Fourth wing- Liam

By mafia-4-life

Violet sees Liam again after Xaden saves her and he finds out that Vi has been seeing Liam , I like to believ... More

Xaden POV
Violet POV
Xaden POV
Violet POV
A/n

Xaden POV

326 6 3
By mafia-4-life

Xaden
What the fuck, did she just say... kneeling in front her I repeat "Your talking to Liam?" How the fuck is that possible,

"Yes" she replies looking at her fingers "the first time I saw him was" she hesitates "at Basgaith, after Nolon and Parish took me. Can you stop fucking laughing! There's nothing funny about this! I've lost my fucking mind!"

Hold up a second "He's here?" I say scanning the room

"Oh for fuck sakes if you just give me a fucking minute I'll tell him everything" looking back at me she adds "If you want to know how my mind is just a big puddle" I nod my head ever so slightly completely at a loss for words, what am I supposed to say, no your not crazy your just talking to my dead brother?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
945K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...