Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 1021 - 1030

50 0 0
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 1021 - "Dramatic Breakthrough (6)"

Under a loud impacting blow, a huge pit was firmly pressed out of the ground from where Yuan Qiu stood just seconds ago before he dodged backwards. Even so, the trickle of sweat coming out of the senior's forehead gave evident of how unnerved he felt over that swipe.

That would've crushed me if I didn't jump back in time!

Not letting up, Little Rice rushes up again after the first failure. This time though, he's not going to let his slap miss. And sure enough, it hit and sent the old fella spinning with stars flashing across the eye.

"Quit playing with him Little Rice! I need your help and these people just won't die no matter how many times I beat them down." Turning around, Qing Yi screams with urgency in her voice after smacking another one of her opponents away.

This finally stopped the playful tiger from toying with his foe like a cat. Speaking in a contemptuous manner: "So what if you had reached the Celestial Rank before me? Us Demons are inherently more powerful than humans of the same level, that means I can whip your ass singlehandedly by myself!"

Dashing over like a lightning bolt, his huge body once again slammed against Yuan Qiu from the back and causes the senior to go tumbling forward until he smashed into the huge peach tree up ahead.

BoxNovel.com

"Sir, run! Hurry and run away!" Fear very apparent in his old eyes now, Yuan Qiu screams for the arrogant man to flee.

Naturally of course He Lu needed no urging on a matter like this. After all, it's his own life that's on the line. Unfortunately for him though, the man didn't make it very far before being surrounded by the demonic beasts that came with the horde.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! Bump!

As if impressed by Little Rice's playful heart, the rest of the demons began tossing the guy around like a soccer ball. First was a cheetah back kicking the fella in the butt, then came a rhino that literally horn slapped the guy in the ribs so he would fall into the mud. It's humiliating and painful, nevertheless, nonlethal.

For those from the Spirit Realm, these people wanted to rescue the young lord upon witnessing the humiliation. Sadly, with as much as tens of thousands of demons surrounding their path, it was futile. Before long, they too had become nothing but food or lumps of flesh when the fangs and claws shred into their existence.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

Lord Chu Ran reacted immediately there and covered his own daughter's eyes with one hand: "This is not something for a little girl to see, close your eyes and turn away."

Chu Yi Yi didn't agree with her old man's opinion though. Brushing the obstruction away, she gave the protective father a warning stare before running off to Di Xiao Wan's side in the front. The two were looking at the gory mess with delighted fascination, a clear sign of intrigue.

This nearly brought the Holy Lord to tears as his face turned grimfully dark, Why do I get the feeling my daughter is really into this kind of stuff? No! This won't do! A girl only needs to stay at home, she shouldn't be at the forefront in the center of battle!

"Oomuomph!" Puking out a mouthful of blood after coming back to his senses, Yuan Qiu felt desperate and deeply in pain over He Lu's pitiful state of becoming a soccer ball.

"You can't hurt him, he's the future lord of our Spirit Realm!" Exasperated in his voice, the senior cries out with an increasingly flushed face: "Let him go this instant!"

Tilting his head in confusion, Little Rice sounded perplexed by that statement and commented: "What's so great about that deadbeat? If he was in the Demon Realm, he be the type that would be killed within three days."

Demons believe in strength, and for those that lack it, they're no better than garbage that's tossed aside.

Chapter 1022 - "Refinement Success (1)"

"And..." Little Rice cocks a hair-raising grin, "Your soul looks pretty yummy, can I eat your soul?"

His meaning was very simple: your soul looks like a delicious dish, so can I eat you?

"Pffff!" Spewing blood from the damnable question, Yuan Qiu became blinded by anger and threw himself at the white tiger.

The following punch contained everything he's had. In fact, the air whistled against the swing like it contained infinite power.

"You all deserve to die!"

With this roar, the old senior promptly came before Little Rice's face as he slammed that fist of a punch into that furry flesh.

BoxNovel.com

Boom!

This had the direct effect of sending the little glutton back several feet, sadly, it was for naught once the tiger locked eyes on the senior – it's mocking and poking at the foe for fun.

