Coral Kingdom

By CrossoverWeasel16

A two-tusked narwhal and a melanistic beluga, who are outcasts of their kind, leave their old home to set off... More

About the Coral Kingdom
A Tale of 2 Outcasts
What is Coral Kingdom?
Bound-ward
Squid Fight
Killer's Song
Closer to Goal
Coral Kingdom
Battle Against Killer

Kelp Forest Run

2 1 0
By CrossoverWeasel16

The next morning, the duo were soon making their way to a kelp forest. It was a very large one too as they swam through it. Yule leads the way, with Iceberg following close behind. They looked around warily, knowing that predators are everywhere. Yule was able to clear a path for themselves to get through.

Yule: Stay close Ice, the sooner we get through this forest, the sooner we could try to lose Killer through this kelp. 

Iceberg: I sorta agree, but it's possible that he's forming an army right now.

Yule: Even so, we'll get help when we arrive at the Coral Kingdom. We'll be safe there.

That made the melanistic beluga better. And of course, Iceberg was somewhat right. Killer has not only got the Fearsome Tentacles on his side, but also formed an alliance with 2 sharks by the names of Grimes and Troy. The 2 latter having formed an army of sharks too (excluding filter feeding species), as they were ready for damage.

Things had already gotten worst as Killer wants to takeover the Coral Kingdom once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
674K 33.9K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...