Emilia: Finding My Forever

Por _dat_one_girl_

๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone a... Mรกs

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1|The Groom's Pick
2|A Lifetime of Misery
3|The Wedding
4|I Hate Santo Valentino
5|My New Home
6|Kill or Be Killed
7|James
8|No Good
9|My New Thesis
10|Work of Art
11|His Parents
12|Two People Who Got Stuck Together
13|Fiji
14| Foreign Regions
15|Mountain Climbing
16|Economics
17|Sexual Healing
18|Beach Day
19|The Small Details
20|We Were Drunk
21|Bittersweet Moments
22|Comfort Meal
23|Traitor
24|Human Behaviour
26|Liking My Husband
27|Playing Games
28|Emilia's Day
29|I Love To Shop
30|Reckless
31|Innocent Eyes
32|Wishing For My Forever
33|Red Roses
34|Effort
35|To Forevers
36|A Tensed Match
37|Loyalty and Trust
38|A Great Leader
39|Show Me Everything
40|A Surprise Visit
41|Just My Opinion
42|Becoming My Worst Nightmare
43|A Rough Night
44|Breathe
45|A Failure
46|Reading It
47|Fill the Void
48|Ball- Part 1
49| Ball- Part 2
Epilogue
His Secret-Book 1
Her Secret-Book 2
A Poem

25|Sweet Dreams

67.2K 1.7K 896
Por _dat_one_girl_

Santo's POV

I sat up as I caught her sneaking into my room.

"Emilia, what are you doing in here? I thought you were studying?" I asked as I tried to wake myself up.

She locked the door behind her before walking up to me.

She had now changed into an all-black bikini and her hair was no longer tied up.

"Emilia, what are you wear-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she put her finger on my lips.

"Can you help me with something?" she asked in a low tone before putting down her finger.

I stood up to tower her. "Help you with what?"

"Can you show me what a real marriage feels like?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked even though she made it clear what she wanted.

She closed the space between us before taking my hands and putting them on her waist.

"You know what I want Santo and I always get what I want."

I shook my head. "This is not what you want."

"Remember that night on our honeymoon when we almost slipped up? I wasn't that drunk, I knew exactly what I wanted."

I shook my head.

"You can't do it, can you?" she asked as she started to play with the loosely tied string that was holding the top of her bikini together.

I took a deep breath as I watched her seduce me. She was so hot right now, that I instantly got hard.

"I'll give you what you want," I caved before picking her up and throwing her on my bed.

She laid on the bed submissively as she bit her lips.

"You're going to regret this so much when I'm done with you," I said before hovering on top of her and crashing my lips on hers.

Our hands instantly intertwined and I raised them over her head as I deepened the kiss.

She kissed me back with more passion and experience. It was like she'd been waiting her whole life for this moment.

I allowed my right hand to release from her hold as I was eager to explore that sexy body of hers.

The first place my hand traveled to was her breast. She let out a soft moan as I softly caressed them.

My hands then traveled to my favorite part of her, her ass. I smiled as she allowed me to squeeze them with pleasure.

Her mouth opened as she let out a loud moan.

She suddenly flipped me over so that she was on top of me.

It took me by surprise but her bold move turned me on a little more.

Her kisses traveled from my lips to my neck.

I then used both of my hands to push her front against mine to let her know how hard she was making me.

She lifted her head with a smile before her kisses went lower and lower.

I immediately sat up and found myself drenched in sweat.

I held my head as I looked down at the massive boner in front of me.

"This can't be happening right now," I said as I searched for her in my room but only James was quietly laying on the ground, playing with his toy.

"It was only a dream?" I asked myself out loud as regret and embarrassment overtook me.

"Meow," James sounded as he jumped on the bed with me.

"Just kill me James," I said as I fell back on the bed and put my pillow over my head.

...

Why does she have to look so hot all the time?

That curvy body of hers was already bad for me but to make things worse, her personality wasn't shitty.

I wanted to have a reason to keep hating her but she doesn't give me any opportunities.

I expected her to be a bratty bitch like everyone said she is but she's the opposite.

Sometimes she can annoy the shit out of me but she doesn't do it all the time. She's generous, and caring, and her smile is contagious.

"Sir?" a voice interrupted me from my thoughts and I turned to look at the executives staring at me.

"What?" I asked feeling a bit annoyed that I was interrupted from my thoughts.

"Sir, you stopped talking midsentence."

I cleared my throat and sat up straight. "Oh, yes. Sorry about that. I was saying I don't like the design of the new model."

"What?" the designer shouted as he stood up.

"It's tacky, the recoil isn't as good as the current models on the market, and the bullets don't give a clean finish. This model is absolute shit."

"You're absolute shit, you killer!" he shouted as he started to approach me.

The guards immediately moved forward but I stopped them.

I sighed before standing up and waiting for him to reach me.

When he reached me, the first thing he did was raise his hand to slap me but I immediately grabbed his wrist.

I easily wrapped my hand around his neck before beginning to choke him.

"Mr. Amato, I don't appreciate you falsely accusing me of murder. If you continue to do so I'll kill you so your false claims can be true. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes," he struggled to say and I pushed him down to the floor.

The guy is a genius when it comes to making guns and bullets but he's also an asshole that I can't stand.

"I'm pissed now so the meeting's over," I said as I walked to the door. "I want a better gun and bullets designed before the next meeting!"

"Yes, sir!" the team all shouted in unison before I stormed out.

"Bruno," I called one of my guards as we walked.

"Yes, capo?"

"Keep an eye on Amato, I don't want him sticking his nose where it doesn't belong."

"Yes, boss," he answered as he opened my car door for me.

I looked at both of my guards waiting to hear another order from me.

"You two are dismissed," I said before closing the door and driving off.

My thoughts drifted back to her.

It's normal for a man to dream about his wife right?

Yeah, when their an actual couple.

I shook my head. It doesn't matter if we are a couple or not.

I am a man and Emilia is an attractive woman. It was bound to happen.

But she isn't even our type.

It was just a dream. It's not like I am catching feelings for her or anything. I'm just sex deprived.

I don't do relationships. People leave in relationships after you get attached to them. I don't want that happening to me.

I've seen it happen to Dante in college and it nearly killed him. Even after going through all that the guy still went and got married.

I don't know Emilia and I don't know if she is the type to leave, however, I am not taking any risks.

I've come too far in my life to break down again because I made someone important walk out of my life. I won't allow her to do it.

When I found out my father had set me up with someone, a part of me was relieved. It has given me an excuse for why I couldn't commit to anyone.

Being in an arranged marriage means that you don't have to commit to love and that was perfect for me.

The gates automatically opened before I drove into the estate.

I parked the car in front of the entrance before walking inside.

As I walked to my office, I heard a monstrous noise coming from the kitchen. I grabbed my gun and took soft steps to the kitchen.

I had so many guards yet they allowed whatever that was to come inside.

I jumped when I saw it was Emilia snoring in the same spot I left her last night. I held my chest.

My wife snores like an animal.

I put away my gun before walking up to her.

Why didn't she go upstairs to the room? That can't be comfortable.

I sighed before rolling up my sleeves and putting on my apron.

She is going to be hungry when she wakes up.

Vote!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

66.7K 1.3K 18
ใ€Š๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
996K 16.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
599K 13.3K 107
"I chose you, and I'm never changing my mind, because your eyes... they hold everything my soul thirsts for. Every thing I want and need, is you, and...
3.1M 60.4K 44
COMPLETEDโœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...