There's good reason for that sort of reaction in which he showed of course. Little Rice could tell that the punch contained everything the old grandpa had, and based on the following exhausted and near collapsing look from Yuan Qiu, it's clear who's won now.

Licking his paw, the little glutton slowly came before the prey and swiped down again for the third time. Unlike before though, it made a direct slash across that chest and allowed his claws to cut out the heart from within.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

No word of resistant came from Yuan Qiu when he met his end. Simply said, the old man was at the last straw even before the final strike. With his heart gone, what remains were a lifeless corpse that has had its last strand of life ripped from within, leaving the blood to freely flow forward and staining the dirt.

Then as if pleased with his own deed, Little Rice went ahead to swipe again with his paw at the air above the corpse. This time around though, a transparent mass like that of soul's seems to be ripped out from within.

The remaining four Celestial Ranked masters didn't miss this sight despite contending with Qing Yi at the time. Immediately, all of them felt a frightening chill running through their spines and made their faces shower with fear.

He actually.... he actually ripped a human's soul out? This is too atrocious!

Exchanging looks between themselves, all four promptly abandoned their fight with the dragoness and made a turn for the original direction in which they came from. As for the demon beasts that wanted to block them, they were instantly turned to mincemeat under their swords might.

This infuriated Little Rice the moment he turned around in response to the sound. He couldn't accept the fact that someone would dare make a killing of his kind before his face, hence the quick retaliation. And since it's him and the dragoness combining forces, the job of subduing the four were easily completed without fail.

"You humans have a lot of courage, daring to go against us demons. Your crime is unforgivable!" Flicking his claw, the sharp nail of the tiger easily sliced through one of the man's throat and created an opening for that pure red fluid to seep into ground.

Of course, Little Rice didn't let go of the man's soul either. No matter what the individual was of the Celestial Rank, it's a great complement to his own growth.

After that Qing Yi also finished off her targets in succession and brought their souls before the gluttonous tiger.

"Here's your tonic." Not being polite, Little Rice picks them up and swallowed the souls' whole in one huge gulp.

Note: Tonic in Chinese doesn't exactly mean the same as the English word. Think of it as a booster that doesn't matter if it's a liquid or solid, or soul in this case.

In the beginning it was Di Cang who forced the fella to ingest his first soul and felt very disgusted by the feeling. However, he soon discovered the benefits of ingesting others soul and quickly adapted to the new form of intake.

Chapter 1023 - "Refinement Success (2)"

Now without Di Cang's coercion, Little Rice would automatically look for souls to consume...

"How come I feel like this tiger has changed in some way?" Lord Chu Ran of the Holy Land instinctively twitched in the corner of his mouth after seeing how much the fella was enjoying that soul.

It's not like the Holy Lord was overthinking the matter. Prior to Little Rice's huge growth, the guy wouldn't even touch raw meat, let alone eat a human soul. Thankfully the glutton could distinguish between friend and foe, making the matter unimportant.

"Little Rice, you go drag that whatever master of the Spirit Realm over to me." Di Xiao Wan commands with her chin cocked in the air.

Giving a proper howl, the tiger quickly rushed in front of He Lu's unconscious self and bit down at the arm, dragging him over to the princess using this manner. As a result of that rough treatment, a trail of blood was left soaking in the dirt.

"Pehh!" Sounding disgusted by the taste, Little Rice tosses the sack of meat from his mouth.

BoxNovel.com

Di Xiao Wan very much agrees with her friend's assessment of this person. To add her own cent in there, she stomps down at the rib and causes immense pain from the injured until he woke up in a flail.

"Hurry and save me Elder Yuan!" he cries out with urgency after coming back to reality.

Snorting at the outcry, Little Rice blows an unhappy grunt from his nose: "Quit crying! That old thing is dead, and his soul has become my food so no one is going to come save you."

Elder Yuan.... Is dead? Impossible, he is a Celestial Rank cultivator! Even if he isn't a genuine one that advanced through his own means and was done by Father himself using the secret arts, but the old fart is still equal to that level! How can he die so easily?

