-Ji's phone ding as notification flooded her. Her brows furrowed wondering how she got a notification when the signal in the place is awful and the Wi-Fi isn't working. She pick her phone up and saw an unfamiliar app which she clearly didn't install on her phone.

"What's this?" She click on it and words form on her screen. "Welcome to the Mafia Game." She heard about the game, she's familiar with the rules as Heo-Yool and other of their classmates played it in the bus and at their classroom before. She knew that there are a total of four occupation: The Mafia, Doctor, Police, and the Civilians.

An envelope flash on her screen, she click on it and it shows her occupation or what her role will be on the game.

"Your occupation is.."

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ⚜ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

♡︎༄,'; ALSEPHINA'S NOTE:

AGORA HILLS! welcome welcomeeee, how do you like the first chapter so far? I'm trying to add some spice. This chapter doesn't seem to show off Min-Ji's characteristic much, but I was thinking of basing her on Han Ji Hyun's character in the show Penthouse. Park Min-Ji isn't exactly rude or a foul mouthed girl, she is actually nice and very caring.

Can you guess what is Park Min-Ji's occupation? Hmm?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter! Mwa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
53.2K 2.8K 46
Author LovelyLotus Status 57 Chapters - Ongoing After a bout of accidental magic when Harry is six, Vernon goes too far. When Harry wakes up, he is g...