FAIRLY FOREVER ♡ NIKLAUS MIKE...

By djcnd19

in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU ... More

PROLOGUE - CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER. 11
CHAPTER. 12
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER. 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER. 13

1K 30 1
By djcnd19

"MY girls dead, I'm bored." Lorena's head retracted from the man her and Klaus had been eating from. Klaus ignoring Rebekah looked towards Stefan who was still feeding on his girl.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry."

Stefan responded."It's been a long day."

"Try being related to her."

"Nik." Lorena scolded.

"You're being mean." Rebekah said as Stefan laughed. "Why are you being mean? You used to love me!"

"Ninety years Rebekah give him a minute."

Lorena looked towards Klaus with a confused expression.

"Lorena was asleep longer than I was, does that mean you fell out of love for her?"

"Of course not, she's my wife, not my play thing like Stefan is yours."

"Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah asked.

"Because my dear sister I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want."

"Nik. That's enough." Klaus held up his hands in mocking surrender.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!"

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise."

Lorena hit Klaus's chest.

"You are not a brat Bekah. Your brother and his friend are stupid." Lorena spoke to make Rebekah feel better.

"You two are no picnic either." Stefan said to Klaus. "I've only spent one summer with you both and I feel like I wanna blow my head off."

Rebekah laughed before she spoke. "Fantastic."

Stefan dropped the body that was in his lap on the floor.

"I need to go." He said before walking out of the storage room.

"Where's he going?"

"To write a name on the wall. It's a long story." Klaus answered.

"Nik, I'm bored." Lorena said from next to him.

"What would you like to do my love?"

"Oh so when I say I'm bored I get picked on but Lorena is praised?"

"Lorena is my lovely wife, whilst you are my sister. I hope you can sense the difference in that Rebekah." Klaus pushed the body to the ground as he pulled Lorena into his lap. Lorena wrapped her arm around his neck. Placing a kiss on his lips. As Klaus kissed her back somewhat roughly.

Lorena giggled slightly. "Rebekah is still here Nik."

"Yes thank you. You two can find another time to shag. I'm going to go find something to eat." Rebekah quickly vamp sped out of the room.

"Now she's gone."

"That she is." Lorena said smiling lightly.

Klaus laid her down as he began to kiss down her neck.

Lorena thought to herself. Nothing could get better than this.

*mild smut if you would like to skip to the next portion of the chapter!*

Lorena and Klaus were finally alone as they reached a section of the storage room.

Klaus vamp sped her towards a wall as he began to place rushed kisses along her neck.

"Nik." Lorena moaned out lightly. Klaus retracted from her neck and moved to her lips as he lifted her against the wall wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Quiet Nik!" Lorena said whisper yelling. "I don't want Rebekah to hear us."

Klaus groaned. "Please don't mention my sister when we are doing this love."

"You're right, my apologies." Lorena said looking down to him a small smile. As she bent down and placed a kiss to his lips.

"You're a tease." He said before he kissed her roughly, his tongue sliding in her mouth and onto her own. Lorena began to try and pull away as Klaus held her in one place. Lorena's fangs came out as she bit his lip slightly his blood slowly pouring from his lip. Klaus pulled away from her lightly as he formed into his hybrid self as his head fell into his wife's neck.

Lorena felt the loudest moan come out of her mouth as she felt immense pleasure from her husband. Before she did the same to his neck as they shared blood from each other.

His fingers tangled in her hair as he began to pull her pants off of her body as Lorena reached down and did the same with his.

Klaus gazed up at her, his eyes darkened as he was still in his hybrid form as Lorena looked down at him.

"We need to get more moments alone."

*end of mild smut*

Lorena followed behind Klaus as they walked inside.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus said frantically as they had just come back from Gloria's bar. Lorena looked up.

"I can try, and locate it. I already have an idea of who has it." Klaus looked towards his wife.

"Are you sure? I do not wish to drain you love." Klaus looked back towards Stefan and Rebekah before he spoke.

"What's going on?"

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikeal. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."

"She's wrong. Klaus." Klaus vamp sped towards him before snapping his neck.

"Now that, that's finished with." Klaus said as he looked down to Stefan's body.

"I'm sorry Nik."

"Not your fault my love. I'm afraid Stefan is a liar. Now, do you want to try and locate the necklace?" Lorena nodded. "If you feel drained in any way, you stop immediately okay?"

"Okay." Lorena knew she wouldn't stop until she found the necklace.

Lorena moved towards Rebekah who placed her hand in hers as Lorena began to chant the spell she had listened to Gloria say. 

Her eyes closed shut as she noticed flashes of the necklace in a home she recognized. Realizing it was the Salvatore house she smirked lightly as Klaus watched carefully wanting nothing to happen to his wife.

"Do you see it?" Rebekah said. "Yes." Lorena looked into the flashes more, even though she began to feel drained as she noticed a certain doppelgänger in them. She hadn't noticed that her nose began to bleed as she was shaking slightly. Klaus had noticed though which was a sign that she was drained.

"Lorena that's enough!" When she didn't respond Klaus moved to her side. "Lorena!" Klaus said frantically. Lorena gasped coming out of the flashes as she tore her hand away from Rebekah's.

She wiped her nose slowly as Klaus kneeled next to her pulling her into his arms.

"What did you see?" Rebekah asked lightly.

"I know where the necklace is." Lorena took a deep breath before she spoke again. "Rebekah was right, Stefan wasn't telling the truth." She paused. "The doppelgänger is still alive."

Lorena rested her head on the wall of the truck as Klaus kicked Stefan's body. They were back in mystic falls.

Klaus kicked Stefan's leg again before he moved to sit next to his wife as he pulled her into his arms.

Stefan awoke gasping lightly as he looked around. Panting slightly as he sat up.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself okay?"

"No need, I'm not mad. Just curious. Rebekah seemed to think you were still holding onto something. I wanted to believe that you weren't but, thing is she's got flawless instincts and my wife is still a very talented witch."

"You know it's a shame that Nik actually trusted you. I knew something was up with you Stefan, but to find out the doppelgänger is still alive." Lorena shook her head. Klaus stood up pulling Lorena up with him.

Stefan stood up as well. "Where are we going?"

"I think you mean, where are we?" Klaus said as he began opening the trunk. "Welcome back to  Mystic Falls Stefan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.8K 53
"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨." "𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙣-𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙤...
119K 3.4K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
638K 14.2K 99
𝘈 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

27K 1.1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...