"You're lying! Elder Yuan cannot have died, plus there are others from the Spirit Realm, they will save me!" In a panic, He Lu shouted the only thought that came to mind. Little did he know that the next remark from the other side would send him down into hell itself.

"If you don't believe us then look over there, their remaining carcasses are stacked into a mound. It's just right behind yourself." Little Rice cruelly points to the scene in front with his body gesture.

Almost like a robot, He Lu mechanically swings his head around as instructed. In a flash, the picture of countless roughly consumed body parts was displayed before his very eyes. It's heart wrenching and painful for the once arrogant man. Of course, it's not like He Lu had any sort of compassion for his former subordinates, its because he knew what this implied for his own fate. It's not looking good and he's a coward that doesn't want to die.

"No!" Despair fills him as he cried the word out, tears slowly trickling down that fear-stricken face.

"Weren't you being very arrogant just now about slaughtering the Demon Realm?" Di Xiao Wan casts a ridiculing smirk at the despairing man, "I'll give you a chance now to kill me, that's if you dare."

A shudder completely overtakes He Lu. Turning his gaze upward at the smiling princess, an unnerving chill runs through his spine until it reaches into the heart.

Kill her? Quit joking! If I so much as make a single move then that tiger will rip into me and swallow me whole!

"Your Highness, I was blind and stupid, please spare me." Biting his lip, the once proud young master of the Spirit Realm began to bang his head against the dirty ground. Due to the injury he sustained, plus the amount of force he's using there, blood quickly began to come out of his forehead and making him look all the more miserable.

Chapter 1024 - "Refinement Success (3)"

There's irony in the demon princess eye as she spoke: "How stupid can you be? Attacking my sister-in-law while my brother is away, that's how you ask for mercy? If I let you go now then the one to die next is me."

If Brother finds out I let the one behind the attack leave unscathed then he will break my body! So, for my own life and to cover my own ass, I must make these people pay!

At the thought of covering her own hide, Di Xiao Wan promptly swung her face around with the sweetest smile: "Dear grandpas, everything is alright now, I've solved the main issue already. I bet you're all still very scared so go ahead and rest, I will have the bunch here cleaned up with my men."

Relaxing in his expression over that comment, Bai Chang Feng gives his own beard a comb before speaking in an appeased manner: "How come your brother didn't come with you?"

"That... he went into the secret domain in search of Xiachen. Now I am in charge of watching over the Demon Realm and protecting Sister-in-law."

Scanning her surrounding after that reply, the princess was quickly deflated after not finding the familiar figure in which she sought.

BoxNovel.com

"Where's my sister-in-law?"

"She..." Bai Chang Feng falters for a second, "she's inside the miracle."

That answer actually made the sack of meat on the floor look up right away. He Lu had his suspicion that someone has taken the miracle prior to their arrival, now it just confirms the idea and indicated their Spirit Realm no longer has a chance for the treasure.

Understanding that much, the once arrogant man hangs his head low again, not wanting to attract further attention from Di Xiao Wan or anyone for that matter.

"Then I'll stay here and wait for her until she comes out again. I can't risk having other idiots coming to make trouble for Sister-in-law while she's inside." Reminded by her own words, the demon princess promptly glared down at the sack of meat with menacing eyes: "Little Rice, Tsing Yi, shred this bastard into pieces for me, I don't want to see him ever again!"

He Lu nearly peed himself as he shot his face upwards in horror. "No..."

But before the man could cry out his objection, a paw had already come swinging over and sent him flying out. Then before that spinning figure could make an impact from being thrown so far, a white blurry flash had come before his face and pierced into the chest where the Dantian (core) was located.

Clack~

With his core shattered, He Lu was no different from an average person at this point. It's equivalent to a death sentence anyways if there are no others to protect him forward.

"Along the way I saw the aftermath of what these thugs from the Spirit Realm did. They slaughtered thousands, including children and woman. Although we managed solve the crisis and save many, but the dead and wounded won't change. I bet they would love to tear into these criminals who committed the heinous crime of taking their loved ones away, far more than whatever we can do to them." Little Rice suggests after his act of crippling the prey.

It's not that the tiger had a heart of gold, rather he's just not interested in anyone not of the Celestial Rank. The soul wasn't going to help his growth and the flesh on this bastard wouldn't taste good either.

"Okay," Di Xiao Wan nods, "then watch over him carefully. I don't want those from the Spirit Realm coming over to rescue him when we're not noticing."

"No problem, leave this matter to me." Patting his furry chest, Little Rice proudly proclaims his assurance and bit down at the man's leg. His treatment was rough and uncaring when dragging the bastard away.

It has to be said though, this He Lu sure has a strong level of endurance in that body of his. Even after losing so much blood he's still alive.....

"Tsing Yi (dragoness), you go too." All smiles, the princess pricks her brow like she's thought of something sneaky: "I alone am enough while waiting for Sister-in-law."

Truth was, the girl wants to be the first one to welcome Bai Yan when she comes out of the miracle. This way her image would rise another notch, and that meant more leverage when asking for help against that mean old brother of hers.

Chapter 1025 - "Refinement Success (4)"

Tsing Yi wasn't like the gullible Little Rice, she could easily see through the princess's intent. Smiling there: "Alright."

With the two leading general of their horde gone, the remainders had also stopped in their tearing of the dead bodies and came before Di Xiao Wan for further instruction.

"As for you all..." stroking her chin in a contemplative manner, "go patrol the area around the Holy Land. We've captured the young master of the Spirit Realm so that side wouldn't do nothing. If any of you find sighting of the enemy, come inform me immediately!"

"Yes!" The horde answers in unison, causing an instantaneous shockwave to rock this land.

Fortunately the crowds of demonic beasts were willing to leave right after giving their reply, otherwise the residences here would be quite afraid for their own lives. Furthermore, it appears this other side of the demon princess has won over many of the male disciples present. Their eyes showed admiration and a sense of love towards the girl.

"Princess." Finally, a handsome young man decides to muster up his courage to come forward. Shy in his voice: "Thank you today for the help, may I invite you for a meal tonight?"

BoxNovel.com

Sparkling in her eyes now, Di Xiao Wan didn't think anything wrong of this idea and responded in kind: "What would you like to eat?"

The young lad gives a shy nod to act all gentlemen like: "There is a restaurant outside the Holy Land in the city below, we can try their medicinal stewed chicken. I heard its very delicious and is often crowded with patrons. I know the owner so I can help us skip the line and directly take you inside."

Now the princess's eyes were shining like the sun. She has always been a victim of delicious food so its her one irresistible weakness.

"So when are we leaving?" She had on a look of urgency and anticipation, which brought hope to the lad's face.

Others who had similar ideas were quite envious of their peer right now. If they had known it would be this easy to invite the girl out for a date then they too would've stepped forward. In the end its cowardice that caused them to miss this opportunity.

"Feng Xiao Ling, what are you trying to do?" Chu Yi Yi saw how easily the sweet dumbaclutz was being kidnapped away and decides to step in. "I warn you, don't hit on her or I'll let my father know and kick you out of the Holy Land right now!"

That warning worked as expected and stopped the one known as Feng Xiao Ling in his tracks. The poor lad was trembling and didn't dare to speak another word.

"And you, Di Xiao Wan!"

Chu Yi Yi had wanted to start reprimanding her friend when Lord Chu Ran suddenly tugged at his own daughter's sleeve. Making a dry cough: "Yi Yi, she is the princess of the Demon Realm, and Bai Yan's her sister-in-law, you...."

But before the Holy Lord could even finish his sentence, the heated girl had brushed the hand away and continued to stare angrily at her friend. It's the look of someone being harsh and disappointed.

"Just because he asked you doesn't mean you should say yes! Do you know what he intends to do? When strange men come near you the first thing you should do is to distance yourself lest they kidnap you with some food." Giving a harrumph, the one known as the Little Witch just turned into the protective mother hen of their group.

That comment completely scared the daylights out of Lord Chu Ran. If he didn't know the identity of this sweet dumbaclutz then it would still be fine, but he did and that meant precaution was of the upmost importance here!

Shame though, if only the man knew of the past, then he would've passed out right then and there. The reasoning? Back when the two girls met, they had fought against each other....

"What are you being angry with?" Staring blankly at her old man's steaming face, the girl apparently didn't understand what she did wrong and went back to her friend. "I'll go with you instead, what do you want to eat? Don't forget, we're the Earth Shattering Triple Three. If you're going anywhere then it's with us."

Earth Shattering Triple Three?

Chu Ran shot a disbelieving stare at his own daughter's back, Why does this title sound so appalling?

Chapter 1026 - "Refinement Success (5)"

"Okay." All gleeful in her eyes, Di Xiao Wan happily answers: "I want to eat that herb chicken pot he mentioned."

When presented delicious food, the princess would be willing to endure anything coming out of her snappy mouthed friend. Heck, the girl even forgot about her initial scheme of being the first to welcome Bai Yan once she's out again, that's how much she loves eating.

"But I still miss the pastry shop you took me back in the Liu Huo Kingdom the most. When are we going back there?" Biting her finger, Di Xiao Wan just couldn't find anything remotely as good as that establishment.

"There will be opportunities in the future..." Grabbing her demon friend, Chu Yi Yi then dragged out Lan Xiaoyun before flying themselves out of the Holy Land for the nearest city.

Chu Ran watched this entirely from the back and had on a dull face: "Why do I have a sensation that something bad is going to happen...?

Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect also had the same idea, just that the old bearded grandpa didn't want to say it aloud.

BoxNovel.com

Chu Ran may not know it, but he clearly did regarding the level of damage Di Xiao Wan could produce simply by herself. It's not lacking in comparison to the Little Witch of the Holy Land, and together they form a danger of unprecedented level.

"Di Xiao Wan is the Demon Realm's princess, nothing will happen so stop worrying."

Despite his true feelings, the Medicine Lord decides to go against his own consciousness and not warn his counterpart. Instead, he starts throwing comforting words like it's no problem, knowing full well the sort of mess awaiting the poor guy.

Relieved after hearing the lie: "That's good, that's good then. Every time Yi Yi leaves my line of sight she will always become a nuisance to every place she visits. Now I don't even dare to let her get that far away from me...."

At least there's the Demon Realm's princess with her, they shouldn't make any trouble during their venture.

"Now that things have been resolved, everyone should disperse as well. But remember what the demon princess said: there may be people from the Spirit Realm coming to investigate since their young lord is captured. Best stay here in the Holy Land for the next while. I will have my people prepare the rooms." Showing a frank smile, Chu Ran offers the idea to the others after returning to his old self.

The crowd naturally knew what the Holy Lord was worried about, so, the offer was quickly accepted by everyone.

"Chief Lan," Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect turns his attention to the other grandpa, "now that we don't need to hide on this Holy Island anymore, do you want me to send for the remainder of the Lan House from the Abyss?"

"That would be wonderful," the stubborn old grandfather happily obliges. "Thank you Lord Bai."

"Haha, don't thank me, this is what I should do for the favors your family gave Yan'er." Bellowing out a laugh, the Medicine Lord tries to smother his own sense of worry with a happy façade: "I just don't know when Yan'er will come back out...."

Suddenly, all eyes are focused back on the bronze gate nearby. There's a hint of expectation in those irises. Likely regarding the level of growth that would come of her return.

......

At the same time within the pocket dimension, thundering lightning poured down like raindrops, covering and pounding away at Bai Yan's frail looking body. It's incredibly frightening due to how massive the shockwave was from each blast. However, the height of this trial hasn't even begun to reach its peak. This was just the beginning...

BOOM!!!!

A gigantic bolt of thunder suddenly boomed down at the cauldron, its appearance like that of an ancient serpent trying to devour whatever it struck.

"Good thing my cauldron is made out of a special material, otherwise that blast just now would've shattered it to pieces...."

Chapter 1027 - "One Pill One Celestial (1)"

Boom!

It's unsure how long its been since the last lightning strike hit her but Bai Yan never once moved her eyes away from the shaky cauldron. It's extremital the refinement goes through smoothly during this period. If so much as a single mistake happens right now, the entire batch would be ruined and she would have to start over....

Minutes later.

Hours later.

Soon a faint fragrance could be found exuding out from the crack between the lid and the main container.

Bai Yan's eyes lit up upon getting a whiff of the scent. Hurrying to remove the lid, she looks inside and found several crystal clear beads sitting there ready for her to pick up.

BoxNovel.com

"This may be my first attempt at this formula, but five in one attempt.... That's not bad at all!"

Cleaning up the mess around herself, she gave one final meaningful glance in the direction of that black pool before heading towards the exit.

......

On the Holy Island, a white light flashed into existence and out came Bai Yan's figure from within the bronze gate. And as if signaled by this, the door also disappeared following her departure and reformed into the three keys that landed into the woman's hand.

Bai Yan wasn't going to dump the three artifacts away of course, she still had others things inside that she wishes to investigate, especially that black pool on a later date.

"Yan'er." Suddenly, a happy and surprised call came from the front.

Looking up, Bai Yan immediately saw it was her own grandfather Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect. The senior showed a smile as he slowly walked over from the distance.

"Grandfather." Delighted as well over the familiar sight, Bai Yan hurries forward in order to meet the senior halfway, "You still haven't left the Holy Land?"

Giving a long sigh: "After you went into the miracle, I and that Wu Wei did leave for our respective home, but.... something happened in these lands while you were away."

Seeing the expression there, Bai Yan's voice turned solemn: "What happened?"

Bitterly smiling, the grandpa went ahead to explain the whole story, "Not long ago, that slave you sent back to the Spirit Realm came to us with news, she said their forces are invading and intends to slaughter everyone on this piece of land."

Narrowing her eyes in over that bit, a frosty coldness flickered within Bai Yan's face. This Spirit Realm.... they are indeed making a move!

"And then?" she asks again with a dangerous glow.

"Then, Chu Ran had everyone come to the Holy Island, including the Lan family. We used the barrier around this place to protect everyone from those Celestial Rank cultivators, just that..... Chu Ran is simply unreliable. The barrier around the island couldn't completely fend off the attacks and nearly collapsed. Thankfully Di Xiao Wan brought over a horde of demons with her in the nick of time. We were saved thanks to the help."

Di Xiao Wan?

Blinking her eyes in startlement, "But then where's Di Cang?"

"She said her brother is currently inside the secret domain looking for Xiachen and is not in the Demon Realm. Because of that, he didn't get the news of the invasion."

A long silence hung over the mother's heart upon hearing her son's name.

Di Cang went looking for Xiachen? It can't be.... something happened to my boy?

While her heart trembled and those hands clenched with unease, a promise suddenly surfaced in her mind. It's the promise she shared with her husband, and that was trust. If Di Cang said their son would be find then it's a wife's duty to trust her husband. At the very least, until he proves otherwise. So, Bai Yan won't rush off in search of her son like she would in the past.

Getting a little better in her complexion over the trust she held for the two males in her life, Bai Yan controls her mood so it doesn't affect those here. "Then where is Di Xiao Wan and the others? How come I don't see them here?"

Chapter 1028 - "One Pill One Celestial (2)"

Bai Chang Feng could already imagine the damage those two girls were making so he didn't dare to dabble on the topic any further. "I estimate... they went out to play."

"Then just leave them be. Grandfather, did you.... break into the Saint Rank?" Squinting her eyes in an examining manner, Bai Yan was rather surprised by her grandpa's progress.

Chuckling in response: "It was about two hours ago. The atmosphere around the island suddenly changed and became thick with spirit particles. By taking advantage of that opportunity, I, Chu Ran and that Wu Wei... oh yes, there's your grandmother Jun Tian Yue as well, we've all broken through into the Saint Rank."

This time Bai Yan literally gawked her eyes out.

About two hours ago?

Wait, isn't that around the same time I completed the refinement process for the pills in my hand? It can't be, the alchemic trial is the cause for the island's change?

BoxNovel.com

"Grandfather," caressing her chin, she muses for a moment before speaking. "Can you go call Lord Chu Ran and my grandmother over...."

Bai Yan originally wanted to include Chief Wu Wei in her sentence but halted at the last moment due to the trouble of deciding what to call that man.

"And call Grandpa Wu Wei over as well, I have something to give them."

Bai Chang Feng definitely didn't like the way the girl addressed that person of course, evident by the puckering lip on this old senior. However, he's had to admit that Chief Wu Wei did the right thing before by offering some spots for the Lan family during the critical period. That fact helped press down the discontent.

"My precious granddaughter, I won't object to you calling him your grandfather, but.... I won't forgive him from the bottom of my heart."

At the very least not until his daughter Bai Ning was found. The missing woman was this old grandpa's ache and pain, a scar that he couldn't remove.

"I know, nothing is going to change the fact that he split my parents apart, nor can he dismiss his part in my mother's disappearance. However, I can't deny him being unaware of the truth. At the very least he never deliberately hurt my mother so I will bear with the past until Mother is found. Father and Grandmother would surely prefer it this way."

That's right, Bai Yan's mainly going at this subject out of her emotional ties to Jun Tian Yue (grandmother) and Yun Feng (father), while Chief Wu Wei acted as the benefactor, that's all.

Sure enough, Bai Chang Feng's mood got better after hearing that statement. Raising a smile: "That's right, I am the most important grandfather in your heart, and that old thing can only stand behind me as a second." Huffing and puffing, there's a twisted sense of glee in the old grandpa's heart regarding his own opinion.

Looking at this old guy's jealous appearance, Bai Yan just couldn't resist a laugh like she's watching a man child. Patting his shoulder with a smile of her own: "Grandfather, don't worry, your place in my heart can never be replaced."

Very pleased by what he's heard, Bai Chang Feng breaks out into a roaring laugh of pride: "Haha, you said it right Yan'er. That Wu Wei can never replace me, otherwise... ugh, just thinking of that possibility is making my mood go foul!"

"Grandfather, let's continue our conversation after you call them over. It's getting late and I don't want to postpone the matter." All smiles as well, she was very happy to see the old fella in a good mood after the fright they must've felt during these couple of days.

Chapter 1029 - "One Pill One Celestial (3)"

Looking at Bai Chang Feng's gradually disappearing figure, Bai Yan's smile also faded away, revealing the cold killing intent in those eyes. "Spirit Realm, HA!"

If they got such nerve to come do evil here at my home then it's not necessary to keep that place in existence anymore!

Just when Bai Yan was pondering on her next course of action regarding retribution, her grandfather had already returned with the requested audience.

"Bai lassie, congratulations on your success in taming the miracle. I bet you've harvested a lot this time, right?" Lord Chu Ran of the Holy Land was the last to arrive but was also the happiest on the surface.

"Indeed Lord, I got a lot of useful things while inside." Faintly smiling because of what she has in mind, Bai Yan didn't hide anything and openly admits the fact. "I heard from Grandfather just now you all broke through to the Saint Rank?"

"Haha! That's right, we've only just arrived at that level."

BoxNovel.com

"Then that's perfect. I have here a Dan pill, one for each."

Godhood Dan Pill, a miraculous alchemic product that could propel any Saint Rank into the Celestial level without consequences, that's what she's holding.

"What kind of Dan pill is this?" Holding the beady little thing up to his own face, Bai Chang Feng asks with curiosity his voice. However, right as the old man's about to pop that thing into his mouth, a dainty hand had stopped him midway.

"Grandfather, hold on for a little bit. This alchemic pill holds great power from within so before you take it, please scatter everyone nearby and away from this location."

Lord Chu Ran got all surprised by that comment. He trusts Bai Yan wholeheartedly. If the woman says its powerful then it must be incredibly powerful.

Making a slight cough: "I'll do just that and scatter everyone nearby. We wouldn't want them to be injured by the spillover." After that said, the Holy Lord immediately left the Holy Island again to carry out the job.

Bai Yan didn't mind waiting. Remaining quiet until the person returns, she kept silent despite the constant badgering from her grandparents for more details.

The efficacy of this medicine is too amazing. Rather than telling them, it's better to let them experience it firsthand.

"Lord, did those people disperse yet?" she asks after the man returns with a very pleased smile.

"I've made them wait up in the mountain peak, now there shouldn't be anyone left on the main area. Can we start now like this?"

"Yes, go ahead. I will go over there and rest while you all begin." Leaving the group to take a seat on the closest chair she could find, Bai Yan appears lazy and relaxed in her demeanor despite the eyes being that of careful scrutiny.

Bai Chang Feng was the first to begin. He's the most curious of the bunch and swallowed the pill in one full swing. Seeing this, the rest also followed suit and popped the medicine like him.

In an instant, a dominant force gushes outward from their meridian and into the rest of their veins, causing the body to tremble and shake.

"What are you all waiting for? Hurry and meditate." It's then that Bai Yan's voice drifted over from the front.

Meditate?

Shock filled the group's heart. Hurrying to sit down with their knees crossed, each of them wanted to hurry and absorb that river of energy into their Dantian.

Chapter 1030 - "One Pill One Celestial (4)"

Boom!

The sky suddenly becomes riddled with flashes of zapping light before it completely merged into a series of lightning strikes at the group. It's too abrupt and left the receivers all confused and unsure of what's happening.

Boom!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The whole Holy Land has now become shrouded in a thunderstorm, leaving no space unturned.

......

BoxNovel.com

Atop of the main mountain peak here, the many disciples that came up here to avoid being caught in the spillover were fascinated and scared by the constant rumbling and hammering from the sky. They never seen anything like this so it immediately caught their eye.

"This... what is going on here? I've never seen anything like a purple thunder cloud before." Showing a frown of awe, Zheng Qi (first elder) was eyeing the sparks of light from afar.

This is not normal, something of such large scale must be deliberately caused by an outside source.

"Just now the Lord ordered us to leave the main residence and hide up here in the mountain peak.... Can it be because of this reason? If it was us there then we would've turned to ash already under that barrage of light." Ren Yi (second elder) adds, surprised as well by the scene.

"But then Boss, why is that storm cloud attacking the Lord? Nothing will happen to them on the island, right?" Just like his second brother Qiu Shu Rong (third elder) was eyeing their biggest brother right now, but instead of surprise, his were that of worry.

Of the three main elders of the Holy Land, Zheng Qi was the most knowledgeable. Therefore, if he doesn't know then the other two wouldn't either.

"Do the two of you remember the thunderous storm created by Yan'er's attempt at making the eighth grade Dan pill? I speculate this is also a trial from the heavens, just that...." Giving a pause, the first elder takes a second to collect his breath: "This time its someone breaking into the Celestial Rank!"

Celestial Rank!

Like a thunderbolt, this news blew up among the disciples and elders.

"Celestial Rank? Who is breaking through that stage? Is it Yan'er? Just now the Lord mentioned the girl coming out didn't he?" Qiu Shu Rong sounded very excited, after all, its his disciple they're talking about.

A disciple of the Celestial Rank, how glorious!

Zheng Qi didn't add anything to his third brother's comment, only staring at the thunderstorm that's still raining down from afar.

"Yes, it must be Yan'er." Ren Yi now got all happy as well, "She was already at the Saint Rank, breaking into the Celestial Rank is within expectation."

No matter what their speculations were, none could have guessed it was Chu Ran's group, which was with good reason too. They've only just advanced into the Saint Rank so it didn't make sense for them to have another breakthrough.

......

The Holy Island has completely lost its former serenity at this point, the only safe location would be the one spot where Bai Yan sat. So, the woman had the perfect view when identifying which of her elders were about to falter – the first among the four were Jun Tian Yue, the grandmother. She seemed to be shaking with a trace of blood seeping from the corner of her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
42.4K 57 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
905K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
45.6K 3.4K 45
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...